It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time the Aliens let me meet my alien son

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterExpert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No offense intended...but are you on the spectrum with mild Asperger's?

Eff off, kid. I have an extremely public career in the arts that has enabled me to work with some of the most famous and talented people in the country for decades.

You, however, seem pretty likely to have failed to establish a career, you're certainly not a homeowner, and there are likely emotional or developmental problems.

Whoa...where did that come from?

What an insulting question. What type of response did you expect?

It wasn't meant as insulting...in fact, it wasn't an insult at all.
I was with your story the entire time until you irrationally flew off the handle.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: dollukka
Simple math ppl.. OP wrote that abductions ended when he was 20 years old.. he said that he was abducted alone without his mother after he was 5 years old.. he say that it was about 1966 ( some )..
So it would be 1986 with minus mark when abductions ended.. VHS camera was invented 1984, it was very costly at the time.. not many had them...

Sony Betamax recorders had been around since 1975.

So you had one then, right? lol

Yes, I did indeed. Pity you didn't.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Eff off, kid. I have an extremely public career in the arts that has enabled me to work with some of the most famous and talented people in the country for decades.

You, however, seem pretty likely to have failed to establish a career, you're certainly not a homeowner, and there are likely emotional or developmental problems.

I was with your story the entire time until you irrationally flew off the handle.

I could care less. Such a lack of social skills may put you on the spectrum. We're done talking.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Simple math ppl.. OP wrote that abductions ended when he was 20 years old.. he said that he was abducted alone without his mother after he was 5 years old.. he say that it was about 1966 ( some )..
So it would be 1986 with minus mark when abductions ended.. VHS camera was invented 1984, it was very costly at the time.. not many had them...

lol no, I'm good. Show me what its camera looked like in 1975.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

We're done talking.

Your irrational outburst and obvious insecurities just killed your own credibility.
Therefore, you no longer have anything to say worth paying any attention to.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It was similar to this:

But, I'm not the one with anything to prove, that'd be you. Your demeanor and attitude has made it quite clear what is happening here.

Good day to you Sir.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There were plenty of affordable home video recording equipment available since the 1960s…

www.digicamhistory.com...

Anyways I’m just being pedantic, I’m more concerned why anyone who simply asks for some evidence is a troll? This is a discussion forum, we are perfectly entitled to question your story, or are all supposed to coo and oooh at your marvellous tales and bow to your amazing knowledge? That’s not gonna happen on ATS son.

From my point of view this is all just a tall tale with the intention of making some bucks from book sales.

edit on 1620212021Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:27:54 -050011am1016SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

We're done talking.

Your irrational outburst and obvious insecurities just killed your own credibility.
Therefore, you no longer have anything to say worth paying any attention to.

Sob lol

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First off, I believe you.

As previously stated, I look at Off Planet Beings from the viewpoint of anthropology -- the study of man. Human anthropologists can range from Benevolent, non-interference to Nefarious Exploitation. I expect similar variations from different species of Off Planet Beings.

I like your reference to a Naval ship. "Aliens" seem to always be presented in matching uniforms. That makes sense if you think of them as being part of a crew and of like mind (hive mentality) It doesn't really offer any insight to "life at home".

As you stated -- you only know what you know from your experiences. Beyond that would be guessing.

My speculation is "politics is everywhere" (sorry, hate bringing politics in to this thread), but I speculate there is a type of Federation of Planets with rules and laws.

MY QUESTION: what do you believe keeps them from taking over earth?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

There were plenty of affordable home video recording equipment available since the 1960s…

www.digicamhistory.com...

Anyways I’m just being pedantic, I’m more concerned why anyone who simply asks for some evidence is a troll? This is a discussion forum, we are perfectly entitled to question your story, or are all supposed to coo and oooh at your marvellous tales and bow to your amazing knowledge? That’s not gonna happen on ATS son.

From my point of view this is all just a tall tale with the intention of making some bucks from book sales.

You seem to forget, your opinion is absolutely worthless.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It was similar to this:

But, I'm not the one with anything to prove, that'd be you. Your demeanor and attitude has made it quite clear what is happening here.

Good day to you Sir.

I have nothing to prove. What hubris. You don't seriously think you matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The OP has no need of "bucks from book sales".

He knows "famous" people, as well as "talented" people.
Just ask him.

He also owns an actual home.
He's clearly the real deal.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
First off, I believe you.

As previously stated, I look at Off Planet Beings from the viewpoint of anthropology -- the study of man. Human anthropologists can range from Benevolent, non-interference to Nefarious Exploitation. I expect similar variations from different species of Off Planet Beings.

I like your reference to a Naval ship. "Aliens" seem to always be presented in matching uniforms. That makes sense if you think of them as being part of a crew and of like mind (hive mentality) It doesn't really offer any insight to "life at home".

As you stated -- you only know what you know from your experiences. Beyond that would be guessing.

My speculation is "politics is everywhere" (sorry, hate bringing politics in to this thread), but I speculate there is a type of Federation of Planets with rules and laws.

MY QUESTION: what do you believe keeps them from taking over earth?

Nothing. They are taking over the Earth, I doubt anything can stop it, and they're moving right along with it. They're not into laser battles, they're replacing us without a lot of people even noticing. They're so much smarter than us. They're winning a war that most people don't know we're in.

There may well be good aliens, but they're not the ones with an abduction program.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: mirageman

None of the questions that have been asked of the OP have been answered.

I think we can deduce what that means.

It means he didn't have his cell phone with him, so there's no way to verify his location while abducted.

Did I win?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Just ask him.

Let's talk about your list of achievements. Shall I wait until you have one?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I genuinely think it was meant as more of a researchy type question rather than denigrating. IAMTAT is a solid guy and I sincerely don't think it was meant to offend as he prefaced. I totally understand the sensitive nature of it though.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Just ask him.

Sure.
I work with "famous" and "talented" people and own a home too.

I'm also thinking about writing a book about seeing Bigfoot.
Impressed?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2021 by MisterExpert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Just ask him.

Sure.
I work with "famous" and "talented" people and own a home too.

I'm also thinking about writing a book about seeing Bigfoot.
Impressed?

I doubt you do, but if you say so, great.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

I genuinely think it was meant as more of a researchy type question rather than denigrating. IAMTAT is a solid guy and I sincerely don't think it was meant to offend as he prefaced. I totally understand the sensitive nature of it though.

Nice of you to vouch for him, that's a good friend. Yeah, I found it insulting, and thought it was intentionally so, like the not-proud boys trolling this thread. Now he is trolling like the rest of them, all butthurt. It's like a high school in here.

I'll keep my eye on the thread on the off-chance that someone interested and interesting has a question for me.
edit on 16-10-2021 by MisterExpert because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join