It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time the Aliens let me meet my alien son

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterExpert

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
I don't care to chime in on such claims, but I'm interested as well in the "mounting evidence" that you mentioned. What evidence of alien abduction outside of your own story and belief, shows everyone else that these are in fact happening? There's a difference between those on board who believe a voice and those that need convincing actual evidence. As the saying Carl Sagan made famous- 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not here to connect the dots for anyone. Nor am I in the business of convincing anyone. You can take the information I have shared and do whatever you want with it, you can not believe a word of it and I won't be offended, I won't give it a second thought. You'll have to seek convincing somewhere else, I'm busy right now sharing incredibly important information about aliens and abductions with people who are interested in learning about it.

And this may come as a shock, but Carl Sagan was either an idiot or disinformation or both. I know more about alien life by age ten than he ever did, and that goes for Neil Tyson too. They're great minds in their fields, of course, those fields just don't include UFOs.

I'm just curious of the cases because I've already connected the dots that I know of and I've never completed a picture. I wondered what particular cases you thought were convincing evidence in themselves since there's never been physical evidence in these physical claims. I'm not even aware of any visual evidence.

You're calling Carl Sagan an idiot or disinformation agent? Hmmmm... have I dealt with you before? I see your mind is not firmly planted in reality like both Sagan and Tyson.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: MisterExpert

I have prayed to Jesus to help me while experiencing a paranormal event where I believe they wanted to take me again. Oddly enough I felt like they were saying thank you at the same time as they were leaving?

It stopped immediately thank god, because I was beyond horrified. I will never camp at Fearing Pond ever again, two separate incidents. The second woke my son and niece.

The only abduction I can remember seeing a grey was in the 70s, I’ve had so many electrical problems (cars, tvs, garage doors, clocks, computers, alarms). Orange orb in house once, unknown voice telling me “I’m watching you” before I saw the orb.! Knocks on roof, doors, walls, no one there.

Bright lights coming in the windows, helicopters outside my window (at least that’s what it sounded like). Missing time.

Some really strange things, and they are scary, intelligent, powerful, and also
Protective of us abductees IMO. They don’t like people interfering with their abductees.

I thank Jesus for saving me everyday!

Well, I'm glad that worked for you. glad you're okay.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I have a question.

Has this being ever told you what his race calls themselves?

I'm tired of just hearing about "aliens".

I want to know what they refer to themselves as so I can be more succint in discussing them.

I have had many encounters myself with various races, and I have never asked them this personally but I'm plagued by curiousity and would love to know if they have ever revealed this to you.

Thanks!

I'm sure we're all tired of using the word aliens. I did answer this earlier in the thread. They have never used a name for their race in my presence. If someone tells me they know the name of this alien race or the planet they come from, I assume they're lying. These aliens do not give any information about themselves, they adopt an adversarial position. We need to do the same.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

Sounds like I hit a nerve, are you usually this aggressive to people who question your stories? No you haven’t helped quite frankly. I’m denying ignorance and calling you out on your fun story.

Extraordinary claims you have posted and the only proof you have is ‘coz I said so’.

What proof do I want? Well anything other than ‘coz I said so’. And btw video recording equipment has been around for quite some time, yeah ok I said webcam whatever. Hey even a tape recording would be something. You were repeatedly being whisked away to a spaceship by ET, having ET babies, and never once thought ‘hey I should get some proof of this!’. Ok. And if they Make.You.Forget as you say, you seem to remember quite a lot , guess their memory erasing ability isn’t all that good.

Answered in my posts. Go read them. Or don't.
And I knew you'd fail to answer my direct questions.
You're done trolling. Best of luck in school.
edit on 16-10-2021 by MisterExpert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You mentioned that you feel there is a nefarious agenda, that they will overtake us before we know it.
What are your thoughts on the SARS-CoVID-19 virsus?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Thank you MisterExpert for sharing and responding to my questions. I've had 2 sightings in my life I know what I saw and they exist.

My pleasure. Yes, they exist alright.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: DaCook

I originate from Alpha Sirius Draconis.

At least that's what they tell me.

OK, think I am done with this website, just hope the door hitting me in the ass doesn’t leave marks. Rather deal with sane people.

Ignore insults. You know what you believe and that's what matters.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I don't care to chime in on such claims, but I'm interested as well in the "mounting evidence" that you mentioned. What evidence of alien abduction outside of your own story and belief, shows everyone else that these are in fact happening? There's a difference between those on board who believe a voice and those that need convincing actual evidence. As the saying Carl Sagan made famous- 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not here to connect the dots for anyone. Nor am I in the business of convincing anyone. You can take the information I have shared and do whatever you want with it, you can not believe a word of it and I won't be offended, I won't give it a second thought. You'll have to seek convincing somewhere else, I'm busy right now sharing incredibly important information about aliens and abductions with people who are interested in learning about it.

And this may come as a shock, but Carl Sagan was either an idiot or disinformation or both. I know more about alien life by age ten than he ever did, and that goes for Neil Tyson too. They're great minds in their fields, of course, those fields just don't include UFOs.

I'm just curious of the cases because I've already connected the dots that I know of and I've never completed a picture. I wondered what particular cases you thought were convincing evidence in themselves since there's never been physical evidence in these physical claims. I'm not even aware of any visual evidence.

You're calling Carl Sagan an idiot or disinformation agent? Hmmmm... have I dealt with you before? I see your mind is not firmly planted in reality like both Sagan and Tyson.

Actually Sagan is not firmly planted in reality, he's firmly planted in the ground.

And I stand by my words. He was a fool or disinformation, take your pick. I lean towards both. He knew nothing of what I know. Why am I wasting time discussing a dead fool who was dead wrong? Go ask Sagan or Tyson if you don't like what I have to say.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

You mentioned that you feel there is a nefarious agenda, that they will overtake us before we know it.
What are your thoughts on the SARS-CoVID-19 virsus?

Do I think aliens are behind Covid? I think if they were, we wouldn't have a vaccine. I have no direct knowledge of the origins of the Covid virus, I prefer to speak to things I know for a fact. Sorry I cant answer that.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, this has been fun, but it does seem the serious questions are winding down.
Two pages of arguing over Jesus, that's always productive, and two trolls, which is a very low ratio for this site.
If anyone has anything else to ask about my experiences, feel free, I'll try to answer them going forward.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I do not believe in their "vaccine."
This is what has been found, amongst other things, in this fake vaccine.

This looks evil.
I do believe that they are behind
the current chaos in the world today.
I do believe that they are directly related to the fallen angels.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I do not believe in their "vaccine."
This is what has been found, amongst other things, in this fake vaccine.

This looks evil.
I do believe that they are behind
the current chaos in the world today.
I do believe that they are directly related to the fallen angels.

I'm a big supporter of the vaccine. It saves lives, plain and simple. If the MAGA crowd doesn't want the vaccine, that's fine by me, less people to vote for him next time, and less people to storm the Capitol when he loses again.
It's evolution at work.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
In reference to abductions….

So many abductee cases tell of being abducted and then over time, from starting as a toddler, they stop being visited….why is that?

Is it possible that Aliens abandon their subjects study once the subject becomes no longer a pure specimen?

By that I mean, that a person who pollutes their own body with drugs and alcohol has damaged the cells chemistry of their body…..And so being damaged goods as such, Aliens, cease all communication and contact.

It makes sense that Aliens studying humans would want untainted people to study….not one who has compromising toxins in their bodies that may error their testing results, hence discontinue furthering abductions.

👽🛸

edit on 16-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

How about a source for the “spider in the vaccine” picture….also the brand of vaccine.

Thanks

👽🍸
edit on 16-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I don't know about this whole concept of being "pure".

I chain smoke and I still recieve visitations.

Not very frequently mind you, but they still occur.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks @MisterExpert for a well written and super interesting account of your experience.

I wanted to ask what their voices sound like? I know you've mentioned it's all via telepathic communication, but have you ever heard them? If so, is it a low or high tone, voice, male or female sounding? Could you liken the voice to anything or anyone? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So every time you have encounter them you have fully controll your own body movements and mind? i ask this because in my case sometimes i have some movement , sometimes i cant, other times i have full mind consciosness others times half.... thats why the question.

Another question have ever got any marks on your body that shouldnt been there, like a triangle or like cigar burn but already healed....or straight line in arms or legs??

hope you can answer that...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Yeah..

No.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Kukorage asks "The typical lying attention seeking poster on ATS always comes out with a sarcastic condescending post to try and belittle the questioner rather than answer any questions as honestly as possible, I wonder why that is? "

I've answered everyone's questions except yours, and you wonder why that is? Your comment was obnoxious, insulting and toxic and demonstrates no reason to take you seriously, and I won't stoop to correct you.

Furthermore, everything you had to say shows a complete lack of understanding of even the most well-known factors of alien abductions. Best case scenario, you're feigning ignorance, worst case, you're not feigning. Either way, you need to come back after you've read up on the topic.

And my comments about mental illness were serious as well, as far as Dunning-Kruger, your comments are a textbook example of it.

You seem to be the last troll under the bridge, and that is as it should be, the conversation of aliens and abductions moved forward without you, relegating your trollistic approach to the past. Your presumed air of authority or even competence discussing alien abductions is unwarranted, simply by the uninformed nature of your questions. Even more bizarre, you seem to think I'd bother debating my life experience or explain the basics of abduction 101 to you. It's amusing that you would think your complete lack of experience would make you qualified to do anything other than learn from what I have to say. You and I do not come to this topic as equals, that the first thing you need to understand.

I don't think we'll talk again unless you surprise me and demonstrate you understand the basics of alien abductions.

You didn't answer everyone who questioned your supposed facts of the story. The people you gave answers to were only the people who agreed with you and never spoke a word about trying to set up cameras or obtain some sort of evidence in your first posts here and it wasn't till several people asked.
it's then with the superiority complex, sarcasm, aggression and attempts to look down on posters who disagrees with your story, its laughable and shows how insecure you really are with your 80s pop culture abduction story.

Furthermore, everything you had to say shows a complete lack of understanding of even the most well-known factors of alien abductions.

You're making a lot of assumptions here and that's not a sign of your intelligence but a sign of your ignorance and an attempt at trying to appear superior solely because you claim you've been abducted does not make you the expert you perceive yourself to be.
here's a quote for you...

Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.
.......Alan Alda

Good luck with you sci-fi book deal but I think the TV show Taken covered most of it.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join