It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time the Aliens let me meet my alien son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi, I just joined today after reading for quite some time. I think I see what the zeitgeist is here, or "sitegeist", and yes I'm copyrighting that lol.

So what I'm going to do is dive in to the deep end of the pool and skip past the whole intro about how I'm an abductee and get right to an event that was very strange for me.

I was in my late teens, and the aliens had been taking me all my life. It was towards the end of an abduction, when they were done doing whatever the hell they do when they put you deep under. I was up and ambulatory like always when they walk you back, but we stopped in an unfamiliar room. An alien "said" to me, and I will relay this conversation as accurately as I can, "Hey, we want to ask if you would do us a favor before we go back, it will just take a minute."

And I said "Sure, whatever you want, not a problem." I said that because they manipulate your mind into thinking they are your best friends.

They said, "Well, we've got someone who really wants to meet you, and it would mean a great deal to us if you would say hi to him."

"Yeah, of course, glad to help. Who is it?"

The alien/s said, "He's one that came from you. And let me tell you, he's really great, he's fun, he's smart and has a great attitude, and he's always been asking if he could meet his human/Earth dad, and he won't let up. He's really, really insistent so we eventually promised him we'd ask you. He's special, we all like him, so we want to reward him by meeting you. But just for a minute, though. Okay?"

"Sure!" I said, not being allowed at the time to think clearly or react emotionally to what in retrospect was profoundly significant.

"Okay, great" said the alien/s. "But listen, he's going to look strange to you, he's not like you, he's part us too, so be ready for that, and when you see him whatever you do - do not think he looks ugly. Force yourself to not think he looks ugly or weird even if it's a bit shocking. Don't let yourself think it or he'll know, and it will really hurt his feelings, okay? We definitely don't want that, this is why we don't do this kind of thing. So just say hi, tell him it's nice to meet him. Okay? Here he comes."

And from around a dark curve came another alien with a short little boy, with a big head, big eyes (with whites to them), and a little bit of wispy hair, a little lock of it on his forehead. My immediate reaction was muted, I believe the aliens were...assisting me in not thinking about it. But I thought he looked a little like Charlie Brown. Cute, though, and he was radiating happiness, nervousness too, but mostly joyful excitement at meeting his dad. I wish those monsters let me react like I was meeting my son, but that won't happen, they don't allow you to be rational and coherent around them or you'd resist every step of the way.

"Hi!" I said "It's really great to meet you! You're really handsome, too, and they say you're a great kid!" I wasn't sure what to say, I guess I was just handling it as best I could in the mental state they had me in. It was going fine, with three tall greys standing stock still over our shoulders watching and "listening" to every word. It was apparently acceptable to them, up until I asked the boy questions like "What do you like to do for fun, what do you enjoy? Are you going to come visit me and mom?" They whisked him away in a flash, "Okay, tight schedule, we've got to get you back, this was great." And they took him one way and they took me the other way.

I think back on that today and it's difficult to reconcile. The level of violation is overwhelming.

I'm willing to discuss any aspect of my abduction experiences, if you have questions about the aliens I've dealt with, I'll answer if I know. Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I read this story verbatim in one of Bob Hopkins books, though I don't remember which one. Are you that interview subject?

.a reply to: MisterExpert

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a wild experience. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Have you ever seen their craft? What did it look like on the outside?
What did the interior look like? Were there any sounds or smells or other details that stood out?
Have you seen other humans with them during your abduction experiences?
Do you have any idea what things have they done to you when they've taken you? Do you know why they were taking you?
Have they ever shared spiritual/religious knowledge or insight with you (or any knowledge/insight at all)?
Do you get a sense that they're "evil"?
Have you ever woken up with physical marks or evidences of their activities?
Have you had paranormal encounters aside from alien abductions?
Have you seen other UFOs?
Have you seen balls of light (orbs)?
edit on 10/13/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/13/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
First impressions below Ill be back to read this when I have time to digest it fully

So you are continually being abducted? or are you continually being visited?

If you are being abducted get one of those trackers

get webcams to watch you sleep.

Even if there is a disruption and it can't be recorded or followed could be evidence of something happening.

Questions

How often do the visitations last, and where are you when these occur? Does it happen when you are in different places?
edit on 13-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterExpert

Wow, pretty vivid abduction story you have there, almost hard to believe you can recall it so accurately, considering they use the same sort of hypnotism you described to suppress memories. My first question is, did you undergo any hypnotic regression to gain access to those memories?

Your account has a lot more detail than most abduction accounts I see, but I get the sense you're telling the truth because everything you say lines up with everything I've read from other abductees. It's interesting how you see through their psychological tactics so easily, I respect that.

My other question would be, did you manage to gain any sense for what their overall motives were? Did they ever show you apocalyptic scenarios involving Earth, and if so, what impression did it give you, and what did the aliens tell you about it. Thanks for taking the time to share your story.
edit on 13/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Do they take you while you are sleeping? Or while awake? Do you remember anything strange moments before they take you?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As if the politics we have on Earth engineered by regular human society wasn't bad enough. Maybe bare minimum contact with extraterrestrial life is the furthest we need to push the envelope until we are ready to hold our ground and defend our civil rights instead of being treated like this guy.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Plaster your house inside and outside and yourself in cameras that record 24/7
I bet the abduction will stop then. Because we never see them on cam.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thank you for an interesting thread.

I always "look" at Off Planet Beings from an anthropology viewpoint.

Your story seems quite plausible.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have 2 questions

1.) Did they ever state the purpose of abducting you?

2.) Have you had any encounters with the men in black?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

How long did it take you to create this story?

Had me in stitches

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Perhaps those (aliens) were actual humans from Earth experimenting with mind control on you.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have a strong feeling that greys are us from the future . Just transhumanism taken too far, which they regret and are trying to undo.
I mean if they can breed with us, we have to be the same species, otherwise what's the point?
Also, as they seem to follow families, they will abduct those who aren't related to them only (no ancestrally line)
The way they talked seems very human, unless that's faked to please the abductee? They seem like asses too , so definitely 'human'.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

We finally have a non political thread and you bring in politics.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

None of the questions that have been asked of the OP have been answered.

I think we can deduce what that means.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

We're just waiting for him to return from another abduction.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I question the sanity of pursuing a relationship with these off world beings.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper

originally posted by: alldaylong

We're just waiting for him to return from another abduction.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: putnam6

I question the sanity of pursuing a relationship with these off world beings.

Are they pursuing you ? You sound like you may be jealous LOL

You never know the battles somebody else may be facing, ridicule and dismissive attitudes the OP has likely faced before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join