It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time the Aliens let me meet my alien son

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It was in a book by Bud Hopkins.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow....
I wonder how or why the alien/hybrid knows he is half human ? Are the aliens showing him the human world so he can eventually assimilate ? Strange the alien kid seems to have such human emotions and wants to meet his Father, also he seems to care about his appearance. I wonder how these seemingly emotionless beings deal with their little hybrids human feelings ?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As a child I remember often , very vividly I was afraid of 'being taken away by ghosts'.
Now I would steal from my parents at times, just some coins nothing major , but they would complain and maybe the feelings of guilt led to fear of being taken away?

I remember one time seeing a black shape at night in my room by the door , and I was sure it wasn't either of my parents.
Also another time seeing a grey hand by my bed, and the bed moving/vibrating.
I'm sure it was just child fear going mental, but it would be fun to think just maybe I was taken

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
", like being that close they could loan some of their abilities. They wanted us to turn a box inside out with our minds, like a cardboard box, to unfold it and reverse it and refold it so the color that was on the outside was on the inside."

If your story is true, it does resonate with me. I stopped here.

I have experienced this, these guys are 100% the shadowmen, shadow society using holograms or telepathic stuff or tech.

I just joined the dots from my own experiences, and this reinforces my belief it really happened to me when i walked through a glass door chasing one in waking life. I mentally tricked it lol, the second i felt it pierce the back of my head through a crack in my glass doors blinds i started to play a mental game that i was just going to get up and get some water and then as i was walking across the room, maybe that was its command or not but i was fully conscious and trying to hide my thoughts, as i crossed through the room and knew i was out of its field of view i flipped from anxious fear to insane power like i felt if i could touch it i could vaporise it and i rememver the feeling well, I charged it lol, ripped open the blind and stared at it, it stared back for a few seconds, it started to back off i knew i didnt have time to unlock and slide the door to get out and i just walked straight through the glass instead. It floated up still as if on an elevator until it vanished into the sky, my sensation wqs immediately gone and replaced with the worsr dred i have ever felt in my life, i was dead and i knew it.

Cant rememver if thid was before or after but likely around the same 2 year period.
I have only one faint dream memory of being somewhere like another planet with a playground almost, other people and kids were there in uniforms sort of but i knew it was alien as # like a zoo or science project. Never gave it much thought but i knew it was an odd one and very external from me.

Thank you for your story you just gave me so much, not that i needed any of this with what i recently discovered in myself but this empowers me if and when i need it to. Ty ty.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterExpert

My dad once told me……Son, he said……..do you know how you can tell if someone is an Alien? Aliens don’t have belly buttons.

Do you know this to be true or not?

Perhaps they don’t use umbilical cords in their pregnancy phase to procreate, if their procreation is accomplished differently.

👽🧸

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So is your story somewhere else it would be great to read it in its entirety first then ask questions. Going through question by question here is gonna be tedious at best.

So we can assume Budd Hopkins used your story?

No. I'm writing a book though. And answering question after question here is tedious at best.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Well, I'm sure it wasn't verbatim, but it wasn't me. You mean Budd Hopkins, and Budd did come stay with us for two days in the summer of 2005 to interview me and family members.

So I'm not sure I'm quite getting this. Was it your story that Budd told or not? Kind of seems like contradictory statements here.

Really interesting story though, I have to say. Was it always a classic saucer shape that you saw? I had a daylight sighting back in the mid '90s and the thing I saw was shaped like a dumbell. It just sat there in the sky until it disappeared. It seems like nobody sees saucers anymore. If I'm remembering correctly, you said you are still being taken right? Do you still see the craft? Are they still saucers? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for asking. I have no idea what story he was referencing about Budd Hopkins, nothing contradictory about that. I just said I doubt it was verbatim the same as mine.

I don't think I've been taken in quite some time, but when my sibling and I are together we still sometimes see the ships go by in the daylight, saw two this summer. Both saucers, but one was strangely tumbling through the afternoon sky, like a coin flip in very slow motion. It was effing bizarre. I don't know who isn't seeing saucers anymore, there was a big sighting this year covered by TMZ, photos taken of a saucer over the L.A. freeway. I will say that my gf was taken last year after leaving my house to drive home. That sort of freaked me out, I thought they'd been out of my life for a long time, now I have to at least consider the possibility they are not done with me.

That sounds like a very interesting sighting you had, can you go into more detail? Daytime sightings rock.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What age did it start...and what age did it stop?

Do you have any non-hybrid kids...and have they 'visited' them as well?

Good questions, thank you very much for asking. It started when I was very young, age 3 or 4 they would take me with my mom, I didn't have any siblings yet. This was about 1966. They never took my dad at the same time as me, but they did take him sometimes. by the time I was 5, they started taking me on my own without my mom, I remember that first time very clearly. I was taken more than a few times before astronauts landed on the Moon.

I recall incidents right up until I moved away in 1984, in my early 20s. Can't say for certain they stopped, but I remember nothing from then, I'd have been a big detour and a big city abduction, which may not have been worth it for them.
I had no involvement to my knowledge until the incident I discussed in August '96.

No, I don't have any children of my own, I did get gfs pregnant, but, you know, we were very young. I did want children in my 30s, but the woman I was with for those years didn't want kids, so I missed out on the family thing. But I'm sure they would have taken them.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No photographs or videos despite how long this has supposedly been going on. Plenty of time over the years to come up with strategies and evidence. I don't believe a word of it.

At it's best this is nothing more than attention seeking fantasy and that's being kind.

edit on 13-10-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Hello, Did they ever tell you what the name of their race is called or where they are from? And did you see any other types of alien races besides a hybrid?

More great questions, thank you for asking them. Let me answer this one stridently: Absolutely not. They never tell you a damn thing that might be useful information about them. In fact, one thing I look for to determine whether a person who claims to be an abductee is truly an abductee is if they have a name for the aliens. If they claim to know the name of the alien race, I'm immediately convinced they are not abductees.

Now, I may well be wrong in that, but I only have my own life as a useful template, so I offer no apologies for using that as a litmus test. You see, these aliens play it close to the vest. They are loath to tell you anything about them, they're smarter than we are, and they are well aware that we are adversaries. Their ease of completing their agenda depends to a large degree on convincing us we are not adversaries. But they won't compromise their secrecy, not even to abductees who are deeply involved in their program. Who they are, they don't say. Nor where they're from, or how they get here. As I mentioned before, they feel no obligation to inform you about things they won't let you remember anyway. And they won't give us a tactical advantage like telling us where they come from or what they're actually doing. So no, I have no idea of their name, and I've spent plenty of time with them.

There have been times where one alien lets something slip and his partner "yells" at him to shut up.

Now the second question: Have I seen other races: Yes. The greys themselves are several races. There's the short greys. typical image, about 4 feet tall. They pilot the shuttles, come in the house, do most of the hard work of abducting you. But they aren't always grey and smooth, sometimes they're tan, leathery, like a turtle, with wrinkles, but they are usually grey.

The first thing you think when you see a grey is that they are simply...impossible. That they cannot exist. They cannot be walking around. But they are, I've seen them march across my lawn right towards me in a bizarre jerky, quick, stilted motion. The comically big heads on such a fragile spindle neck, it doesn't have the anatomy of a mammal. The limbs are literally broomstick thin, no muscles, no way it should be able to walk. Their strangeness is deeply unsettling. But then when they start arguing with each other over something mundane, it's somehow comforting. Well, not really argue, they sometimes disagree, but usually over the most effective way to complete the task at hand, they're on the same page, but can disagree over execution, or if they have enough time, etc. They're a hive mind, but they can have distinct personalities, but not real individuality, I guess.

The short greys have a Boss, the tall greys, they give the orders. They hang back, getting involved when they need to. And they are no nonsense whatsoever. They're serious as a heart attack, and frightening in a lot of ways. The strength they have when they force their way into your mind is terrifying. Predatory. They can make you feel fear from quite a distance. The first thing you thing when you see a tall grey is that they are superior to us. You just know it, you know their are smarter, more powerful. Like encountering a tiger with Einstein's brain. They're in control from the second you see them. They read your mind like a billboard, and not just what you're thinking at that moment, but your past, your secrets, who you are, and they are not impressed.

The tall greys are abut seven feet tall. they are a whitish grey, I think the best descriptor is that they are the color of the belly of a fish. White, cold, dead looking. They often wore robes, while the short grey wore jumpsuits. Nothing warm to them.

The tall greys have a Boss above them, too. As far as I can tell, the top of the food chain is this being that looks like a mantis. They don't like to be looked at, they lurk behind the scenes. They are far more alien in appearance. So they are different aliens, but not really.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
No photographs or videos despite how long this has supposedly been going on. Plenty of time over the years to come up with strategies and evidence. I don't believe a word of it.

At it's best this is nothing more than attention seeking fantasy and that's being kind.

Your opinion is completely useless in any real sense. So I'll leave you to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

My dad once told me……Son, he said……..do you know how you can tell if someone is an Alien? Aliens don’t have belly buttons.

Do you know this to be true or not?

Perhaps they don’t use umbilical cords in their pregnancy phase to procreate, if their procreation is accomplished differently.

👽🧸

I really don't recall seeing an alien's bare torso, so I can't say. But tend towards agreeing with your dad, I doubt their reproduction resembles ours, but I don't like speculating. So I won't. I'll stick to what I know first hand. Sorry I wasn't able to answer this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

My opinion may resonate with some so may not be completely useless. In reality your story is completely useless and should be in the 'Grey' forum where such tales abound but I'll leave you to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Wow....
I wonder how or why the alien/hybrid knows he is half human ? Are the aliens showing him the human world so he can eventually assimilate ? Strange the alien kid seems to have such human emotions and wants to meet his Father, also he seems to care about his appearance. I wonder how these seemingly emotionless beings deal with their little hybrids human feelings ?

Hi, thanks for asking! I can only speak with confidence about things I know first hand. But some abductees describe the grey as being confused and frustrated that the more recent generations of human looking hybrids are willful and hard to control, but I don't know anything about it myself, sorry I can't help with that one..

But - Big Picture time - what I do feel confident in saying is this: the purpose of the hybridization is to create aliens that can pass for human and live here. They are not into laser battles and risking getting hurt, their takeover is a silent one that has been going largely unnoticed for 60 years, and will likely succeed without us even noticing until it's done. Then we'll notice.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I just want to thank everyone for asking such great questions, it's been my great pleasure to answer them as best I can. I'm a little surprised, and pleasantly so, at the ratio of intelligent, interested questions. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Hi, I have also had encounters, though I am not sure I was abducted.

So do you think this was all done in order to have their hybrids live among us on Earth? They have supposedly been here for some while now..

When you say they argued.. do any of these ET have mouths to talk using sound, or were you saying that you can hear their thoughts and that they communicate telepathically?

Can you deduce anything else about their objectives or activities on Earth all this time? You mentioned some slip ups they made. Do you think The Great Reset and this pandemic is an alien agenda?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Really different story from the normal on ATS, just one question about your interaction with this aliens, after the first encounter did you felt different? i mean did you start to have more vivid dreams or seeing or feeling poltergeist or psychic phenomena around you ??? this is really important because most of the times when aliens come close and open portals this things happens to the people who are with them not all the times but a lot of times.

I hope you can answer that question.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Some questions:

1) Have you ever tried hipnotic regression to uncover suppressed memories?
2) How is your health after all this encounters? Do you notice something stranger in your body, like implants or so? weird or terrific nightmares?
3) About your family, have you talked about their abductions and if they remember what they did to them?
4) How often are the abductions nowadays? increased, decreased, same?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ

Really different story from the normal on ATS, just one question about your interaction with this aliens, after the first encounter did you felt different? i mean did you start to have more vivid dreams or seeing or feeling poltergeist or psychic phenomena around you ??? this is really important because most of the times when aliens come close and open portals this things happens to the people who are with them not all the times but a lot of times.

I hope you can answer that question.

I was taken from the time I was an infant, so there is no way to compare before and after a first abduction or feeling different. But no, no increased psychic activity or ghosts or other unrelated phenomena, and I'm not one for vivid dreams, I barely dream at all, I have sleep issues. The aliens were the only strange thing in my life.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tekkaman
Some questions:

1) Have you ever tried hipnotic regression to uncover suppressed memories?
2) How is your health after all this encounters? Do you notice something stranger in your body, like implants or so? weird or terrific nightmares?
3) About your family, have you talked about their abductions and if they remember what they did to them?
4) How often are the abductions nowadays? increased, decreased, same?

Budd Hopkins did hypnotize me once, but it wasn't productive, there were too many distractions and I don't think it worked for me.

My health after the encounters? I was taken from infancy to my early 20s on a regular basis, and I was in great shape until my mid-40s, so I don't think they had a substantial detriment to my health.

Oh yes, many many discussions with the family, most of whom are dead now. They all had plenty of experiences, some quite harrowing.

I don't remember any abductions since my early 20s, not for me, but I've seen them take family members for a long time after that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join