It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time the Aliens let me meet my alien son

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterExpert

Hello MisterExpert. So did you ever see any type of symbols or glyphs on the their equipment, walls, clothing or anywhere while in the craft?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Dear Mister Expert - My heart goes out to you for your experiences. Although, you sound calm and almost disconnected.

I'm surprised no one else has brought this up, and I come to every aspect of life from a Spiritual side: my focus and devoutness to Jesus, Holy Spirit and Father God.

May I ask a few questions:

1. Have you ever called on the name of Jesus during these events? Would you be willing to try in the future? I personally believe these are demons manifesting as aliens.

2. Have you ever had night terrors?

3. Have you ever felt yourself disconnecting from your body/feeling completely numb or vibrating?

4. Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus?

5. Do you sense any evil from them at all?

Thank you Mister Expert. May I pray for you? I believe that demons, posing as aliens, are doing scientific breeding and making hybrids. Who knows why, but all that they do is pure evil, so there may not have to be a reason.

With respect, HIS

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

How do i know? i am on the same boat like everybody had some et and ufo experience after it started to happen poltergeits psychic and lucid dreaming, thats why i ask that question, doesnt mean people who had some type of experience with this phenomena will have it, but a lot of the % have some type of this phenomena around them or close to them.

I dont want to derail this threath so any question can be on private message... i can say because in my experience ets open up portals that why psy and poltergeist and stuff like that happens to the experiencer that why a lot of places on earth have this kind of phenomena around like skinwalker ranch and in more % like the bermuda triangle.....

Hope this make some sense to people who have some experience and doesnt know why this type of stuff happens around them.
edit on 15-10-2021 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

Dear Mister Expert - My heart goes out to you for your experiences. Although, you sound calm and almost disconnected.

I'm surprised no one else has brought this up, and I come to every aspect of life from a Spiritual side: my focus and devoutness to Jesus, Holy Spirit and Father God.

May I ask a few questions:

1. Have you ever called on the name of Jesus during these events? Would you be willing to try in the future? I personally believe these are demons manifesting as aliens.

2. Have you ever had night terrors?

3. Have you ever felt yourself disconnecting from your body/feeling completely numb or vibrating?

4. Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus?

5. Do you sense any evil from them at all?

Thank you Mister Expert. May I pray for you? I believe that demons, posing as aliens, are doing scientific breeding and making hybrids. Who knows why, but all that they do is pure evil, so there may not have to be a reason.

With respect, HIS

Oh FFS!! Really?!

Here's a couple of questions for you:

1. Are you now taking, or have you ever taken anti-psychotic drugs? If not, perhaps inform your doctor about your delusions so that he can prescribe some.

2. Why did you feel the need/urge to bring religion into a thread about aliens and abduction?

Thanks for your time.

Welcome, and thanks for taking the time to write some excerpts from your story.
Would you ever consider setting up cameras in order to at least attempt to capture any footage in the future?

edit on 15-10-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

2. Why did you feel the need/urge to bring religion into a thread about aliens and abduction?

Thanks for your time.

Welcome, and thanks for taking the time to write some excerpts from your story.
Would you ever consider setting up cameras in order to at least attempt to capture any footage in the future?

I have to agree, keep the jesus stuff to yourself as it has nothing to do with the OP’s story.

Found everything posted by MisterExpert to be a fantastic read and thank you for sharing. Personally not heavily into the ufo thing but too much evidence exists that something is going on. Thank you for for provoking me to think and be more open minded.

Denny

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

Hello MisterExpert. So did you ever see any type of symbols or glyphs on the their equipment, walls, clothing or anywhere while in the craft?

Hi, thanks for the question, I did answer a similar question earlier, but rather than send you looking for it, which would be rude, here's what I said:
"Yes, there were symbols, not a lot of them, though, things were always very sparse and clean and empty, no writing on walls, doors, signs, at least not on the smaller ships I was on. But when you factor in my age at the time and the mental state they put you in, I certainly wasn't focused on anything like signage, but I will say one time I got a look at the "control panel" of a small craft that landed right in our backyard in the middle of the afternoon, and there was no writing at all on the controls panel. Just a small detail of clarity.

You see, when they manipulate your mental state, which they do every time before they even approach you, they do it so you are compliant and so you won't resist. But they also do it to ensure you are a very poor observer. You are your only witness to this event, and a very poor witness at that. Which is they way they want it. They have their act together and know what they're doing, I'm sure they've done this before because they have it down to a science, quite literally.

You're walking, you're talking, telepathically anyway (which is an entire discussion in itself), but you are not fully conscious. You're not asking pertinent questions, like "Who the f*ck are you guys and how do I blow up your ship?" And you're not able to focus like you normally would on the details of what is going on around you."

I will add that I have never seen markings on the outside of any ship, ever. No glyphs or symbols. And when you first see their ships approach, that is when you are at your clearest, they haven't put you under yet, so I can say with confidence I've never seen marking on a craft.

In one of their bases, I did see symbols where hallways intersected once.
edit on 15-10-2021 by MisterExpert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Yeah, really. It's a valid response to what I believe aliens are: demons.

I have had various paranormal experiences that only stopped with the name of Jesus. I am not going to argue with you. I will, however have a discussion with the OP who I addressed (not you) and see what he has to share. Let's just say, just for a second, that aliens are demons - then my response and questions are entirely valid.

Many people who have had alien encounters/abductions have found that the name of Jesus helps. You are not an open thinker I take it to dismiss spirituality entirely, and so I wonder why you are even on ATS.

I am not religious and follow no religion. I follow Jesus - he is not a religion.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I have had various paranormal experiences that only stopped with the name of Jesus. I am not going to argue with you. I will, however have a discussion with the OP who I addressed (not you) and see what he has to share. Let's just say, just for a second, that aliens are demons - then my response and questions are entirely valid.

Many people who have had alien encounters/abductions have found that the name of Jesus helps. You are not an open thinker I take it to dismiss spirituality entirely, and so I wonder why you are even on ATS.

I am not religious and follow no religion. I follow Jesus - he is not a religion.

By your logic, if I believe aliens are pink fluffy unicorns, it would be perfectly okay to derail this thread by starting to discuss pink fluffy unicorns? Typical religious nut logic.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

But yet you believe some creature can abduct and mind control and create more humans via some other manner?

Okay. That makes sense.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Some aliens are demonic.

Not all.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

heres is a secret i have undestand after all this years with this phenomena around myself at first like everbody i was thinking greys were androids after interactions with them and the other beings are from some other places in the galaxy but........ i finally understood this...

greys = humans, reptiles = humans , Insectoids = humans , playedians = humans , higher beigns = humans

thats the secret...thats why the abductions.... they prefer to say they are aliens because.... greys are divergent future a bad future a technology bad future...reptiles are humans modify to live in arsh and space enviroment they came some from mars (mars wars humans and climate change eons ago) they dont look us like relatives anymore they think they are their own species... insectoids same thing (mars too)....human type beigns aliens like playedians are from future humans but some do work with the rest of alien beigns (greys . reptiles and insectoids) so they can be neutral... humans us live the present day before some of this..

shh but its a secret ok.......

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I believe I’m the 3rd poster to ask this now, so here goes nothing…have you ever tried to get evidence of these abductions? Web cam video or something? If not why not?

Do you have any evidence at all any of this has actually happened other than memories of it?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You mentioned that you feel there is a nefarious agenda, that they will overtake us before we know it.
What are your thoughts on the SARS-CoVID-19 virsus?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi Misterexpert. What's your take on The Travis Walton abduction case?.
edit on 15-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I have had various paranormal experiences that only stopped with the name of Jesus.

Many people who have had alien encounters/abductions have found that the name of Jesus helps.

On second thought, maybe I should have included Question #1 in my prior post.

Are you now or have you ever taken anti-psychotic drugs?

Glad to hear that you are not religious. Boy that puts me at ease. I get it, the father, the son and the holy spirt. You just like the son.

My only problem with "the son" is that no one wrote anything about a person called Jesus till 70 years after his reported death, then it was like one sentence. You honestly think when a person fed 5000 with 3 fish that someone, anyone, would have said something in writing about such an incredible event. I mean parting seas, healing the sick, etc. someone would at say a couple words. Problem is, there is more written about Hercules and proof of Hercules as a real person than of Jesus.

Guess it makes you wonder why 30% of the people in England do not believe Jesus ever existed. Just saying.

Being you seem to have some inside information, prove to me Jesus ever existed.

Back to the Alien thing..................... Cool story. Thanks to the OP for sharing.

Denny

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

There are Roman Documents in the Vatican Archive of the time that confirm the historical person called Christ.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
I believe I’m the 3rd poster to ask this now, so here goes nothing…have you ever tried to get evidence of these abductions? Web cam video or something? If not why not?

Do you have any evidence at all any of this has actually happened other than memories of it?

Tell me all about the webcam I should have set up in 1966 and until 1984 when I was being abducted. You can count the times people asked me, but you can't read the timeline in my posts? Are you a millennial? I'll let you know there was a time before this one where devices you own now didn't exist. Wild, eh?

And you're really not getting most of what I've said, apparently, so I'll use four words and hope this helps you:

They. Make. You. Forget.

Now do I have evidence, besides my testimony? And corroborating testimony? And the conclusion of the world's leading expert in alien abductions? Yes, I do, in fact.

Now you tell me, and be precise - what evidence do you want me to have, specifically. What is it you're seeking that will fill the emptiness within you? What level of proof would you reasonably expect me to have? You answer those questions for me.

Hope I helped.
edit on 15-10-2021 by MisterExpert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't care to chime in on such claims, but I'm interested as well in the "mounting evidence" that you mentioned. What evidence of alien abduction outside of your own story and belief, shows everyone else that these are in fact happening? There's a difference between those on board who believe a voice and those that need convincing actual evidence. As the saying Carl Sagan made famous- 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'
edit on 15-10-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

I suppose I should weigh in on the Jesus / Demon sub-thread going on.

I don't believe in Jesus, or any of the beliefs of ancient or primitive cultures, no offense, just very little of it rings true with me. And with so much of the Jesus story being lifted from much older gods, I don't put much stock in any of it. You know, it's a good thing Neanderthals couldn't write, or we'd still be worshipping whatever ridiculous deities they came up with.

That being said -

I do find there to be very little difference between these aliens and what some people might call a demon. Honestly, let's look at it:

1. They come from another dimension, a different plane of reality.
2. They come in secrecy, often in the dark of night, into your home or bedroom.
3. They control your mind with power we don't understand.
4. They take you. They take what they want from you.
5. Their goal seems to be control of you, and that would include your soul, right?
6. They use people to serve them.

If these aren't demons, well they're close enough as far as I'm concerned. But they are physical beings with ships made of metal, so alien is a more accurate term than demon. And they don't care about Jesus any more than I do, and no magic words make them stop their abduction. Some people may disagree with that, and had different experiences, I respect that. But I'm confident in saying these aliens don't take any of our culture or beliefs seriously, they have no interest whatsoever. They're all business. Though they do reach into your mind, and they're not above exploiting your beliefs to make you cooperate with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
I don't care to chime in on such claims, but I'm interested as well in the "mounting evidence" that you mentioned. What evidence of alien abduction outside of your own story and belief, shows everyone else that these are in fact happening? There's a difference between those on board who believe a voice and those that need convincing actual evidence. As the saying Carl Sagan made famous- 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not here to connect the dots for anyone. Nor am I in the business of convincing anyone. You can take the information I have shared and do whatever you want with it, you can not believe a word of it and I won't be offended, I won't give it a second thought. You'll have to seek convincing somewhere else, I'm busy right now sharing incredibly important information about aliens and abductions with people who are interested in learning about it.

And this may come as a shock, but Carl Sagan was either an idiot or disinformation or both. I know more about alien life by age ten than he ever did, and that goes for Neil Tyson too. They're great minds in their fields, of course, those fields just don't include UFOs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join