It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time the Aliens let me meet my alien son

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Knock off the personal insults.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: TzarChasm

We finally have a non political thread and you bring in politics.

I question the sanity of pursuing a relationship with these off world beings.

Are they pursuing you ? You sound like you may be jealous LOL

You never know the battles somebody else may be facing, ridicule and dismissive attitudes the OP has likely faced before.

"You never know the battle somebody may be facing"

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterExpert
They make you forget you were abducted. I didn't know. They close those memories off and don't let you access them between abductions. I have no doubt that most people who are being abducted don't know it, and may never know it, they are good at doing this and getting away with it, because they are smarter than we are.

I had experiences as a young child. I considered them Out of Body experiences. Who knows, maybe it was abduction.

About 5/6 I went to the "gray place". Don't know any other way to describe it. It was gray and dense and peaceful. Some say its the lower Astral Plane.

I know I had been there before, but this time a man appeared. He was very tall, thin, and wearing a hooded white robe (I'm non religious - not Jesus).

He told me I was too young to understand having a foot in both worlds (physical/spiritual). He told me I was trying to return to the world before. He said I had to stay in this world.

I was allowed to remember this, but don't remember any experiences after that one.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sounds like he wouldn't have been particularly useful to you no matter what. Being spiritual doesn't necessarily mean being helpful or productive going by some of the experiences I have studied. It just means that jerks exist on all planes and you should definitely stay on alert around strange entities.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
First off, I believe you.

As previously stated, I look at Off Planet Beings from the viewpoint of anthropology -- the study of man. Human anthropologists can range from Benevolent, non-interference to Nefarious Exploitation. I expect similar variations from different species of Off Planet Beings.

I like your reference to a Naval ship. "Aliens" seem to always be presented in matching uniforms. That makes sense if you think of them as being part of a crew and of like mind (hive mentality) It doesn't really offer any insight to "life at home".

As you stated -- you only know what you know from your experiences. Beyond that would be guessing.

My speculation is "politics is everywhere" (sorry, hate bringing politics in to this thread), but I speculate there is a type of Federation of Planets with rules and laws.

MY QUESTION: what do you believe keeps them from taking over earth?

Nothing. They are taking over the Earth, I doubt anything can stop it, and they're moving right along with it. They're not into laser battles, they're replacing us without a lot of people even noticing. They're so much smarter than us. They're winning a war that most people don't know we're in.

There may well be good aliens, but they're not the ones with an abduction program.

Thanks. I am a realist.

As from an anthropology viewpoint -- the strong conquer the weak.

Note: I met Michael Horn once (Billy Meiers). If there's hybrids, he's definitely one. Very strange dude.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Sounds like he wouldn't have been particularly useful to you no matter what. Being spiritual doesn't necessarily mean being helpful or productive going by some of the experiences I have studied. It just means that jerks exist on all planes and you should definitely stay on alert around strange entities.

Not sure what your interpretation of spiritual is.

I am non-religious. But, I do believe in energy consciousness / energy beings -- besides real Off Planet Beings.

It was a positive experience. He was right. I was trying to return to my origin, but I had a "job" here (on earth) to do.

I also spent a lot of my childhood in trees, looking up, wishing who ever dropped me off on the wrong planet, would come get me.

There is more going on then we know.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Roughly speaking, spiritual means transcendent or adjacent to standard physics and mathematical quanta. For now.

I don't tend to take any person of this or any other reality seriously if they feel the need to condescend and dismiss me as unqualified for a basic dialogue. You deserved a bit more than he gave you, and he never came back to help you. That tells me something about his character.

But I'm an ignorant heathen, so my opinion counts for diddly in that arena.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Roughly speaking, spiritual means transcendent or adjacent to standard physics and mathematical quanta. For now.

I don't tend to take any person of this or any other reality seriously if they feel the need to condescend and dismiss me as unqualified for a basic dialogue. You deserved a bit more than he gave you, and he never came back to help you. That tells me something about his character.

But I'm an ignorant heathen, so my opinion counts for diddly in that arena.

Sorry, my posts tend to be very short and to the point. Its just my style. There's no inflection or judgement toward you.

From original post:

"I know I had been there before, but this time a man appeared . . ."

"I was allowed to remember this, but don't remember any experiences after that one."

You are allowed to remember what they allow you to remember.

What happens/happened that I do not remember -- I can not say.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Tampering with memory is also very telling of character.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Tampering with memory is also very telling of character.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting conversation. Maybe I can add some insight for understanding's sake.

Spirituality to me is merely what is beyond our five well-known senses humans are not in tune with. Or another word would be--the unseen(that which is out of the range of our 5 sense perceptions).

These “aliens” abducting and arrogating unto themselves (according to abduction lore) certain rights over their abductees it seems to me is analogous to what we, for example, arrogate to ourselves when we experiment on animals and arrogate to ourselves teaching our children what we are( parental doctrinal, social, religious or political guidance) therefore basically programming them to be somewhat clones of what we are.

Maybe it’s a form of “might is right” in a mild sense. Though it doesn’t seem to go as far as the horrible way we treat animals in some respect. At least not yet.

To use an analogy. We are certain as adults about some practical things children are unaware of. Such as telling a 4- or 5-year-old not to cross the street by themselves, which is basically a no-no or a prohibition to a child. The thing is that prohibition is removed once (baring some mental issue of mis development) the child becomes mature enough to cross a street.

So, some of these higher beings just may know things we don’t know as we know things for a certainty children don't know.

Of course, we don’t have to assume (or we can if we want to) that these higher beings have our interests at heart. One is on their own in any experiences like this. We still depend on our own judgment, knowledge, and our level of development.

(post by MisterExpert removed for a manners violation)
(post by MisterExpert removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

We finally have a non political thread and you bring in politics.

I question the sanity of pursuing a relationship with these off world beings.

Are they pursuing you ? You sound like you may be jealous LOL

You never know the battles somebody else may be facing, ridicule and dismissive attitudes the OP has likely faced before.

"You never know the battle somebody may be facing"

Pics or it didn't happen.

yes, let's see pics of your birth or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

As previously stated, I look at Off Planet Beings from the viewpoint of anthropology -- the study of man. Human anthropologists can range from Benevolent, non-interference to Nefarious Exploitation. I expect similar variations from different species of Off Planet Beings.

I like your reference to a Naval ship. "Aliens" seem to always be presented in matching uniforms. That makes sense if you think of them as being part of a crew and of like mind (hive mentality) It doesn't really offer any insight to "life at home".

As you stated -- you only know what you know from your experiences. Beyond that would be guessing.

My speculation is "politics is everywhere" (sorry, hate bringing politics in to this thread), but I speculate there is a type of Federation of Planets with rules and laws.

Nothing. They are taking over the Earth, I doubt anything can stop it, and they're moving right along with it. They're not into laser battles, they're replacing us without a lot of people even noticing. They're so much smarter than us. They're winning a war that most people don't know we're in.

There may well be good aliens, but they're not the ones with an abduction program.

Thanks. I am a realist.

Note: I met Michael Horn once (Billy Meiers). If there's hybrids, he's definitely one. Very strange dude.

Yes, the strong conquer the weak. That is the lesson. It's quite sad and depressing that the way things go here on Earth are the same rules out there, the strong conquer the weak. These aliens are strong, and we are the weak. I guess we can't really complain, we've conquered each other since the dawn of time, now it's our turn. After a few days in here, I'm okay with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thanks. I am a realist.

Yes, the strong conquer the weak. That is the lesson. It's quite sad and depressing that the way things go here on Earth are the same rules out there, the strong conquer the weak. These aliens are strong, and we are the weak. I guess we can't really complain, we've conquered each other since the dawn of time, now it's our turn. After a few days in here, I'm okay with it.

For sure.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: MisterExpert

Awww Man, what a bummer to witness someone with so much potential knowledge and insight, become just as mean, dismissive and “superior” acting as the ET’s who violated him.
If you came here to sincerely tell and discuss your experiences with open minded individuals, you sorely missed the mark and sabotaged potential meaningful interactions.

We’re not telepathic, lol, at least not consistently here, but through our cyber friendships, so to speak, we get to know each other in this forum. TAT has mentioned before his son was somewhat Autistic, I didn’t know about his experiences or his son’s drawings of grey “doctors”. I need to read up on what Asper’s is, but I suspect that was the origin of his question to you, getting more knowledge of what he and his son have experienced.

Anyways, if you truly believe the folks choosing to not get jabbed deserve to die, you’re no better than the Demons who haunt you. Do some research, lots of good stuff on ATS and elsewhere. Reflection and perhaps some humble pie is called for here.

aww, kitten, you seem to be no better than the rest with your totally unfounded sense of superiority. you might want a big slice of that humble pie. Those who choose to not get vaccinated deserve what happens to them. I've seen too many good people die before the vaccines to give a damn about the morons who don't trust science. Good riddance to them.

Unless you worked in a nursing home or in an ICU unit where people were put on ventilators, denied life saving medications in favor of Euthanasia drugs, I would challenge how many people you actually knew that died of COVID exclusively. I lost my Dad, and the unnecessary suffering he endured, the HQ he was denied, being alienated in the hospital that refused to allow him visitors, even though he was confused and not eating, one kind MD pleaded with the administration to allow me to visit, nope, rules are rules, much like the all business tall greys you described, Heartless, all business Monsters ! I managed to get my Dad home, he was never the same and died shortly after...

Perhaps the ET’s have influenced you more than you know, not in a good way, only a brainwashed person, under mind control, could be so unwilling to consider the connections between the “Great Reset”, de-population through jabs, the agenda toward trans humanism, Control achieved by bullying people into “trusting” the Science that makes No sense , gaslighting and outright lying by criminals who think they own the World, lol, yeah a lot of the same horrible stuff the ET’s you described did to you and countless others. Have you ever considered they made you forget your Free-will ?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join