It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England accidently reveals death numbers .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.

The irony of this comment is clear. To some.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

No. They're actually all participants in an experiment immediately after being injected, so I prefer to call them participants.

An to those who may jump on that statement with but .. but .. but .. the FDA .... approved bla bla bla ..... not experimental any more ...bla bla bla. Wake up to yourself.

myselfaswell

So is your answer that all of the participants were in an experiment and were injected (with a covid vaccine, I assume) and they all died within 21 days?

Sounds like they were vaccinated. So why is it scientific to use the term UNvaccinated.... when they were vaccinated ?

And yes, the vaccines are STILL experimental... until the tests have been peer-reviewed and shown to have the same results.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The China virus is so far proving to be FAAAAR less harmful than the common flu

And people are upset about that

If someone dies of a gunshot wound but they happen to have had the China virus at some stage, MORONS believe the death should be recorded as “China virus”

And the doctors are doing just that

My belief is, a whole lot LESS than 6% of the falsely recorded China virus deaths are actually deaths caused by the China virus

A ‘pandemic’ this most certainly is not

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
“Not only will there be no forced vaccinations, Those who choose to opt out of the vaccine will not face any penalties at all”

Jacinda Adern 20th September 2020

Communists lie

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: DISRAELI

Weird they will say that about the vaccine but not the virus.

When someone dies of COVID-19, there is a list of symptoms, most of which are fairly obvious.

When someone dies of a new vaccine, it is only after statistical analysis that they can definitively say that the vaccine has a particular adverse reaction causing death. This is because COVID-19 has a Case Fatality Ratio of about 2% and the vaccines have a Dose Fatality Ratio of something about 0.0020%

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination - CDC

The 2% case fatality ratio varies considerably between countries. In Germany it is far less than 1%. In Russia it is about 4%. One reason is healthy lifestyle or lack of. In Russia vodka is very prevalent, creating an unhealthy lifestyle.

Sudan has a CFR of 7.54% (and a high use of Ivermectin and HQC due to river blindness). Eritrea, which borders on Sudan, and is culturally and ethnically similar, has a CFR of 0.62%. Go figure.

In the US death rate is now about 1% if I'm not mistaken.

The US CFR is currently 1.61%

It's down considerably from last year due to ongoing viral adaption to host.

Viral adaption to a host makes a virus more infectious. More infectious means more people infected in a particular time period and this can lead to a higher CFR as support resources are overwhelmed.

It is more likely that more are getting better outcomes due to vaccination, which because of better and quicker immune response to the virus, makes the cases less deadly overall. Currently 57% of US citizens are fully vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: chr0naut

Would a death certificate showing COVID-19 as "cause of death" mean dying "with", or "from"?

chr0naut

Well, we all read about the motorcycle accident victim who was listed as a covid death.... so those death certificates appear to be financially biased so as to receive $39,000 per covid death.

Big incentive to state the cause as covid.

BESIDES... HOW can we know for sure ? The CPR tests are a failure. They don't distinguish between the covid or the flu.

So perhaps all the deaths are from the flu.

The TESTS are not accurate. And therefore, the causes of death are not accurate.

I think you mean PCR tests, and they do differentiate between COVID-19 and the Flu. They can test for both simultaneously and return several results simultaneously, one for each detection type.

PCR test recall: Can PCR tests tell the difference between COVID-19 and the flu?
edit on 11/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Sudan has a CFR of 7.54% (and a high use of Ivermectin and HQC due to river blindness). Eritrea, which borders on Sudan, and is culturally and ethnically similar, has a CFR of 0.62%. Go figure.

chr0naut

Ah, another source of ivermectin as a positive effect.

And may I ask... does Eritrea also use ivermectin ?

Yes, in about similar amounts, as river blindness is just as prevalent in Eritrea as it is in Sudan.

Also, vaccination in Sudan and Eritrea is similarly really low.

So the reason for the difference in case fatality ratio is probably that Eritrea locked down fairly quickly after their first case, and then eased things afterwards.

Somalia didn't lock down, nor did it implement any social distancing, or masking, or do anything much to limit the spread. It has purchased some Chinese COVAX and AstraZeneca vaccines, but the country is war-torn and the rollout has been slow.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Not only will there be no forced vaccinations, Those who choose to opt out of the vaccine will not face any penalties at all”

Jacinda Adern 20th September 2020

Communists lie

I put those words into Google, and did a search for them, along with "ardern".

I got no results at all.

The closest I got was an article where she said, after being asked if there might be tax penalties or other sanctions for refusing a COVID-19 vaccine, "No, and we haven't for any vaccination in New Zealand applied penalties in that way,... but I would say for anyone who doesn't take up an effective and tested and safe vaccine when it's available, that will come at a risk to them."

Perhaps you could provide a link that supports your case? (Not one of those weird sites that always misquote and misrepresent everything, and everyone that they oppose, but a direct quote).

edit on 11/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have a realy bad feeling that a lot more
are dead than you would ever belive.

news is now controld and convoluted.
people and reporters can not travle freely.

i had a look at world wide cctv and its mostly empty.
i think only in the citys we still have mostly normal people.
for now.

its ending and we did not know.
keep waching the fantasy films.
i mean the news!

edit on 11-10-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

strange how just highlighting the words and right click search duckduckgo - voila a link.
Coronavirus: Jacinda Ardern confident enough Kiwis will get COVID-19 vaccine for herd immunity without being forced to

Conspiracy theorists have claimed a COVID-19 vaccine, when available, will be "forced" on everyone - including Kiwis.

The Government has rubbished those claims, made most notably by Jami-Lee Ross and Billy Te Kahika's Advance NZ.

On Tuesday Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern went a step further, saying not only will there be no forced vaccinations, but those who choose to opt-out won't face any penalties at all.

"No, and we haven't for any vaccination in New Zealand applied penalties in that way," Ardern told The AM Show, after being asked if there might be tax penalties or other sanctions for refusing a COVID-19 vaccine.

So are you a paid misinformationist? Such a simple search does bring into question your integrity.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So for the americans interested in their data but find it hard to compile the datasets there is

OPENVAERS - openvaers.com...

You can even get the information emailed to you.

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.org or vaers.hhs.gov).

REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS
16,310 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths / 25,347 Total Reported Deaths

75,605 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations/153,579 Total Reported Hospitalizations

778,683 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports

Through October 01, 2021

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: anonentity

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here

Pretty straight forward;

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

And that you find this in any way funny indicates to me that you have serious mental health issues that need professional help.

During that period the elderly and vulnerable were vaxxed first. People who might simply die from old age regardless of the vax.

What you need to do is to look at excess mortality in this group, not total mortality. People who would have lived otherwise.

When you do that you realise that not much has changed.

The vax has killed a handful of people world wide, the Ops numbers are simply death rates within 28 days of the vax and not vax related deaths. The data needs processing and context.

Just look at the actual causes of death, how many of them are related to known vax problems, and how many are thing like pneumonia or two or more self inflicted gun shot wounds.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If i may take your nicely put response and add one very big but all attempts to quash ANYONE who points this out fact..

There is NOT ONE STUDY SHOWING that if any of the "covid deaths" (outside of the 6 percent as stated by the CDC) would be alive if they were not infected by covid.

this is what is stated at nauseum by the main stream media, some posters here on ATS, fauchi and all of the covid mandate mob..

BUT NOT ONE STUDY HAS BEEN DONE OR PROVEN THIS.

so while one can say "covid killed XX person"
that same person who was (ex) obese , had diabetes , was in 60s or any combination thereof could not have caught (ex) pneumonia and had same result.

without this proof again outside of the six percent there is no way to say that some other pathogen, fungus , injury or just plain bad luck (or its your time if religious) would have not "killed" them.

scrounger

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

strange how just highlighting the words and right click search duckduckgo - voila a link.
Coronavirus: Jacinda Ardern confident enough Kiwis will get COVID-19 vaccine for herd immunity without being forced to

Conspiracy theorists have claimed a COVID-19 vaccine, when available, will be "forced" on everyone - including Kiwis.

The Government has rubbished those claims, made most notably by Jami-Lee Ross and Billy Te Kahika's Advance NZ.

On Tuesday Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern went a step further, saying not only will there be no forced vaccinations, but those who choose to opt-out won't face any penalties at all.

"No, and we haven't for any vaccination in New Zealand applied penalties in that way," Ardern told The AM Show, after being asked if there might be tax penalties or other sanctions for refusing a COVID-19 vaccine.

So are you a paid misinformationist? Such a simple search does bring into question your integrity.

Read what Ardern actually said - the quoted bits. Not the reinterpretation of what she said.

She was talking about New Zealand not having mandated vaccinations in the past.

You could look at the video from the 13:18 mark to verify exactly what Ardern said, rather than relying on what the headline implied that she said.

edit on 12/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

If i may take your nicely put response and add one very big but all attempts to quash ANYONE who points this out fact..

There is NOT ONE STUDY SHOWING that if any of the "covid deaths" (outside of the 6 percent as stated by the CDC) would be alive if they were not infected by covid.

this is what is stated at nauseum by the main stream media, some posters here on ATS, fauchi and all of the covid mandate mob..

that same person who was (ex) obese , had diabetes , was in 60s or any combination thereof could not have caught (ex) pneumonia and had same result.

without this proof again outside of the six percent there is no way to say that some other pathogen, fungus , injury or just plain bad luck (or its your time if religious) would have not "killed" them.

scrounger

That might be an arguable case in a few instances, but for about half a million deaths in year attributed to COVID-19, in one country alone?

I have heard the same arguments put forward by the tobacco industry, suggesting that smoking does not cause lung cancer, and the NFL saying that frequent concussions don't cause brain injuries. It's a BS argument denying real public health issues.

There were even people who denied that the 1918 flu (that killed about 50 million people worldwide) was that dangerous, and that argued against reasonable public precautions. The following are from 1919 and show the American response to that pandemic:

edit on 12/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
From what I've seen the UK as a whole has been very open with its statistics, reporting updates every day.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

sigh

not only are you spewing "one of these things is not like the other" that tobacco is same as covid...

that alone should discount your comments due to clearly foolish and ignorant.

but then you double down on same theme with the "anti mask" from decades past.
to which IGNORING that almost all masks being worn are CLEARLY LISTED as NOT MEDICALLY CERTIFIED (AKA wont protect you from anything) .
along with THE FACT that "medically certified" masks will ONLY be effective if SPECIFIC protocol for putting on, how you wear it, and when you change it is followed.. If not (ex taking it on and off thought your day of shopping) then they are as ineffective as non medically certified masks.

BTW if you really want to get into this argument you could reasonably use TODAYS KNOWLEGE to point out that the mask wearing listed in what you stated by the public could be ineffective as well.. but that is a topic for another time.

then you triple down in "pro ignorance" by "half a million deaths" by ignoring that THE CDC ITSELF stated that "only 6 percent of covid listed deaths were from covid (the only factor) and that the other 94 percent had two or more other medical issues.. to which they have not given any facts on if they died from covid or with covid in their systems.

all in all three times the rant and three times less facts..

scrounger

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

scrounger

No studies have been done to prove the opposite either. So we're even on that. It's actually beholden to the person who makes the claim to prove it first. All I need to do is to stay silent and I'm still ahead.

Of course if you simply took the cause of death and compared it to a known side effect of the shot, such as blood clots, you could rule it out quite a few as being due to old age. Wasn't the average age according to the ONS something like 84?

Bear in mind that almost all of the side effects so far recorded have been in young people. Blood clots in women and heart inflammation in men.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
From what I've seen the UK as a whole has been very open with its statistics, reporting updates every day.

The ONS website is a gold mine for data, it conclusively debunks most covid and vax myths pretty easily.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join