It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England accidently reveals death numbers .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.

The irony of this comment is clear. To some.

This is mostly a myth, if anything people covered up covid deaths, not exaggerated them. For example the new york care home deaths.

Where there was over reporting this was corrected, such as in the UK where they knocked 5000 deaths off of the total in 2020.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Sudan has a CFR of 7.54% (and a high use of Ivermectin and HQC due to river blindness).

Yeah, couldn't have anything to do with the extreme poverty and disease running rampant since it is has been essentially a war zone for years.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Viral adaption to a host makes a virus more infectious.

More infectious does not equate to more virulent. In fact, virulence is on its way down, so bring on (natural, and the only real) herd immunity, and let's be done with the madness already.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
This is mostly a myth, if anything people covered up covid deaths, not exaggerated them. For example the new york care home deaths.

Disingenuous much?

Covering up numbers as reported in the media vs the numbers of reported deaths in the totals are two different things. They only lied about the number of deaths in the homes, not in the totals.

It has only been conclusively proven that there are a few Governors that are guilty of mass murder with respect to how they intentionally sent known COVID patients into these homes.

Oh - and a very large percentage of the totals are from our most vulnerable that were living in these homes, but are no longer, but died scared and alone without benefit of visitation from loved ones

Where there was over reporting this was corrected, such as in the UK where they knocked 5000 deaths off of the total in 2020.

Only the ones that were discovered and too blatant to dismiss.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: chr0naut

Sudan has a CFR of 7.54% (and a high use of Ivermectin and HQC due to river blindness). Eritrea, which borders on Sudan, and is culturally and ethnically similar, has a CFR of 0.62%. Go figure.

chr0naut

Ah, another source of ivermectin as a positive effect.

And may I ask... does Eritrea also use ivermectin ?

Yes, in about similar amounts, as river blindness is just as prevalent in Eritrea as it is in Sudan.

Also, vaccination in Sudan and Eritrea is similarly really low.

So the reason for the difference in case fatality ratio is probably that Eritrea locked down fairly quickly after their first case, and then eased things afterwards.

Somalia didn't lock down, nor did it implement any social distancing, or masking, or do anything much to limit the spread. It has purchased some Chinese COVAX and AstraZeneca vaccines, but the country is war-torn and the rollout has been slow.

undernutrition in both nations badly affects host resistance
edit on 12-10-2021 by MindBody because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Pharmacovigilance studies are not ideal but they do flag problems pretty well. The death rates post vaccine reported to VAERS have skyrocketed in 2021 and there are still almost 3 months to go). The rates this year exceed the total of all vaccines for all previous years in the history of VAERS.
That is published, peer reviewed data:
See Critical Appraisal of VAERS Pharmacovigilance: Is
the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System
(VAERS) a Functioning Pharmacovigilance System?

Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law
Volume 3:100–129 October, 2021
Clinical and Translational Research

While the association between death and a vaccination is not always clear cut the fact remains that these vaccines have a radically worse track record than anything else that the pharmaceutical industry has foisted upon us.

From what I have seen of Indian figures the deaths cluster closely to the time of vaccination (over 75% in the first 3 days post vaccination) and that is a virtually unmistakeable sign of an association.

It remains widely accepted as a fact that these pharmacovigilance systems under report adverse events probably by a minimum of 90%, probably missing around 95% of events.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Viral adaption to a host makes a virus more infectious.

More infectious does not equate to more virulent. In fact, virulence is on its way down, so bring on (natural, and the only real) herd immunity, and let's be done with the madness already.

If it is only slightly less virulent, but is far more infectious, more people are likely to die. It isn't an even split, and large numbers of cases from which the infection builds, multiplies that difference.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBody

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Sudan has a CFR of 7.54% (and a high use of Ivermectin and HQC due to river blindness). Eritrea, which borders on Sudan, and is culturally and ethnically similar, has a CFR of 0.62%. Go figure.

chr0naut

Ah, another source of ivermectin as a positive effect.

And may I ask... does Eritrea also use ivermectin ?

Yes, in about similar amounts, as river blindness is just as prevalent in Eritrea as it is in Sudan.

Also, vaccination in Sudan and Eritrea is similarly really low.

So the reason for the difference in case fatality ratio is probably that Eritrea locked down fairly quickly after their first case, and then eased things afterwards.

Somalia didn't lock down, nor did it implement any social distancing, or masking, or do anything much to limit the spread. It has purchased some Chinese COVAX and AstraZeneca vaccines, but the country is war-torn and the rollout has been slow.

undernutrition in both nations badly affects host resistance

So, the issue of obesity being a strong cofactor in the deadliness of COVID-19 is not in effect in Somalia.

Can you show any studies that support your hypothesis? (Not asking because I doubt that it does, but just because that is a usual tactic of ant-vaxxers, and turn-about is fair play).

edit on 12/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

too bad nobody applied that logic to the covid figures.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

ONS figures are based on cause of death on the death certificate.

That seems a pretty logical way of recording covid deaths.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here

Pretty straight forward;

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

And that you find this in any way funny indicates to me that you have serious mental health issues that need professional help.

And what about the 65,000 unvaccinated deaths, want to ignore those? Poor people. Just seems like one would be better off being vaccinated compared to not based on those numbers.

I will forgive your direct attack on me.

One would actually have to believe the numbers they put out...

I think all their numbers in every country are made up fluff.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: MDDoxs

65,000 out of 214,000 deaths were not covid related and unvaccinated.

So 149,000 out of 214,000 deaths were not covid related and vaccinated.

Seems like the unvaccinated were healthier.

Some folks don't do the gozinta's very good. Start and flag for the obvious, nice one.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here

Pretty straight forward;

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

And that you find this in any way funny indicates to me that you have serious mental health issues that need professional help.

During that period the elderly and vulnerable were vaxxed first. People who might simply die from old age regardless of the vax.

What you need to do is to look at excess mortality in this group, not total mortality. People who would have lived otherwise.

When you do that you realise that not much has changed.

The vax has killed a handful of people world wide, the Ops numbers are simply death rates within 28 days of the vax and not vax related deaths. The data needs processing and context.

Just look at the actual causes of death, how many of them are related to known vax problems, and how many are thing like pneumonia or two or more self inflicted gun shot wounds.

I'll be honest Aaargh, I'm over the numbers. And I'm pretty much over the whole thing.

Truth to me is that the people I thought I was sharing this planet with aren't whom I thought they were.

Mea culpa.

I also didn't realise that so few with so much power and control would demonstrate such an absence of humanity as to terrorise the planet with their fearmongering, lies, censorship, experimentation, coercion, segregation ..... for even more control and even more money.

Again, mea culpa.

So, I move one, and at this point every single person is a complete c@#$ until proven otherwise and they can all go and f#$% themselves.

Other than that everything is fine, tomatoes are coming along nicely.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

You have made a great point. The power to control the Western world's media has made it obvious that, any independent journalism is just a dream about the good old days. Even thinking we had a Democracy once might be far-fetched as of now.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If they started giving $50,000 to health care providers for coded flu deaths how many would we have? I will make answering simple, more or less than normal?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

ONS figures are based on cause of death on the death certificate.

That seems a pretty logical way of recording covid deaths.

Considering we have had numerous Coroners come out and blow the whistle that they were making them mark cause of death as covid, even if they died from something else, such as a car wreck and tested positive, I would say those numbers arent right either.

You guys really really need to do your own research and not just stop at things that only prop up your confirmation bias

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So what are you referring to? she says that have "not done that when asked about setting sanctions against people". perhaps if you put the actual copy of the transcript you have for everyone to see and then we can decide without your bias 2020 hindsight interpretation

She did say "that if you don't take up a effective and tested and erm SAFE when one becomes available it will come at a risk to them." So wasn't there an effective, tested and safe vaccine at the time of her remarks?

You seem to be very good at not finding any information then having the critical transcript of an interview which in your bias opinion of the intent of the remarks is completely different from the people reporting.

Very strange semantic game you play.
But hey if you right 20% of the current world population will be dead for not getting the shot in the next 20-30 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So what are you referring to? she says that have "not done that when asked about setting sanctions against people". perhaps if you put the actual copy of the transcript you have for everyone to see and then we can decide without your bias 2020 hindsight interpretation

She did say "that if you don't take up a effective and tested and erm SAFE when one becomes available it will come at a risk to them." So wasn't there an effective, tested and safe vaccine at the time of her remarks?

You seem to be very good at not finding any information then having the critical transcript of an interview which in your bias opinion of the intent of the remarks is completely different from the people reporting.

If it the CFR were only 1%, and everyone had at least one bout of the disease, then COVID-19 would kill 79 million people worldwide. That's more than the 1918 (Spanish) flu killed.

Very strange semantic game you play.
But hey if you right 20% of the current world population will be dead for not getting the shot in the next 20-30 years.

I'm not playing semantic games. I was pointing out that the press misreported what Ardern said. Far too many are uncritical of intentional misreporting. And far too many only read the headline, thinking if fully sums up the article.

For instance, I doubt that 20% of the current world population would be dead from COVID-19 if they don't vaccinate. Current COVID-19 case-fatality ratio for the world is around 2.04%, and as more people get the disease and recover, that would have to fall.

But if the CFR was 1% and everyone in the world had at least one bout of COVID-19, the number of dead would be 79 million people - more than the 1918 (Spanish) flu has killed.

Also, since the 1918 flu started in Kansas, it should probably have been called the US flu.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Where is the misreported version? her talking and the quotes are word for word your the one misreporting the event.

Who said and thing about the disease I said from not getting the shot -see you are misreporting on what is said and what the intent of the comment was.

Got to the video transcribe her words and then compare to the misreported quotes. should be easy if you are not misreporting.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Where is the misreported version? her talking and the quotes are word for word your the one misreporting the event.

Who said and thing about the disease I said from not getting the shot -see you are misreporting on what is said and what the intent of the comment was.

Got to the video transcribe her words and then compare to the misreported quotes. should be easy if you are not misreporting.

The headline on the article said "Coronavirus: Jacinda Ardern confident enough Kiwis will get COVID-19 vaccine for herd immunity without being forced to"

She didn't say that.

Like a skilled politician, she skirted the direct answer to question she was asked, with an answer that said they hadn't done that with a vaccine in the past. And she followed that with a vague and unspecific warning.

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join