It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

England accidently reveals death numbers .

page: 1
25
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Under a freedom of information act, it was asked how many deaths were from the vaccine within 28 days, they said they did not have those numbers, which was strange as Scotland did. But The Office of national statistics has been playing games with the true numbers. If this government department has been obscuring real numbers, we cant really a lot of faith in government statistics. Have a read it's quite enlightening.theexpose.uk...



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.


+24 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Indeed.

Also, dying with covid isn't the same as dying from covid.

Although, a narrative seems to take precedent.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

It is trying to warn you like this nurse, she was a pro vaxer but now is not so sure. www.bitchute.com... If she was one in a million ok mabey but she is not. The true numbers of deaths and injuries are excessive, and just perhaps people have not been given an informed decision. Why would that be?


+18 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: anonentity

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here


Pretty straight forward;

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

And that you find this in any way funny indicates to me that you have serious mental health issues that need professional help.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: anonentity

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here


Pretty straight forward;

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

And that you find this in any way funny indicates to me that you have serious mental health issues that need professional help.


And what about the 65,000 unvaccinated deaths, want to ignore those? Poor people. Just seems like one would be better off being vaccinated compared to not based on those numbers.

I will forgive your direct attack on me.


+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

65,000 out of 214,000 deaths were not covid related and unvaccinated.

So 149,000 out of 214,000 deaths were not covid related and vaccinated.

Seems like the unvaccinated were healthier.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Insert ‘COVID-19’ instead of ‘vaccine’ in your statements — and we would never have had a ‘pandemic’ in the first place.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
betcha theres no proof of anything 🤣



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Would a death certificate showing COVID-19 as "cause of death" mean dying "with", or "from"?

- just asking for a friend.



edit on 11/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Last year CDC accidentally leaked only 6% of covid deaths were caused by covid, the other 94% of covid deaths were caused by old age or some other stuffs. Trump even tweeted it.
edit on 11-10-2021 by YongSu because: (no reason given)


+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: anonentity

Lol based on the numbers presented, it was a more deadly period of time for those unvaccinated. 65,000 unvaccinated dead, or 37%.

Not sure what the article is trying to conclude here


Pretty straight forward;

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

And that you find this in any way funny indicates to me that you have serious mental health issues that need professional help.


And what about the 65,000 unvaccinated deaths, want to ignore those? Poor people. Just seems like one would be better off being vaccinated compared to not based on those numbers.

I will forgive your direct attack on me.


it isnt a direct attack on you, just your blind ignorance but did they die FROM COVID or WITH COVID.

see as previously stated there is A BIG DIFFERENCE

such a bid difference that here in the states on the CDC own website they clearly state that ONLY 6 PERCENT OF COVID LISTED DEATHS WERE FROM COVID (aka major or main reason).

this is so clear that many in main stream press and on ATS (deny ignorance , yea right) spin that fact six ways to sunday and twice on saturday.

so if england is same as US (no reason to think it isnt) then those 65,000 is really 3,900.

now add to the fact the vaccine IS NOT DESIGNED (nor can it due to the nature of the virus) TO PREVENT YOU FROM CATCHING, PASSING AND (worst case) DYING from covid

all it can do is AT BEST DECREASE symptoms/recovery time and AT BEST INCREASE your survival rate

even at that the virus has a 98 to 99.97 (or better) overall rate of survival (depending on age bracket) and 80 percent or more have such small or NO SYMPTOMS that they DONT REQUIRE MAJOR MEDICAL (if any) intervention and RECOVER.

unless you are OBESE (80-85 percent of deaths have this) , immune compromised, very old/elderly or just have bad luck (no one can prevent that) the vaccine is really not that needed for most people and ALMOST ALL CHILDREN..

scrounger



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Would a death certificate showing COVID-19 as "cause of death" mean dying "with", or "from"?

- just asking for a friend.




It doesn't say death from or death with, it merely says covid death, which means died with covid, because the rule is, if a person died after testing positive, then it is covid death because death due to covid cannot be ruled out, in other words, they do not know if the death was due to covid or something else.

By the same rule, there are millions of flu deaths in the US in any given year.
edit on 11-10-2021 by YongSu because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Last year CDC accidentally leaked only 6% of covid deaths were caused by covid, the other 94% of covid deaths were caused by old age or some other stuffs. Trump even tweeted it.


No they didn't.

They said that in 6% of cases, COVID-19 was the only cause of death listed. The rest had COVID-19 and at least another cause of death. What that says is that 6% had no comorbidity.

And they didn't 'accidentally' leak it. It's still there, available from their website.

Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020. (*note .pdf).



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Last year CDC accidentally leaked only 6% of covid deaths were caused by covid, the other 94% of covid deaths were caused by old age or some other stuffs. Trump even tweeted it.


No they didn't.

They said that in 6% of cases, COVID-19 was the only cause of death listed. The rest had COVID-19 and at least another cause of death. What that says is that 6% had no comorbidity.

And they didn't 'accidentally' leak it. It's still there, available from their website.

Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020. (*note .pdf).


By the same rule, there are millions of flu deaths in the US in any given year. Because if a person died after testing positive for flu, then that is a flu death because flu cannot be ruled out as not a cause of death.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Would a death certificate showing COVID-19 as "cause of death" mean dying "with", or "from"?

- just asking for a friend.




It doesn't say death from or death with, it merely says covid death, which means died with covid, because the rule is, if a person died after testing positive, then it is covid death because death due to covid cannot be ruled out, in other words, they do not know if the death was due to covid or something else.

By the same rule, there are millions of flu deaths in the US in any given year.


Actually, this is what it says: "Note: Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of October 6, 2021. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes). Counts will be updated every Wednesday by 5pm. Additional information will be added to this site as available."

The CDC further defines the specific death certificate code in most of the tabulated data as: ICD-10-CM CODE U07.1

So, 'from', not 'with'.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Weird they will say that about the vaccine but not the virus.



posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: YongSu

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anonentity
"Dying soon after the vaccine was received" is not necessarily the same thing as "dying from the vaccine". Other existing cuases may have been in play already.



Same thing with covid numbers. Just because someone died with covid, doesn't mean they died from it.

Clearly the governments havent gotten the memo on that.


Last year CDC accidentally leaked only 6% of covid deaths were caused by covid, the other 94% of covid deaths were caused by old age or some other stuffs. Trump even tweeted it.


No they didn't.

They said that in 6% of cases, COVID-19 was the only cause of death listed. The rest had COVID-19 and at least another cause of death. What that says is that 6% had no comorbidity.

And they didn't 'accidentally' leak it. It's still there, available from their website.

Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020. (*note .pdf).


By the same rule, there are millions of flu deaths in the US in any given year. Because if a person died after testing positive for flu, then that is a flu death because flu cannot be ruled out as not a cause of death.


The coding for flu deaths is far more complicated as there are a number of different 'flu's each season and also a variety of historical codings: 2022 ICD-10 LOOKUP - Influenza




top topics



 
25
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join