It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French police watch on as migrants cross Channel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

What's god got to do with shooting into a mass of men woman and kids???

How many assault rifles or any other fire arms were there in the Bible?

Children get a pass???

Do you imagine bullets check their ID?

Seek help pal soon coz your sounding like you are not right in the head.

Obviously you do not get the concept of All who sin are worthy of death. Then you ignore the rest of the post,to score cheap points. congrats,and expected. I baited every last one of you guys into a argument.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: yuppa

Shooting invaders.

If indigenous peoples had taken that approach, many countries around the world would never have come into existence,your own included.

The Indians tried that and look where it got them.

You just made my point, shooting invanders don't work.

THE INDIANS DIDNT HAVE ANY GUNS SO THEY COULDNT STOP PEOPLE WHO DID...smh (caps for slow talking emphasis)

When an arrow is fired it's called " shooting an arrow " Did you not know that ?

A shot doesn't have to be from a firearm. Ever heard of a " sling shot " ?

This lessaon comes free of charge.

Little thing called RANGE there chief.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i don't like it and that probably makes me a bad person. shame on me!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I don't get the concept of shooting innocent people just because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You baited nobody but yourself and now sound like a religious lunatic.

Good luck with that hatred yuppa, sounds like a heavy burden to carry if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't get the concept of shooting innocent people just because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You baited nobody but yourself and now sound like a religious lunatic.

Good luck with that hatred yuppa, sounds like a heavy burden to carry if you ask me.

I dont hate anybody. you do not have to hate someone to shoot them. SHooting a criminal running away..isnt out of hatred,but of love for the community. You also do not get that people are not innocent once they break the border then they are felons and should be met with force.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

There not criminals they are refugees.

Need to be some kind of sicko to somehow think firing in to a boat load of unarmed human beings is the correct thing to do.

Not a very Christian thing to do, put it that way.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There not criminals they are refugees.

Need to be some kind of sicko to somehow think firing in to a boat load of unarmed human beings is the correct thing to do.

Not a very Christian thing to do, put it that way.

Im sorry when did i ever say BOAT? i said when they cross the border they are felons. and haiti isnt a nation persecuting its own people so they are not refugees either. As christians we are to live by the lands laws we live inside as well as by Gods laws. If i was in the same situtation and I was a illegal i would have no issue since i was breaking the law if i was shot.

DO unto others as you would have done to you right?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Im sorry when did i ever say BOAT? i said when they cross the border they are felons. and haiti isnt a nation persecuting its own people so they are not refugees either. As christians we are to live by the lands laws we live inside as well as by Gods laws. If i was in the same situtation and I was a illegal i would have no issue since i was breaking the law if i was shot.

I'm not a Christian, but even I know Jesus would call that rubbish

It's a rationalization so you can feel better about not caring. Using Christianity to give yourself a pass for being inhumane is creepy

If you don't care about what's happening to other people in the world - just be honest

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I don't really think boat is the operative word there.

You seem to think its ok to shoot refugees because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As to Haiti well its considered to be a "Level 4: Do Not Travel. Do not travel to Haiti due to kidnapping, crime, and civil unrest" type place right now according there own travel advisory board.

The peoples political status can be determined once they are on dry land and sent back home if deemed to not be entitled to asylum.

Just you try and not hurt anybody over what you assume to be Gods laws is the best advice i have to offer.

And on that note i bid you fair evening.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I'm not a Christian, but even I know Jesus would call that rubbish

It's a rationalization so you can feel better about not caring. Using Christianity to give yourself a pass for being inhumane is creepy

If you don't care about what's happening to other people in the world - just be honest

Thats the thing I DO CARE,but i want people to fight for themselves,because doing it for them they do no appreciate it. Afghanistani people are a GREAT EXAMPLE,so are the pakistani people.
I guess i played devils advocate enough tonight anyway. But seriously we need to secure our borders against illegal migration.

Anyways being outrageous to prove a point seems to work better than being up front these days. Point being all immigration is broken and needs fixing.
We also need to go back to the old definition of refugee.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I guess i played devils advocate enough tonight anyway.

You weren't playing Devil's Advocate, you were revealing yourself to be an uncaring, heartless, hateful, self-absorbed, intolerant religious crackpot.....and a bit of a twat.

But if you're comfortable with that then its fine.

To be honest I don't think you have it in you to shoot and kill defenceless women and children and I'd like to think that if it came down to it you wouldn't support others doing it either.
I understand that you feel strongly about this - its a subject that does evoke strong emotions and opinions - but perhaps you should think before posting on such matters in the future?

edit on 12/10/21 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Believe what you will. And unless my life was in danger i wont be killing anyone. I've shot people before though.
edit on 21000000ppam by yuppa because: removed legal issue

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Shooting invaders.

If indigenous peoples had taken that approach, many countries around the world would never have come into existence,your own included.

The Indians tried that and look where it got them.

You just made my point, shooting invanders don't work.

THE INDIANS DIDNT HAVE ANY GUNS SO THEY COULDNT STOP PEOPLE WHO DID...smh (caps for slow talking emphasis)

When an arrow is fired it's called " shooting an arrow " Did you not know that ?

A shot doesn't have to be from a firearm. Ever heard of a " sling shot " ?

This lessaon comes free of charge.

Little thing called RANGE there chief.

Are you trying to say that the invaders where never killed by an Indian arrow ?

You are streching it now.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

More like disbelief at the nonsense you are coming away with.

How are people arriving on an English beach putting your life in danger, or ours for that matter?

You have always been a bit "this is my rife this is my gun" praying for revolution type fellow.

But now you are suggesting shooting human beings, men, woman, and children simply because they turned up without permission in the wrong postcode at the wrong time.

As to shooting people before, i hope it was not for the likes of mere trespass?

Might wanna screw the nut mate and keep in mind "don't hate the players, hate the game".
edit on 12-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Fortunately, history has already proven many times no rifle and no cannon ball can stop... History. Migrations are here to stay, no matter how many John Waynes stand up in the border.

And borders are never the same, always changing. So yes, you are totally right, it is about the game, and not about the players.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I've shot people before though.

Tough guy.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

The game is rigged to begin with Direne.

Thing with borders is that they may very well be imaginary lines on maps, that change every few decades/centuries or so as nations rise and fall.

But as long as we choose to remain divided as a race, squabble over ever diminishing resources and petty religious indifference.

Borders are going to be relevant to our respective societies, the way we conduct commerce, and the continued security of our nations.

Don't get me wrong it would be nice if we could go anywhere we choose, stay anywhere we please, but the fact of the matter is the world don't operate that way.

We may very well be a social animal but we are also very territorial which is part and parcel of the Human condition.
edit on 12-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, territory seems a crucial word in human psyche. A word that certainly explains a lot of wars, and most likely the origin of all human misfortunes. But do not forget that humans are also wandering beings. There is still a hunter and a gatherer inside every human.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Jesus was all about having empathy, caring foryour fellow man and looking after the most vulnerable - at the feeding of the 5000 he didn't pull out a machine gun, kill them all then keep the loaves and fishes for himself.

Murdering people is a strange definition of 'caring' and guns aren't much use against chemical weapons, missiles and fighter jets especiallly when they run out of bullets. A lot of the refugees are fleeing warzones and failed states the west created or fleeing persecution and genocide by regimes the west arms and sells spying tech to. You can't distinguish between refugee and economic migrant with a rifle scope.

It's a complex problem that needs addressing but granting the right to murder people without trial is even stupider than Pritti Patel's ideas.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Anyways being outrageous to prove a point seems to work better than being up front these days

Being outrageous to prove a point has brought us all to an edge that's increasingly difficult to back away from

It will be the people that speak plainly and honestly and from their heart, and from their rational minds that will pull us back from the brink

Talking trash on the internet has poisoned everything. Take responsibility for your words. Your words have power

edit on 10/12/2021 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join