It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What part of the Neuremberg code dont they understand?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The whole idea of taking an experimental vaccine is abhorrent to a lot of people when alternative treatments are available. So why and how have the politicians got around that well defined and simple to understand schedule. The simple answer is that they have not. You have to willingly give your consent, The politicians, are using employers to get you to take the experimental vaccine, because they know to mandate a forced Jab will leave them up the creek without a paddle, they have relinquished that responsibility. If your employer says you must have the Jab or be dismissed, ask them to put it in writing,if not done as a directive already. and when the time comes for them to walk you off the premises.Go quietly, and join a class-action lawsuit. Here is the Neuremburg code. media.tghn.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Nurmeberg Code
The Nuremberg Code came out of a trial in post-war Germany in December of 1946, the second of the Nuremberg trials.
It doesn't cover vaccines, it was intended for non-consentual experimentationFactcheck.org
Neither the Nuremberg Code nor the Declaration of Helsinki is legally binding or legally enforceable in its own right.

No, Covid Vaccine Mandates Don’t Violate the Nuremberg Code Bloomberg

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

The vaccine in use is still the experimental version.So go to court and argue the point.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I'm just throwing out the info I have on this
I disagree with the mandates and hate the direction it's all going
However
Nuremberg is not recognized by the US anyway
They opted for a separate provision based in US law
Also, the 'vaccines' are not considered experimental
They've been through 3 clinical trials and cleared for use
So yes, I agree that the data isn't settled and we don't the long term effects
But this is what those in power have to say about it
Courts will not save anyone from the repercussions

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
None of this has anything to do with the Neuremberg code.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
None of this has anything to do with the Neuremberg code.

Absolutely correct...

We are in to a whole new level of Evil!!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Were there any laws passed after the US Army was caught spraying biological warfare test agents over large cities and spraying agents on buses and subways as well as syphilis testing on a black population in Alabama? If there were, these laws should apply as long as the FDA deems the jabs as experimental.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

C'mon man.

We invade countries based on lies, we have torture camps, we assassinate foreign scientists, we overthrow uncooperative governments, we commit war crimes, we drone strike civilians, etc. Do you really think we'll balk at a little human experimentation?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It has everything to do with the Neurenberg code, Gates Fauci Biden Trudeau Andrews, etc know that they are legally and morally #ed over. It doesn't even matter what their payoff would have been. You only have to provide proof that one healthy individual dropped dead at the Vaccination booth and they have to wear it. Sure they will do everything to obscure their crimes that's what criminals will do.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What I don't get is the absence of common law with regard to informed consent and mandated injections. Source

What we know is it's impossible to give informed consent, because it's an experiment. So your employer gives you a mandate to get the spike. You go to get the spike, the person administering the spike cannot give you information for you to provide informed consent, because nobody can, so you reject the option of being spiked go back to your employer, tell them it's impossible to give informed consent, and then they give you the sack for not enrolling in the experiment.

Legally, I'm not seeing how that can work.

edit on 7 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: whatevs.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Not experimental any more. I hope you can get over this.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Nuremberg code, like the Nuremberg Trials, is not real.

To date it has only been used to persecute freedom lovers and patriot types.

Why should we expect any different today?

edit on 7-10-2021 by REDMORGAN because: mossad

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You can call it whatever you like. Informed consent transcends approved or experimental because, from a medical perspective, we are all individuals, not the borg.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

It can't. But that is probably the big worry. If they are allowed to get away with this. The next thing will be even more draconian. Be assured they're not your legally represented government anymore, but some fascist hybrid that usurped it. At least you know what you are dealing with.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It can't. But that is probably the big worry. If they are allowed to get away with this. The next thing will be even more draconian.

And that's why I keep telling people this is the tip of the iceberg. Things have a long way to go and it will be those who willingly enrolled into the experiment that will, with loud applause, see the demise of democracy and civil society with their digital IDs and digital money.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Joe Biden said we should all buy shotguns for self defense. I followed the Presidents instructions

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

As I have suggested all this # requires vast amounts of electricity, and that's the Achilles heel.We are seriously at the point where even the most developed nations are scratching. Take Holland all the greenhouses keep the food going to greater Europe. But they are kept warm by natural gas, the price of which has gone through the roof, so they are going bankrupt in droves. The price of Electricity ditto.Each winter of solar minimum is colder than the last. Texas froze last year with the Polar vortex wobble. This year will be a doozie. My guess is that the granaries are not full, and the fuel for the winter heating is not there. The fuel storage capacity is way down on what it should be at this time of the year. If China can not supply its electrical grid without blackouts, It might well be by design, but it's a good way to drop the carbon footprint. Simply have fewer people.It might be no coincidence that Canada with the emergency legislation being passed is some of the toughest to swallow. As they will get the harsh winter first.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Maybe the NuremBORG Codes 😧

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe the NuremBORG Codes 😧

Mate, that's 10 in the bin.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

So You can get the approved Vax somewhere? Come on, You don't seem dumb...the "approved' vax is still not available to a single Human Being. So how is it still not experimental?

They also never checked to see how it affects Male Sterility or if it causes cancer...no thats not still experimental at all!
edit on 7-10-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join