It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What part of the Neuremberg code dont they understand?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

The vaccine in use is still the experimental version.So go to court and argue the point.

he doesn't need to go to court to argue that it's not against Nuremburg code. The people who think it is against the code are the ones who need to go to court. Otherwise, the mandates will continue.
edit on 7 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
because in War there is no code

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The approved vaccines are not experimental.

Phase III trials have been completed and billions of doses have been administered.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

It doesn't cover vaccines, it was intended for non-consentual experimentation

Good luck trying to knock on my door and rape me with some forced experimental gene therapy experimentation. I would rather take a bullet.

Nuremberg is coming, one way or another...
edit on 7-10-2021 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LordAhriman

It has everything to do with the Neurenberg code, Gates Fauci Biden Trudeau Andrews, etc know that they are legally and morally #ed over. It doesn't even matter what their payoff would have been. You only have to provide proof that one healthy individual dropped dead at the Vaccination booth and they have to wear it. Sure they will do everything to obscure their crimes that's what criminals will do.

it's entirely possible that the people you mentioned are psychopaths and do not have morality as we know it and their buddies that will defend them legally won't either. The perpetrators and any future legal counsel don't care that people suffer.

Honestly run out of explanations for what we are seeing.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Meh

The China virus is a nothing burger

I’ll take the 99.96 percent chance that I (and EVERY other person who contracts it) will be perfectly fine without a vaccination

I’m not anti-vax, but I’m certainly not going to take the China virus vaccine.
simply for the fact that the weakest, least intelligent and most pathetically media-dependent losers will be upset if I don’t

Plus, with such an innocuous virus (from China) there truly is no point at all in getting vaccinated
I haven’t had a flu shot in decades, and this China virus is most definitely less harmful than the seasonal flu

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
So You can get the approved Vax somewhere?

EUA is an approval.

It also put's them out of the scope of the Nuremberg code.

The idea in the OP doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not enough elected will do the right thing. They do not want the burden and stress of those applying the force upon them. The burden is therefore transferred down to the lowest common denominator meaning the poorest. It is up to them to decide when enough is enough. Eventually it ends in violence and bloodshed of the poor attacking the marginally middle class paid to keep them at bay. Once that line breaks all hell breaks loose. Society will de-evolve and start over. The elites will have to be held accountable and executed.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Not experimental any more. I hope you can get over this.

So You can get the approved Vax somewhere? Come on, You don't seem dumb...the "approved' vax is still not available to a single Human Being. So how is it still not experimental?

Does each phial need to be individually blessed for the medicine approval magic to work?

They also never checked to see how it affects Male Sterility or if it causes cancer...no thats not still experimental at all!

They did:

Does mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine influence patients' performance during IVF-ET cycle?

Ovarian follicular function is not altered by SARS-CoV-2 infection or BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination

Sperm Parameters Before and After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination

Are COVID-19 vaccines safe in pregnancy?

Covid-19: No evidence that vaccines can affect fertility, says new guidance

Should women undergoing in vitro fertilization treatment or who are in the first trimester of pregnancy be vaccinated immediately against COVID-19

COVID-19 Vaccine and Male Fertility

ASRM, ACOG and SMFM Issue Joint Statement: Medical Experts Continue to Assert that COVID Vaccines Do Not Impact Fertility

COVID-19 vaccines, pregnancy and fertility

COVID-19 Vaccines for People Who Would Like to Have a Baby

Pregnancy, breastfeeding, fertility and coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination

... and so on.

Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines are not ‘cytotoxic’

Antivaxxers misrepresent a study to falsely claim that COVID-19 vaccines cause cancer

COVID-19 vaccine safety
edit on 8/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Everything you have quoted is the Party propaganda line. I also notice NZ is going after the anti-vax doctors now. It does seem to be La La land. As predicted the Covid is taking off after the mass Vaccinations. enjoy.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

EUA is an approval.

A bit like Asbestos was when the USA knew is was harmful, so production started up here in Australia for about 40-60 years until our legal system woke up that this stuff is nasty. Now India is mining it as its legal system is still coming to terms with the cost / benifit analysis?

Just because you have some salesman on the door, you can still say no. Use it or lose it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
No, asbestos isn't a medical product.

That was just a big ol' strawman on your part.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Asbestos is just one of many example of how big business rolls. How many fines have big pharma had over the years? The courts get their cut, as for fixing up this limited liability, just say no.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
True, but that doesn't change the fact that an EUA is an approval and in legalese that means the Nuremberg code doesn't apply.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The approved vaccines are not experimental.

Phase III trials have been completed and billions of doses have been administered.

They are experimental until we have mid to longterm data. Just because some corrupt agency is on the way to approval, waiting for the exact list of ingredients before they can finalise, doesn't make the clot shot magically safe.

Informed consent cannot be given until we get the full list of ingredients and the full long term data, nevermind how much your beloved dear leaders want you to put this poison into your veins.
This is in the experimental phase until 2023, officially and really should have been halted after the first deaths.

There is nothing safe and nobody has a crystal ball to see how it fares in 5-10 years, nobody, not the fda, nor the pharma industry, nor you nor me.

All we know is that it is lethal for tens of thousands and crippling for millions. So far, future not even included. With two braincells it is possible to see that the chances of it getting less damaging/fatal is zero. It can only take more healthy lives, regardless of any humans giving approval.
Which by the way can also be removed very quickly too.

Hence it's all babble and bootlicking to suggest this is approved and safe, when it logically really isn't.

Oh and human test subjects normally consent, get paid and get to be observed daily in proper trials. I worked in the field.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Nuremberg is coming. While ATS has its own issues at times, it has done good on covid:

Corona Virus Updates

The debate and evidence that has transpired falls into the war crimes box with how it has all played out. From the Fauci emial leak, he knew treatments where available at the start, but was more about protecting science funding than public health. He ain't the only one with event 201.

legal is not the same as lawful. When the majority of those remaining wake up to the psychological war that has been put upon them and how that have been scammed, I don't want to be on the end of that wraith.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
legal is not the same as lawful.

Actually it is.

When the majority of those remaining wake up to the psychological war that has been put upon them and how that have been scammed, I don't want to be on the end of that wraith.

That is just another strawman argument.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Were there any laws passed after the US Army was caught spraying biological warfare test agents over large cities and spraying agents on buses and subways as well as syphilis testing on a black population in Alabama? If there were, these laws should apply as long as the FDA deems the jabs as experimental.

Unit 731 was granted amnesty in exchange for the medical data they gained. When have government agencies ever adhered to the Geneva convention?

edit on -05:002021Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:15:34 -050031America/Chicago000000Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:15:34 -0500FriAmerica/ChicagoOct by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

When have government agencies ever adhered to the Geneva convention?

The French revolution is one that comes to mind when enough people say no. It might not of been legal, it was lawful.
edit on 8-10-2021 by kwakakev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The French revolution is one that comes to mind when enough people say no. It might not of been legal, it was lawful.

Give it up man, it was neither legal or lawful, even if it was right or justified.

ETA: Both legal and lawful mean you work within the system that is in place. A revolution means you tear the old system down and put a new one in place, some heads may roll.

edit on 8-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join