It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Joe Biden Helped Hillary Damage Donald Trump - Would Clintons Indictment Damage President Biden?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Tuesday, October 5, 2021

At the request of former First Lady / former Secretary of State / former Presidential Candidate HILLARY DIANE RODHAM-CLINTON, her lawyers worked with The White House/DOJ/FBI, the Mainstream News Media, and Foreign Intel Agencies, to illegally FRAME and set-up Presidential Candidate DONALD J. TRUMP, as an agent of RUSSIA.

Hillary Clinton's 2016 Presidential campaign lawyer Michael Sussman was arrested last month by Special Counsel John Durham. Sussman was carrying out Hillary's orders. He is now indicted, and cooperating with the Special Counsel's office.

Sussman Indicted: www.politico.com...

As a result of Sussman's "cooperation", John Durham has issued several additional subpoenas to others who worked for 2016 Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton.

Latest Set of Subpoenas: www.nationalreview.com...

Hillary Clinton and the Obama White House put so much pressure on the DOJ and FBI to damage Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, a staggering number of LIES were told to Judges, in order to obtain warrants for SPYING on everyone in Donald Trump's family, circle of friends, campaign staff, and business associates.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz released a damning report on Thursday chastising the Federal Bureau of Investigation for “widespread” violations in the intelligence agency’s applications for searches and surveillance filed through the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

“The FBI’s Woods Procedures are designed to ensure FISA applications are ‘scrupulously accurate’ and require agents to document support for all factual assertions contained in them

Of the 29 FISA applications from 2015-2019 that were reviewed, the inspector general and his team found more than 400 “instances of non-compliance with the Woods Procedures."
More - 9.30.2021: thefederalist.com...

Information from documents declassified last year, indicate that current President JOE BIDEN (who was Barack Obama's Vice President at the time) was assisting Hillary Clinton in damaging President-Elect Donald Trump, by attempting to frame people in his incoming administration, as Russian colluders. Namely, incoming National Security Advisor, General Michael T. Flynn...

On January 4, 2017: (BIDEN: Brainstorming the Flynn Frame-up.)

Former Vice President Joe Biden appears to have “personally raised the idea” of investigating Michael Flynn for potentially having violated the obscure Logan Act during his phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, according to newly filed court papers Wednesday.

The previously sealed document also says that former President Barack Obama told top members of his administration that “the right people” should investigate Flynn.
Source: nypost.com...

On January 12, 2017: (BIDEN: Digging for Dirt to Support the Flynn Frame-up project.)

Former Vice President Joe Biden was among those who requested Michael Flynn’s identity be revealed in intelligence reports — a process known as “unmasking” — according to documents made available to two Republican senators by Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell on Wednesday. According to the document, Biden made the request on January 12, 2017, eight days before leaving office.
Source: www.forbes.com...

So here's the BIG QUESTION all of the above leads to...

IN YOUR OPINION, now that Special Counsel/Prosecutor John Durham is closing in on Hillary Clinton;

If she is Arrested/Indicted, will that action damage the Democrat party, and President Joe Biden, since he knowingly assisted Clinton in her illegal efforts to prevent candidate Trump from winning, and the Insurrection/Coup against the incoming Trump Administration after the November 8, 2016 Presidential Election?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
H. C . will be photographed in a wheelchair and the sympathy tears from Heaven will save her from any form of legal prosecutions. Sadly though, B may end up being the one that will know what the earth looks like below.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Durham is lining his ducks up just right, because a former First Lady/Secretary-of-State/Presidential Candidate has never been indicted before.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know the truth and your just asking people to confirm it. I want to ask you things on a personal level but I will refrain from that here. I will say this, the Clinton cartel isn’t exactly a secret, when serial killers keep getting away with murder they get bolder. When it comes to the Clinton cartel they obtained power insurmountable and became extremely emboldened, when that happened it forces many people and agencies and that unlicensed services to have invested interest in covering things up to save themselves from embarrassment or the belief it destroys the idea of American society. We both know the truth, the continuing existence of any of the clintons including their being groomed bitch daughter Chelsea is a festering sore on American integrity and proof of pussification and lack of integrity rotting all the way to the core of some of the most powerful and trusted by the peoples agencies. The clintons are like Nero destroying America from its social and public enterprises from the inside out because of their personal sicknesses.

I think the clintons need to sit on an electric thrown.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I may have been too long-winded with my O.P. question...

In your opinion, would Hillary's indictment for framing Donald Trump, with VP Joe Biden's assistance, further damage President Joe Biden?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Brotherman

I may have been too long-winded with my O.P. question...

In your opinion, would Hillary's indictment for framing Donald Trump, with VP Joe Biden's assistance, further damage President Joe Biden?

CWM
Not involved in the above, but one thing one should know is that ( something ) contains no international boundaries .

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Joe Biden is done with or without Hillary’s help. The Democratic Party appears to be imploding. Graft and corruption runs to the core of that apple. Hillary will probably never have her day in court, certainly no jail time. Anyone that crosses the Clinton‘s have a way of mysteriously dying at an opportune time. If it’s true that Michael Sussman is actively working with the special prosecutors office, then his life is worth spit.

Let’s start a pool on how long Michael Sussman lives. Mark me down for13 months. I figure about November 2022.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I have expressed that either they are too embarrassed for the sake of themselves or are part of the cartel. I think it’s fractal where as some have moral regrets as Americans and others as business people moving into the future. I said before my friend you know the truth. The clintons are the first regal virus in American history to be exposed, they are regal here though (as in our country) and for whatever reason they dance around the law. They are murderers bill likes to put cigars in vaginas and get sucked off at the Oval Office, while governor he allowed blatant murder and drug drops he profited from delivered in Arkansas. We both know the truth about these people. We could say the same sort of things about jack, Nancy’s daddy but at least he wasn’t as blatant. Our system of governance has formed cancer.

I believe the corruption comes from the past of vetted folks training the next about the gravy train when the older politicians didn’t realize technology gives us folks the equal power as them down the road. Now they are back tracking playing telephone and playing # you and # me because they believe they earned it.

Ask me personally my friend, I am your friend what I think.

I’ll tell you this, I’m doing everything I can to get my boy out of state sponsored schools I’m doing my best to make him learn things without grandpa making him watch fox and cnn. I just want to live like you, I want my boy to think for himself.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Joe Biden is done with or without Hillary’s help. The Democratic Party appears to be imploding. Graft and corruption runs to the core of that apple. Hillary will probably never have her day in court, certainly no jail time. Anyone that crosses the Clinton‘s have a way of mysteriously dying at an opportune time. If it’s true that Michael Sussman is actively working with the special prosecutors office, then his life is worth spit.

Let’s start a pool on how long Michael Sussman lives. Mark me down for13 months. I figure about November 2022.

Corona virus in less then a year with little to no details followed by in other news.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Don’t you love how people went on rants how they wanted the old ATS back? But when real conspiracy is found, it’s for the most part ignored..

What happen to all those people spouting just wait for the Mueller report?

And what happened to Adam Schiff’s Trump Russian Collusion “evidence”

And if you don’t think there is a deep state that ignores the law, your an idiot.

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

edit on 5-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed wordings

edit on 5-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Made more specific

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
John Durham will suddenly commit suicide then poof. Will never be investiaged. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Expect everyone on that side of the fence to be in denial of the Hillary/Biden connection to illegally cause harm to Trump’s campaign in 2016.
We know they did it just like we know there was massive cheating and voter fraud to keep Trump from winning again in 2020.
Quite frankly, anyone that believes otherwise, they are dumb as dirt with an IQ in the negative range or they believe the Dems cheated but just do not give a sh!t because it got Trump out of there…..hurt feelz are no longer being hurt.
They are obviously quite happy about being bent over by Biden and his gang of goons that do nothing for this country.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Sussman is spilling his guts now. Attorneys are a group of people most easily "broken" by hot-light interrogations, and offers of a deal.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I’ll tell you this, I’m doing everything I can to get my boy out of state sponsored schools I’m doing my best to make him learn things without grandpa making him watch fox and cnn. I just want to live like you, I want my boy to think for himself.

That is very wise. The DOJ has put a protection order on all school districts that are subjecting draconian Covid-19 crap on our children, like Oxygen-robbing masks, and experimental drugs posing as vaccines.

The DOJ knows what parents are capable of, when authorities damage our children.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
She will get a Pardon from Biden soon. Watch and see any time as the walls get closer together, Biden will stop the whole thing "just in time" 🎃

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She will get a Pardon from Biden soon. Watch and see any time as the walls get closer together, Biden will stop the whole thing "just in time" 🎃

Biden doesn't have enough fingers to plug all the holes leading back to him. Criminal charges will eventually flow out of one of them, and arrive right in his crooked lap.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

here is a couple things we now know. You don't have to be president anymore, to be impeached. Trump was impeached after his term was up. Impeachment is the new normal. It's used when you don't like the political opponent and think he's mean.

So knowing all that, it's possible that Obama would be impeached over his part in all this, once the little pigs start to squeal. Can you imagine, an impeachment of a scandal free president. The horror...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

That kind of suicide with two in the back of the head while sitting on a park bench and no gun found would be called Arkancide.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Brotherman

That is very wise. The DOJ has put a protection order on all school districts that are subjecting draconian Covid-19 crap on our children, like Oxygen-robbing masks, and experimental drugs posing as vaccines.

The DOJ knows what parents are capable of, when authorities damage our children.

I like the quoted line.... "Put something in my kid that might kill my kid and I'll put something into them that will kill them." I think a lot of parents think exactly that way.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/5.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Update 10.19.2021

Many observers speculated that Hillary Clinton's rare visit to "The View" TV show 2 weeks ago, along with her "warm grandmotherly" persona, was to generate sympathy ahead of what's coming.

Bill Clinton's hospitalization last week could have been a part of the "Show us compassion" Clinton family ploy.

TODAY...the FBI Raids the home of Russian Oligarth OLEG DERIPASKA: www.cnbc.com...

Deripaska's connections to Democrats, like Hillary Clinton, are being conveniently overlooked: www.washingtonpost.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join