It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl dies of coronavirus 5 days after contracting virus.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: chr0naut

Why would I provide a Chinese mouthpiece with anything at all?

I don’t have to convince you

It’s YOU who is trying to convince others

And failing

So 703,272 US citizens have 'farced' themselves to death?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Inflated false numbers

You’ve been had

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, it only goes to show that these children should be vaccinated as soon as possible. "It's for the children"

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And even if those numbers were true

Makes it look like a very innocuous China virus

Waste of time shutting the world

But they’re not true, so, there’s that. But thanks anyway cNn, I’ll take my chances

(post by putnam6 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm on the fence. I know covid19 is real.. I believe its a bioweapon and possibly getting stronger. I haven't taken the jab and while one part of me says I should, the other part says that the fact the government wants me to take the jab so badly means I shouldn't. I have a lack of trust in the government and their ties to corporatism. Hypothetically, I have over a 99% survival rate if I get it...well atleast the original strain but who knows what's out there now? Too much info/disinfo to even make a logical decision these days.

In the end, I guess I'll count on my immune system and if I'm wrong.. I'll die. Then again, I never expected to live forever.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

The story says their family was still vaxed yet the girl contracted the virus.

Her parents and older siblings had all been vaccinated

Another push by MSM to push the vaccination onto younger children/youth.

but too young for the lifesaving vaccine

So now MSM is suggesting that these covid Vaxs are "Life saving vaxs"?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

dont forget the story they admit that their family members were vaxed whose to say that they weren't the ones shedding it?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Perhaps if you did something, anything, to reduce the spread of the disease

Isn't it odd for the whole pandemic how the MSM has avoided talking or mentioning about maintaining your healthy life style?

Of course not they were to busy pushing "Body positivity"
edit on 4-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

dont forget the story they admit that their family members were vaxed whose to say that they weren't the ones shedding it?

Like I said, I'm on the fence. The list of those that are not mandated to take the vaccine should give everyone cause for concern. That's just my .02

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Overwight should be a medical condition because I saw too many stories like "He / she was healthy with no underlying conditions" ... Most of the those who died with coronavirus under age 40 and totally healthy were overweight. They are saying the being overweight is a pandemic for the last 10+ years but it is still not listed as a medical condition. Why? It is a huge factor.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And failing

Um you may want to re read the CDC website again
it clearly states that ONLY 6 PERCENT OF REPORTED COVID DEATHS are because of covid (aka covid was the reason or main one).
that puts your "total deaths" to a tad over 42, 000.
further thats for TWO YEARS (roughly) of covid..
that puts the death count to 21, 000 a year...

given the average annual COMMON FLU (influenza) death rate runs 60 to 80 THOUSAND A YEAR for over 10 years pre covid..
that is not even 1/3 or less in comparison.

based on that ALONE your overreacting to covid and IGNORING / trivializing the deaths from influenza virus / flu.

I could go into that compared to the flu that CHILDREN are less likely to catch, pass on and die (btw that is only per cdc less than 500 with NO INFO on other factors given) .

that those most vulnerable to covid are also vulnerable to RSV, influenza, pneumonia, and a whole host of other pathogen.

i could also give more info.. but that would just be bearding the lion..

so you still want to rant as an emotional fool ?

scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
Overwight should be a medical condition because I saw too many stories like "He / she was healthy with no underlying conditions" ... Most of the those who died with coronavirus under age 40 and totally healthy were overweight. They are saying the being overweight is a pandemic for the last 10+ years but it is still not listed as a medical condition. Why? It is a huge factor.

along with some people just have bad luck / its their time (if your religious) when it comes to death.
there is ZERO that can protect you from that and a million ways it can come.

in either case that is extremely rare despite the hype from the news articles.

scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

And I've still yet to meet, in person, someone who has even had it.

Worst... plague... ever.

Same.

Haven't met one.

*I hope that was your best comic book man.

Worst plague ever...gosh.

There, I added a bit of Napoleon to it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Isn't it odd for the whole pandemic how the MSM has avoided talking or mentioning about maintaining your healthy life style?

Have they?

Also, the point of many posts in this thread alone is that sometimes all the healthy lifestyle stuff does nothing.

I mean, if healthy lifestyle was the be all and end all, why did the guy who popularized jogging and running for fitness, die of a heart attack - while jogging?

JAMES F. FIXX DIES JOGGING; AUTHOR ON RUNNING WAS 52l
edit on 4/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I'm on the fence. I know covid19 is real.. I believe its a bioweapon and possibly getting stronger. I haven't taken the jab and while one part of me says I should, the other part says that the fact the government wants me to take the jab so badly means I shouldn't. I have a lack of trust in the government and their ties to corporatism. Hypothetically, I have over a 99% survival rate if I get it...well atleast the original strain but who knows what's out there now? Too much info/disinfo to even make a logical decision these days.

In the end, I guess I'll count on my immune system and if I'm wrong.. I'll die. Then again, I never expected to live forever.

The Governments that helped create it in a lab, now want us to trust the C-Jab, that they also created to solve the problem they created, but they won't come out and admit to, they're pretending we still aren't sure, that one?

Yea, K, No.

I've had to edit since I just noticed this isn't the mud pit. Other post was funner.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Has any MSM top executive or on-air personality died due to Covid-19?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Has any MSM top executive or on-air personality died due to Covid-19?

Hmm.

I've never actually thought about that until you asked the question.

The answer: Not that I've heard of. (I could be mistaken, but I just realized that I haven't heard of any)

Good question...hopefully more will answer...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: chr0naut

And failing

Um you may want to re read the CDC website again
it clearly states that ONLY 6 PERCENT OF REPORTED COVID DEATHS are because of covid (aka covid was the reason or main one).
that puts your "total deaths" to a tad over 42, 000.
further thats for TWO YEARS (roughly) of covid..
that puts the death count to 21, 000 a year...

The CDC said no such thing.

That 6% number was in several Tweets that Donald Trump posted, which have now been removed from Twitter - they were lies.

What the CDC said was that, of the deaths attributed to COVID-19, 6% were recorded as having no other co-morbidities. They were recorded as deaths from COVID-19 alone. Since COVID-19 causes ARDS, and pneumonic illness, and cytokine storms, which in turn cause death, it is surprising that so many were listed as COVID-19 only.

CDC Did Not ‘Admit Only 6%’ of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19

The numbers I provided in previous posts were from the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus dashboard. Not directly from the CDC.

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

given the average annual COMMON FLU (influenza) death rate runs 60 to 80 THOUSAND A YEAR for over 10 years pre covid..
that is not even 1/3 or less in comparison.

The worst flu season for ten years, the season 2017-2018, had an estimated 61,000 deaths according to the CDC. The 60,000 to 80,000 figure you just posted as a "normal flu season" is bogus.

Disease Burden of Flu - CDC

based on that ALONE your overreacting to covid and IGNORING / trivializing the deaths from influenza virus / flu.

I could go into that compared to the flu that CHILDREN are less likely to catch, pass on and die (btw that is only per cdc less than 500 with NO INFO on other factors given) .

that those most vulnerable to covid are also vulnerable to RSV, influenza, pneumonia, and a whole host of other pathogen.

i could also give more info.. but that would just be bearding the lion..

so you still want to rant as an emotional fool ?

scrounger

I didn't ignore deaths from Influenza and other pneumonic diseases. They are still occurring, and the CDC is still compiling the statistics for them. Only the denialists are claiming that COVID-19 is misdiagnosed flu, and has disappeared. It hasn't.

COVID-19 is way more deadly, epidemically different, a different viral particle size, symptomatically a little different, and genomically identifiable as different to the flu. They are different types of virus.

The CDC, on the page that I previously published that is about the disease burden of the flu, has an estimated 20,000 deaths due to the flu in the 2019-2020 season.

edit on 5/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Shedding of Infectious SARS-CoV-2 Despite Vaccination when the Delta Variant is Prevalent - Wisconsin, July 2021
PDF

Link

Link2

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join