It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone please explain how this makes sense...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I swear to all that is holy that I'm trying like crazy to get off of ATS right now. I've been on here all day! But as Michael Corleone says in The Godfather...I try to get out but they just keep pulling me back in.

So seriously, I wanted to jump off for a while before my brain melted, so I closed ATS, opened a new tab, my start page (MSN) came up and I saw (didn't read, just saw) and realized I had to get back on and post it because, yes, it's that stupid. Here is the headline:

9 Vaccinated Nursing Home Residents Die After Montana Lets Healthcare Workers Go Unvaccinated

Yep...you heard that right folks. In the newspeak that is our current reality, 9 old people died of COVID, all of whom were vaccinated with the vaccine that works (Bawndo, it has electrolytes), because the people caring for them were allowed to go unvaccinated. Once again, the unvaccinated are killing old people.

The outbreak began due to an unvaccinated Certified Nursing Assistant who worked in the center, Cascadia Healthcare, the company that operates the center, told KPAX.

So they know how it began. It was definitely because of the unvaccinated CNA who worked there. That's amazing...found Patient Zero already. Here's my personal favorite in the story (and I don't mean to be macabre, people dying isn't funny, but this whole thing is laughably ridiculous)...

A tenth unvaccinated resident also died.

Well, why bury this in the story? Did it just not fit with the narrative of your headline? And why are you blaming an unvaccinated worker for killing vaccinated people!? Aaaaaggghhh! If you're vaccinated you are not supposed to be in danger of unvaccinated people or else the vax does not work! Ok, I know all you already know this (well, most of you).

Now sir, now may I please get off ATS and go eat some porridge and gruel?

ETA: Forgot to add the link...
www.newsweek.com...

edit on 25-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: fagfdgr

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is this not just another step toward, and justification of, persecution of the un-vaxxed? Are we the un-vaxxed going to be filling up internment camps?

"KPAX" - is that a joke? Think of that movie, K'Pax.

edit on 25-9-2021 by Lazarus Short because: dum de dum

edit on 25-9-2021 by Lazarus Short because: de dum de

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
America is too big for that to happen.

But if they ( stupid politicians ) allow the UN Forces into America, we might all be fk'd.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

But if they ( stupid politicians ) allow the UN Forces into America, we might all be fk'd.

Thats the long game. Thats why they are removing everyone who disagrees from the military. Obama tried to get us into UN Gun Laws in the past. They are just waiting for their chance.

The entire goal is globalism, and the Chinese plan to be the kings.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What color helmets do they wear ?
Could helmets be confused with turbans ?

Gotta make folks think...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
I tried! I really tried.

I could not find it, no matter where I looked.

Is it opposite day? I mean, is it not?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Is this not just another step toward, and justification of, persecution of the un-vaxxed? Are we the un-vaxxed going to be filling up internment camps?

Thats actually a good idea. Start threatening lawsuits against the unvaccinated. The cases might not actually go anywhere; but the unvaccinated will still be out the money needed to defend themselves.

Do this enough times you might get people to vaccinate to avoid the penalty.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

We could also just shoot them on the spot, I mean, at this point, what difference would it make?

To understand this comment, study of my signature is needed.
(it's sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Another perfect example of framing the narrative.

The big question here is, did the vaccines work? If so, then why are all these old people dead? I am willing to argue that they did work, and the people died for other reasons, or maybe, because they were old. That framing will never wash in this environment.

I am an old fart, but strong, independent, and healthy. Unless you want to count the 3 or 4 chronic medical conditions that I have been battling for a little over 21 years. If I got COVID tomorrow and died, you can take it to the bank that COVID did not kill me. I may be positive for COVID, but my appointment with death was made long before COVID. And I have been out running the grime reaper since the year 2000. I am also sure that is not the way they will frame it.

Second question, if you have 9 people infected that were vaccinated, and one person that was not vaccinated, all infected at the same time, how can you be, without a shadow of a doubt, sure they got infected by the CNA? Maybe the CNA got infected by them, and maybe they infected each other.

Of course you know that you aren't suppose to think. You are supposed to just accept whatever nonsense they spew, become enraged, and attack the first person you think may not be vaccinated.

Less than 10% of the population is unvaccinated, and may be without natural immunity. Who are they going to blame when these "outbreaks" continue when they have eliminated the few who are not unvaccinated?

I am sure they have a new narrative ready to go. It will then be those without a vaccination green pass, and have not had their 5th, 6th, or shot of the week.

This insanity will never end. Too many have already signed up, caved in, complied, and are walking in goose step. Just shut up, do as you are told, and have you papers ready at all times.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am afraid it is a done deal. Look around this tiny space of the cosmos. Even here, fear has triumphed.

There are less than 10% of the population that may have not received the vaccine. Unless the vaccinated fight with the unvaccinated, it is over. We are toast.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You still have one last resort. If the day comes they grab us and the children to forcefully inject you, you are justified to use all means to defend yourself. Gloves are off then if physical violence is started against peaceful people that just want to have a choice about what is injected or stuffed into their bodies.

To a degree, everyone cheering for forced vaccination is on the verge of accepting the next level. Things like rape. Once someone rationalized it is okay to force others to be injected, it's not a far jump from shoving a needle to shoving something different into us. Think about it. I mean, for those radicals, we are untermenschen anyways.

It's your/my body, your/my choice and if that day comes, I will defend myself with everything I can get my hands on. It's my god given right and the duty of me being a mother to protect my child against this. I will poke out eyes, dislodge joints, kick balls and squash throats in self defense this is all justified. The Grundgesetzt gives me that right. They better shoot me on the spot from behind like the low lives they already are before I realize what is happening.

"The dignity of every human being is untouchable" FFS.

This is not ebola, this is a virus with 99.9x survival chances. The world has gone complete bonkers.

edit on 25.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Well, this is how persecution in a communist country works. One has to establish that the ones to be eliminated are truly horrible and responsible for people dying just through the act if living.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Well, this is how persecution in a communist country works. One has to establish that the ones to be eliminated are truly horrible and responsible for people dying just through the act if living.

Guilt by breath...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Thats the long game. Thats why they are removing everyone who disagrees from the military. Obama tried to get us into UN Gun Laws in the past. They are just waiting for their chance.

The entire goal is globalism, and the Chinese plan to be the kings.

This actually may fall into place.

1. The Chinese Spider Web Trap ( this was well known in the business circle of doing business with the mainland Chinese

2. The American Spider Web Trap ( goal is to have 2 classes of citizens all monitored differently )

3. The World Spider Web Trap ( all foolishly fallen into a web of deceit, lies and innocently being murdered )

Yes, I know I've been mocked by these "Web Traps ", but then again, been doing something right. Many members here were able to see the direction MIM's " Spider Web Trap " is taking us.

This was an interesting find also : kreately.in...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Would like to link to this in my signature, are you okay with this?

Quote ok?
edit on 25.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow that article has a weird way of saying the vaccine doesn't work for anything

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think their logic makes perfect sense, you have to see the jab like sunscreen. If you apply sunscreen you may still get
sunburned if you're near someone who's not wearing any.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Wow that article has a weird way of saying the vaccine doesn't work for anything

You know, it does kind of look that way, doesn't it. I mean, maybe I'm just soooo smart that it's stupid, because certainly this article wouldn't fool anyone, right? I mean, everyone has critical thinking skills. Wait...forgot, core curriculum. Now it makes sense...

Add: Your avatar looks like a ball of Rhenium...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
NewsWeek is a known mass hysteria purveyor 😎

A year from now nobody will remember any differences 😎

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
NewsWeek is a known mass hysteria purveyor 😎

A year from now nobody will remember any differences 😎

Ahhh...a year from now. That's cute.

top topics

<<   2 >>