It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone please explain how this makes sense...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

So....

Summary:

Vaccinated people caught covid because someone unvaccinated caught covid?

If vaccinated people can catch covid, what does it matter if vaccinated or unvaccinated people are around you???

What difference does it make? Vaccinated and unvaccinated people have similar viral loads!

Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals have similar viral loads in communities with a high prevalence of the SARS-CoV-2 delta variant

www.medrxiv.org...

Study: Fully vaccinated people with "breakthrough" COVID Delta infections carry as much virus as the unvaccinated

www.cbsnews.com...

Study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others

apnews.com...

www.nationalgeographic.com...

These are not crazy sources here.
edit on 25-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Obama tried to get us into UN Gun Laws in the past.

Hades , Barry tried to sign on for the US to be under The International Court of Justice .
Until the people and the Supreme Court said , "wait. you can't do that"

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thats actually a good idea. Start threatening lawsuits against the unvaccinated. The cases might not actually go anywhere; but the unvaccinated will still be out the money needed to defend themselves. Do this enough times you might get people to vaccinate to avoid the penalty.
a reply to: dandandat2

I think you're on to something here. First take away their jobs, then take away what money they have left. Then vaccinate them so they can die from covid. Great _______ plan.

I can not understand what is happening to people. Clearly you can get and transmit covid after getting the jab (god I hate that word now) Per the CDC. It is ABSOLUTELY clear the vaccine does not protect you.

It's not the fault of the vaccine maker, who made a vaccine that doesn't work. It's the fault of someone who didn't take the vaccine that doesn't work. What is wrong with people? I think the vaccine has something in it that destroys common sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
When you get old, your innate immune system goes Kaphewee. All antibodies do is mark the virus, a vaccine does not make your immune system stronger, it just steers it to look for what the vaccine is meant to steer your immune system to look for and kill. A vaccine kills nothing, it is not a treatment, it just signals the immune system to attack something.

It doesn't matter, those workers would have brought it into the nursing home anyway because the vaccine does not stop a person from getting covid and passing it on but does lessen the duration and possibly the strength of the infection if their immune system is not fully up to par. With the Delta version, which replicates faster, the vaccinated people get the virus replicating much more, so they are even more infective.

Right from the beginning, even before the vaccine was finished, we all discussed that there would probably be boosters after so many months. Those who had read up on it were aware that the vaccinated would need a booster possibly every six months, this info came from the trial subjects.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This story makes a lot of sense when you look at who is funding a lot of the media organizations these days. Pure pharmaceutical propaganda to sell more jabs and reap the plunder as the long term effects kick in.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have news for you. If someone tries to stick a needle in my arm, someone is going to die.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
This story makes a lot of sense when you look at who is funding a lot of the media organizations these days. Pure pharmaceutical propaganda to sell more jabs and reap the plunder as the long term effects kick in.

I saw on the news this morning a news segment talking about how the unvaccinated were a threat, and responsible for the majority of new cases that are killing off the vaccinated.

How the few people that have no immunity, artificial, or natural, who aren't even sick, can be responsible for the massive surge in cases and deaths, is the product of the science they have contrived, that I have not been able to process.

This segment was followed by how important it was for the vaccinated to get their booster shot. It of course is only temporary protection against those evil, self absorbed, magical beings, that even in their tiny numbers are able to lay siege among the compliant vaccinated. Therefore prepare for a booster to the booster in the future.

That segment was followed by how we are headed into the flu season, and how important, this year more than ever, it was that we get the flu vaccine, especially the children.

Just when I thought there was no place else to go with this long con, the next segment was about testing and vaccinations for our pets.

At this point, no one can even pretend to be blind. If they can't see where this is headed, it is because they have their eyes closed.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelfIf you're vaccinated you are not supposed to be in danger of unvaccinated people or else the vax does not work!

Right. Like if seatbelts don’t save your life in every possible type of accident, seatbelts don’t work and they should be removed from cars. If levees can overtop during a flood, then levees don’t work and we’d be better off without them. If anyone has ever gotten frostbite while wearing a pair of gloves, then of course gloves don’t work and no one should ever wear them.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor
Bad analogies …

Vaccines have always done more harm than good

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

Right. Like if seatbelts don’t save your life in every possible type of accident, seatbelts don’t work and they should be removed from cars. If levees can overtop during a flood, then levees don’t work and we’d be better off without them. If anyone has ever gotten frostbite while wearing a pair of gloves, then of course gloves don’t work and no one should ever wear them.

While all of that is a good attempt at a reason to take the vaccine anyway. The truth is not so simple.
1. If you are unlucky enough to suffer immediate severe side effects, it's not just a small fraction (supposedly) of a percent anymore. It's YOU.
2. You have no way of knowing what long term effect it can have. Take it from someone who has suffered life long consequences from a FDA approved drug, that was recalled.
3. While no proof has come out, or been aloud out as of yet. But the more people get vaccinated the more this crap is spreading. It is already known people can get and spread the virus, after vaccination. It is also known there are many more asymptomatic case in vaccinated people. Which is a good reason it is spreading more. They are creating a bunch of typhoid Mary's.
4. It's not like the government has ever been complicit in letting big business ruin peoples health. Just look at the history of leaded gasoline. Or all the FDA approved medications/medical procedures, that have been recalled with class action lawsuits, in the last 20 years.
5. The FDA, EPA, CDC, FAA let the companies police their selves. We see how well that has worked out on so many different things. Police department, Private prisons, 737 max, opioids, the great peanut butter recall, coal mines, The list goes on and on.
6. Had the smallpox or polio vaccines worked as well as this vaccine, we would still be getting boosters today.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I swear to all that is holy that I'm trying like crazy to get off of ATS right now.

Do you control all that is holy? Then why swear to them?

Do you remember how a Cosmic Messenger that truly was HOLY, told us, we shouldn't swear?

"But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

Do you really want to swear 'to all that is holy'?

But as Michael Corleone says in The Godfather...I try to get out but they just keep pulling me back in.

This sounds a bit worrisome. Who exactly keeps pulling you back in? Multiple people? Is someone forcing you to sit and type? Are you talking about lack of willpower? Anyone should be able to just stand up and walk away, it's not that hard, so something must be wrong.

Besides, wasn't it George Costanza that said that (except he phrased it a bit differently)?

(Bawndo, it has electrolytes)

You mean 'Brawndo'? 'Bawndo' would make no sense, as 'Brawn' basically means muscle of a boar (signifying power), but Bawn would mean "A bawn is the defensive wall surrounding an Irish tower house".

www.xoxide.com...
www.wired.com...
fictionalcompanies.fandom.com...

edit on 27-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Absolute major f-up if UN troops ever hit American soil...Remember 7 out of 10 Americans own at least 1 firearm . Some of those 7 out of 10 like me own wore than 1 and can damn sure share them in times of need.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Wow that article has a weird way of saying the vaccine doesn't work for anything

lol

exactly, like others is now fking hilarious how people cant see vaccine pushers have lost their god damn minds, void of any common sense and rationality

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Governor Cuomo and Governor Wolf killed thousands in nursing homes and nobody batted a eyelash. Go figure

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It looks like when it comes to COVID, all critical and independent, thought completely disintegrates.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataylor

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelfIf you're vaccinated you are not supposed to be in danger of unvaccinated people or else the vax does not work!

And right here is another example of not only deflection by absurdity, but using the "1984" reverse logic of (ex) slavery is freedom.

or in modern parley "the definition of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT is same as LEGAL immigrant"

so lets show your "ignorance is strength" in each of your points.

first... seat belts

no they are not 100 percent effective..
HOWEVER you dont require them on say golf carts because they MAY save your life .1-3 percent of the time... like covid vaccinations where the mortality rate .01 to maybe 3 percent

You dont mandate putting levees by a creek where the chance of flooding in anyway that could do damage is .1 to 3 percent

You dont mandate wearing gloves if the chance of frostbite is .1 to 3 percent.

now lets show your logic how its even more foolish

if you wear a seatbelt, build a levee near your house and wear gloves you have ZERO threat/increase from someone who does not... in fact your odds of failure /harm will be IDENTICAL .

along with you doing such things WILL NOT protect those who choose not to use seatbelts, build a levee or wear gloves in cold weather.

lastly to show your foolishness and ranting on this topic...

unlike those items you CAN AND MOST LIKEY WILL CATCH some variant of covid virus... the vaccine , unlike those items you presented, have ZERO chance of preventing you catching covid.. they were DESIGNED if you did of reducing the symptoms and (supposedly) INCREASE your survival chances...

but i will give you credit on one thing

your post / examples shows WHY WE SHOULD NOT BLINDLY LISTEN to those who push covid restrictions and vaccines "to protect people"

you cant use FACTS to defend your point so you rant like fools

scrounger

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The Propaganda Multiplier is your friend. To be fair, I do not believe US PTB are at the helm with this. I think the US is as much a tool for the controllers as any other country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join