It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Who Chose to Not Be Covid-19 Vaccinated are Incorrectly Labeled as Anti-Vaxxers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Saturday, September 25, 2021

Official Definition of an Anti-Vaxxer

A person who opposes vaccination, or laws that mandate vaccination.
Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

To me, an anti-vaxxer is someone who's against all vaccines. Like an anti-abortionist.

Just because I don't want the Covid-19 vaccine doesn't make me an "Anti-Vaxxer".

But that's how the authorities, media, and other ignorant souls are labeling us.

I don't want to be vaccinated because I don't NEED TO BE vaccinated. I have the robust natural immunity that comes with Covid-19 recovery. An immunity which is far stronger against Covid-19 infection than what the so-called "vaccines" deliver.

Not wanting a Covid-19 vaccination does NOT make me, or you, an "Anti-Vaxxer".

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To me, an anti-vaxxer is someone who's against all vaccines. Like an anti-abortionist.

Just because I don't want the Covid-19 vaccine doesn't make me an "Anti-Vaxxer".

But that's how the authorities, media, and other ignorant souls are labeling us.

I don't want to be vaccinated because I don't NEED TO BE vaccinated. I have the robust natural immunity that comes with Covid-19 recovery. An immunity which is far stronger against Covid-19 infection than what the so-called "vaccines" deliver.

-CareWeMust

Because Lefties like to group and label everyone unless it is their group.

If they don't then they can't collectively call everyone anything bigoted.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

-CareWeMust

Excellent point! I have thought about this a lot because I think finding the correct definition is very important, even from what could be considered a 'marketing' standpoint. For a short while there I was referring to myself as an "anti-mustvaxxer". That is essentially descriptive of my position. As it relates to myself and my body, I'm radically anti-vax, but that's for me. For others, do as you will (I wouldn't recommend it of course, but neither will I try to stop you through punishment, force, belittling or any other such tactics).

So, I've settled on the term "Pro-Choice". That pretty much describes it all, and I am not above co-opting a term that is highly branded and passionately ascribed to. Also, I would be that those who have most ardently demanded respect for that term as it commonly relates will be the ones most offended by its proper application to this issue. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or laws that mandate vaccination

so rather than call it what it is, and be "anti freedom" they lump those wo advocate for personal choice in with those who don't want the shot? That isn't factual, as many of those who post against the mandating of the vaccine, actually do have the vaccine in them, and have taken both shots.

In fact, the data shows that if you are over 65, you should risk the side effects of the vaccine, as the benefits do outweigh the risks, under 65, the data isn't quite as strong for the same to be true, as a matter of opinion. But believing that shouldn't automatically place someone in the "anti-vaxer" box. That's something a total DERP would do.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

-CareWeMust

Its unfortunate society has granted them so much power and reach. Maybe I should have put this thread in the "Society" forum? I can see where this is headed, lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
To complicate matters, those who don't want to take their BOOSTER might be labeled as Anti-Vaxxers and kicked to the curb also.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But....

All the people who are yelling that the unvaccinated are the problem,

or that every unvaccinated person, in some way or another whether it be government mandates or employers adopting rules to that end, must be shot up with these new drugs,

or "I took this new drug and I'm perfectly fine,"

they are indeed "anti-safeters" and are against safety.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't see how this is actually a left/right issue. I'm as left as they come and I'm not getting vaccinated. Most people I know are "left" leaning by American standards, and it's about 50/50 who's vaccinated and who isn't.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Pro-choice is a good description. That's what we all should freely have, so long as that choice doesn't hurt others.

Uh oh... that raises a problem.

If you don't get vaccinated and infect an old person who dies, the "pro-choice" wasn't a good thing.

We shouldn't have "pro-choice" with murdering other humans either.

Oh well...back to the drawing board on that one!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
well depends on the definition of a vaccine as well. CDC just changed theirs again so
CDC Changes the Definition of Vaccines

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
So, I've settled on the term "Pro-Choice".

Why do "we" have to settle on being called any name? Why don't we pick out some choice names to call "them" for a change? And I mean, only in the strict sense of being fair and equality minded.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

A huge problem was the President of the United States (JOE BIDEN) going on national TV in June and saying, "If you get vaccinated, you're not going to contract Covid-19!"

And then going on national TV in July and declaring, "If you get vaccinated, you can take off the mask. Vaccinated people are protected from catching the virus, or passing it along. Therefore, the face mask is no longer necessary for the vaccinated."

Now, just 2 months later, it seems none of that was true?!?!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude
To complicate matters, those who don't want to take their BOOSTER might be labeled as Anti-Vaxxers and kicked to the curb also.

which one? first, second, fourth?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'll be what ever they want me to be I'm not getting vaccinated because I don't want to.

And then going Vaccinated people are protected from catching the virus, or passing it along. Therefore, the face mask is no longer necessary for the vaccinated."

Then in literally the same sentence Biden said "We have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated"

Which makes no sense what so ever.
edit on 25-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

-CareWeMust

There you go grouping and labeling folk without any sense of irony at all.

Unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I never really cared or worried about names or labels folks called me.

I grew up during the "sticks and stones"generation,when we were taught words are just words,actions speak louder.

All this is just another way to divide us.Race,sexual preference,rich or poor and now vaxxed or not.

We will fall as individuals rather than stand united...mark my words.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's already worse that that.

People who don't parade that they've been vaccinated are now getting assumed & labeled "Anti-Vax".

My status (vaxxed or not) is personal and I don't advertise it either way. And I'm noticing it becoming an issue. (IMO let them assume, but it doesn't make things easier.)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
So, I've settled on the term "Pro-Choice".

Why do "we" have to settle on being called any name? Why don't we pick out some choice names to call "them" for a change? And I mean, only in the strict sense of being fair and equality minded.

I've settled on "drug pushers" for them.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I know lots of people who have not vaccinated because of concerns of long term issues due to lack of trials and long term testing.

Most would take the NovaVax because it is old style technology.

I highly doubt we will ever see NovaVax in the US because Pfizer has most probably paid off the .gov agencies quite well to make sure there will not be any more competition.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't see how this is actually a left/right issue. I'm as left as they come and I'm not getting vaccinated. Most people I know are "left" leaning by American standards, and it's about 50/50 who's vaccinated and who isn't.

You need to convince the MSM, not everyday people types 😃

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join