It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Who Chose to Not Be Covid-19 Vaccinated are Incorrectly Labeled as Anti-Vaxxers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
So, I've settled on the term "Pro-Choice".

Why do "we" have to settle on being called any name? Why don't we pick out some choice names to call "them" for a change? And I mean, only in the strict sense of being fair and equality minded.

I went to an AA meeting recently (I really don't like those meetings at all, went with a friend), and as I was waiting for the meeting to start the woman who lead the meeting asked both me and my friend if we were vaxxed. I wasn't and subsequently was shamed by her .

Keep President Biden's declaration that those who have been vaccinated, do not contract Covid-19, on your phone. When someone who is obviously vaccinated shows unease that you are not, simply show them Joe's promise and tell them to relax. That you're a Pro-Choice adult, and they are safe.

That usually presses a couple of buttons which short-circuits liberal brains. (Their leader made the promise -and- "Pro-choice" is a term liberals love.)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: LordAhriman

If a business can mandate vaccines for their employees, how about medical treatments? Chantix for smokers? If someone has high cholesterol, should the employer be able to mandate their diet? How far do we take that?

Either it's my body or it isn't. I say it is.

TheRedneck

I have to participate in a smoking cessation program every year, or pay higher insurance premiums.

Irrelevant though, really. None of those are communicable diseases, they're poor life decisions.

Your body, your choice. You can choose to work for a company that doesn't require it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, September 25, 2021

Official Definition of an Anti-Vaxxer

A person who opposes vaccination, or laws that mandate vaccination.
Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

To me, an anti-vaxxer is someone who's against all vaccines. Like an anti-abortionist.

Just because I don't want the Covid-19 vaccine doesn't make me an "Anti-Vaxxer".

But that's how the authorities, media, and other ignorant souls are labeling us.

I don't want to be vaccinated because I don't NEED TO BE vaccinated. I have the robust natural immunity that comes with Covid-19 recovery. An immunity which is far stronger against Covid-19 infection than what the so-called "vaccines" deliver.

Not wanting a Covid-19 vaccination does NOT make me, or you, an "Anti-Vaxxer".

-CareWeMust

Because anyone who does not receive the Big Brother jab, regardless of reason is the enemy of the good Followers of the leftist cult.

It might be that you can't receive the vaccine for medical reasons and you may have the paperwork to prove it, but that means nothing in the eyes of the "chosen ones".. As far as they are concerned, you're just as impure as those who refuse it out of defiance.

There have been numerous accounts of exempt people being targeted by business owners and the public.

Anyone un-vaxxed is in the same boat regardless of reason.

Not to worry though, it will all be over soon and people who are un-vaxxed for whatever reason will be in lovely, comfy concentration camps, where the Vaxxed can't hurt us any more.. "Or at least until they get tired of footing the bill and just machinegun us into mass graves anyway"..lol
edit on 26-9-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you're against the covid-19 vaccine you're anti-vaccine
If you're against illegal immigration you're anti immigration
If you're for the police your a racist
If you're for Trump your an insurrectionist
The list goes on, it's how the msm supports the democrats and globalists agenda. Sadly so many fall for this crap

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The media is pushing all of this bull#

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Your body, your choice. You can choose to work for a company that doesn't require it.

What about people working half their lifetime at a company without any issue , hard workers and tax paying citizens.

All of the sudden find themselfs robbed from their income based on their medical decisions.

Get with the program or become second class citizens , no freedom of choice here.

If you don't go along they make it impossible to function in society , how is that not forced ?

If you give Private Corporations the power to fire people based on medical decisions and lifestyle choices where will it lead to ?

Cant eat junkfood , cant smoke anymore , cant do any activities anymore such as going hiking or climbing.

God forbid you break your leg and can't come in to work anymore , so if you do anything else besides sitting inside your house in a ball of plastic... sorry we gotta let you go.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If a business can mandate vaccines for their employees, how about medical treatments? Chantix for smokers? If someone has high cholesterol, should the employer be able to mandate their diet? How far do we take that?

Either it's my body or it isn't. I say it is.

TheRedneck

These types of people are hypocrites, I wouldn’t waste time putting things into perspective for them.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's got FA to do with left or right

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's amazing that the media is still peddling this bull about non-vaccinated people filling emergency rooms.

MSNBC people are saying this with a straight face today.

During the peak of the pandemic in January and February, emergency rooms were not packed with covid-19 patients, or anyone else for that matter, because the flu went bye-bye.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I have to participate in a smoking cessation program every year, or pay higher insurance premiums.

Does that program include taking drugs mandated by your company? That's what we are talking about: corporate mandate of drug use.

I brought up Chantix because I know for a fact that it has some pretty serious side effects. I know of people who have committed suicide from the effects of Chantix. I know others who have had to undergo years of counseling. Marriages broken apart, lives destroyed... but if you go to my pharmacy, they have big signs encouraging the use of Chantix.

One of my daughter's ex boyfriends, a really nice guy, mentioned one day he was trying Chantix. The next thing I knew he was having emotional issues. I only hope he managed to overcome them.

A job is simply a trade agreement. You trade a certain number of hours of your time for a specific amount of money. It is not ownership of the employee by the employer. What time my employer does not pay for is still my time and my employer has no claim to it. Since there is no way to be vaccinated on my empolyer's time and unvaccinated on my time, I see no reason the employer gets to decree what happens on my time. When an employer can tell the employee what they can and cannot do on their own time, it's called slavery.

That's a cop-out. You know perfectly well that is not a reasonable alternative. I could perhaps go along with it, if and only if the restrictions on one's own time and the requirements that affect that time are known beforehand and agreed to by both parties.

But that's not always the case. Companies are changing the employment contract unilaterally at will. If they can do that, why can't the employee? Is there any difference between that and the employee suddenly forcing their employer to pay more than they agreed to?

What happens when your employer decides you will work an additional 20 hours a week for the same pay? Is that OK, too? You can always just go find another job.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What happens when your employer decides you will work an additional 20 hours a week for the same pay? Is that OK, too? You can always just go find another job.

TheRedneck

That's actually kinda why I left my last job. Salaried management, 33 days in a row, 11-13 hour shifts, no extra pay because salaried management.

In most states employers can fire you at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all. That reason can be because you choose not to get vaccinated. Many hospitals have done it for flu shots for a long time now.

Again, I wholeheartedly disagree with Biden forcing businesses to do this, but if it's the company's choice then so be it. I hope Biden's mandate fails, honestly.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FourZeroTwo402
The media is pushing all of this bull#

If the vaccines being forced on our children begin triggering physical or emotional problems over the next year, I pity the officials who set the policies.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

That's actually kinda why I left my last job. Salaried management, 33 days in a row, 11-13 hour shifts, no extra pay because salaried management.

The big question is, did you know the salaried arrangement before taking the job? I would imagine you did. Now, I left a job for similar reasons: it was salaried, but the salary was not that high, so i negotiated in the interview that I would not be required to work over 50 hours a week, and if I needed time off during slack times it would be granted without a pay decrease. The idea was that the hours would work themselves out over time and the company would have my services when needed (the whole point of a salaried position). When the time came for me to take a day off, on call still just in case, after working 60 hours a week for two weeks, I was told that my pay would be docked. That was a direct violation of our agreement, and I left.

So I sort of understand your situation there. Salary is not for everyone and too often it is used to cut pay rates instead of guarantee availability of service when needed.

Had they upheld the agreement, I would not have left. It all comes down to what I did and did not agree to when I accepted the job. There is no contract law that says one party may change the contract to whatever they want without consent of the other party. As I said, employment is a form of contract exchange.

In most states employers can fire you at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all.

That's actually not entirely true. People cannot be fired for a myriad of reasons, among them race, creed, color, gender, sexual preference, etc., etc., etc. A person cannot be fired for promoting a union.

However, a company can fire based on health issues.

A large part of the problem with health care in this country is the fact that we allow companies to fire based on health issues. I am retired now, but when I was working, had I gotten sick, I could be fired for being unable to fulfill my job duties. I can sort of understand that, but that firing also meant I lost my employer-provided insurance. So in essence, that meant that the liability the insurance company actually had to cover was limited.

My point is that, while the law may say one thing today, it does not follow that the law is just. Yet, laws do not get changed by people obeying them... they get changed when people refuse to obey them and speak out. Quiet compliance with an unjust law is support for the unjust law.

Again, I wholeheartedly disagree with Biden forcing businesses to do this, but if it's the company's choice then so be it. I hope Biden's mandate fails, honestly.

A part of Biden's mandate includes government employees. If the government is the employer and Biden demands employees get vaccinated, how is that any different than a corporation being the employer and demanding that employees get vaccinated?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Most Who Chose to Not Be Covid-19 Vaccinated

This is biased and labeling, and incorrect.

You don't have to make a specific choice to _NOT_ do something. You don't EVERY SINGLE DAY make the choice to NOT climb Mount Everest.

There's a BIG difference between 'making a choice not to do somethign' (which isn't even logical) and 'NOT making a choice to specifically DO something'.

People don't have to make a choice about something to NOT do something, it's enough to not do anything, therefore, also choice is not made. It's not a choice to NOT do, there just hasn't happened any kind of 'choice to do'. It doesn't mean there's ANY kind of conviction behind it, even laziness. You can just naturally 'not do' something because that's the human default condition - you wake up 'not doing' anything, and anything after that is a choice to DO something.

How many times do I have to say this and why do I have to keep repeating it? Doesn't anyone ever listen?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I know lots of people who have not vaccinated because of concerns of long term issues due to lack of trials and long term testing.

Most would take the NovaVax because it is old style technology.

Is it old style?
Here is some info:
www.nature.com...

And if people are concerned about long term issues.......why won't they be concerned with this shot?
Is there long term trail results for this particular shot?

edit on 27-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

How can refusing to take something that is not a vaccine make you an antivaxer.

Happy days

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Your body, your choice. You can choose to work for a company that doesn't require it

Being unwillingly coherence into taken medicine is considered medical battery under the Nuremberg treaty.. Pretty much a war crime. I would be more prudent in choosing what you choose to defend.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

So if you don't get vaccinated and an old person dies, "pro-choice" wasn't a good thing?

The viral load between a vaxed person and unvaxed remains the same..

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The governor of New York just said she is terminating thousands of healthcare workers in the state tonight because they have not submitted to the vaccination mandate.

She will be filling vacancies with National guard members.

Omg... She's crazier than Cuomo was!
edit on 9/27/2021 by carewemust because: Google voice recognition is still in its infancy.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well, after Cuomo showed what kind of "appreciation" people get when they help New York, I'd say anyone who helps them now is an utter fool.

I wonder... the National Guard is semi-military. The military have a different take on medicine. I hope New Yorkers are happy with military style medical treatment. Who knows? Maybe they can get the same kind of medical care our vets get. Might make for some changes in the VA.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join