It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Lee Merritt:The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Dr. Lee Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon where she also studied bioweapons before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.

Dr. Merritt has been in the private practice of Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery since 1995, has served on the Board of the Arizona Medical Association, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

Dr. Merritt recently addressed the American Frontline Doctors and discussed how all through 2020 there were only 20 deaths among all active duty military personnel related to COVID. However, there are now many reports of tumors and over 80 cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart), which has a 5-year mortality rate of around 66%, following the COVID-19 shots given to the military.

Military Doctor: “The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did”

Dr. Lee Merritt stated what many in the mainstream media do not want to state about the vaccines and COVID-19.

Here is a link to her own website which has many more videos.

drleemerritt.com...

Here is some info on who she is.

Dr. Lee Merritt began her medical career at the age of four, carrying her father’s “black bag” on housecalls, along the back roads of Iowa. In 1980 she graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York, where she was elected to life membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.

drleemerritt.com...

There is even a video, which I found on another website, in which she states more of our soldiers are dying, and suffering serious side effects, from the vaccine than from COVID-19.

Here is a link to the website with the video. The video is short so anyone interested should be able to watch it.

Link to video

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thank-you for keeping us up-to-date on what the Powers in Control, and their media lapdogs, do not want us to see.

We're reaching a point where Americans will yank authorities out of their offices and citizen arrest them. I have no idea when that is, however.

More likely, we'll first see individual incidents of "getting even" as spouses and children are killed by the vaccine ghouls in charge.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even though she is a bioweapons expert, as that is part of what she did in the U.S. Navy/Armed Forces as a Doctor, there are still many people even in ATS whom will attempt to ignore what she has to say about what she has found about COVID-19 and the experimental vaccines.

edit on 24-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

E.U., please try to keep in mind when composing your posts that the vast majority of people who read what you have to say are NOT ATS members.

Write as if you're speaking to the world. There will be people on/off of ATS who appreciate what you say, and people who don't like it. That's OK. Just keep getting word out on subjects that 95% of the media and our Federal government want to keep hidden from public.

BTW...The government and their minions are presenting the vaccines as if they REALLY CARE about our well-being and health (They don't).

But they're forgetting that huge swaths of Americans do not trust OUR government to do what's in the people's best interest, as their #1 priority.

They're forgetting that THEY WORK FOR US.

If 80 million Americans who pay their damn salaries do not want to be vaccinated, the Federal Government should do what those 80 million employer-bosses tell them to do!

What does it take to get through to these bureaucrats that WE THE PEOPLE are in charge.

NOT THEM!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's happened...look at the small number of responses to this thread. Americans are now desensitized to Covid-19 hysteria.

The revelation that more Sailors have died from the Covid vaccine, than from Covid itself, would have been front page ATS news, earlier this year.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: carewemust

Even though she is a bioweapons expert, as that is part of what she did in the U.S. Navy/Armed Forces as a Doctor, there are still many people even in ATS whom will attempt to ignore what she has to say about what she has found about COVID-19 and the experimental vaccines.

Normality bias is powerful. And cognitive dissonance is one helluva drug

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

When asked why I don't want to get vaccinated It isn't hard for me
to say. Because I think they want to kill a bunch of people and use it
to control the rest. I'm just not stupid enough to put it by them.
edit on 25-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's happened...look at the small number of responses to this thread. Americans are now desensitized to Covid-19 hysteria.

The revelation that more Sailors have died from the Covid vaccine, than from Covid itself, would have been front page ATS news, earlier this year.

I don’t know if you actually listened to her presentation, but none of the 80 active duty individuals she mentioned who developed myocarditis actually died from the vaccinations. She extrapolated that up to 66% of those 80 would die within 5 years. That’s the number you would expect if all of the 80 were suffering from chronic viral myocarditis, which, of course, they weren’t. Myocarditis induced by vaccination clears up in a week or two.

COVID19 infection actually produces a much higher risk of myocarditis than vaccination does:

“….a study in the US has analysed how often myocarditis occurs following infection with the coronavirus. Researchers analysed the records of healthcare organisations that cover a fifth of the US population. They found that, during the first 12 months of the pandemic, males aged 12 to 17 were most likely to develop myocarditis within three months of catching covid-19, at a rate of about 450 cases per million infections.
…..
This compares with 67 cases of myocarditis per million males of the same age following their second dose of a Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, according to figures from the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.“

Read more: www.newscientist.com...

Just thought you’d like to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So what the hell is "https://www.theburningplatform.com"

Once again do you think everyone is keeping secrets unless its some anti-vaxx fringe site? Maybe you do.

BTW don't forget to hit their donate button.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I don’t know if you actually listened to her presentation, but none of the 80 active duty individuals she mentioned who developed myocarditis actually died from the vaccinations. She extrapolated that up to 66% of those 80 would die within 5 years. That’s the number you would expect if all of the 80 were suffering from chronic viral myocarditis, which, of course, they weren’t. Myocarditis induced by vaccination clears up in a week or two.

That is what Israel also found with their 275 cases out of 4 million people.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

How many have actually died?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My wife has undergone two heart surgeries. One at 25 yesrs old. It was unbeknownst to us at the time the first surgery was an experimental repair (where valve replacement was common and a proven solution).

The first 9 hour surgery failed. We waited 7 long months for her to recover enough for a second surgery (different doctor) to replace the valve.

Aftermath. She had recovered completely from the second surgery in 6 weeks and was driving in 3.

Point (s) being.
#1 the furthering of knowledge for the surgeon was more important than her well being.

#2 she suffered bouts of pericarditis and myocarditis both for more than two years as she recovered still from her first failed surgery. So the experiment caused lasting symptoms.

#3 (some not all) health care providers are not interested in patient health, long term effects or survivability; some have alterior motives.

#4 Myo and Pericarditis are not fun, not trivial health issue that "resolves itself". Rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night with crushing weight on your chest makes breathing difficult and induces severe anxiety. Not to mention pain so excruciating she would loose consciousness and blocks of memory.

This was a 6-7 times a year event for 2.5yrs.

The treatment medications have their own side effects.

Inflammation if the heart is an unacceptable side effect for any medication. Ask any survivor, if they will be willing to relive the trauma long enough to tell their story.

Today 29yrs later she's in great shape doing well. However for a 25yr old professional with 3 children the effects were life changing.

The trajectory of an individuals life is forever changed. The patient will never be who, or what they once we're.

Perhaps these vaccine injuries may be just a side effect to some. They are painful reality to others. If this is going to be a known side effect of a medication vaccine or not. They had better make damn sure the treatment it's worth the outcome for some.

IMHO
That is for no doctor or mandate to decide. It is up to the personal individual whether they want to risk something so life-changing and possibly fatal.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

I am sorry about what has been happening to your wife. I hope she recovers well. I understand 100% what it is to be in pain. I have passed out in pain because my left brachial nerves are damaged. Thank you for the personal info and insight, and I agree with you. It should be 100% the choice of the person, and HIPA should be observed even during this pandemic. More so when it is known COVID-19 has a really high survival rate.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65

Inflammation if the heart is an unacceptable side effect for any medication. Ask any survivor, if they will be willing to relive the trauma long enough to tell their story.

But haven't you heard? The heart inflammation from the vax is considered I guess mostly harmless transitory heart inflammation.

/sarcasm.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I agree 100% on what you said above.

The problem I have is that in relation to the risk factors from the vaxx is that not enough attention is given to them by the gate keepers of information, and hence people are not fully informed when working through a risk/reward analysis of getting the vaccine, particularly when it comes to their younger children. Personally I know a few folks that are prime candidates to take the vaxx based on their medical history and risk factors, and I think they have made a good choice protecting themselves from COVID. OTOH I'm confused why others seem to have no hesitation or thoughtful pause in getting their 12 year olds vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How many have actually died?

Why does it matter? The planet is over populated with humans, and eugenicists like Bill Gates is doing something about it, and if US sailors become casualties, so be it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No wonder my cousin in the Army is continuingly posting up "face palm" selfies

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Give me another source other than a website named "Medical Kidnap" and the tag line being "A threat to every family in america".

It looks like a poor man's information website and that it was created by an old ATS member.
edit on 25-9-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Why does it matter? The planet is over populated with humans, and eugenicists like Bill Gates is doing something about it, and if US sailors become casualties, so be it.

I guess my question is... has anyone actually died in the military to the vaccine? Is that a better question?

As to over population...it is now known that the human race will max out at 11 billion, not the 20 to 30 billion people thought in the recent past. We now know there is plenty of room to grow still. I think it was back in the 40s or so when eugenicists thought we could only handle 4 billion at best, so all the numbers were total BS and everyone knows it now. As to old Bill, why go after sailors when you have places like India and China that could really use some population cut compared to any place else. EU and the Americas have zero population growth and have been there for a good while now with 1 billion each and not getting any bigger, so I really don't see them as the focal point for eugenicists, do you?

edit on 25-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As more and more people get the covid jab and time goes on, we will see more and more long term side effects of it, right now is just the short side effects.

The covid rollercoaster is just starting, wait as time goes by.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well, I've seen people swear not to get the vaccine, and then because of pressure or whatever, get it. THEN they change their tune and say it's all fine, which makes sense, considering their choice. What else would you tell yourself?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join