It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Lee Merritt:The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I mean before the jab it was 99% survival rate, 4% comorbidities...like flu season every year leading up to...

None of this was necessary if compared to normal annual stats in years preceding 2019...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
"Myocarditis induced by vaccination clears up in a week or two."

That sounds like something that comes from the CNN school of medicine.

It may take a week or two to acclimate to living with myocarditis, but damage to the heart is permanent; anyone who suggests otherwise hasn't read a single medical journal in 80 years...

www.texasheart.org...#:~:text=If%20too%20many%20heart%20muscle,muscle%20cells%20into%20 scar%20tissue.

Excerpt from link:

"If too many heart muscle cells are damaged, the heart muscle becomes weakened. In some cases, this process happens very quickly and results in heart failure or even sudden death.

More often, the heart tries to heal itself by changing the damaged or dead heart muscle cells into scar tissue. Scar tissue is not like heart muscle tissue because it does not contract and it cannot help the heart to pump. If enough scar tissue forms in the heart, it can lead to congestive heart failure or dilated cardiomyopathy."

And later:

"If myocarditis has not damaged the heart too much, medicines and follow-up visits to the doctor may be all that is needed. Other patients with more damage may need to limit some of their activities and take many medicines for the rest of their lives. For patients who have very severe damage to their heart, a heart transplant may be needed."

Myocarditis is serious. Now, Covid-19 itself may cause it as well, bit the evidence is clear on the vaccines. They cause myocarditis more than any other chemical governments have mandated people take.

That's an uncomfortable but irrefutable fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

It may take a week or two to acclimate to living with myocarditis, but damage to the heart is permanent; anyone who suggests otherwise hasn't read a single medical journal in 80 years...

www.texasheart.org...#:~:text=If%20too%20many%20heart%20muscle,muscle%20cells%20into%20 scar%20tissue.

Excerpt from link:

"If too many heart muscle cells are damaged, the heart muscle becomes weakened. In some cases, this process happens very quickly and results in heart failure or even sudden death.

More often, the heart tries to heal itself by changing the damaged or dead heart muscle cells into scar tissue. Scar tissue is not like heart muscle tissue because it does not contract and it cannot help the heart to pump. If enough scar tissue forms in the heart, it can lead to congestive heart failure or dilated cardiomyopathy."

And later:

"If myocarditis has not damaged the heart too much, medicines and follow-up visits to the doctor may be all that is needed. Other patients with more damage may need to limit some of their activities and take many medicines for the rest of their lives. For patients who have very severe damage to their heart, a heart transplant may be needed."

Myocarditis is serious. Now, Covid-19 itself may cause it as well, bit the evidence is clear on the vaccines. They cause myocarditis more than any other chemical governments have mandated people take.

This, I was born with a murmur. Something non serious that my dr said I may eventually grow out of, but 42 years later I still have it.

I am in the Canadian Military and have been for 24 years, I exercise routinely with a 5km time of about 24-25 mins, not the best time, but better than the average 42 year old I dare say. Anyways, I got my first jab on 11 August, I wanted the vaccine to be able to support my lifestyle etc, but I was hesitant because of all the myocarditis reports and the irregular heart beat I was born with. I went for a jog 3 days following my jab on august 14th. I couldn’t complete the 5km jog I could normally do in my sleep, I stopped at 2.5km and returned home with a tightness and pressure in my chest, this last for about a week or so, it felt like I was still outside running. I am not joking about that, I tried to run a week later when the symptoms seemed to be a bit better, but something, my heart was racing so I returned home. I thought, maybe, this isn’t real and it’s just anxiety so I tried to run again the following day, this time it was much worse.

I went to the hospital they did an ecg, bloodwork, ultrasound and x-ray and tell me everything is fine to go home and take Advil for the next 3-5 days and that I’m ok to get my 2nd jab. Like a damn fool I goto get my 2nd jab and it is worse than the first. I’m at a loss as to what to do next. I am going back in because I want this documented so that I can get a medical exemption for any subsequent boosters, but I have a hard time believing any dr will attribute my symptoms to the vaccine even though I am 100% certain.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But they're forgetting that huge swaths of Americans do not trust OUR government to do what's in the people's best interest, as their #1 priority.

They're forgetting that THEY WORK FOR US.

If 80 million Americans who pay their damn salaries do not want to be vaccinated, the Federal Government should do what those 80 million employer-bosses tell them to do!

What does it take to get through to these bureaucrats that WE THE PEOPLE are in charge.

NOT THEM!

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

This is the most annoying thing. People are coerced into getting it but if they suffer side effects (and a lot are, more than what is being acknowledged) they’re told it isn’t related and are even attacked by people saying they’re anti vax even though they got the damn thing. It is very stupid. These are the clinical trials but nobody is documenting anything unless it is minutes-a day or two after getting it.

(post by Zeraleis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap
Thank you for that information. Here is Australia they promote Myocarditis as nothing more than a little bruising.

Now, if Myocarditis was a side effect of Ivermectin..... then h̶o̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶w̶ ...Holy Horse, would we ever hear the end of it?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
a reply to: macaronicaesar

This is the most annoying thing. People are coerced into getting it but if they suffer side effects (and a lot are, more than what is being acknowledged) they’re told it isn’t related and are even attacked by people saying they’re anti vax even though they got the damn thing. It is very stupid. These are the clinical trials but nobody is documenting anything unless it is minutes-a day or two after getting it.

I've seen this as well if you literally saying anything negative about the vaccine even if it's your own damn experience with it, you will be either attacked or censored or both. You will become antivax and will from hereafter be a member of Q, and suspected of being part of the terrible January insurrection lol. Funny boxes we are all being put into and strange lines in the sand.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Steve Kirsch is the guy to follow if you want to know about vaccine death / injurey

www.skirsch.io...

gab.com...

gab.com...

Jessica Rose looked at the VAERs data for anaphaxlis shock. its an official side effect and severe. It happens shortly after injection so it should be reported every time. Its under reported 41x.

Death, which isnt an official side effect and doesnt occur right after death, is probably more under reported. But if the same multiplier, 150,000 deaths. Still less than the 600,000 claimed deaths, but how many of those died WITH covid and not from it?
Seniors(70+) have 1000 fold risk to covid than other age groups, the middle ground is to just vaccinate that group and high risk individuals. For anyone else, the risk makes no sense.

Doctors who have treated thousands(7000 in this article) of patients say they have 100% success if treated within the first 7 days. Even if high risk or Senior.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Does it matter to you if anybody in the military has been maimed by the clot shots?

IMO death is preferable to living incapacitated.

According to Merritt some have. I'm not keeping track. Statistically those in the military will suffer the same fate as civilians in percentage terms.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Does it matter to you if anybody in the military has been maimed by the clot shots?

According to Merritt some have. I'm not keeping track. Statistically those in the military will suffer the same fate as civilians in percentage terms.

No it doesn't bother me at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

When asked why I don't want to get vaccinated It isn't hard for me
to say. Because I think they want to kill a bunch of people and use it
to control the rest. I'm just not stupid enough to put it by them.

I say that I don't like being experimented on for something they lied about how many people actually died from it. No arguments at all. They do like to change subject after that.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It's happened...look at the small number of responses to this thread. Americans are now desensitized to Covid-19 hysteria.

The revelation that more Sailors have died from the Covid vaccine, than from Covid itself, would have been front page ATS news, earlier this year.

How many have actually died?

Why does it matter? The planet is over populated with humans, and eugenicists like Bill Gates is doing something about it, and if US sailors become casualties, so be it.
(/sarc)

You leave no choice but for a karmic dish of your own happening for feeling that Bill Gates doing something about it is good. Let us consider yours minus the sarcasm tag so lurkers won't feel like you are diabolically mental. I added it to help them. Feel free to correct me.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
Give me another source other than a website named "Medical Kidnap" and the tag line being "A threat to every family in america".

It looks like a poor man's information website and that it was created by an old ATS member.

Great point. I wonder who we can trust anymore for the facts?

We have a loooong list of who and what media outlets we have seen to be totally untrustworthy that so many used to consider solid sources. Do we keep looking for that type of leadership that the CNN's, ABC's and many parts of the Fox Corp are no longer even a little bit trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Excerpt from link:

And later:

This, I was born with a murmur. Something non serious that my dr said I may eventually grow out of, but 42 years later I still have it.

I am in the Canadian Military and have been for 24 years, I exercise routinely with a 5km time of about 24-25 mins, not the best time, but better than the average 42 year old I dare say. Anyways, I got my first jab on 11 August, I wanted the vaccine to be able to support my lifestyle etc, but I was hesitant because of all the myocarditis reports and the irregular heart beat I was born with. I went for a jog 3 days following my jab on august 14th. I couldn’t complete the 5km jog I could normally do in my sleep, I stopped at 2.5km and returned home with a tightness and pressure in my chest, this last for about a week or so, it felt like I was still outside running. I am not joking about that, I tried to run a week later when the symptoms seemed to be a bit better, but something, my heart was racing so I returned home. I thought, maybe, this isn’t real and it’s just anxiety so I tried to run again the following day, this time it was much worse.

I went to the hospital they did an ecg, bloodwork, ultrasound and x-ray and tell me everything is fine to go home and take Advil for the next 3-5 days and that I’m ok to get my 2nd jab. Like a damn fool I goto get my 2nd jab and it is worse than the first. I’m at a loss as to what to do next. I am going back in because I want this documented so that I can get a medical exemption for any subsequent boosters, but I have a hard time believing any dr will attribute my symptoms to the vaccine even though I am 100% certain.

Praying for you. May God send you a healing and stop the tyranny too.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

But they're forgetting that huge swaths of Americans do not trust OUR government to do what's in the people's best interest, as their #1 priority.

They're forgetting that THEY WORK FOR US.

If 80 million Americans who pay their damn salaries do not want to be vaccinated, the Federal Government should do what those 80 million employer-bosses tell them to do!

What does it take to get through to these bureaucrats that WE THE PEOPLE are in charge.

NOT THEM!

Prove it.

Can't prove a media negative. The media won't allow you to go public with proof so your friends think you are a kook. They must be trusting the news outlets to do that.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No it doesn't bother me at all.

No you didn't just type that and not edit it? I would have took you to be wanting to share that you love people and want them to not suffer.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
US Military active duty are generally healthier and in shape and under 35. They have a higher risk of getting killed by lightning than COVID.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are lying about more sailors dying from the vaccine than from the COVID disease itself

Every day you bitch about our American government, why do you even live here?…why don’t you move to another country…maybe russia Putin sounds just like your type

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not surprised it doesn't bother you if our troops are maimed by a toxic clot shot.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join