It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you did have COVID in late 2019.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So I'll start by saying i went out WAY more than you're average American in 2020 taking advantage of ZERO traffic. Here in Seattle it was a no brainer to get up and get out to take advantage of un clogged streets and highways so my son and I would road trip around the PNW despite parks being closed, we went anyways. So august 2020 there was an entire week where I would get flush in the face and extremely hot in the face while experiencing body chills and migraine. Didnt have a cov test but I'm pretty sure as Sh i had it covid despite my mask and religious-like hand sanitizing. About a few weeks ago almost a year later, I started experiencing shortness of breath randomly. Felt like every 30 seconds I was gasping for air. It was scary being naturally you're like "oh god this is it. Save me a seat in heaven plz." The shortness of breath was like being under water and I spent 2 days without sleep afraid I wouldn't wake up. Again, pretty sure I got covid 19 despite the mask and hand washing. The symptoms went away after 3 days. So here I am a walking talking surviving example of an unvaxed person probably with a ton of natural immunities and antibodies. Now I love the science of natural immunity as opposed to manufactured immunity i.e; the jab. If you want my plasma hit me up! 5 bucks a pint

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

Around February or March 2020 I had lung inflammation so bad that I couldn't lay down to breathe properly. I had to sleep sitting up in my lounge chair and I coughed so much I tore a muscle in my side. It was worse than when I had phenomena. After a few weeks I went to the hospital where they gave me a breathing treatment and medicine. They didn't test me for covid-19.

I have never worn a mask unless going into doctors offices. Not sure if it was covid-19 but if anyone was gonna get it it would have been me being that I lived in an apartment building where most had gotten it. I haven't been sick since.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Me and My cousin and his wife all got sick late Dec 2019...very very sick. I lost almost 30 pounds in 2 weeks I couldnt hardly breath, I had a fever and slept over 16 hours a day. I had zero energy. Everything tasted like # or nothing at all. We had Covid. No doubt in my mind.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To all of us, can you imagine how bad we would have felt if the TV was telling us we were going to die every day? Also when I couldn’t take it anymore I went to the doctor and got a steroid shot, antibiotics and and inhaler and got better in days. Now you have to fight for your life to get therapeutics from a doctor if you are diagnosed.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It's really hard to say because wouldn't most of us recall losing the senses like smell or taste? Those seem to be the most common with Covid. And I say this knowing that I was really sick for 2 weeks around that time. To the point that after a week I had to go in and see a doctor because it just was not getting better. I have never in my life gone to a doctor for sickness like that (I'm 42). He said that they were seeing a lot of this and that it was just viral and in time would run it's course.

Yeah, our family all got something at Christmas of 2019, and two people were flat on their backs for two weeks. Me it was about 4 days, but my super huge doses of C I think made it shorter. I had no taste thing going on then (not everyone does). But in June 2020, I couldn't taste food for 3 days, and I'd NEVER had that before. But that's all that happened.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84
So I'll start by saying i went out WAY more than you're average American in 2020 taking advantage of ZERO traffic. Here in Seattle it was a no brainer to get up and get out to take advantage of un clogged streets and highways so my son and I would road trip around the PNW despite parks being closed, we went anyways. So august 2020 there was an entire week where I would get flush in the face and extremely hot in the face while experiencing body chills and migraine. Didnt have a cov test but I'm pretty sure as Sh i had it covid despite my mask and religious-like hand sanitizing. About a few weeks ago almost a year later, I started experiencing shortness of breath randomly. Felt like every 30 seconds I was gasping for air. It was scary being naturally you're like "oh god this is it. Save me a seat in heaven plz." The shortness of breath was like being under water and I spent 2 days without sleep afraid I wouldn't wake up. Again, pretty sure I got covid 19 despite the mask and hand washing. The symptoms went away after 3 days. So here I am a walking talking surviving example of an unvaxed person probably with a ton of natural immunities and antibodies. Now I love the science of natural immunity as opposed to manufactured immunity i.e; the jab. If you want my plasma hit me up! 5 bucks a pint

I agree on the natural immunity and I think that it's a crime to ignore it. There are tons of covid recovered getting the vaccine, without realizing the vaccine wipes out previous immunity and then immunizes you only to the variant in the vaccine, while natural protects for many future variants, as is evidenced in Israel where there is a complete lack of unvaccinated showing up to the hospital. To not consider this in the treatment and vaccine implementation (sorry, did I say implementation? I mean propaganda-like, religious-like shoved in your face)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
so an update on my friends fully vaxxed dad who is in the hospital with covid delta variant, which i've been saying is caused by the vaccine.

Still in the hospital. Now has pneumonia and somehow picked up the west nile virus. He is in an Arizona hospital. While he was in there he got the West Nile Virus! can't make this up.

Oh and my other friends dad just passed away. fully vaxxed.

my unvaxxed friends and i have finally all got covid. Just kidding. still fine.

100% the vaccine is killing people. Stay away from it.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
so an update on my friends fully vaxxed dad who is in the hospital with covid delta variant, which i've been saying is caused by the vaccine.

Still in the hospital. Now has pneumonia and somehow picked up the west nile virus. He is in an Arizona hospital. While he was in there he got the West Nile Virus! can't make this up.

Oh and my other friends dad just passed away. fully vaxxed.

my unvaxxed friends and i have finally all got covid. Just kidding. still fine.

100% the vaccine is killing people. Stay away from it.

West Nile Virus?

Maybe, you have made that up......

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
At the time of the first known patient near Irvine california, I noticed nearly the entire town seemed to have some flu like sickness.

My family and I also got some weird flu like thing, lasted several months on and off, felt like I had sand in my lungs and felt absolutely lethargic.

Nearly sent my mother to the ER.

I'm sure it was covid.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

not even kidding. Forgot to mention he also had a stroke...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Jesus is your friends dad WOLVERINE from xmen dang. poor guy. I dont mean to giggle because it's funny, but it's insane. Let us know if he makes it. a reply to: booyakasha

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Interesting....my mother died of a mysterious pneumonia on xmas day 2019. I had a feeling it was prob Covid, cause that evil lady seemed invincible to anything known to science . True story.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
On NYE of 19/20 i was the sickest i have been since 2006.

I'm a super fit 41 yr old male. Was working on the 28th DEC DJing at a rooftop bar in my city of Auckland, New Zealand where a majority of the staff were sick. Thing about this location is its right in our main cities downtown port area and we have x2 cruise ships docked at the time, literally 100m from the venue so the whole precinct is very popular with tourists.

I remember the manager coming upto me, us interacting while i was playing saying it seemed really busy and not that many staff. She said the majority of her staff were sick. I said, damn, bad time of year to be sick at home (December is our Summer) and she said, oh most of them are here working! She said 7 of the staff that day working were sick including kitchen, bar and door staff! I asked why and she said, there wasn't enough staff to go around plus the staff want to work because they need the money.

Well, the very next day, i was getting pretty sick and by the 30th, i was really bad. I had to cancel my sets on new years and when the other DJ who had played after me on the 28th saw me putting out the tender in our DJ group to get my set covered, he facebooked me saying he was super sick too.

I never lost my smell or taste entirely but, safe to say i hadn't been that sick in 15 years and one night, i was getting ready to call an ambulance. Terrible cough all night, trouble sleeping, fever (hot/cold), severe loss of energy, body aches, sneezing non stop, congested, red eyes, loss of appetite, sore joints, headache.

I've never known where i've picked up colds or flus before as they normally just happen but this one 100% came from that venue. The fact it came on so quickly seemed unusual to me but i guess 24-hours after exposure to viruses must be kinda standard?

The one thing i never got was a sore throat which was weird. Even with all the coughing, fluid on the chest, horrible mucous, never a sore throat.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Dreamkidd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I felt like I got Covid-19 a week or two before Christmas of 2019.
Of course I thought it was the flew but maybe not?

The worst of my symptoms were that of being completely stopped up in my sinuses and unable to breath through my nose the 1st day when it really hit me the hardest. I don't think my sinuses have ever been locked down that tight to where no air would go through.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Feb 2020 I went to Las Vegas on business, there were banners everywhere at the hotel "Year of the Rat" and dozens of Chinese people wearing masks. After I got home, I came down with the worst flu I'd ever had and after a week my wife got it too. It was getting worse for both of us in the chest so went to the doc and got a few different antivirals prescribed and after about two weeks, we were over the hump. I didn't fully recover for at least 3 - 4 months. The doctor said I tested positive for Influenza B, which I've had before and was nothing like this.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interesting; I had 2 co-worker on both sides of me get very sick in December 2019 one said he thought he was going to die and had the exact symptoms of covid, when March 2020 came around and everything went crazy I told him I think he had it.

Interestingly when both co-workers were sick I also felt I was fighting something but it never knocked me down, I missed no work. I just loaded up on an array of natural supplements I don't take everyday, only the ones to crank up natural immunity and it worked within three days I was feeling better.
edit on 24-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

I never had covid, and neither did anyone else. Why? Because the genome is 99.877% computer generated, and it would be astronomically improbable that the computer happened to guess the genome of a "novel" illness. They found 37 base pairs out of 30,000.
Additionally, every test package insert contains the phrase "this test cannot distinguish between bacteria and infection from other viruses". There are not now, and have never been, any tests that can tell you that you have covid.

Common sense would tell people that, if covid could actually be passed to other people, then they would have had an accurate test to begin with. They would not be using 40+ cycles on a PCR system. They would not have had to lie about case numbers, or change the definition of "pandemic", and they wouldn't have to change the definition of "vaccine". It would've have been easy for them to simply let the virus out, and wait for the medical community to discover it.
Same thing with the vaccines; if shedding was real, then they would simply spike a few traditional vaccines and wait for the patented genes to spread.
The virus has never been isolated for a reason; it doesn't exist outside of a vaccine or lab. If covid was transmissible, then any reputable lab should be able to intercept the infectious agent between 2 people, run electrophoresis on it, and show you the entire covid genome. But, that will never happen.
if it were that easy to spread a virus, we wouldn't have experienced all the lies, terrorism, and censorship. There would have been a natural human reaction to a naturally infectious virus.
edit on 24-9-2021 by Wisenox because: Added not now.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

He's a tough bastard thats for sure. The guy was a cop, retired now, but was in very good shape. I'll definitely keep you posted though.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Interesting! I'm in Colorado and back around the same time my teenage son got really sick with something that resembled the flu, mostly was upper respiratory and a bad fever mostly. Never took him to the doc because we managed the symptoms at home and got the fever to break. No one else got sick though, heck I have not been sick in about 16 years now.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Almost everybody i know had a lasting cough and fever nov and dec 2019. Tested not flu

Connecticut

reply to: MPoling

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join