It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you did have COVID in late 2019.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The Wuhan Military Games, October 2019. Over 9000 athletes from 100 countries were there. Soon after the games ended reports of athletes being sick from a mystery illness started to spread. David Asher admits there was data showing COVID in the US as early as December 2019.

The sad part is this informant called the US to warn them and was ignored. Appears the CCP used the games to spread COVID to the world. I lived in CO at the time with my wife and kid. We all became very ill around mid November 2019. We got tested for the flu and strep and both came back negative. My job said at the time they had never seen so many employees get sick at once. We were down for about 3-4 days. This explains a lot. Everyday we learn more and more.

www.news.com.au/world
edit on Wed Sep 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I very much agree with this. My wife and I got it in late January 2020 before the "official" March propaganda was hyped in Washington state for the fear factor.

We too tested negative for the Flu but did have all the early symptoms of Covid. We were down for a week and it took 4 months before we started to feel normal again. The US government is not a friend to it's citizens now.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The above link was not working when i checked. I pasted the link in google and it works fine. Not sure what the issue is but if you Google search this it should pop up.

Allegations first ‘superspreader’ Covid event occurred in Wuhan Military Games in October 2019.
edit on 22-9-2021 by MPoling because: Link still isnt working.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I know I had it in Jan 2020. The Red Cross says they found the antibodies in Nov 2019 blood donations..(60 days for those to develop, right?) Then what about the mysterious vaping lung disease in August 2019 that was attributed to a certain brand of vape cartridge. More and more questions being raised that you are not allowed to ask..
edit on 22-9-2021 by Outerlimits13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

CO here also. Got it in early Dec 2019 also. Wiped me out for a week plus. Didn't kill me, but toward the end I did tell the wife if I didn't start improving in the next 24 hours I was going to have to go to the hospital. Fortunately, I did start improving right after that, but there was a while there where it was like running a marathon just to get my butt out of the bed and go get a drink of water.

ETA - Lost 15 lbs too. Food was of no interest to me at all. Plus, it was way too much effort.

edit on 9/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wife got some mystery illness end of Dec. 2019...took her about a week to get over worst of it...weak for about a month afterwards.

I picked it up from her a week or so later...tired and headache for about three days before starting to feel better.
edit on 22-9-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
In December of 2019 is when I became extremely ill. I couldn't breathe and nearly passed out due to a lack of oxygen and congested lungs.

Im sure it was Covid then.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Same thing for me in Jan of 2020 (same as sirric). I remember I was in for a dr appt at the urologist, and told him I was feeling off. He immediately backed away from me and cut the visit short and told me to go home and rest.

It did take me a few days to get over that, then full force plague.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sirric

Sounds about right. Though your experience moves the timeline back into 2020 instead of November, 2019.

I’ve also seen reporting (early on, when COVID hit Jan/Feb of ‘20) that Chinese authorities said a mystery illness was emerging in Wuhan in October of 2019. Then came the ‘Bat Soup’ stories in December…

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
UK.
Daughter had it over the Christmas holidays 2019.
Had to stay with us until she was well enough to travel home.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well yeah it was the mysterious flu, that wasn't a flu or anything really that was keeping people sick. People also complained that they had the worse cold ever and it lasted for months, and doctors had no idea what was wrong. I personally did not get sick in 2019, or in 2020. Had no colds, nothing. In 2021 I have had a few sinus infacetions and colds, that's it. Now if that was Covid it was basically nothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I also had something that started the first week of Dec 2019 and lasted through New Year.
I mostly remember deep congestion and shortness of breath that lasted through January.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

EVERYONE TURNS!!!!!!

Cant go back Bob!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's really hard to say because wouldn't most of us recall losing the senses like smell or taste? Those seem to be the most common with Covid. And I say this knowing that I was really sick for 2 weeks around that time. To the point that after a week I had to go in and see a doctor because it just was not getting better. I have never in my life gone to a doctor for sickness like that (I'm 42). He said that they were seeing a lot of this and that it was just viral and in time would run it's course.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A close personal friend had it around then and was hospitalised for 3 weeks but he is a fat out of shape heavy drinker and smoker.

It's only recently the docs have said it was covid and he's been suffering with long covid ever since.

I've spoken to several other people that had people die or very ill with it around then.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Back in late November 2019, I was sick with something more than a flu, and less than pneumonia, which I stayed home and took care of it like the flu. I was better after 3 days, it took about 1 week to recover, but about 2 months until I stopped coughing "gunk" out of my lungs. I smoke nicotine and marijuana, so I chalked it up to smoking consequences. It wasn't until February that I considered it might have been covid. As soon as the first mask mandate was announced, I knew this pandemic was a facade (orchestrated).

It's sad, yet satisfying, when your weird theories are strengthened when the undisclosed information is added. I don't have every answer, but I'm willing to extrapolate and argue if the reasoning is strong enough.

I'm in Texas, btw.
edit on 22-9-2021 by JefeFeesh because: location

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Netherlands here. January 2020 is when I had the worst case of flu ever (Mexican flu ravaged me also) breathing problems and spent two days unable to lay on my back, only on my stomach due to not being able to breathe. Add to that reports coming out of asia at the end of 2019 which were not picked up here until it was too late and Italy had a mass incident. That's when Europe suddenly noticed. Virus got to spread for months before we even acknowledged it.
edit on 22-9-2021 by NHow1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I travelled halfway across Canada January 2020 and was ill Most of February into March just before the S hit the fan.
I was positive that's what I was sick with despite no test to prove it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I believe I got it in February 2020 but have never been able to prove it, an antibody test I took about 6 months after the fact came back negative...but they did say too much time had probably passed before I got the test for it to be accurate.

Both my wife and I had a nasty cold with fever, we both lost our sense of taste and smell for about a week, but neither of our kids got sick. Any parent knows that the natural course of a cold is that kids get it first, then it goes to the parents - not this time. It was the only time I can remember where both adults in our house got sick and the kids didn't.

Plus many of my coworkers were sick too, one with a nasty cough that she couldn't shake for weeks. And what's more, that same co-worker had her whole family come down with Covid months later, but she never caught it, so seems like she already had immunity.

Anyway, I'm totally on board with believing it was around far earlier than previously thought. My own experience reflects that possibility.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Finally The Truth Comes out!!! Everyone will get it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join