It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you did have COVID in late 2019.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

I did. May 21, 2019. About died

Emergency worker. Dropped 100 lbs. Now, all good...2 Pfizers...but a lot of us then had this weird "flu"...
edit on 09215230America/ChicagoWed, 22 Sep 2021 12:48:52 -050048202100000052 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It's really hard to say because wouldn't most of us recall losing the senses like smell or taste? Those seem to be the most common with Covid. And I say this knowing that I was really sick for 2 weeks around that time. To the point that after a week I had to go in and see a doctor because it just was not getting better. I have never in my life gone to a doctor for sickness like that (I'm 42). He said that they were seeing a lot of this and that it was just viral and in time would run it's course.

I had something around the same age but in 2008 that came with a high fever and took away my hearing for weeks, sense of taste/smell for a few months with some permanent damage. Couldn't have been covid that long ago so these are not symptoms unique to covid but maybe many respiratory viruses can cause loss of senses too if you get a bad case.

While loss of senses is common with covid if most cases are undetected by the person, or mimic a mild flu, they won't necessarily experience this.

People around me also got a memorable "flu" december 2019. I remember thinking that I probably had had it when news came out in march 2020.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I remember getting a weird virus that I though it was the flu, back in 2018 I only get the new mutated flu once every 10 years or soo, soo when I got sick I knew it was a flu or something, but this time I developed bronchitis and my lungs were on fire, plus the fever lasted longer than usual and no even over the counter fever reducers would take it away.

I had to go to the emergency room, got a breathing treatment, was given a steroid shot for the lung inflammation, was prescribed anti biotics and an inhaler that I never did before in my life.

Could not use the inhaler because it gave me the worst hart rate, I was fine after one week.

Yep that was the worst flu I ever had.

Until this day I have not gotten covid and I go with my life as usual with not mask, I wonder BTW everybody in my home got the same type of flu.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It's really hard to say because wouldn't most of us recall losing the senses like smell or taste? Those seem to be the most common with Covid. And I say this knowing that I was really sick for 2 weeks around that time. To the point that after a week I had to go in and see a doctor because it just was not getting better. I have never in my life gone to a doctor for sickness like that (I'm 42). He said that they were seeing a lot of this and that it was just viral and in time would run it's course.

I had something around the same age but in 2008 that came with a high fever and took away my hearing for weeks, sense of taste/smell for a few months with some permanent damage. Couldn't have been covid that long ago so these are not symptoms unique to covid but maybe many respiratory viruses can cause loss of senses too if you get a bad case.

While loss of senses is common with covid if most cases are undetected by the person, or mimic a mild flu, they won't necessarily experience this.

People around me also got a memorable "flu" december 2019. I remember thinking that I probably had had it when news came out in march 2020.

Interesting for sure either way. I'm not typically a believer in coincidences lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I probably had it Dec 17th ish 2019. Used to work out a university gym with tonnes of Chinese students.

First time having a fever in almost 2 decades.
104F bed ridden, barely able to walk with extreme pain every muscle and joint.
Dry cough.
Severely weak.
Pretty much slept 2 days straight then got better.
Not really interested in testing for antibodies though
Would they even last that long? Its almost 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Add to say I am in CO too. lol

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Depending on the individual antibodies always are present in the body after viruses, but they may degrade or some are lucky enough to keep them up, but usually the next time a person gets sick is not as bad.

Is like colds, we build our resistance to them as we grew up and get older, children gets cold all the time, while as an adult we may get a bad one once in a while.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I would like to find out where the Military Games American athletes lived. I am assuming all over the country but it would help pin point where the virus may have started in the US. I know in Colorado Springs we have a ton of military bases and I would assume some of them went over.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wife had the same symptoms around that time. Kicked her ass for a good 2 weeks solid.

Interestingly enough..she went for a Coof antibody test last week - negative...

Soo..hmm...

Perhaps her antibodies hid from the blood drop that was drawn...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
The Wuhan Military Games, October 2019. Over 9000 athletes from 100 countries were there. Soon after the games ended reports of athletes being sick from a mystery illness started to spread. David Asher admits there was data showing COVID in the US as early as December 2019.

The sad part is this informant called the US to warn them and was ignored. Appears the CCP used the games to spread COVID to the world. I lived in CO at the time with my wife and kid. We all became very ill around mid November 2019. We got tested for the flu and strep and both came back negative. My job said at the time they had never seen so many employees get sick at once. We were down for about 3-4 days. This explains a lot. Everyday we learn more and more.

www.news.com.au/world
Happened in the UK too. I live near a university in Wales that has visiting students from Wuhan in December. A wave of weird respiratory illnesses swept through Ceredigion. We caught it around New Years Eve. Many people were struck down with serious chest and breathing problems. My wife and a friend who was visiting took months to recover. I was ill for about a week. My wife’s medical records are even flagged with a note that she might have been an early Covid sufferer.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Not sure if I've had it or not, based on what a friend who his whole family had it, it's likely that my wife and I both had it. Which nothing worse than a regular cold or allergy/asthma issue for me and regular cold type thing with her. I do need to get an antibody test as I'm interested to see if that was actually Covid. I know I've been a bit of a hermit at this point so it wouldn't shock me if both of us never caught it.

Although I did have a CT scan of my heart done recently which went well, however they did see signs of a partial lung collapse. Based on review with my GP and the imaging folks they chalked it up to asthma, but now I do wonder if it may be a residual Covid impact.

Edit: I would be really shocked if I hadn't had it as I've been around quite a few people that have had it after they confirmed it was out in the wild, and a few people that were ill before it was confirmed to be out in the wild in that October 2019 timeframe.
edit on 9/22/21 by Hypntick because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I had it early January 2020.

I've always been an early adopter.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I've mentioned on here, several times, that both of my in-laws had coronavirus symptoms in November 2019. Both went to the doctor and nothing they tested came up positive so they were sent home with Afrin (for breathing) and told to take over-the-counter severe cold meds until the symptoms went away. People didn't start dying from it until they were told to fear it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I had strange symptoms in xmas 2019, but not sure if i just ate too much salty ham and did not drink enough water,

Anyways my throat got swollen, lasted about a week or two, at the end eating was really unpleasant, had to even push just water down, was annoying.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My sig other got a really bad flu in early Feb 2020 and I remember being worried because he never gets sick. Had a bad cough, very high fever and just laid in bed. I caught it a few days later and basically slept cuz I was so tired, bad cough and I used my cpap machine to help me breathe cuz it hurt to breathe. We barely ate and it felt diffrent than the normal cold/flus... no antibody tests done either.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Remember When .....

Unusual type of flu virus is dominating early start to this year’s flu season 2019

The 2019-2020 flu season is up and running—and so far, it's off to a weird start.

Flu activity has been elevated since the start of November and is only expected to continue climbing, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports in its latest flu update. That's a few weeks earlier than in past years.....

Latest data
According to the latest surveillance data from US surveillance programs, around 60 to 70 percent of the flu viruses analyzed from patients this flu season have been type B viruses. Of those, about 97 percent tested were in the B/Victoria lineage. Over the last few weeks, the proportion of B/Victoria strains among the flu-positive cases has been increasing.

It's unclear why B/Victoria is surging or what that surge means for the rest of the flu season. CDC spokesperson Scott Pauley told Ars over email that flu is difficult to predict and that it's simply "too early to make any kind of assessment about the potential severity of the season."

Was right after the Chinese mystery pneumonia -
Outbreak of pneumonia of unknown etiology in Wuhan, China: The mystery and the miracle - US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health

Since December 2019, a total of 41 cases of pneumonia of unknown etiology have been confirmed in Wuhan city, Hubei Province, China. Wuhan city is a major transportation hub with a population of more than 11 million people. Most of the patients visited a local fish and wild animal market last month. At a national press conference held today, Dr Jianguo Xu, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, who led a scientific team announced that a new‐type coronavirus, tentatively named by World Health Organization as the 2019‐new coronavirus (2019‐nCoV), had caused this outbreak. 1

edit on 9222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
TPTB wanted this to spread like wildfire. How could they bring about the "Great Reset" without it?

This was always on the cards. I just don't think any of us expected it so soon.

Agend 21, Agenda 30. That sh!t is real bar a few obstacles.

The amount of money that has been saved from my country alone by murdering as many old people as possible must be massive.

Winter closes in, people I know are starting to get ill. It isn't looking good.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I did. May 21, 2019. About died

Emergency worker. Dropped 100 lbs. Now, all good...2 Pfizers...but a lot of us then had this weird "flu"...

Cool story bro...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I was so sick for 2 weeks. I had to go to work. 5 days I was home with COVID symptoms. When I came back to work, it spread amongst the classroom I was in. Parents were getting pink eye for a month and some were home for three weeks. Parents and children. All sick. The children were also out for two or three weeks. That was begining of February 2020

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Where I work in the UK there were a whole bunch of us who got a bad case of the Flu in December 2019, we have all said we felt we had Covid way back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join