It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The question is will they destroy the United States before we get there. Not just elected but when those are sworn in. Just look at all the muck that is being rolled out daily against the Republicans in the MSM.

So Trump? Well I didn't vote in 2020. For anyone.

This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove. Biden's disapproval number is below the lowest ever measured by ace pollster J. Ann Selzer for former presidents Donald Trump (35%) and Barack Obama (36%). "This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now," Selzer told the Des Moines Register. Biden's approval on pulling American troops out of Afghanistan stands at a meager 22%. Approval for his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic is now just 36% among Iowans. This poll is rightly understood as a blaring red alarm for not just Biden but especially down-ballot Democrats -- in Iowa and elsewhere -- who will be running in the 2022 midterms.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dividen Biden is a puppet. They don't care how bad he looks
Trump was a setback and they are moving full steam ahead to make up for lost time.

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Democrats will do what they did last year and engineer a win, it’s no longer about the votes, or who votes.

It’s all about the win.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sure, but they already showed us they will cheat us out of a fair election and just install their chosen politician if they want. After watching how all the intel agencies, federal judges, and Obama himself illegally spied on Trump and used that information to try and tear them down, I knew they would never allow a fair election again. So here we are where votes don't seem to matter anymore, so I won't waste my time. I'm ready for the war to start, let's get this ball rolling.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Mandatory audits to include subtraction of votes and lethal prison sentences for fraud convictions.

Do that and Democrats will never have power again.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Trump absolutely terrifies the establishment. It would be comical if they Hadn't succeeded in propagandizing so many. The media has already started, gearing up for election mode. Censoring, lying and outrageous Trump hit pieces.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Dividen Biden is a puppet. They don't care how bad he looks
Trump was a setback and they are moving full steam ahead to make up for lost time.

edit on 21-9-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Democrats are fine and dandy as long as nobody is sending mean tweets.
The country is falling to # but muh feelings.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The democrats don't need to care. They already have it on lock. Why do you think Biden & Co. seem to not care one whit about what people think of them and their policies (who cares if it's unconstitutional. we'll do it anyway.)? They no longer need an actual majority to approve to "win" re-election.

Go on and get ready for at least 328 million Biden votes come 2024. C'mon man.

I said what I said.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Step by Step they will suspend the Constitution by mid 2022.

They've already been ignoring laws and violating them at will ☠️

Watch for a new Crisis Leadership position to take effect ...... "General Secretary" 🎩

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Sure, but they already showed us they will cheat us out of a fair election and just install their chosen politician if they want. After watching how all the intel agencies, federal judges, and Obama himself illegally spied on Trump and used that information to try and tear them down, I knew they would never allow a fair election again. So here we are where votes don't seem to not matter anymore, so I won't waste my time. I'm ready for the war to start, let's get this ball rolling.

IMO, your response is horrifyingly accurate.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

We need secure, blockchain based voting in this country. That alone would get rid of 99% of the voter fraud we see today. Make it tied to your Social Security Number on a secure blockchain. Problem solved. There are already solutions developed today that implement this very technology. Neither side really wants to make voting secure though, they just want to make it seem like the other side does not.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We also need light sabres.

Guess what we’ll get first.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Iowan here. Dont know anyone that is pro-biden -- Only anti-trumpers exist to my knowledge and Trump won Iowa in 2020 even with that sentiment. With that said, Iowa is not the lynch pin to the presidential or midterm election and anyone who thinks their vote matters is willfully ignorant to what happened in the swing states that hold that responsibility.
edit on 21-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Watch for a new Crisis Leadership position to take effect ...... "General Secretary" 🎩

I was hoping for a "Plague Doctor" title to show up

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good points. The strategy is straight out of the CCP playbook for long-term takeovers of foreign countries.

I think China took control of North Korea like that, and now calls the shots behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Excellent.

Now we know exactly how many in Iowa are hopeless.

22%.

Lower number than I expected.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I know no one asked me but here is my take.

Conservatives screwed the pooch. There is no way Clinton could have come out of a presidency in tact. She may have made it through one term but likely not. The rising conservative message was well on it's way to fruition which would have positioned a strong conservative to oppose her in 2020.

Instead, conservative America jumped the gun and fell in love with the words of a con man who stole their minds and used them for his own narcissistic fulfillment.

Trump lost because Trump failed. If Biden does not step down he will fail in 2024. If he does, Harris will fail in 2024. That is if you all ditch this goof ball Trump so many dearly believe in. Find someone else to pull this nation back together. That is what we need for 2024.

If conservatives do not ditch Trump, their perceived enemies will grow and grow and grow because Trump cannot tolerate loss condemnation . Any critical response to whatever his latest whim might be can be met with nothing but ''they are fake, they are the enemy, they are evil.'' He is a simpleton.

We have Biden because of Trump. Pure and simple. Convoluted theories about election fraud ignore the truth of 2020. Trump failed and his followers do not want to admit it. So thanks guys, you gave us Biden.

Find some one good to run in 2024 and we can put an end to the Democrat machine for good, it's getting more and more tarnished as each week goes by.
edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 21 Sep 2021 13:03:00 -0500Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:03:00 -050021092021-09-21T13:03:00-05:00100000003 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I know no one asked me but here is my take.

Conservatives screwed the pooch. There is no way Clinton could have come out of a presidency in tact. She may have made it through one term but likely not. The rising conservative message was well on it's way to fruition which would have positioned a strong conservative to oppose her in 2020.

Instead, conservative America jumped the gun and fell in love with the words of a con man who stole their minds and used them for his own narcissistic fulfillment.

Trump lost because Trump failed. If Biden does not step down he will fail in 2024. If he does, Harris will fail in 2024. That is if you all ditch this goof ball Trump so many dearly believe in. Find someone else to pull this nation back together. That is what we need for 2024.

If conservatives do not ditch Trump, their perceived enemies will grow and grow and grow because Trump cannot tolerate loss condemnation . Any critical response to whatever his latest whim might be can be met with nothing but ''they are fake, they are the enemy, they are evil.'' He is a simpleton.

We have Biden because of Trump. Pure and simple. Convoluted theories about election fraud ignore the truth of 2020. Trump failed and his followers do not want to admit it. So thanks guys, you gave us Biden.

Find some one good to run in 2024 and we can put an end to the Democrat machine for good, it's getting more and more tarnished as each week goes by.

you are right, nobody asked you.

But Trump lost because of Covid. If not for some significant disaster, he would have easily won. The economy was booming, Border was fixed, trade was working like he said it would, and things generally were working. People were working. I know you won't let your little mind contemplate the obvious as it was, OMB. But had it not been for Covid, you would still be sky screaming about how mean Trump is.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Democrats will do what they did last year and engineer a win, it’s no longer about the votes, or who votes.

It’s all about the win.

Yes like the CA election farce.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What policies bothered you so much from the Trump administration?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join