It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I know no one asked me but here is my take.

Conservatives screwed the pooch. There is no way Clinton could have come out of a presidency in tact. She may have made it through one term but likely not. The rising conservative message was well on it's way to fruition which would have positioned a strong conservative to oppose her in 2020.

Instead, conservative America jumped the gun and fell in love with the words of a con man who stole their minds and used them for his own narcissistic fulfillment.

Trump lost because Trump failed. If Biden does not step down he will fail in 2024. If he does, Harris will fail in 2024. That is if you all ditch this goof ball Trump so many dearly believe in. Find someone else to pull this nation back together. That is what we need for 2024.

If conservatives do not ditch Trump, their perceived enemies will grow and grow and grow because Trump cannot tolerate loss condemnation . Any critical response to whatever his latest whim might be can be met with nothing but ''they are fake, they are the enemy, they are evil.'' He is a simpleton.

We have Biden because of Trump. Pure and simple. Convoluted theories about election fraud ignore the truth of 2020. Trump failed and his followers do not want to admit it. So thanks guys, you gave us Biden.

Find some one good to run in 2024 and we can put an end to the Democrat machine for good, it's getting more and more tarnished as each week goes by.

you are right, nobody asked you.

But Trump lost because of Covid. If not for some significant disaster, he would have easily won. The economy was booming, Border was fixed, trade was working like he said it would, and things generally were working. People were working. I know you won't let your little mind contemplate the obvious as it was, OMB. But had it not been for Covid, you would still be sky screaming about how mean Trump is.

QUITE FORTUNATE FOR BIDEN, RITE?

f hillary. btw.

someone MOAB DC please? then BBB can really begin! and we'll see about voter suppression and crt, justice reform, masks and boosters. and that will reform foreign policy too. they will pay their fair share one way or another.
put all capitals on paper and pull one a week out of a hat. you win this week! bada boom.

only downside is that it would take a Dem to do it. if a repub did it, it would be racist. wouldn't want that optic.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Democrats will put a blackman or back female as their next candidate and the masses will fall in line.

Democrats released terrorist from Gitmo

Democrats armed terrorist in Afghanistan by leaving behind a cache of weapons

Democrats got 13 marines killed with the most incompetent withdrawal ever

Democrats droned a van if innocent people, many children.

Democrats called china to warn them of any attacks

Democrats no cash bail purposely put in place to keep criminals out of jails and on the streets.

And all that cant stop them.

Democrats control the media
Democrats control silicon valley

They use these outlets to bury stories or push other narratives

Democrats control and packed the courts.
They control who the choose to prosecute and who they will throw the book at.

Democrats control hollyweird where they use their money and influence

Democrats control college academia where they teach their anti American rhetoric. The status of a college professor has become a joke. Incredibly low standards

Democrats control the FBI where they have evidence of agents texting they will use their power to stop turmp

And the Democrats know they control elections now. It will always be a close race, blah.blah blah.

And most likely the Democrats are being paid off and have been infiltrated by enemies.
They are literally selling the country and its people out.

All of that STILL won't be enough to save them in November.

And they know it.

Dont be fooled by the big red wave, it will look like eveyone is on board against the no common sense Democrats.

Leading up to the election it will be very close 49/50. Democrats will pull it off , no one dare question the results

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I definately feel ya on that one.

But I actually do see something potentially historic setting up here in the current polling, and by historic, I mean not since Republicans & Independents finally decided they'd had enough excuses and delays from democrats about ending slavery.

Literally.

It would take a whole lot of consecutive miracles for democrats to retain either the house or senate, and many democrats have been quietly conceding that already.

The question now is whether we get the magic 61, that's a really tough bar to meet, and by that I mean damn near impossible.

But that IS what some polling is now indicating.

I suggest stocking up on popcorn

And beer.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They ride Satan's coattails

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Well then explain 2020

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually I have a NO comment. They are all perverts

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

The question is will they destroy the United States before we get there. Not just elected but when those are sworn in. Just look at all the muck that is being rolled out daily against the Republicans in the MSM.

So Trump? Well I didn't vote in 2020. For anyone.

This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove. Biden's disapproval number is below the lowest ever measured by ace pollster J. Ann Selzer for former presidents Donald Trump (35%) and Barack Obama (36%). "This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now," Selzer told the Des Moines Register. Biden's approval on pulling American troops out of Afghanistan stands at a meager 22%. Approval for his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic is now just 36% among Iowans. This poll is rightly understood as a blaring red alarm for not just Biden but especially down-ballot Democrats -- in Iowa and elsewhere -- who will be running in the 2022 midterms.

Everyone hates biden, it is his inherent whiteness, and how he keep kamillia down.
Giving her the stupid white mans European words.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ah yes the son of a used car salesman

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The rats have been jumping from Kamala's ship for many months. Now we're starting to see signs of people finally getting fed up with dementia angry-man Joe.

CEDRIC RICHMOND is leaving Biden's side: www.nbcnews.com...

Press Secretary JEN PSAKI is finalizing her contract with (I think) MSNBC. She'll be gone soon too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join