It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove.

Meanwhile...
China approved of Joe Biden in handling his duties

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

AND CLINTON WOULD HAVE LOST BECAUSE OF COVID. Biden/Harris could easily loose because of COVID. What don't you get here Mr. Dude?

Trump failed and you fail to recognize it. Making disparaging remarks about my mind demonstrate just how supporting Trump works, by teaching people to denigrate anyone who does not support him.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

AND CLINTON WOULD HAVE LOST BECAUSE OF COVID. Biden/Harris could easily loose because of COVID. What don't you get here Mr. Dude?

Trump failed and you fail to recognize it. Making disparaging remarks about my mind demonstrate just how supporting Trump works, by teaching people to denigrate anyone who does not support him.

There's no proof anywhere that COVID would have come along if Clinton was President. 🤫

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What policies bothered you so much from the Trump administration?

Many are pissed off about all the success 😎

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The policy of ''love me'' that was at the top of his policy list. Love me, adore me, buy my tee shirts, love my family and believe in them. Here give me a crown and I will anoint my chosen family members to Parliment. The policies he espoused were in many cases strong conservative policies. Fine. But he did not believe in them, he was all about the quid pro quo. Here, give me your adoration and I will give you a wall. Promote me as King and I will promise you a family dynasty for the next 60 years.

It was not policy that lost Trump the election. What lost him the election was that the larger portion of the American voters understood what a nimrod he is.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OH yea. I guess you might be one of the ''covid is a Democrat bomb'' dropped on the Trump administration. Yes?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Don't forget no new wars, little rocket man stopped lobbing missiles, and peace treaties were breaking out all over the Middle East.
But yeah, Trump's an a-hole.

edit on 9 21 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Fraud is what cost President Trump the election

Massive, widespread voter fraud

That’s not even debated anymore. Those who ‘claim’ to believe otherwise are lying.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The part you don't get is the election was rigged and there is no way in hell Biden got 81 million votes, but can't fill up a high school auditorium.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh great, 2022 is coming and all the BS political propaganda will start flying around again. The Dems still have the major networks on their side, they have not left even though Biden has made a mess of so many things he has done. Once in a while they do go against some of his stuff, but most often they just hush up when the Democrats screw up.

link   
A: Polls are stupid.

B: Democrats cheat and lie. At everything.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Yes, as I guess you were including me in the ''many'' you mention. I"m pissed. I"m pissed that the stupid Democrats could only come up with a degenerating cadaver to run against Trump. But that degenerating cadaver still beat him. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, ''they cheated''

And how inept was Trump who proclaimed for ages that if he lost it would be by cheating . How is it that he did not prepare for that huh? Simple, is is inept. He failed.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But Trump lost because of Covid. If not for some significant disaster, he would have easily won. The economy was booming, Border was fixed, trade was working like he said it would, and things generally were working. People were working. I know you won't let your little mind contemplate the obvious as it was, OMB. But had it not been for Covid, you would still be sky screaming about how mean Trump is.

Well, not exactly...

Covid wzs just a tool.

Trump lost because the dems pulled out all the stops and cheated without even bothering to worry abot whether they would get caught or not.

Either Trump was smart enough to know this and was not lying when he said 'we caught them - we have it all', or he was lying.

I don't which one is reality, but I know which one I hope is reality.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So you can’t actually list any policies, you just didn’t like his personality.

Okay.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Oh please. Biden and his folks were promoting social distancing though that election cycle.
That and his voters were not looking for entertainment.

Trump however got full houses, full houses because they came to watch him cavort and hug the flag and tell the same bad jokes about all that they hate from one city to the next. Trump gave them ''Hullabalooza''They wanted a rock star and that is what he gave them. Full houses, hah. WWE had full houses as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just how old are you DB? So old that you still believe that the AMerican public is interested in policies? We are so past policies now it's ridiculous. Trump's policy was ''Me, Donald Trump, your saviour''. Biden's policy was ''Me, Not Donald Trump''

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Lol

They’ll just cheat. We all know this.

And feckless republicans do nothing.
edit on 21-9-2021 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you can’t actually list any policies, you just didn’t like his personality.

Okay.

Policies
Lol
It is all about the feelz.
Twitter and facebook are back to normal for them.
Trump made them mad, and they SHOWED him.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't which one is reality, but I know which one I hope is reality.

Careful there Tan. Your hope is verging dangerously close to ''feelz'' that are so decried about around here. You are endangering your status as a conservative who uses his mind and not his emotions.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

''Feelz" Opps, you are going to have to add tanstaafl to your list of ''feelzers''

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join