It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This pandemic is supposed to be the worst in modern times ..

Why aren't there dead homeless being picked up daily from their camps ??

They do not practice social distancing, They have no medical insurance, They are not packed in emergency.

The NEWS has said nothing regarding the homeless, Not even a crusade to save the Homeless by anyone wanting attention.

Not even a Homeless vaccine drive .

I'm a logical thinker and none of this makes any sense.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It makes more sense than you think.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

They do not practice social distancing, They have no medical insurance, They are not packed in emergency.

The NEWS has said nothing regarding the homeless, Not even a crusade to save the Homeless by anyone wanting attention.

The CDC admitted there is no science behind social distancing. It was actually 10 ft but they changed it to 6 because they felt 10 ft was too hard for people to understand. It had nothing to do with science. No studies on it. Make no mistake though, it totally helped Biden so that was the real science and it worked. It shamed Trump's crowds and made Biden's low turnout seem pious.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
It makes more sense than you think.

Stop reading my mind, dammit!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Also, it's an open secret that the masks don't do anything. They keep recommending them, even tho almost all of them are totally incapable of blocking virus transmission.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The homeless play by the NWO Rules, they own nothing and they are happy. If they got a job and tried to better themselves then they would get Covid.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yeah....this has been on my mind since the beginning.

Shouldn't there be thousands of dead illegals at the border and thousands of dead Afghans as well?

I mean we should be picking up bodies all day in CA in homeless camps and whatnot.
edit on 9/21/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Last year it was found that the homeless living outside on the street had a lower than average rate of virus infection. Those living inside shelters had about the same rate as everyone else.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Homeless people have immensely strong immune systems due to constant exposure to germs and bacteria.

There's a lesson in there somewhere...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I have spoken of this on numerous occasions.

I often work with the homeless, and was terrified when they first did the flatten the curve lockdown. I feared there would be a lot of illness and death among them.

It didn't happen. I don't know of any of the homeless that got sick enough to need to go to hospital, and I have not heard of any that have died.

I can only speak of what I have personally experienced, and for some, it will mean nothing. But lack of bodies and news reports, I think it is the same in most places.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Homeless people have immensely strong immune systems due to constant exposure to germs and bacteria.

There's a lesson in there somewhere...

Like we had when we were children, when we played in dirt, bathed in the river, and only had a tub bath once a week. We ate straight from the vine, and the 2 second rule was nonexistent. If it was on the ground, meant you just wipe it on your clothes, and you ate it.

Biggest win for us, was there was no commercial hand sanitizer everywhere. Plan old soap and water, a couple of times a day.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ex homeless guy in a shelter for the last year here in the Netherlands. (It's illegal to sleep on the streets here, plus the 5 months of sub-zero temperatures in the winter don't make it a realistic existence...) Hence, a shelter.

There can be no social distancing when you sleep with between 4 and 20 other guys in a single room. The virus spreads like wildfire, assuming it exists. In the shelter last November the 70 guys in the same building as I was all got a collective cold. Sniffing, snotting, sneezing, all together. Nobody died.

Don't believe the hype. It's just words on a page and/or talking heads on a screen.

I'm unvaxxed but possibly have natural immunity. They may not force anyone to get vaccinated here due to law, employers included (no, really!) but many of my fellow homeless people refused the non-mandatory free vaccine.
edit on 21/9/21 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Just because you dont see it, does not mean it is not happening.

The news is too busy showing the anti-vaccination people dying of the virus. Better for their political agenda I guess.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Just because you dont see it, does not mean it is not happening. 

The same could be said about many things.

Negative reactions to mRNA shots for example...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

There used to be a lot of homeless people around where I play drums and all throughout the pandemic and 'lockdown' time none of them were sick and I saw no bodies on the streets either. News report or not, I didn't see it. They got kicked out of the area but
There are a lot of camps around too and you would be seeing ambulances or bodies. Never happened. Just a normal camp and fit looking people for the most part. Just 'dirty'

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
It makes more sense than WHEN you think.

There, fixed that fer ya...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Im actually staying in a homeless shelter right now........that that was undergoing a covid outbreak right before I moved in.....I've been talking to some of the people who had covid who were NOT vaccinated.....haggard old homeless drug addict alcoholics......none of them died and they just describe it as "pretty rough "

I also know a bunch of vaccinated folks and they are all ok too.....

I've never seen first hand evidence of a pandemic.....just the fear response.....

For the record I will not be taking the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Pointing out contradictions get people angry. I don't need to be a scientist or virologist to point out conflicting information, so why is it so hard to understand? I ask the basic questions, and if they can't be answered, then the point "the other side" will try to make is moot. No amount of deflections or sleight of hand will make me forget that.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
The homeless play by the NWO Rules, they own nothing and they are happy. If they got a job and tried to better themselves then they would get Covid.

We shall see because that is exactly me who you described...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Last year it was found that the homeless living outside on the street had a lower than average rate of virus infection. Those living inside shelters had about the same rate as everyone else.

Maybe some homeless out of shelters but not in city settings.....its a lot dirtier and they do conglomerate together to do drugs and drink...

Yet they are not dying...
edit on 21-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join