It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
LOL they removed my content.

You will NEVER KNOW if their are dead or sick homeless people, because the media won't report on homelessness while a Democrat is in the WH.

Clearly on topic Mr. Moderator. Or Mrs.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The CDC admitted there is no science behind social distancing. It was actually 10 ft but they changed it to 6 because they felt 10 ft was too hard for people to understand.
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
10 feet is to hard to maintain, in most public buildings. But the further the better. You can clearly see how being further away from a source of harmful airborne contaminates works for yourself. Find you someone with a newborn child. Start 10ft away while they are changing a dirty diaper, then move to within a few feet of that dirty diaper. Then let me know if you think social distancing helps.

I could use a far more deadly example. But I don't want you to hurt yourself and or die.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Also, it's an open secret that the masks don't do anything.

Masks do stop a lot of airborne contaminates. Do they stop all? No. They can't though. A mask or filtration system that stopped all contamination in the air. Would not be a filter. It would be hermetically sealed and you would die shortly after putting it on.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Excellent question. Philadelphia has its own boutique police force (forget their name) no guns & rainbow badges.. peace force or some nonsense. Anyhow, there are 20-50 (salaried) officers on shift patrolling the city daily. Guess who doesn’t get cared for.. aside from animals & those with disabilities, the homeless strike close to home & near/dear. reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

1 guess...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: MapMistress

I don't see how an opiate could affect a virus the same (or even similar) way it affects humans. A virus has no brain to react to the effects of the opiate. Indeed, the very concept of addiction seems to not be possible for a virus. Remember that a virus isn't even technically alive; all it is, is a cell that doesn't exhibit life properties, but which can chemically hijack another living cell to reproduce.

I think of it more like the research with nicotine and Covid. In smokers, they have lungs full of nicotine. Covid has been shown to have difficulty entering the lung cells of smokers because of their tobacco use. Besides tobacco is a natural pesticide that kills many insects and many small life forms.

In homeless camps all along the freeway, their needles are everywhere. And you'll find foil with burnt fentanyl littering every homeless camp up and down the highway.

Now I don't know what the homeless cut their fentanyl with. All I know is they crush the little blue pills on foil, cut it with something and they smoke the fentanyl on the foil. The burnt fentanyl on foil that they litter everywhere is dangerous. Someone could wind up in a hospital if they touch the foil, like if a little kid picks it up.

If a homeless person has Covid in their lungs and smokes the fentanyl, that fentanyl has got to do some damage to the Covid. Then if a homeless person coughs, they cough up fentanyl-damaged Covid. I figure there's a possibilty that they are spreading a weaker form of Covid because there's simply no way that Covid could become stronger with fentanyl-smoke.

As for drugs crossing the border, I assure you that both fentanyl and heroin continued to cross the border in full swing when the border was closed. The drug donkeys cross over the ranch lands in southern Arizona and just dump it there. Then it gets picked up on the American side.

During complete lock down, cops were not arresting nor charging anyone with drug crimes due to Covid. Cops were only arresting those who had committed violent crimes.

So for an entire year and a half, drug use has increased as cops were not arresting nor prosecuting drug-related crimes due to Covid.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Covid has been shown to have difficulty entering the lung cells of smokers because of their tobacco use.

Yes, that was what i was getting at as well.

Besides tobacco is a natural pesticide that kills many insects and many small life forms.

it is also what many indigenous tribes use to poison their arrow tips. I swear, if I am ever hit by one of those, I will not die; I will just go "Ooooh, that feels good! Do it again!"

Redneck likes his nicotine.

Nicotine is a weird little chemical; it is both a relaxant to the nervous system, mimicking actylcholine at the nicotinic receptors, and a stimulant for the circulatory system. But I would hazard to say it is not the nicotine itself, but the other chemicals, collectively referred to as "tar," that would likely be responsible. Nicotine is used up fairly quickly by the body; the "tar" is not and does tend to form a coating. Some people can simply tolerate this coating in their lungs better than others.

You know much more about fentanyl use than I care to. My experience has been limited to the fact that it is the anesthetic of choice for the heart center I use, so I have had it administered under hospital conditions several times. It works great for that. However, as strong as it is, I would be quite hesitant to use it outside those conditions even if legally prescribed. I know some have used it successfully for extreme pain, though.

As to whether or not it has an effect on a virus... yeah, possible, like I said. We are in agreement there. I just would NOT advise anyone to use it for that purpose! It could be many times worse than the disease itself. It would be nice if researchers would try to find out why it works (assuming it does) to devise a more effective treatment, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

They do not practice social distancing, They have no medical insurance, They are not packed in emergency.

You forgot the masks, REMEMBER THE MASKS, AAGH!

Anyway, if masks were effective and NOT wearing masks was dangerous, the homeless people that probably mostly don't wear them, would be dying en masse. But they're not.

It's almost as if covid isn't really serious AT ALL, and the 'mask mandates' are based on something ELSE than health or seriousness of the dreaded virus.

It almost seems as if the DREAD is more important than object of the dread.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Besides tobacco is a natural pesticide

Yeah, you know why? Because it's poison.

I'd rather have lungs full of covid than full of cigarette smoke, tar, and the 9000 chemicals that come with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I live in Manhattan on the lower east side and almost every homeless person is vaccinated. Some even multiple times thanks to them being paid $100 for being jabbed.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Homeless people have immensely strong immune systems due to constant exposure to germs and bacteria.

There's a lesson in there somewhere...

Bingo.

So perplexing, this is the Third thread on the subject.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Just because you dont see it, does not mean it is not happening.

The news is too busy showing the anti-vaccination people dying of the virus. Better for their political agenda I guess.

Even of those, you don't see stacks and stacks of them. You see isolated cases.

If they were dying in epic proportion, there would be bodies in the street.

This would be the kind of thing you would be seeing, but it hasn't happened.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Stop reading my mind, dammit!

Perhaps you two can stop reading minds and explain how it GD does make sense?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

homeless people die everyday, drug addicts die everyday etc.

how many do you hear about on the news

add in the fact they are homeless and your not going to get allot of press

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The news is too busy showing the anti-vaccination people dying of the virus. Better for their political agenda I guess.

Death has been denied compared to everything you try to promote. The
mainstream narrative you embrace is the worst thing to happen to this world.
Sick indeed.
edit on 27-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Homelessness is mere distraction, what they want is obsolescent humans; ignore, disregard, forget. It's a useless cause. Humans are a useless cause.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My Brother was homeless throughout the first year of the pandemic, he's a long term Heroin addict of almost two decades who I have no interaction with as a result of his life choices, they did put him up in a hotel but he sold the contents of his room to buy drugs and was evicted. He never contracted COVID, or didn't care enough to get tested if he did. By contrast, my partner who was to all intents fit and well and in the prime of her life at 38 contracted the virus and died on a ventilator at the end of July. I myself had the exact same illness as did our two Daughters and it wasn't even as bad as the cold I've been suffering with the past week in terms of symptoms. Of the many people I know personally who've had COVID in the last 18 months, my girl was the only one to have died. This is why the cautious approach would be prudent, because even with a one-in-a-million kill rate, if the bullet lands on the full chamber for you or your nearest and dearest, you won't find the remaining 999,999 people half as relevant.

No, I'm not saying this is killing en masse, although clearly deaths are rising and will continue to do so, nor am I advocating for or pushing anyone towards the clearly ineffective at best vaccines that have failed to quell the pandemic, but to see people suggesting that the virus doesn't exist or is never fatal is just plain ignorance.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ComebackLogic

I lost my wife in 17 I know you'll never get past it or I should say I know I won't.
It grieves me at my heart to read about yours. Deeply sorry for your loss.

It seems just as many died from regular flu to me and covid is in
no way what they were hoping for by all the fan fair. IMO

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: ComebackLogic

I lost my wife in 17 I know you'll never get past it or I should say I know I won't.
It grieves me at my heart to read about yours. Deeply sorry for your loss.

It seems just as many died from regular flu to me and covid is in
no way what they were hoping for by all the fan fair. IMO

Thankyou, my condolences to yourself also. As I'm sure you know all too well, it does little good to ruminate on should have dones and might have beens, as the die is cast and the past is set in stone. Thinking about what could have been too much may affect your present and future in a negative manner as well, in my opinion, although it's difficult to accept some things, even if you have no choice.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

homeless people die everyday, drug addicts die everyday etc.

how many do you hear about on the news

add in the fact they are homeless and your not going to get allot of press

I just feel like if the homeless were passing from covid in large numbers the media would be running with that story as they run with any story that fits their narrative and scare the crap out people. In this case I do think it's not happening. But I guess none of us know for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join