It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Bill Gates is trying to make an immortality drug (Using Moderna Vaccine)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is an episode of Stargate Atlantis that kind of lays out the problem of aging:

blog.sciencefictionbiology.com...

There exists a part of our DNA called a "Telomere", which degrades every time your cells replicate. When it finally runs out, the cell can't replicate anymore and you age.

In the TV show, they encounter a friend of theirs who is suffering from early degradation of his telomeres (because he has been cloned) and of course they immediately (almost magically) engineer a "retrovirus" that can go through all of his cells and edit his DNA to fix his telomeres.

Clearly it is not so easy to do in real life....... although neither is it impossible (at least not impossible in principle.)

You need a virus that can get past your own immune system and enter your cell tissue. The virus also needs to be able to insert DNA into the cell tissue, and overwrite part of your existing DNA with the new stuff.

Enter the Moderna Vaccine.

It gets past your immune system by encapsulating itself in a material that doesn't look like a virus to your immune system. It enters your cells and inserts DNA.

Now it isn't quite the full solution. Not yet.

It doesn't actually do anything to your cells' existing DNA. It just inserts some DNA into the outer part of the cell to make the cell start creating spike proteins that will cause your immune system to adapt and (most of the time) develop some immunity to Covid 19's method of entering your cells.

But it does everything up to the point where the actual editing would occur, and then stops there.

Just think what a gold mine of research it is for these guys to have millions of test subjects, all taking the jab with this experimental technology. They can watch, review, and make corrections to the process, all with no danger to themselves.

The jab recipients suffer all the danger.

An interesting question comes out of all of this:

When they finally finish it, and can essentially make themselves immortal: what do you think they will choose to do?

Will they share it? Or will they just kill everyone else off? Or will they share it with a few and not others?

Is the world even ready for immortality?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

You know, when I read your title I thought, oh jeez, here we go. But! I was quite surprised by your thread. Very well thought out, supported and feasible. I'm not endorsing it (not that it would matter if I did, but I don't endorse anything that I just don't know), but I will say from a point of informed supposition, I can't really poke any holes in it. Makes a lot of sense. Except, of course, for your closing questions. Do you think they would share it with everyone else? C'mon now, you know better than that.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Not to push my own thread but:
Already ahead of you
It's important to see the full intention of the faction involved in this mess.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines DO NOT insert DNA into your cells. They DO NOT contain any DNA. You need to check your facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Whatever happened to blackjacking drunks down by the docks for nefarious experiments?

I miss the good ol' days.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Read about it over 25 yrs ago. Spooky stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines DO NOT insert DNA into your cells. They DO NOT contain any DNA. You need to check your facts.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines DO NOT insert DNA into your cells. They are alleged not to contain any DNA. I have not verified any of this information myself, via direct testing, and am only providing an opinion based on broad spectrum anecdotes and presented information, with no hard data. You need to check your facts.

Fixed that for you, buddy.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You can lengthen telomeres by boosting telomerase in the body at the same time you consume certain types of growth hormones and special nutrients or food chemistries. But remember, it can also cause cancer to grow faster. Kind of risky and they have so far not been able to reverse aging in people because they die of cancer or other pathogens that benefit from it too. That is part of the theory of people getting plasma from young people to rejuvenate. I am not sure that is such a good idea though.

I spent a lot of time researching that kind of stuff and ran into road blocks every way I went with it, the same road blocks those who are trying to design expensive longlivity medicines are running in to. The information of this is all over, there has been lots of testing without much progress, But it does not stop people trying to get rich from trying to get investors to fund their research and development which they gain from all along. The last time I was researching the scam science part one company had a package where you could invest in the research, a minimum of a million then get your treatment for a quarter of the price of what they were going to charge others, the regular price was about a hundred grand a year for the rest of your life they estimated. I researched the company and I don't think that they got many investors, I do not know if it is still out there anymore, that was about two years ago and I have not heard a peep about this anymore. Their pathway towards increasing lifespan was something I had already investigated, and from reading a lot of research they never were able to stop the bad stuff from happening in animals. I wonder how many millionairs lost money on that company, but the ones who did were probably desperate or greedy. Or maybe just gullible.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
wont be immortal to a bullet in the head

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't quite think they're after immortality with this but I can totally agree with you that this is a test of how our DNA reacts to mRNA and assessing possibilities of future use

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Lmao !!! … I Did not expect that…. And, I am
Cracking up !!!
a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All or most of the Koch brothers philanthropy was or is dedicated to that prospect as well.

And they didn't mind killing to get there either. Their wood and paper mills at Crossett, Arkansas polluted and injured the entire town.
edit on 20-9-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

you arent immortal if you can have your head cut off , sure these dudes wont age or whatever but they arent immortal and quite rightly so

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Who want's to be immortal (from natural death) in this rat race? Only those not in it, because they enjoy a secure future.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They would do better to find a way to clone people and program the clone brains with the original person's memories and personality. Preserve the mind and memories of a person during their life, record as much real time as possible before they die.

That idea was used in a 70s science fiction movie called, "Zardoz", a low budget Hippy flick with Sean Connery. A similar concept in Sci-Fi was to do the same with an android or some kind of machine. That was used in Star Trek and an X-FIles episode. It would be an AI simulation, but it would be as close as we could get without actually being immortal.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So basically, if you want to fertilize your garden, it must be all roses, or the weeds will grow just as much.

Shame, I can't benefit from such a thing then. My body is wrecked. not that I want to be immortal, but I'd like to have a choice in the matter.

cest la vie, I still wont be complicit in this experiment.

Good post as always, Ricky!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
wont be immortal to a bullet in the head

Nor severe brain trauma... changes who you are completely, most of the time. Known a few people to have suffered it. Personality changes, entirely different people.

Funny how some think that after death, we carry on as ourselves as spirits floating into heaven or whatever... nothing more traumatic to the brain, than brain death...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It is what it is and I personally want no part of it

Moderna’s top scientist: ‘We are actually hacking the software of life’

Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., explained in a 2017 TED talk how the company’s mRNA vaccine was designed to work.......

“In every cell there’s this thing called messenger RNA or mRNA for short, that transmits the critical information from the DNA in our genes to the protein, which is really the stuff we’re all made out of. This is the critical information that determines what the cell will do. So we think about it as an operating system.

“So if you could change that, if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out, that has profound implications for everything, from the flu to cancer.”

Zaks said it took decades to sequence the human genome, which was accomplished in 2003, “And now we can do it in a week.”

He proceeded to reveal, in 2017, his company’s plans to make individual cancer vaccines, tailored to the needs of individual cancer patients, “because every cancer is different.”

Interestingly, one of the most potentially catastrophic side effects of the mRNA vaccine is its interaction with cancer cells. According to a study at New York City-based Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the mRNA has a tendency to inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote the growth of already existing cancer cells.....

Meanwhile

Pfizer says its Covid vaccine is safe and generates robust immune response in kids ages 5 to 11 - SEP 20 2021

The companies didn’t disclose many details about the trial, including whether any of the kids in the trial experienced myocarditis, a rare heart condition seen in a small number of adolescents and young adults.

The Whole darn PLANdemic is a business model of control

edit on 9202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

That is why from the beginning I keep telling is not the virus is the darn crap that is been injected with the jab, but nobody wants to listen.

Covid my latino arse, did anybody see now the news coming from the Democrat states? covid is down again, woo hoo, midterm elections is around the corner, covid is nothing but political game for the fascist in government that are forcing this crap on people when they do not even get them themselves and a big win for the Frankenstein in pharma and those behind pahrma.

How does it feel to be a guinea pig for this monsters.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just imagine how much a few doses of the "Immortality Drug" will cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOooh WEEEE!
edit on 9/20/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join