It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are You Anyway?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: metallion
Name: Robert
Occupation (Retired computer guy..)
fun stuff. Played in a bunch of hair bands during the 80's. Legally blind (20/70 - 20/200 with correctives.). Never kept me from doing what I wanted to do. Signed a lot of papers, and paid a lot of money to learn how to hang glide. Did get SCUBA certifications. Had a lot of fun.
Current hobbies are reading, playing with WeBull, and playing music here and there with friends, and being "pappy" to 4 granddaughters and a grandson. Can't be in a hair band anymore, because all my hair jumped ship. I love to fish, but I'm thankful that my fishing ability isn't what feeds my family.

Pleasure to know you Pappy, I mean Robert. You sound like a heluva guy.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I missed this one.

β€œ Next time you will buy one with three ends to clamp it down somewhere with the remaining one”

And when did I spot it?
As I was taking a bite of lobsta, oinion and bacon pizza.
FFS, now my tongue is bleeding.
Thanks.....Alot...
OH,
That Damn Duck.....😑

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: grrrr. still bleeding

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
I'm in my late 50s. Here's a pic before my hair went gray,

No worries, we'll get you back to your old self in no time...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: BillBillsner
Hello ATS, name's Gary. I haven't logged on here in so long it said over 870,000 new topics were posted, and this isn't my oldest account! However, I've been a daily lurker the whole time. This is a great idea TheMirr....I mean OP LEE! It's almost as if I know a lot of you after years of reading the comments, so getting a closer look is pretty cool. Now I feel kinda guilty for gathering these dossiers on y'all but never contributing my own input...so ima start today and hopefully be able to make a few friends and contribute to this place in a positive way. That being said....I couldn't even figure out how to contribute a picture lol. Is it me or my Samsung phone that's too stupid to figure this internet basic out? Was gonna post a pic of me on acid a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I'm 43 and take acid still, a lot, but always take it alone and as a form of therapy to manage stress or depression....if that sounds any better

I believe Resperdal has a micro dot of it in it. Try that for depression, its legal.

Yeah, but it happens to give men boobs, so there's that...

There was a law suit regarding that. Did you get in on it ?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 19-9-2021 by BillBillsner because: delete so I can send the reply to the person who replied to me, not just to the thread. hey, it's been awhile πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

1 in 4 men between the ages of 50 and 69 will develop gynecomastia (grow boobs). There are dozens of drugs that will cause it, including Propecia which is used to treat baldness. Others are Valium, Anti-androgens used to treat prostate cancer, Cimetidine (heartburn drug), and Digoxin (heart medicine). But that is just a the short list.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I read it at first as Represeral lol, that doesn't sound too brain friendly. but I will look in to the Resperdal right now, thanks MiM

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm 58, going on 14...2 grown kids, a second wife & 3 step kids....I vote independent. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I do consume a staggering amount of left handed cigarettes.....they make me a better person as so I can deal with other humans. retired, relaxed, content. Hobbies are cats, hummingbirds, ice hockey, ice hockey and some ice hockey...Carolina Hurricanes fan.
edit on Septemberpm30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: metallion
Name: Robert
Occupation (Retired computer guy..)
fun stuff. Played in a bunch of hair bands during the 80's. Legally blind (20/70 - 20/200 with correctives.). Never kept me from doing what I wanted to do. Signed a lot of papers, and paid a lot of money to learn how to hang glide. Did get SCUBA certifications. Had a lot of fun.
Current hobbies are reading, playing with WeBull, and playing music here and there with friends, and being "pappy" to 4 granddaughters and a grandson. Can't be in a hair band anymore, because all my hair jumped ship. I love to fish, but I'm thankful that my fishing ability isn't what feeds my family.

Pleasure to know you Pappy, I mean Robert. You sound like a heluva guy.

Good to meet you!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Look to your left ,
That is a portrait I sat for about 12 years ago .
Nuff Said .

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Hey, you kids...GET OFF MY LAWN!!

That should tell you all you need to know!

So this is you?

Yes! But with a cowboy hat, no glasses, and some cow crap on my boots!

edit on 9/19/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ivan

I like time traveling, hiking in the Outback, flamenco dancing and flirting with First Ladies.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillBillsner
Hello ATS, name's Gary. I haven't logged on here in so long it said over 870,000 new topics were posted, and this isn't my oldest account! However, I've been a daily lurker the whole time. This is a great idea TheMirr....I mean OP LEE! It's almost as if I know a lot of you after years of reading the comments, so getting a closer look is pretty cool. Now I feel kinda guilty for gathering these dossiers on y'all but never contributing my own input...so ima start today and hopefully be able to make a few friends and contribute to this place in a positive way. That being said....I couldn't even figure out how to contribute a picture lol. Is it me or my Samsung phone that's too stupid to figure this internet basic out? Was gonna post a pic of me on acid a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I'm 43 and take acid still, a lot, but always take it alone and as a form of therapy to manage stress or depression....if that sounds any better

I believe Resperdal has a micro dot of it in it. Try that for depression, its legal.

Yeah, but it happens to give men boobs, so there's that...

There was a law suit regarding that. Did you get in on it ?

Ohhhh...someone's got jokes. If you were here right now, I'd slip out this bra and...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Ivan

I like time traveling, hiking in the Outback, flamenco dancing and flirting with First Ladies.

I can only attest knowledge of the flamenco dancing... the rest was all supposed to be buried away in some deep, deep archives.

Btw Senior,, you have a pm.. gracias!
Johnny

edit on 9/19/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Teeny tiny typos.. almost too small to see

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hey, you kids...GET OFF MY LAWN!!

That should tell you all you need to know!

So this is you?

Yes! But with a cowboy hat, no glasses, and some cow crap on my boots!

Right! Found ya'...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

People to this day have no idea how great of a censor bar the cuff of that silk shirt is. But that is a story best left untold. You know that tomorrow is the Harvest Moon with Wednesday the Equinox. Nearly the time of year for cider and celebrations, where shadows become long earlier in the day and the imagination fills in the increasingly longer nights.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'll play, with some generalizations

I'm Kial, a 35 year old male. I live near Lake Ontario in New York. I have a good lady, 2 late teens sons, 3 dogs, 3 farm cats, a rabbit and a sundry of fowl.
I work in retail in my home town.
I also make things with my hands and sell them.

Something interesting....I've spent extensive time out in the woods and hills of my home state. I'm an amateur water dowser. Hmm, I was born with a before unseen speech impediment that got put in the medical books. It's kind of went away with puberty and the speech therapists all said "he talks well enough not much more we can do". That is mildly interesting to some I would suppose.

Sorry no pictures....I'm like a sasquatch they always come out blurry.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: rickymouse

That's his Grand daughter. He's been asked about it many times.

She looks like she knows things. That gleam in her eye and her head cocked to the side. She KNOWS THINGS.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Where to start? I guess first off, what I look like. This was the picture I used on the dust jacket of my first novel:

When I was younger, I liked sports:

Cats and dogs and butterflies really like me:

I like penguins:

I'm a professional photographer:

I like old film noir movies:

My all-time favorite movie is "The Ten Commandments," so one year at Hallowe'en, I dressed as Moses:

I like boating and golf, you know - the finer things:

I like gourmet foods:

I'm a big fan of Star Trek:

While we're on Star Trek, I always wanted a phaser:

I'm a professional musician:

I'm not really blind, but I am related to the King of Norway and send him and his family a Christmas card every year:

I'm handy in an emergency:

I used to be a beach boy:

I love to take pictures everywhere I go:

I like to travel:

Did I mention I'm also a professional singer and have a love of sombreros?

I like to write and have had a couple novels published:

I like guns:

I love music! My favorite group starts with a "B." (And no, they're not pictured here):

Marshall Tucker called, but I was busy at the time:

And you can believe all these things. It's no bull:

TCB
edit on 19-9-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join