It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are You Anyway?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I was a helicopter pilot

No joke, my dad was in the Army for a loooooooooooooong time, and told me that he never trusted helicopter pilots because every single one of them were on some kind of drugs.

Not saying you are. Just something that stuck with me as my dad mentioned it many many times over the years. He did a lot of extremely dangerous things in the military and going up in a helicopter was one thing that I dare say he feared for that reason..
So in your experience is what he said true?

Haha...you never cease to surprise. Beside copious (and I mean COPIOUS) amounts of alcohol, I never saw any drug use at all. Now I suspect maybe your Dad was Vietnam Era, and that would probably be a whole different story there. I never used drugs till I got out. Now, however, different story...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Belgium by birth, rode a sailing ship to the Americas in search of treasure and fortune.

You just made me spit out my pefectly good tea!!
I've been rationing that tea over the years, just using a little bit at a time, they tried to trash it on the Eleanor but I snuck enough for a tin...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
AD looks just like her avatar.

Male

The big valley with 1000 miles of inland waterways

Oh, so not a middle aged woman, as so believed also about you by one...JAGSTORM!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Hey, you kids...GET OFF MY LAWN!!

That should tell you all you need to know!

So this is you?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

As to not be to detailed, I may or may not be in my late 40's to early 50's.

I live in the USA... have lived in many states.

I am a Yankee originally from the North.

I generally look like this guy and may or may not be related.

Whoa! You know Bo Derrick?! Awesome...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I can smell the photo above!..

Brandy Manhattans, Cigarettes, Jovan Musk, Old spice and
This Couch

edit on 19-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

A taxidermist, huh? I suppose that would explain the artistic side of you...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
This thread glows so bright I had to put on sunglasses.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My dad was an itinerant 'Baboon Buffer' from Yuma...who found himself in Hollywood working for the old Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom tv show.

One day, while on set, he found himself leaping into a shot to remedy a particularly bad case of camera glare reflecting from a 270 lb. male baboon's ass...to apply an emergency application of talcum powder.

As a result, he became close with the show's grateful, dapper and charismatic host, Marlon Perkins.

I was their resulting 'Love Child'.
As such...I've always loved animals...especially bacon.

Cheese is also delicious...It's made from cows.

...also goats.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Civil War vet, won’t say which side.
Belgium by birth, rode a sailing ship to the Americas in search of treasure and fortune.
Married to a woman with infinite patience.
Hobbies include doing odd jobs for the “Mafia” and being a stunt double for Limu Emu and Doug.
Often confused with being an actual human but I never correct people.
Currently working on a screenplay for Netflix about life as a door-to-door nipple clamp salesman.
They love the plot line and have already purchased rights for a sequel.

Excellent. Glad to hear all those very true facts about you. What are you going to call your screenplay? How about:

Whipple Dipple Clamp that Nipple
Ding Ding the Nipple Ring
Get up, Holla, Clamps for a Dolla

I take PayPal, check, Credit Card or just cold hard cash...don't forget to tip your waitress

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It looks like a little girl in your avatar, and I guessed your age at somewhere in the forties based on what you were posting on the site. So, I too figured you were a middle aged female.

I am a Yooper Buck.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello ATS, name's Gary. I haven't logged on here in so long it said over 870,000 new topics were posted, and this isn't my oldest account! However, I've been a daily lurker the whole time. This is a great idea TheMirr....I mean OP LEE! It's almost as if I know a lot of you after years of reading the comments, so getting a closer look is pretty cool. Now I feel kinda guilty for gathering these dossiers on y'all but never contributing my own input...so ima start today and hopefully be able to make a few friends and contribute to this place in a positive way. That being said....I couldn't even figure out how to contribute a picture lol. Is it me or my Samsung phone that's too stupid to figure this internet basic out? Was gonna post a pic of me on acid a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I'm 43 and take acid still, a lot, but always take it alone and as a form of therapy to manage stress or depression....if that sounds any better

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillBillsner
Hello ATS, name's Gary. I haven't logged on here in so long it said over 870,000 new topics were posted, and this isn't my oldest account! However, I've been a daily lurker the whole time. This is a great idea TheMirr....I mean OP LEE! It's almost as if I know a lot of you after years of reading the comments, so getting a closer look is pretty cool. Now I feel kinda guilty for gathering these dossiers on y'all but never contributing my own input...so ima start today and hopefully be able to make a few friends and contribute to this place in a positive way. That being said....I couldn't even figure out how to contribute a picture lol. Is it me or my Samsung phone that's too stupid to figure this internet basic out? Was gonna post a pic of me on acid a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I'm 43 and take acid still, a lot, but always take it alone and as a form of therapy to manage stress or depression....if that sounds any better

I believe Resperdal has a micro dot of it in it. Try that for depression, its legal.
edit on 0900000036382021-09-19T17:38:36-05:00383609pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's his Grand daughter. He's been asked about it many times.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

door-to-door nipple clamp salesman.

PM me. My jumper cables are getting worn out.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Name: Robert
Occupation (Retired computer guy..)
fun stuff. Played in a bunch of hair bands during the 80's. Legally blind (20/70 - 20/200 with correctives.). Never kept me from doing what I wanted to do. Signed a lot of papers, and paid a lot of money to learn how to hang glide. Did get SCUBA certifications. Had a lot of fun.
Current hobbies are reading, playing with WeBull, and playing music here and there with friends, and being "pappy" to 4 granddaughters and a grandson. Can't be in a hair band anymore, because all my hair jumped ship. I love to fish, but I'm thankful that my fishing ability isn't what feeds my family.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm in my late 50s. Here's a pic before my hair went gray,

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It looks like a little girl in your avatar, and I guessed your age at somewhere in the forties based on what you were posting on the site. So, I too figured you were a middle aged female.

I am a Yooper Buck.

Well, I assume you were writing that to me, though the one known as JAGStorm (or she whose name shall not be mentioned) also besmirched our fellow ATSr...visitedbythem. If it was my avatar you referring to, that is not my grand-daughter. That is me! But not as a middle-aged woman as she who shall not be named would have you believe, but as a 4 year old. And I was cute dammit!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Why hello Gary! OP Lee...that's my rap name. "You down with OP Lee (yeah you know me)" It was going to be a big hit until these punks named Naughty by Nature stole it.

Anyway, if my thread pulled you back from the Island Nation of Lurkania, I am very proud to have done my part. I, also, am not unfamiliar with our friend Lucy...she's funny that one.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I believe Resperdal has a micro dot of it in it. Try that for depression, its legal.

Yeah, but it happens to give men boobs, so there's that...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join