It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

a reply to: infolurker

OP said they were both vaccinated so….?

for the class you show in these threads.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

Excellent advice. No one has a greater interest in preserving and protecting their own life than they themselves. And with virtually every published peer-reviewed clinical medical study provided online, it is easy enough for people to do their own research to nurse and nurture their own body.

Yes, excellent advice indeed.

We need to teach people how to do so for everyone's benefit... well, except those with so little respect for life and health that they would put others in harm's way for their own selfish purposes... But for everyone else, it benefits all for us to do what we can for ourselves, and reserve our medical resources for worst case scenarios in which we NEED professional care.

How is it realistic to self-study medicine so you can treat yourself. Doctors spend 8 or so years in schooling.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Last place I'd go with Covid is a hospital. 😬

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
doctors are gonna hang when people find out they are purposely euthanizing their parents and friends.

It's gonna get bloody.

How much longer you think it's gonna be? Im betting millions of people die this winter when vitamin d levels drop. Then the normies wake up and start brutally killing the doctors, cops, and politicians.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: Boadicea

Excellent advice. No one has a greater interest in preserving and protecting their own life than they themselves. And with virtually every published peer-reviewed clinical medical study provided online, it is easy enough for people to do their own research to nurse and nurture their own body.

Yes, excellent advice indeed.

We need to teach people how to do so for everyone's benefit... well, except those with so little respect for life and health that they would put others in harm's way for their own selfish purposes... But for everyone else, it benefits all for us to do what we can for ourselves, and reserve our medical resources for worst case scenarios in which we NEED professional care.

How is it realistic to self-study medicine so you can treat yourself. Doctors spend 8 or so years in schooling.

it's called reading and researching. I did it. Im relatively young. Turn off your TV, video games, and all the other mindless bull# you fill your head with and you'd be surprised how much you can learn. Doctors are some of the most brainwashed idiots in the world in my opinion. They can not think themselves out of a paper bag. They are good and memorizing what they are told by the WHO and CDC and big Pharma though.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

If we even get that far! I believe it's going to be a long, cold, winter. I hope there's enough left.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

I’m just assuming you live in the USA, and if so...
For The absurd amount of money you guys have to pay for health care, the Dr’s SHOULD be listening to the patients wishes. If they want to try Ivermectin or monoclonal antibodies the hospital should be providing those treatments.
I’m glad to read Some places are:
NYT article

But others need to get onboard.

Your brother- again, if you live in the USA, is going to get an atrocious hospital bill because these buffoons are now sedating and intubating him. When ivermectin had a chance to prevent all of this.

It’s a crying shame that the hospital would rather provide a “treatment” that prolongs the patients stay, rather than probably sending the patient home.

For what it’s worth, I said a prayer for your brother.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Rand Paul said that by federal law you have to ask for the antibody treatment before you are admitted. Once you are admitted it’s against the law to administer antibodies.

link   

My point is that, unless you have the time and interest to dedicate yourself to learning medicine it's completely unrealistic.

And doctors are the most brainwashed idiots? So im assuming you could walk into a hospital and treat any patient there?

link   
I am really starting to get pissed off!

What are these idiots doing? This is criminal!

a reply to: SoundisVibration

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

a reply to: infolurker

not I.

I knew the doctors were killing people on purpose from day 1. So many nurses and whistle blowers talking about how the vents are killing people that it is laughable.

Go to the doctor, die.

You do realize they make money from you being sick and make a # ton for each person that goes on a vent for covid?

99% of sickness and disease people go to the hospital for is treatable with exercise , proper diet, vitamins, and pure water.

Doctors misdiagnosed me for 8 years and then killed my dad so i don't trust a damn thing they do.

They want your money and that is it.

This doesn't apply to the trauma surgery doctors. They are actually fixing broken bones and torn ligaments. The others are brainwashed by Big Pharma though.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sorry, didn't read the part about your bro before making joke.
Hopefully he is all right. You guys should flood the hospital and demand you see him.
I will look for statement I found by a doc for the procedure they used to help vax side effects and check back.
Hopefully this can help. Info pulled of pubmed chat

For those experiencing post-jab side effects there is a protocol being used that has helped many regain some semblance of former health and abilities.
1.Fast for 3 days…water only. Speculated that fasting turns off the spike protein production…according to scientists involved in its manufacture.
2. Vit D 10,000 units daily
3. Vit C at least 5 Grams daily…good quality with bioflavonoids 
4. Liposomal glutathione
5.Vit A
6. Zinc
8. Quercetin 
9. Bifidobacterium

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Add

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Oh wow, I wonder how many people didn't receive treatment solely because they didn't ask...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't think it was on purpose. Just following procedures recommended from above.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Some of us have been doing that for years.

Since 1998 I have been in the operating room 21 times!

My medical records from a crushing injury to my left leg stand 3 feet high!

I have spent months in each one of the very best hospitals here in the Boston area.

The things that have been done to me but not only criminal but immoral.

Yeah, I trusted the Doctors.

“They“ will NEVER touch me again!!!!!!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: details matter

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Any doctor guided by fear from threats can't be said to be guided by their education and experience.

The threats need to stop and doctors need to have courage.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You're good! I have relatively thick skin, just as stated in my last thread, this is just hitting home for me. I hope nobody loses a close one before their time. It happens though.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

My point is that, unless you have the time and interest to dedicate yourself to learning medicine it's completely unrealistic.

And doctors are the most brainwashed idiots? So im assuming you could walk into a hospital and treat any patient there?

yep. I could do a hell of a lot better than those idiots. I'd get fired on my first day though for telling people they are too #ing fat and lazy and need to lose weight. I'd tell them to change their entire life style and start eating healthy and taking vitamins, and exercising.
Most people want a quick fix, a pill, or some bull# chemo. There's a reason why 75% of doctors deny chemo. It kills you. it destroys your immune system.

If people were taught to build their immune system as strong as possible the hospitals would be losing a # ton of money.

But they are in bed with monsanto and the industrialized food industry and neither of those pieces of # want anything to change.

You realize the companies that sell you GM food are the same ones that are selling the pills and chemo that are supposedly treating the problems you are getting from eating their garbage?

Do you not realize how greedy humans are?

It's mind blowing how people are so ignorant about corporations who's bottom line is profit. They don't give a # about you or your health. They want your money. And they want you dead.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yea i agree. It's crazy that we can't even talk about the risk/benefit of optional treatments.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join