It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

You are literally trying to imply that the payments are not happening by the quoting the part where they are just claiming the numbers might not be exactly that, but leaving out the prior line.

No. I'm saying that your claim that doctors resort to intubation just so a hospital can get "40K" is absurd as well as an insult.

Once again, your source:

For less severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017, which was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.

www.snopes.com...

Do you think the equipment, technicians, nurses, and doctors involved with incubation are free? Yes, prices are high, thanks to the way our health care system is set up.

edit on 9/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Get yourself a bag of small grapefruit and eat one every three days and it will help protect you from the virus if you get it turning covid.

DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU TAKE CERTAIN BLOOD THINNERS LIKE WARFARIN OR COUMADIN

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Sorry you - and your brother - are going through this.

But you have to understand the progression of a Covid infection that results in severe cases.

During the viral replication phase, the first week to 10 days, the virus is hijacking cells and reproducing. You're sick, but not dead. (If you've had a vaccine, this phase is generally shorter/suppressed as your body already has neutralizing anti-bodies present in the blood. And it's during this phase where mab / anti-viral therapy can help - earlier/better)

As your immune system mounts a defense, and the virus is beginning to be neutralized, the viral debris and other factors can cause a runaway inflammatory response - this is what causes people's breathing problems. (Inflammation by itself is necessary for the immune system to function - it's the overreaction that we're talking about - and Covid is particularly troublesome in that regard)

In this second phase, monoclonal antibodies (and ivermectin) are useless and may actually cause more harm. This is where anti-inflammatory medications are used, as well as oxygen

So, my point is, if he's admitted, it's too late for MAB therapy (as well as ivermectin) - it's only meant for the 1st 10 days of symptoms, non-hospitalized, etc. Not approved for hospitalized patients. As I said, it'll likely make things worse.

Intubation is *not* a good option most of the time - high-flow o2, permissive hypoxia, etc, those are best practices. ECMO is sometimes used in very severe cases.

(not going to engage in your decision to not vaccinate - that's your call, but read actual published, peer-reviewed research not some random on bitchute)

Best wishes for you and your brother

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
FYI for everyone who needs to know:

4 SUPPLEMENTS TO PREPARE YOUR BODY FOR THE COVID VACCINE

• Vitamin D -- Recommended Dose: 4000 IU/Day
  • MULTIVITAMIN -- Recommendations: Follow dosing instructions on bottles
  • GLUTATHIONE OR N-ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC) -- Recommendation: Liposomal Glutathione by Quicksilver Scientific, 2 pumps 2x daily
  • Lactobacillus/Bifidobacteria probiotics -- Recommendation: Follow dosage on bottles

And --

Ways to Protect Yourself From Coronavirus COVID-19

Vitamin C. Dose: up to 1000mg 3x per day. Dose to bowel tolerance.
Vitamin D. Dose: 2000-6000 IU a day.
Monolaurin. Dose: Slowly work up to 3000mg per day.
Probiotics. Dose: 1-2x per day.
NAC (or Glutathione). Dose for NAC: 900mg 3x per day.
Zinc Lozenges. Dose: 1x per day.

These five additional supplements are discussed in detail below:

Melatonin. Dose: 0.5mg-3mg before bed.
Magnesium. Dose 300-600mg per day.
SPMs. For dosing, follow directions on the bottle.
Resveratrol. Dose: 150-500mg per day or instead consider some red wine ☺
Quercetin. For dosing, follow directions on the bottle.

If you are concerned about taking any of the above with existing conditions and/or medications, do an internet search for the condition/medication + "contraindications." You can also search for any/all related medical studies at PubMed.com. Include key words for anything specific you might be concerned about to refine your results.

Really good list (though you have to look at dosages as supplements come in a huge range of strengths.)

I'd suggest looking at liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin Phytosome - these forms improve availability and absorption.

You might also look into liposomal tumeric as tumeric (curcumin) is believed to help with lung inflammation.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: rickymouse
Get yourself a bag of small grapefruit and eat one every three days and it will help protect you from the virus if you get it turning covid.

DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU TAKE CERTAIN BLOOD THINNERS LIKE WARFARIN OR COUMADIN

That is true, because grapefruit is a potent blood thinner and it can make the blood too thin just like onions can if you eat them. Same with any fruits or veggies high in furocoumerins if you eat enough. The proteinases in grapefruit and the effect on the P450 enzymes also make it something people who take certain meds can have problems with. The proteinase in grapefruit will destroy some antibiotics within our body if you consume grapefruit.

Like any medicine, grapefruit can have side effects with other meds. To keep my blood regulated I will eat onions but I do use grapefruit instead if I have it, I love onion soup but too much will cause me to bleed a lot when I cut myself, for some reason grapefruit doesn't seem to be as strong as onions. Oranges also have blood thinning chemistry but you would have to eat three regular size ones to match the volume of a grapefruit.

Since I was thirteen I had problems with bleeding or clotting disorder, I have to regulate it with diet pretty much. Every hamburger or hot dog has onions on it, we go through about ten pounds of onions a month, If I eat too much, my skin cuts easily, the theosulfates seem to lessen the bond holding my skin together. Chemistries that are also in other foods which over the last fifty years I have learned to just grab and eat when I started feeling a certain way. When I quit drinking alcohol pretty much all together I needed to alter my diet to accommodate it, which took more research. and retraining of my subconscious to adjust. I was diagnosed with a problem with blood regulation back in around sixty nine and the doctor said I have a problem but it was not hemophilia. I still do not know what causes it to swing back and forth but I have learned to control it without blood thinners. They put me on blood thinners one time probably twenty five years ago and my system got messed up and I had all kinds of problems within two weeks to they told me I have to just try to regulate it myself and I told the doctor I just got to adapt my diet because I quit drinking recently. I informed him of what the doctor told me back when I was young.

Changing the diet out of the normal you are used to can cause all sorts of problems in people, often people avoid certain foods and crave others at times because they need to maintain homeostasis. Throwing something like regular consumption of avacado into the diet can really cause problems in people, a food touted as healthy is definitely not healthy for some people. Homeostasis has it's parameters it has to work in.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I strongly disagree with all you have to say Jere

Oh..and I could have sworn I read
a post reply in this thread implying that you phage having gov shill qualities..

What happened to that post?

originally posted by: Phage

You are literally trying to imply that the payments are not happening by the quoting the part where they are just claiming the numbers might not be exactly that, but leaving out the prior line.

No. I'm saying that your claim that doctors resort to intubation just so a hospital can get "40K" is absurd as well as an insult.

Once again, your source:

For less severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017, which was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.

www.snopes.com...

Do you think the equipment, technicians, nurses, and doctors involved with incubation are free? Yes, prices are high, thanks to the way our health care system is set up.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: squittles

I'd suggest looking at liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin Phytosome - these forms improve availability and absorption.

Excellent suggestion re the liposomal Vitamin C. Life Extension is a good brand that offers 1,000 mgs liposomal C and Quercetin Phytosome together in a one-a-day capsule.

It's also good to know that men should be careful with the amount of Vitamin C they take -- as too much of some forms (particularly ascorbic acid) can cause kidney stones. I'm not finding it quickly right now, but I believe 3000 or 3500 mg is the max dose for men. And anyone with kidney problems should also check with their doctor on taking Vitamin C as it can cause more problems, including renal failure (although rare).

Turmeric is also an excellent suggestion, not just for its anti-inflammatory properties, but it is also an anti-viral. We can add Olive Leaf Extract as another helpful anti-viral, and I read some Italian doctors were using it with success. I know of one clinical study being conducted in Egypt with Olive Leaf extract with the results expected at the end of September.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Why not just leave the hospital, seriously. Unless they are keeping people against their will which is illegal you don't have tp stay if you're unhappy with the treatment, you can leave. i don't think people realize they can leave if not being treated properly. It's in our patient rights, the right to refuse medical treatment.

I am sorry i am not trying to be mean but I am so sick of this vaccine crap, it pisses me off to no end. OP I am so sorry that you lost people because of this vaccine and i am happy you are realizing what is going on, that's a good thing. Just don't take the shot, don't be another statistic. This stuff is really getting to me, i just relaized the other day i may never be able to work again. I don't want to wear a mask to work and I will refuse the vaccine. If this is what is required to get a job now, no wonder their are worker shortages, no one wants to do these things.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Thanks for the advice, i will absolutely be staying home, IF I get Covid, no problem, would rather die at home with my family, who i love, then in some nasty hospital, with people I hate.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

No offense but people are weak.

If your looking for people to blame its politicians, the media, and their leaders.

You are nothing to them. People crying because loved ones are dying and the media still lies, leading people to there slaughter while politicians help them and encourage

Anything happens to mine, and I promise this to my god Satan. I will succeed where guy fawkes failed.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
People can’t access the drugs for treatment they would need, you seem to be advocating for death based on belief

Truly a disgusting take, even for you.

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What an odious little human being. Show some compassion and get off your high horse. The people he’s referring to are vaxxed so in your warped little world are eligible for healthcare.

edit on 20/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

Well I'm sure my brother would like to leave. However, he is unconscious and has no POA. his mom and our aunt and other family members can't even see him...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So you believe in murder eh? Weeding out the undesirables? Seig Heil!!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From the start I remember many doctors stating that the treatment they are using is what is killing people and when they spoke up about it they got silenced and fired.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Once again, your source:

www.snopes.com...

eeek...linking snopes, a well known site designed to lie and keep within the narrative.

And to think doctors don't do things purposely for money is actually what is absurd.

Doctors have been caught saying they will pick n choose who they treat depending on their vaccinated status, you seriously don't think there are doctors out there purposely milking every penny they can by using treatments that aren't needed? not even 1 doctor? they're all angels?
edit on 20-9-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Whoaaa, gonna have to do better than snopes pal to convince anyone.

Facebooks arbitrator of truth, a company owned predominantly by advertising and marketing agencies, a founder accused of embezzlement and numerous outright lies and falsehoods peddled. That’s really your source?

I’m not saying that information is false, just that snopes are big industry shills.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Haven't seen a doctor in about twenty years.

Why would I go now?

Answer is: If something got serious.

More likely though, I'll just drop dead one day.

At my wake, they can talk about how, "If he'd only seen a doctor".

I can live with that. Or rather, die. Lol. Macabre humor woohoo!

edit on 9-20-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
DON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!

I got lucky when I went... they gave me an I.V. and a prescription for Ivermectin and sent me packing....

If I had it to do all over again... I would have already had the Ivermectin on my shelves... (You can simply get it via TeleHealth...)

www.pushhealth.com...

I know this link works and is legit... I first heard about it from a Christian podcast I listen to.... I sent the link to my brother for his son and he was able to get Ivermectin in just a couple hours... I think it cost $68 bucks for the consultation... then whatever your insurance pays for your scripts.

If you are out of pocket then just search GoodRx... before you request the script and then have them send it to the pharmacy that GoodRx gives you the best price/discount for....

If you need IV support then I would suggest lining up someone before hand that can do that for you.... i.e. My cousin is a Chiropractor and he has a RN on staff that can do that plus do intravenous C and other Vit coctails...

The Hospitals are not a place of healing any longer... the vents kill folks... the Remdesivir destroys kidneys and kills folks.... and most certainly the Whackcine kills folks...

I just came thru a 30 day stint of battling this BioLierus... so I know all about it...

I kept it out of my lungs by doing Peroxide Steam Treatments and Nebulizing Silver Biotics from day one, but it was brutal and I still have some lingering symptoms...

But make the right call to protect your and your loved ones health today...
edit on 20-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Boadicea

Last place I'd go with Covid is a hospital. 😬

You and me both!!! I told my kids the only way they'd get me to a hospital is if I were unconscious and totally unresponsive... and they said, "We know -- and that's what worries us..."

Good to see you, Mom!

Good to see you, too. Boadicea!

My kids aren't old enough to drive! They'll never be able to carry me there, either....they don't have the upper body strength. 🤣

We have access to a BiPAP if we needed it. I would never consent to a ventilator anyway. I'd rather die at home than in a hospital and saddle them with medical bills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join