It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just to put my two cents in here.
I couple years ago pre-covid I had a heart attack.
Almost half my heart has blockage and I got one stint put in.
I recovered as well as one can from that.
One week later I had a heavy and labored breathing.
Went to the hospital and was diagnosed with CHF ( congestive heart failure ).
I was administered a saline solution to help flush the fluids out.
Getting me to pee and drain it out more or less.
I was not vented or given any drugs that was not already prescribed for me.

This is what baffles me that venting is their go to method.
For what is described as the same thing.
Fluid in your lungs.
It is very disturbing that money is the prime motivator.
Rounded up from what I have read, 3000 per covid case,
40,000 per vented case. You all know the rest.

a reply to: SoundisVibration

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Dont for goodness sake overdose yourself on vitamin d.

It causes vomiting, diarrhoea, kidney stones and breathing problems.

You dont want to add to your breathing problems if you have covid.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
Hey everyone, today I'm quite torn.. This Covid shot is all bullisht. I am now no longer considering getting ANY of these # shots. I had given some information as to what I'm seeing within my small circle..

Well, this morning I learned that my neighbor after being admitted to the hospital started having troubles breathing. What was the hospitals move for treatment?? They intubated her and put her on a ventilator. She passed away last night.

My brother also had gone into the hospital with more breathing complications. Of course, no monoclonal treatment. Allegedly, his doctor kicked my aunt and his mom out of the hospital because they said he should try ivermectin. Today they're going to sedate him and intubate him.

All of these crimes against humanity need to be upheld. To the fullest extent.

Reading this kind of makes me happy I'm vaxxed since everything you are suggesting is the virus going to a more serious stage and at least the vaxx gives you more of a chance not to have a serious reaction. In the two states where I live they are running 95% unvaxx at the hospitals, so if you are suggesting these people in your post were vaxxed it is still the better choice overall.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Your brother- again, if you live in the USA, is going to get an atrocious hospital bill because these buffoons are now sedating and intubating him. When ivermectin had a chance to prevent all of this.

From what I have read, ivermectin is only good up front in the very beginning, so when a person gets to a point of going to the hospital it is too late for that drug. FL is big on antibody treatment, but I don't know about other states. As far as cost it depends, I have good insurance through my company, so it would be pretty much nothing out of my pocket in cost.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Your brother- again, if you live in the USA, is going to get an atrocious hospital bill because these buffoons are now sedating and intubating him. When ivermectin had a chance to prevent all of this.

From what I have read, ivermectin is only good up front in the very beginning, so when a person gets to a point of going to the hospital it is too late for that drug. FL is big on antibody treatment, but I don't know about other states. As far as cost it depends, I have good insurance through my company, so it would be pretty much nothing out of my pocket in cost.

It is most effective as an early treatment but it's been shown to have (lesser) benefit even in severe Covid illness at the maximum safe dosage in humans.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And from what source tells you 95% unvaxxxed in hospital where u live eh?

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
Hey everyone, today I'm quite torn.. This Covid shot is all bullisht. I am now no longer considering getting ANY of these # shots. I had given some information as to what I'm seeing within my small circle..

Well, this morning I learned that my neighbor after being admitted to the hospital started having troubles breathing. What was the hospitals move for treatment?? They intubated her and put her on a ventilator. She passed away last night.

My brother also had gone into the hospital with more breathing complications. Of course, no monoclonal treatment. Allegedly, his doctor kicked my aunt and his mom out of the hospital because they said he should try ivermectin. Today they're going to sedate him and intubate him.

All of these crimes against humanity need to be upheld. To the fullest extent.

Reading this kind of makes me happy I'm vaxxed since everything you are suggesting is the virus going to a more serious stage and at least the vaxx gives you more of a chance not to have a serious reaction. In the two states where I live they are running 95% unvaxx at the hospitals, so if you are suggesting these people in your post were vaxxed it is still the better choice overall.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Pretty hard to di since that would involve taking 30-60 pills a day depending on potency...and do it for months at a time to reach toxic levels...that would be not just a hassle but pricey too

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Dont for goodness sake overdose yourself on vitamin d.

It causes vomiting, diarrhoea, kidney stones and breathing problems.

You dont want to add to your breathing problems if you have covid.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Greetings my fellow earthling.... but your above comment sounds like you are parroting the "Official Narrative" and may simply believe what you've been told from the beginning of this thing.... (Again I am just assuming based on your comment... so don't hold me to that or think I am bagging on you)

BUT...

I do feel like your comment needs addressed...

So you're happy you are vaxxed? I have a couple questions for you if you're willing to answer them...

1. Which vaccine did you take by chance?
2. Did you read the vaccine insert?
3. What kind of informed consent were you given?
4. Have you or How much research have you done on every ingredient in the vaccine?
5. Do you know what VAERS is?
6. Do you know the mechanism in which these vaccines are supposed to work?
7. Did you know this is a trial running thru 2023?
8. Did you have a reaction?

I have several more questions... but feel like I should rest there...

Guaranteed you got those Unvaxxed in the Hospitals %'s..from the "Tell Lie Vision" or the "Propaganda Radio/News Rag" or heard it thru the grapevine, from other pigs in a fence spreading that lie around... and now you are saying it too...

There are plenty of videos out there from whistleblower nurses or folks in the health field that say it is actually quite the opposite.... that it is the vaxxed that are the majority of those hospitalized...

I would like to see your proof that it is primarily the unvaxxed in the hospital....

I will end with this.... The vaccine does not protect you from contracting the BioLierus... in fact you most likely shed the spike protein inside of you on all the folks you came into contact with for quite some time... (maybe even still) Nobody knows...there are no long term safety studies on this garbage.

This is all still in the "Trial Period", which I expect within the next few months to years to end in a complete disaster.... and I'm sure they already have the cure to this stage waiting in the wings... (i.e. CRISPR)

The best way to protect ones health and or support a sick body is thru natural/holistic means... "Let food be thy medicine and medicne be thy food"

I fear many of those who are happy to be vaxxed...and have not had some sort of adverse reaction either got the placebo.... or will in time see a decline in health in the short future... (I mean I pray that doesn't happen to you... yet the evidence points to the possibility of ADE and an uptick in Cancers, Heart Issues and Auto Immune issues increse substantialy from this jabberywocky)

Anywho.... I care for you and you beliefs... I really do... I pray for your health and protection in Jesus name my friend....

These evil ba$tards will have to answer for what they have done to the world someday....
edit on 20-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You gotta stop going off of what you've heard....

It's time to take your own beliefs into your own hands.... Deep dive studies and research my friend...

I didn't start taking Ivermectin until Day 11...

I went to the hospital on Day 10... and honestly if they were about healing people, they would have admitted me, but the Dr said I didn't meet the standards for any treatment.... LOL!!!

I had lost so much weight... was 110 lbs... sick as a dog, hadn't eaten in 10 days... but since I did such a good job keeping it out of my lungs with my Nebulizer/Silver Biotics and Peroxide Steam Treatments.... well my lungs looked good so they really couldnt throw me on a vent eh and rake in that $$$$$...

So I told the Doc I could care less what the FDA says (as he was telling me about the FDA and No Treatments) I said Doc... I know so and so ER in another town over is prescribing Ivermectin... so I am asking you to prescribe me some Ivermectin...

He looked at me and said "OK" and he did.... then I was outta there....

I didn't even take the full dose... I took 1 pill on day 1, 2 pills on day 2 and 3 pills on day 3.... then I cut back to 1 pill for a few days.... I finally started to feel better afte about a week.... So somtime in days 25-30

I'm on day 32 and still don't have much stamina and have weird lingering symptoms, but I am nowhere near where I was when I felt like I was dying.... So personally I know Ivermectin works around the 11th day mark...

My brothers son took it around Day 4 or 5 I'm thinking.... I've also heard of those who were on the vents late stage who got it and they recovered....

So the propaganda against Ivermectin out there is hot and heavy... Trust nothing you hear... Do the research for yourself to find where the truth rests....

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PaPaTaco

I will be posting a article i think it make some in here laugh and this is quite the shortest CNN's article and shows how desperate MSM is becoming.

Their narrative is slipping.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor?

None of them are doctors. They read something somewhere or saw some videos on bitchute and suddenly they know better then people who've spent many years studying and training to be doctors.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I just read in a message that is about an NHS nurse here in the UK that wants to whistle blow and she has yet to be interviewed but someone who knows here spoke to her and shared her quote

one line she was quoted as saying before any interview is

"people were standing at their windows and front doors clapping for us , but when they find out the truth they are going to stone us to death"

so Im interested to know exactly what she means by that and I will try my best to share her interview when it happens

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

you know just because someone studies and trains for a considerable length of time to become a professional doesnt relegate them from being a bad person or a criminal or stupid or greedy or anything really.
They are all human beings just like us and capable of the same things any other human is capable of.

I see to many people appealing to the authority of the medical community
you know "trust them they are doctors"
edit on 20-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

CNN oh this should be a real treat.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

When it comes to "Men or Women In White Lab Coats" I could care less how much training they've had in the Carenegie Rockafellar Mind Control Camps known as Higher Education...

Some may be really good people, but practice some seriously bad medicine... (Then there are some that are out there doing really good things) but I find they are few and far between when it comes to establishment health care.

When it comes to COVID... most "Doctors" (Hospitals) just push or go along with the narrative and treat as such...

They are complicit in the agenda whether they know it or not....

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Some of us actually listen to the doctors found online, and the source of the pandemic is the vaccine.

Do not get it, and stay far from those that have had it.

Vaccines have not changed, only the way they are marketed has changed.

The vaccine is the sickness and it can spread easily from person to person. This fact remains hidden from us.

Whistleblowers are everywhere today and those that deny reject and ignore them have become fools of the highest order [emphasis added].

I’m no doctor but I understand poison should always be avoided, it certainly does not belong in Cheerios nor in the bloodstream - nothing good can come of it, unless I’m part of the medical mafia looking for repeat customers.

Read The Poisoned Needle by Eleanor McBean concerning the history of vaccines. And Beware of the snake oil salesman.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I nearly got pressured to take the vax so I can stay in a shelter....

Today I secured rent and deposit for a place and work is picking up tremendously for me since I'm getting my license back next month.....

I will not be taking the vax....

So far my employer does not care if I do or not, and we are a small outfit with far less than 100 people......

I hope it stays this way....
edit on 20-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You glossed over the fact many Doctors are making the videos.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will have to say true.

I rarely go out for anything these days.

I developed a bakers cyst on both legs.

I went to palm springs doctor to check it out..i had never seen him before...nor had i been anywhere else in alteast a couple weeks.

First thing he asked me was if i had been vaxxxed..i said no...he paused ...looked directly into my eyes...and then pulled his mask down...got right in my face as i sat there and said ..."ok..good"...now lets check out those legs"

As he continues checking me out..he remained in my face with his face super close when he spoke to me.

Needles to say..a few days later i got super sick...all the classic signs of delta ..or covid..or whatever it is..

I had been no where before..nor after that visit for weeks a reply to: Kingnothing33

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

Some say every vaccination is another injury. Had tubes put in my ears at age 8 and 12. May never know exactly why, was told “it just happens”.

A 2005 flu shot resulted in SIRVA, which somehow also affected the lower back. Extremely painful and seemingly permanent. Physical therapy helps yet this therapy becomes essential.

They are serving us liquid arthritis. Gramma cannot lift her arms or legs since the family decided she should get her yearly dose. Her mind also turned to sponge and not in a good way. She was very witty in her day.

I get sick every time I or she gets the shot. This is where the vax actually becomes “effective” due to a reduction of symptoms, but not for the unjabbed.

I’d say the evidence is clear, that the pro vaxxer remains unaware of any impending danger.

When government forbids nature and then mandates poison to be injected into the blood stream it is time to take heed and learn what we’re not being told, and then resist with every resistor.

This war may/will require the sword of defense. It’s simply a matter of time, and time is running short. BC Climate change also fits the destructive narrative, an its used for both land and gun grabs. See climateviewer (.com) and mike morales on YT.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join