It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

well then they are ignorant idiots and they will hang when people figure out how dumb they actually are.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Well you may have the extra time to study medicine for years independtly, but most people do not. And must rely on doctors.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Thanks.
Yeah most in my family have had the shots.
Side effects noticed were...
2-brain fog
1- do not feel right!?
1- falling over on face twice
1-large water pockets on legs

No deaths or breathing yet.
My 98 yr old grandmother is doing good so far.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well sorry pal but the Doctors are giving them remesdir which causes kidney damage 30% of the time and they are ignoring Other treatments! Nurses are up in arms and the doctors are scared as they are getting censored or threatened.
a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Boadicea

Last place I'd go with Covid is a hospital. 😬

You and me both!!! I told my kids the only way they'd get me to a hospital is if I were unconscious and totally unresponsive... and they said, "We know -- and that's what worries us..."

Good to see you, Mom!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Pfizer right? Pfizer had just recalled one of their anti smoking drugs which might cause cancer...

I wouldn't be surprised. I am sorry what is happening to your friends.
edit on 19-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I know my brother got the Pshot but not sure about my neighbor

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Getting an extra ~40k to intubate a covid patient would never sway a hosptital's decision-making, would it? Who can sit there with a straight face and think that financial incentive like that has nothing to do with diagnosis and treatment.

And before I hear 'Source?' www.snopes.com... Nobody is denying this.

yeah, 39k is an estimate, but who cares. It's obviously a lot of incentive.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Getting an extra ~40k to intubate a covid patient would never sway a hosptital's decision-making, would it?
It doesn't matter if they are intubated or not. A patient who is diagnosed with COVID will have an increased medicare allotment (assuming they are on medicare) no matter what the treatment is.

Since considerable costs are involved with isolation and staffing for COVID patients it makes sense. Don't it?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Getting an extra ~40k to intubate a covid patient would never sway a hosptital's decision-making, would it?
It doesn't matter if they are intubated or not. A patient who is diagnosed with COVID will have an increased medicare allotment (assuming they are on medicare) no matter what the treatment is.

Since considerable costs are involved with isolation and staffing for COVID patients it makes sense. Don't it?

The sources provided and others indicate that there are additional moneys for intubation than when there isn't intubation. Are you refuting that?
edit on 19-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

a reply to: infolurker

Believe. Believe? Listen to yourself. Psychotic much? Better go get intubated instead of medicated....

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The sources provided

The source you provided says that is the claim. The source you provided does not support the claim.

we found no evidence to support Jensen’s assertion that “Medicare has determined” that hospitals will be paid $13,000 for patients with COVID-19 diagnoses or $39,000 for COVID-19 patients place on ventilators.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 9/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
FYI for everyone who needs to know:

4 SUPPLEMENTS TO PREPARE YOUR BODY FOR THE COVID VACCINE

• Vitamin D -- Recommended Dose: 4000 IU/Day
  • MULTIVITAMIN -- Recommendations: Follow dosing instructions on bottles
  • GLUTATHIONE OR N-ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC) -- Recommendation: Liposomal Glutathione by Quicksilver Scientific, 2 pumps 2x daily
  • Lactobacillus/Bifidobacteria probiotics -- Recommendation: Follow dosage on bottles

And --

Ways to Protect Yourself From Coronavirus COVID-19

Vitamin C. Dose: up to 1000mg 3x per day. Dose to bowel tolerance.
Vitamin D. Dose: 2000-6000 IU a day.
Monolaurin. Dose: Slowly work up to 3000mg per day.
Probiotics. Dose: 1-2x per day.
NAC (or Glutathione). Dose for NAC: 900mg 3x per day.
Zinc Lozenges. Dose: 1x per day.

These five additional supplements are discussed in detail below:

Melatonin. Dose: 0.5mg-3mg before bed.
Magnesium. Dose 300-600mg per day.
SPMs. For dosing, follow directions on the bottle.
Resveratrol. Dose: 150-500mg per day or instead consider some red wine ☺
Quercetin. For dosing, follow directions on the bottle.

If you are concerned about taking any of the above with existing conditions and/or medications, do an internet search for the condition/medication + "contraindications." You can also search for any/all related medical studies at PubMed.com. Include key words for anything specific you might be concerned about to refine your results.
edit on 19-9-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Get yourself a bag of small grapefruit and eat one every three days and it will help protect you from the virus if you get it turning covid. I have been doint that for months now, a bag of grapefruit lasts about three weeks. I have not felt like making soup lately, two pots of it in the last month is less than I usually make.

I started taking glutamine and it helped to make me feel better, less joint aches and my guts seem to feel better. No low sugar head spins from my hypoglycemia anymore too, which is really the most important of things I am experiencing.

The side effect of the glutamine was feeling better and slowly loosing weight. After eating a grapefruit every third day about the weight loss increased pretty much, I have lost twenty pounds without even trying. The combo of the two does work pretty symbiotically and I do not crave sweets anymore, which is actually part of the benefit. I actually eat more food with this combo and feel better.....bad side effects...one, I just had to buy a pair of smaller bibs today, that cost me thirty one dollars at tractor supply after using my birthday discount there.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

For your brother i am not giving out health or medical advice just health wise have you tried Dragon Fruit? for your brother?

Dragon Fruit contains an amount of Vits.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

a reply to: infolurker

The problem with this line of thinking is that you can get two doctors that say two different things.
Heck you have entire countries that are treating Covid differently, so which is correct?
I think the correct answer is that a person should get to choose what treatment they want and yes they will deal with the consequences.

How can I have the right to decide if I want to donate my organs, or if my DNR, but if I want a little deworming pill I can't make that decision?
Sounds weird to me!

edit on 19-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Don't worry, I haven't been to a doctor in almost two decades, and I certainly don't intend to see one if I get Covid-19. I doubt I'll even get very sick, but if I do there are plenty of things like Vitamin D, HQC, Ivermectin, and a long list of other treatments I can use to lower my risk of death to virtually nothing. If I go to a hospital my odds of dying from Covid-19 dramatically increase. You may not believe it, but that is now the sad truth of reality.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It seems you just hate people who have the poor taste to get sick with this in general since we are talking about vaccinated people here, and not the hurr durr, Trumpian unvaxxed.

(post by Halfswede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join