It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...it appears Ivermectin works VERY well....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For all you "horse wormer" paranoids out there...

I'd let our large animal vet treat me before I let a regular doctor treat me!

Unlike humans, animals can't talk and tell someone what's wrong. Which do you think is harder to treat?

Think about that for a moment!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I has been plenty of studies done in the US and abroad, I posted a few, is just that big pharma mobsters are suppressing the information because this medication belong to a Japanese bio tech and Merck, soo Pfizer corrupted entity is not making any money.

Is despicable what is going on, injecting people with experimental technology is ok and letting people died from lack of treatment is now acceptable in our nation.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nothing wrong with that, my friend, I keep three containers of the horse paste ready for covid.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: myselfaswell

What's the cure for the vaccine?

I'm hearing anecdotal evidence that Ivermectin will stop and possibly reverse the effects of the gene therapy jab. I'll try to find the person that told me that and get back...

BTW, DDG antiparasitics VS. cancer. Interesting reading...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: myselfaswell

What's the cure for the vaccine?

I'm hearing anecdotal evidence that Ivermectin will stop and possibly reverse the effects of the gene therapy jab. I'll try to find the person that told me that and get back...

BTW, DDG antiparasitics VS. cancer. Interesting reading...

The publication I linked to speaks about ivermectin bonding to the viral S protein....could have something to do with that since that it what the jab is designed to produce.

Other conjectured mechanisms include inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 3CLPro activity17,18 (a protease essential for viral replication), a variety of anti-inflammatory effects,19 and competitive binding of ivermectin with the viral S protein as shown in multiple in silico studies.20 The latter would inhibit viral binding to ACE-2 receptors suppressing infection.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So does Chicken Soup, spicey foods, an plenty of sleep.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Whenever anybody at home use to get sick, my mother would get in the back yard grab a chicken by the neck twisted a couple times and made the best chicken soup money can buy.

And if the sickness was causing weakness, the soup was made with young pigeons, yep this how back in the days people took care of each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
If you can find anything after the June guidelines stating it changed or it did not go through please let me know. I have not been able to find anything.

I did find a Twitter post where people from a certain region were claiming victory, while others stated that the real toll was being hidden as there were dead bodies floating in a river into July.

Not saying its Ivermectin but there is something they are doing that seems imminently more successful than our war against COVID, in comparison we are losing to India bigtime hell even Mexico looks better COVID wise

So you are asserting what exactly? That India with its 13% fully vaccinated is much worse off than America and its 54%?

Nothing at all shows that to be the case.

LOL the US has had 225,000 more COVID deaths than India, with 1,000,000,000 fewer people.
but you keep selling that snake oil vaccine.

edit on 15-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

They stopped using it for treatment in June.

DGHS drops Ivermectin, Doxycycline from Covid-19 treatment; ICMR rules unchanged

India Today

I don't think that article says what you seem to think it says. You claim that the guidelines were changed and they stopped using Ivermectin in June, but the article clearly sates that stopping the use of Ivermectin was just a recommendation and that the revised guidelines have not been approved.

However, there seems to be a split in opinion about the new directives as the Indian Council for Medical Research, the country's leading health agency in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, has not yet approved the revised guidelines.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stanDarsh070

Yeah...I looked up the guidelines and ivermectin is still on them.

The lollipop gang is all in on BS and they tend to disappear when they can't refute stuff.

Oddly it's almost as if they have to report back to someone and get new talking points. It is always the exact same with all.

Anywho, the link in my OP is kind of hard to refute when it comes from a US government site and is linked to the NIH.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

They stopped using it for treatment in June.

DGHS drops Ivermectin, Doxycycline from Covid-19 treatment; ICMR rules unchanged

India Today

They briefly said they were going to stop using it.

Probably due to international pressure.

Then immediately reversed course when nearly their entire population threatened massive nationwide revolt.

And actually provided large quantities of Ivermectim to every community in their very large country.

Have been waiting for some credible information on the results.

Which appears to have boomed in today.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

"The lollipop gang is all in on BS and they tend to disappear when they can't refute stuff.

Oddly it's almost as if they have to report back to someone and get new talking points. It is always the exact same with all."

For some reason they seem to think we weren't always aware.

And appear to believe that their talking point propaganda lies have some kind of effect other than our deep belly laughs.

Brainwashing is a powerful drug.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That evidence has been ignored while pseudoscience evidence has been promoted that shows it is dangerous. That is from June 21st of 21. It is already September. The people at the top are only looking for evidence that shows that this inexpensive medication is bad for us.

That's the way it is and it has been that way for a while all ready, every year it seems to get worse though.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
I say people need to hang

I said that about General Milley Cyrus and I was put in Twitter Jail.
I mean, I said that in reference to treason punishment. *shrug*

But yes, you are right.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That evidence has been ignored while pseudoscience evidence has been promoted that shows it is dangerous. That is from June 21st of 21. It is already September. The people at the top are only looking for evidence that shows that this inexpensive medication is bad for us.

That's the way it is and it has been that way for a while all ready, every year it seems to get worse though.

I do love how the pseudo science lollipop gang always reference it as a horse dewormer.

Then they begin calling folks unintelligent.

It is completely bizarre.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Low=certainty means the evidence is weak and moderate-certainty means the evidence is middle of the road.

If you are going to take ivermectin, get it from a doctor and not the feed store.

Do you realize, there are two difference TYPES?! obviously, you dont

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm not telling you not to take ivermectin. I'm not telling you to get vaxxed either. I'm telling you that study is not as strong as you think it is.

Funny you are pushing this so hard. "Study"? LMAO

Did you know that the studies for the vaccines are not even DONE yet? They will be 'complete' in 2023. Yet they are being MANDATED from our POS clown occupying the WH.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

I'm not telling you not to take ivermectin. I'm not telling you to get vaxxed either. I'm telling you that study is not as strong as you think it is.

Funny you are pushing this so hard. "Study"? LMAO

Did you know that the studies for the vaccines are not even DONE yet? They will be 'complete' in 2023. Yet they are being MANDATED from our POS clown occupying the WH.

Another thread is reporting that India's largest state, with population of 240 million, is now covid free as a result of Ivermectim.

Who needs another study?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

You do realize that regardless of whether it's in pill form prescribed to you by your PCP or 'horse dewormer" given to you by a vet, it still has to adhere to the same exact guidelines put in place by the FDA, right? Or are you just falling for the media narrative, hook, line, and sinker?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join