It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...it appears Ivermectin works VERY well....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by Nunyabizisit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: shaemac

You do realize that regardless of whether it's in pill form prescribed to you by your PCP or 'horse dewormer" given to you by a vet, it still has to adhere to the same exact guidelines put in place by the FDA, right? Or are you just falling for the media narrative, hook, line, and sinker?

Please don't take the version meant for horses to prove a point, like democrats consuming pool cleaning chemicals instead of actual HCQ from a pharmacy.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: rickymouse
That evidence has been ignored while pseudoscience evidence has been promoted that shows it is dangerous. That is from June 21st of 21. It is already September. The people at the top are only looking for evidence that shows that this inexpensive medication is bad for us.

That's the way it is and it has been that way for a while all ready, every year it seems to get worse though.

I do love how the pseudo science lollipop gang always reference it as a horse dewormer.

Then they begin calling folks unintelligent.

It is completely bizarre.

Farmers, ranchers, and generally country people have a wider practical knowledge on a lot of things, where the GP relies on what other people tell them. Like I'm supposed to listen to some jack wad who would piss themselves if they were in the woods by themselves overnight.

Living on a farm or in the country even has a way of teaching and either you learn it, or you don't live on a farm for long. You can learn loads from an old successful farmer/

Hank wrote a country boy can survive for a reason.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nothing wrong with that, my friend, I keep three containers of the horse paste ready for covid.

I'm not advocating any type of medical treatment but perhaps some dog and cat dewormer as back up just in case.
You can't be to well prepared!!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What all this tells us, like the fuss about hydrochloroquine, is that some people have a deep emotional need for simple solutions in a confusing world. Particularly if the solutions come with a side of the illusion of free thought and resistance to some illusory authority.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Or with a little research things can be simple - U.S. Poison Control Ivermectin Data Analyzed by TrialSite – Some Surprises

When you read a story on the MSN look for the links to back-up their information.
They all have disclaimers like CNN

Neither CNN nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.

So if you think it's the truth/lie better check before you spread misinformation.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
So what if it's horse paste? It's also anti-parasitic

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Nothing wrong with that, my friend, I keep three containers of the horse paste ready for covid.

I'm not advocating any type of medical treatment but perhaps some dog and cat dewormer as back up just in case.

So you seek you healthcare products from a veterinarian?

Why would you recommend such dangerous nonsense.

HUMANS get their Ivermevtim from a PHARMACY.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

What all this tells us, like the fuss about hydrochloroquine, is that some people have a deep emotional need for simple solutions in a confusing world. Particularly if the solutions come with a side of the illusion of free thought and resistance to some illusory authority.

No....it tells us that a simple solution works and is being blocked because of political bs.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

*too

And maybe read the link I posted. It explains ivermectin and how well it works.

Yay...another lollipop gang member!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Or....you could get the pills from a doctor that are made for humans. Oh, you didn't know that was an option did you.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just love the big deal they're making because Ivermectin is also used on animals. Why then is everyone comfortable with a vax that contains human and/or animal genetic material?

"Enjoying your horsepaste?"...... "yeah.... why, you enjoying your baby fetus/ monkey kidney?"

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

No....it tells us that a simple solution works and is being blocked because of political bs.

I wonder if there is any recourse the US citizens may have over this blatant lie. How many deaths could have been avoided by this simple treatment?

And I still just can't believe it's all about money. Killing Americans for money. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
I just love the big deal they're making because Ivermectin is also used on animals. Why then is everyone comfortable with a vax that contains human and/or animal genetic material?

"Enjoying your horsepaste?"...... "yeah.... why, you enjoying your baby fetus/ monkey kidney?"

Don't be too hard on them, they are just parroting what they were told on the news. They aren't smart enough to have their own thoughts.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not telling you not to take ivermectin. I'm not telling you to get vaxxed either. I'm telling you that study is not as strong as you think it is.

It's strong enough to be published by the NIH Medical Library....which has plenty of very strict standards in order to be included.

The standards apply to the publication, not the audience. The study shows a possible weak link, the OP is declaring a definite strong link.

Mist of what is being shown appears anecdotal.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yes, thank you. I could not remember the exact name. So when your work asks you to take the jab, you can tell them you want the exact fda licensed vaccine, no other. If they can't provide you with that, then they can shove it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is an interesting find, but the impact factor of the journal is very modest. So is the data used to conduct a meta-analysis. We have very few studies here and quite few of questionale quality. Look up terms like internal and external validity. Please also review what constitues a good meta-analysis. With statistics it is important to remember that when you put # in, # comes out. Sorry for my language. Note references the authors make to low and moderate-certainty evidence (and take a closer look at those forest plots!). You are really not justified to make an announcement that is tantamout to the Second Coming with horse dewormer. It's simple science.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not that I'm not hopeful, but don't you think it's odd that you'll ready the gallows over some 15 trials,

Gaslight much?

Ivermectin has had decades of history of usage in humans, and it is safer than freakin aspririn for gods sake.

while simultaneously say we don't know enough about the vaccine that's had nearly 6 billion trials? No concern for long term effects suddenly?

6 billion trials? You mean jabs. The safety trials are still ongoing and will be for many years to come, although the sheer number of VAERS reports doesn't bode well... at all.
edit on 16-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm just going to leave this here for folks.

c19ivermectin.com - This is a meta analysis of all available studies on ivermectin

c19hcq.com - This is a meta analysis of all available studies on HCQ.

The short of it? Our health officials, governments, and media have been lying and refusing to see these early treatments because it threatens their cash flow. That's it. That's why so many people have died. Because if it's not a brand new drug from Gilead or pfizer, it's not a treatment (apparently).

Here is a doctor PLEADING with the senate: rumble.com...
He is one of a group of doctors that have been trying their absolute best to bring this to light, here is their webiste: covid19criticalcare.com...

We need to get mad.
edit on 9/16/2021 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/16/2021 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join