It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...it appears Ivermectin works VERY well....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
According to this recent publication by a US government organization, Ivermectin has been extremely effective in preventing deaths from Covid-19.

Would love to hear the "horse paste" lollipop kids take on this.

source

Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use.

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

It is a very long publication with tons of info. But the conclusion is Ivermectin works extremely well in prevention of deaths and treating symptoms of Covid.

What say you lollipop gang?
edit on 9/15/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I say people need to hang

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Works even better with a vaccine, a booster shot, a mask and 10 hours a day of fear inducing media.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is excellent news!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol
I said that on facist book about the treasonous ones and they banned me for 24 hours, not that I care.
:up

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I bet they ban it very soon.

These ##### knew it worked from day one .

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Works even better with a vaccine, a booster shot, a mask and 10 hours a day of fear inducing media.

Let me fix that for you.

Works even better than a vaccine, a booster shot, a mask and 10 hours a day of fear inducing media.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Not that I'm not hopeful, but don't you think it's odd that you'll ready the gallows over some 15 trials, while simultaneously say we don't know enough about the vaccine that's had nearly 6 billion trials? No concern for long term effects suddenly?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
These are hard to find but they have been out for a bit.
I share them on social media when I see some moron talking about "Horse dewormer" (propaganda).

3 peered reviewed papers on the subject of it helping treat the virus.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
europepmc.org...

edit on 15-9-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Low=certainty means the evidence is weak and moderate-certainty means the evidence is middle of the road.

If you are going to take ivermectin, get it from a doctor and not the feed store.
edit on 15 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
More from the publication:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials, assessing 2438 participants, found that ivermectin reduced the risk of death by an average of 62%

Three studies involving 738 participants evaluated ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts. Meta-analysis of these 3 trials, assessing 738 participants, found that ivermectin prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts probably reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection by an average of 86%

Given the evidence of efficacy, safety, low cost, and current death rates, ivermectin is likely to have an impact on health and economic outcomes of the pandemic across many countries. Ivermectin is not a new and experimental drug with an unknown safety profile. It is a WHO “Essential Medicine” already used in several different indications, in colossal cumulative volumes. Corticosteroids have become an accepted standard of care in COVID-19, based on a single RCT of dexamethasone.1 If a single RCT is sufficient for the adoption of dexamethasone, then a fortiori the evidence of 2 dozen RCTs supports the adoption of ivermectin.
Ivermectin is likely to be an equitable, acceptable, and feasible global intervention against COVID-19. Health professionals should strongly consider its use, in both treatment and prophylaxis.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Not that I'm not hopeful, but don't you think it's odd that you'll ready the gallows over some 15 trials, while simultaneously say we don't know enough about the vaccine that's had nearly 6 billion trials? No concern for long term effects suddenly?

Ivermectin has been around for decades and is on the WHO's list of essential medicines.

It isn't killing anyone if dosed properly. It is mandatory for refugees from certain countries. It is widely used in Africa.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

Ivermectin has been in use longer than most ofus have been alive...in fact I believe it's on a list given to Immigrants as a means of fighting off certain parasites. And I know, covid isn't a parasite, but if Joe Biden bombs a house in Afghanistan to kill a suicide bomber he may inadvertently kill the whole village. And yes, gallows for those whom have known for a while the efficacy of IM and hid it for political reasons.

Eta I also find it rather interesting that now people want to worry about long term effects...
edit on 15-9-2021 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Low=certainty means the evidence is weak and moderate-certainty means the evidence is middle of the road.

If you are going to take ivermectin, get it from a doctor and not the feed store.

Ah...I knew a "horse paster" would pop in.

Just don't take it yourself.....simple.

I have my prescription in my med cabinet at home. Haven't had any need for it at this point, but you can bet I'll take it if the need arises.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ever wonder WHY they demonize and ridicule ANYTHING, other than their "cash cow", that shows promising results treating covid?

They couldn't put the EUA, for the vaxx, in place if something else was found to treat the virus.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

As I have been banging on about for quite a while now, adopt the use of Ivermectin and the scamdemic disappears in a matter of days ............

And the lollipop gang, they'll just double down because that's what happens now. Unfortunately the retarded nature of the internet managed to escape it's digital confines quite sometime ago and has now thoroughly infected the clown world real world, stupidity and ignorance is now endemic.

Welcome to Planet Potato.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There was a strong case for the effectiveness of ivermectin over a year ago, as time goes on more and more evidence of it working will build. If our government big pharma puppets cared more about the people than greasing their slimy pockets it would already of been released. Instead, government policy to silence any decent of the jab and gag the media and medical community from talking about any alternative treatments.

Those that choose to play by the rules of war in a state of emergency by using deceptive means to attack the people rather than the problem is going to be on them, one way or another.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What's the cure for the vaccine?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm not telling you not to take ivermectin. I'm not telling you to get vaxxed either. I'm telling you that study is not as strong as you think it is.
edit on 15 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm not telling you not to take ivermectin. I'm not telling you to get vaxxed either. I'm telling you that study is not as strong as you think it is.

It's strong enough to be published by the NIH Medical Library....which has plenty of very strict standards in order to be included.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join