It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All Hands On Deck!

Speaking of space
Elon Musk sent out a company wide e-mail putting everyone on notice that there is a serious risk that Space X may go bankrupt.
Genuine risk of bankruptcy if we cannot achieve a starship flight rate of at least one every two weeks next year."Text

This is about some serious problems with the development of the raptorengines.

I'm not sure if these names qualify for tracking resignations.
1. Will Heltsley...V.P. of Propulsion
2. Lee Rosen...Space V.P. of Mission and Launch Operations.
3. Ricky Lim...Senior Director of Mission and Launch Operations.

I'm never sure what to make of Elon. He has just sold billions of $ of stock while having intimate knowledge about the seriousness of the situation. He used a clever method of having his followers vote so he gave himself an out but those followers did not have knowledge of this. The vote may have been very different.

Happy Thanksgiving from Elon to Space X staff. Interesting timing.
www.cncb.com>2021/11/30>elon-musk-to-sp...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ominous move by the Chinese... 300,000 is larger than most companies militaries - Breaking911

NEW: Chinese Communist Party moves 300,000 troops from non-combat units to frontline roles - SCMP

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Unless your literal read of the comment (btw, the only way of reading it that makes for grammatical sense) is correct. Q (Q-team whatever) running twitter and Taliban Jack was but a public figurehead with the sword of Damocles being held over his head to ensure he played the desired role.

Sounds possible but convoluted. Of course, as an intel operation, putting an unfriendly agency on a leash like that would be a masterstroke.

Cheers

Agreed.

And doing so in such a public, in your face way!

I'd be laughing uncontrollably for at least a year.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Musk may be big dreamer who realizes he was born too soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Pool Post:

There is a video of a star and Elon Musk voice with the end saying "give people back their freedom."

Oddly the star is very bright but appeared to be slowly falling. Maybe that links with the news about Space X potential bankruptcy.

On his twitt "Just dropping some friends off at the pool." Linking to Pool? Like I said I am not certain about Elon. I am suspicious when he tries to connect himself to Pool.

"I love a good whine." He is anticipating the reaction but is treating it like this is by children who in reality have no control. People can whine but so what?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: carewemust
I think Ezra Cohen Watkins is indicating that Jack Dorsey (Twitter) and John Roberts (S.C. Justice) were "clients" of Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell.

See the relevant 11/29/2021 posts at: t.me...

Seems like it would make Dorsey LESS LIKELY to be indicted if he remains CEO of Twitter, doesn't it? I think justice Roberts will hide behind his robe for protection.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You probably are right but he must know that the future is built on the efforts and dreams of those that pioneered new technology.
He is probably upset that he won't be able to escape Earth so easily.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Ominous move by the Chinese... 300,000 is larger than most companies militaries - Breaking911

NEW: Chinese Communist Party moves 300,000 troops from non-combat units to frontline roles - SCMP

Wonder why? Trend for decades now (in modern armies) is more troops in support and fewer in combat roles.

'Course, the PLA had guys doing things like harvesting fields, so some of this may be cleaning up those peculiarly communist activities of troops.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
I think Dorsey (Twitter) also sent $350 million to specific corrupt election officials, to financially support their 2020 Presidential election cheat, didn't he? PEDO + TRAITOR. Gitmo is certainly deserved. If the birdie doesn't sing, firing squad. (His family will be just fine. $$$)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: carewemust
You probably are right but he must know that the future is built on the efforts and dreams of those that pioneered new technology.
He is probably upset that he won't be able to escape Earth so easily.

If Elon Musk has seen that there is no future for humankind, he could be wanting to cash in his chips and spend the rest of his life on self-fulfillment activities.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Sure he did and you can bet if it were our family member and we loved them, we would do that too. It depends on the crime but if we were them we would have to do this. I would hate for something bad to be true and have to do that so I would balk if it was too crazy.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Seems like this is definitely starting to be Popcorn Season

CNN host Chris Cuomo used his media sources to find out info on brother Andrew’s accusers, records show

Chris Cuomo was actively in touch with a top aide to his brother Andrew Cuomo about incoming reports that detailed alleged sexual harassment by the then-New York governor, new records show.

Chris Cuomo also lobbied to help the governor’s office as it sought to weather the storm of accusations, and he dictated statements for the then-governor to use.

Three days after the New York Times reported in March about how Andrew Cuomo attempted to kiss a woman, Anna Ruch, at a wedding, Chris Cuomo texted DeRosa: “I have a lead on the wedding girl.”.......

I understand trying to help out your brother, but this comes perilously close to witness intimidation.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

CCP is losing control of it's slaves.

There isn't ANY potential external enemy of China that would require such a change.

Some neighbors could be easily wiped out with what they already have, and attacking the others would required at least 10x that to make up for PLAN deficiencies. And 10x that still wouldn't make any difference in the end against Taiwan/US, Australia/US/UK, Japan/EU/US, or SK/EU/US

Unless brandon already sold out our friends.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Internal population control ahead of Olympics.

Things are getting desperate for top CCP.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci Dr. Fauci

cbsnews.com/news/aids-drugs-tested-on-foster-kids/

As the avalanche of information is coming out seems Fauci had the NIH fund research of HIV drugs on innocent, very vulnerable children who had no guardians to protect them. Treated just like lab rats.

"Exposed vulnerable population to the risks of medical research and drugs known to have serious side effects in adults.

13,835 children with at least 5-10% foster children.

He showed his lack of ethics back then and he should have been removed from his position. So why was he not removed?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Donald Trump
edit on 30-11-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

William Jefferson Clinton.

And his husband.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trump was afraid of Fauci. None of Trump's people criticized Fauci. Sen Paul criminally referred Fauci to the DOJ for lying to Congress in July 2021....DOJ trashed it.

Maybe Fauci is PURE evil, and everyone at the top knows it. But then, that still doesn't explain why they didn't treat him as such. When pure evil is removed from this existence, the world cheers. (i.e. Hitler)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Things are getting desperate for top CCP.

"Desperation" is very dangerous, when unstable powers feel that emotion.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
All Hands On Deck!

Speaking of space
Elon Musk sent out a company wide e-mail putting everyone on notice that there is a serious risk that Space X may go bankrupt.
Genuine risk of bankruptcy if we cannot achieve a starship flight rate of at least one every two weeks next year."Text

This is about some serious problems with the development of the raptorengines.

I'm not sure if these names qualify for tracking resignations.
1. Will Heltsley...V.P. of Propulsion
2. Lee Rosen...Space V.P. of Mission and Launch Operations.
3. Ricky Lim...Senior Director of Mission and Launch Operations.

I'm never sure what to make of Elon. He has just sold billions of $ of stock while having intimate knowledge about the seriousness of the situation. He used a clever method of having his followers vote so he gave himself an out but those followers did not have knowledge of this. The vote may have been very different.

Happy Thanksgiving from Elon to Space X staff. Interesting timing.
www.cncb.com>2021/11/30>elon-musk-to-sp...

Well, there it is: Elon has seen the feces approaching the rotating air movement device, and is grabbing his money and running.

I wonder where you park a billion dollars these days that the US government can't get its grubby hands on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Probably not removed because of a Wink and a handshake

of course YMMV

edit on 11302021 by MetalThunder because:

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join