It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: crankyoldman
And now we have arrived at the junction of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll."

It's just laughable at this point.

"Everyone" living in a fantasy land where facts don't matter, only the democrat narrative.

Has nothing to do with "agree" or not.

I do agree 100% about being laughable though, but democrats passed that point in March 2020.

Here's the thing, Boris Johnson will be removed in 2022, as Fauci will. What do you have? Other than nothing but attacking a patriot and labelling them a Dem? Try me if you like.

Nice to see the new names although old faces.

Q stuff... the GMAX trial is the distraction. Carry on.

Hello Jennifer A, same side.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellotroy
the GMAX trial is the distraction

the Maxwell Trial is part of the "KU" plan. It's not a distraction, this exposure from the trial is part of the revealing the Derp State's reach.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the anagram of OMICRON which is ONCOMIR and then look up what ONCOMIR actually is - coincidences my rear end!

Ghost Ezra had a meme which I cant post but others obviously know how lol.

Wiki

An oncomir (also oncomiR) is a microRNA (miRNA) that is associated with cancer. MicroRNAs are short RNA molecules about 22 nucleotides in length. Essentially, miRNAs specifically target certain messenger RNAs (mRNAs) to prevent them from coding for a specific protein. The dysregulation of certain microRNAs (oncomirs) has been associated with specific cancer forming (oncogenic) events. Many different oncomirs have been identified in numerous types of human cancers.[1]

Oncomirs are associated with carcinogenesis, malignant transformation, and metastasis. Some oncomir genes are oncogenes, in that overexpression of the gene leads to cancerous growth. Other oncomir genes are tumor suppressors in a normal cell, so that underexpression of the gene leads to cancerous growth

Wow - just wow!

edit on 30-11-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

the GMAX trial is the distraction

the Maxwell Trial is part of the "KU" plan. It's not a distraction, this exposure from the trial is part of the revealing the Derp State's reach.

Look at the hidden hand, focus here not there.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellotroy

I'm not getting your point.

Who is the 'patriot'?

And since when did calling someone a democrat become an insult?

What term does the other side prefer this year?

(post by Hellotroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Who is the 'patriot'?

Look again.......

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking that myself. Have a few interesting returns. I must note that searching for "test" there were 243 results. Many of those were actually in words such as, Testify, Tested, GreaTEST etc.

There were a lot of the Sec.Test_1 kind of returns. TEST 1,2,3,4, ext when Q was trying to work out trip codes with Monkey.

I was going backwards in my scrolling from the returns but I did get these rather quickly.
From drop #4620 these 2 were in the same drop which was a huge drop. July 31,2020

Then we have:

And this drop from May 15 2020 #4247

So yeah I think there could be something here, lol or Not! This is a very small example and a lot to weed through.
Skim reading though, there were a lot of "test test test test" and "testing testing testing," together.

Here is the direct link to The Search Results if someone wants to look a little harder

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here is an interesting bit.....

t.me...

Lin = Water 💧

Watch Lin Wood’s Next Move 😎
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Who is the 'patriot'?

Look again.......

Still don't get it, did I insult a patriot?

Was it by describing recent democrat behavior?

Probably wasn't much of a patriot then.

Done guessing, this is just Silly.

(post by Hellotroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And Pool’s three microphones…

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Team Il Donaldo on fire tonight...

3 Missiles, 3 explosions, 3 guns, 333

Q Boom

Rel, are we Donaldo approved here? Link
Link via timestamps? Or did I approve Donaldo?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Here's an example of disinformation going on,

Read the Forbes article description in full link below,

www.forbes.com...yes-the-vaccine-changes-your-dna-a-tiny-bit-thats-a-good-thing/?sh=47075ca2691c

Which was original article title - now changed to,

Covid Vaccines Don’t Alter Your DNA – They Help Choose Cells To Strengthen Your Immune Response

Except Forbes hasnt gotten round to changing link title yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Here's an example of disinformation going on,

Read the Forbes article description in full link below,

www.forbes.com...yes-the-vaccine-changes-your-dna-a-tiny-bit-thats-a-good-thing/?sh=47075ca2691c

Which was original article title - now changed to,

Covid Vaccines Don’t Alter Your DNA – They Help Choose Cells To Strengthen Your Immune Response

Except Forbes hasnt gotten round to changing link title yet.

Ok, lets go with the vax thing, Q mentioned virus many times.

I'm with you, just wanted to get that out of the way.

Here's what the vax does, not placebo but vax. If anybody has had cancer, the vax stops the body cells from attacking that cancer, it speeds things up .It's like cancer on steroids. Cancer is only one, much more going on.

We are about to win, I do feel for the lost souls though.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Now that's downright funny.

I wonder what caused 'the science' to change so drastically in 12 hours?

Nice catch!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And just for shhits and giggles....
Imagine a fawning press giving the praise that Obama had.
Instead of crapping on him every minute of every day.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Trump was afraid of Fauci. None of Trump's people criticized Fauci. Sen Paul criminally referred Fauci to the DOJ for lying to Congress in July 2021....DOJ trashed it.

Maybe Fauci is PURE evil, and everyone at the top knows it. But then, that still doesn't explain why they didn't treat him as such. When pure evil is removed from this existence, the world cheers. (i.e. Hitler)

Can you imagine what Trump would do differently if he had a first term over again? Most of his early term was playing Russia defense and relying on less than loyal staff/cabinet.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I see your join date, but will assume from your writings that your here under a new name. No harm no foul. I pretense this so others won't think I'm ranting off to a new-comer.

The Maxwell trail has replaced the Epstein trial which never happened. The people behind these people are the ones that are also involved in running the day-to-day issues we're seeing in the world today. Hell, I bet Epstein and that Lovecraftian Cult he was part of that pushed transhumanism are the same people behind this modified SARS virus.

Since you seem to think that the Maxwell trial is a distraction, then please tell us what they are distracting us from?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
And just for shhits and giggles....
Imagine a fawning press giving the praise that Obama had.
Instead of crapping on him every minute of every day.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Trump was afraid of Fauci. None of Trump's people criticized Fauci. Sen Paul criminally referred Fauci to the DOJ for lying to Congress in July 2021....DOJ trashed it.

Maybe Fauci is PURE evil, and everyone at the top knows it. But then, that still doesn't explain why they didn't treat him as such. When pure evil is removed from this existence, the world cheers. (i.e. Hitler)

Can you imagine what Trump would do differently if he had a first term over again? Most of his early term was playing Russia defense and relying on less than loyal staff/cabinet.

Could you imagine if you didn't need trump? No defense no Russia needed? But you was the only thing needed? What a wonderful world that would be. PAY ATTENTION

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join