It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Trump was afraid of Fauci. None of Trump's people criticized Fauci. Sen Paul criminally referred Fauci to the DOJ for lying to Congress in July 2021....DOJ trashed it.

Maybe Fauci is PURE evil, and everyone at the top knows it. But then, that still doesn't explain why they didn't treat him as such. When pure evil is removed from this existence, the world cheers. (i.e. Hitler)

Can you imagine what Trump would do differently if he had a first term over again? Most of his early term was playing Russia defense and relying on less than loyal staff/cabinet.

The less than loyal staff/cabinet was still present right up through Jan 19, 2021. What should Donald Trump should do to avoid a recurrence, when he's choosing cabinet members/staff in Nov-Dec-2024?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Catching up cranky... Not quite sure what you're asking me to check or clarify against here?

I'm probably being a bit dim but it's 5am here.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Good one!

Do people think "resigning" will prevent them from facing justice? Is that why we're seeing so many high-profile resignations lately?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Synchronicity fotf; I saw a sign in the pub, couple of days ago, that read:

"It's all Sh*ts and Giggles... until someone Giggles and Sh*ts!"

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Holy batmobile Batman!

We have some major value added there Rel if ever there was.

1st I see Lin Wood was framed a bit on Kyle R and he feels Flynn has not defended him with the facts.

I also gather Sidney Powell is looking like a bad actor. I have a hard time thinking that is true but Patrick Byrne sure has opened my eyes to the possibility that she is a gold digger instead of a freedom loving activist defending our Rights.

The attempt on LW's life was not so clear to me, but I could tell Lin was sharp and agitated toward the lies about him as any innocent man sure would be. He has the goods to prove Kyle R was mistaken or lying. I would think some of the Flynn stuff is going to be Sun Tzu strategy in play. Not because I wish it so, but because that is the only way a Military man at that level is playing. They would be foolish as leaders of Military forces to not know the "Art of War" text by heart.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
#'s n Giggle's for some. They ...have nothing. WE have it all. Watch it crumble ....with a big smile. Wait is over for me. I got shaken and stirred today, nothing major but convinced me they have zero care about us. So has the hipsters say LFG!

Christian-Porter-to-quit-politics
Liberal MP Christian Porter says he will quit politics at the next election, after a year in which he fell from one of the highest positions of power in parliament to the backbench.

But the West Australian MP became embroiled in controversy earlier this year after the ABC reported an unnamed cabinet minister had been accused of raping a woman in 1988, in a letter sent to Mr Morrison.

Mr Porter had vowed to fight on and contest the next election, and had already been pre-selected as the Liberal candidate for Pearce.

But today he confirmed his political career was over, and that he would not seek to return to parliament.

Mr Porter was the Western Australian state treasurer before entering federal politics in 2013.
www.abc.net.au...
edit on 1-12-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add link

edit on 1-12-2021 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add text

edit on 1-12-2021 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Has anyone seen the anagram of OMICRON which is ONCOMIR and then look up what ONCOMIR actually is - coincidences my rear end!

Ghost Ezra had a meme which I cant post but others obviously know how lol.

Wiki

An oncomir (also oncomiR) is a microRNA (miRNA) that is associated with cancer. MicroRNAs are short RNA molecules about 22 nucleotides in length. Essentially, miRNAs specifically target certain messenger RNAs (mRNAs) to prevent them from coding for a specific protein. The dysregulation of certain microRNAs (oncomirs) has been associated with specific cancer forming (oncogenic) events. Many different oncomirs have been identified in numerous types of human cancers.[1]

Oncomirs are associated with carcinogenesis, malignant transformation, and metastasis. Some oncomir genes are oncogenes, in that overexpression of the gene leads to cancerous growth. Other oncomir genes are tumor suppressors in a normal cell, so that underexpression of the gene leads to cancerous growth

Wow - just wow!

Yes I am going to call that one a "Rel-Sufi proof" because this is the style of his decodes that I can say clearly people can see for themselves that he has to point out to us elsewhere because we aren't wired the same as him on these matters.

It is a big wow for me. So much so that I told my bored with my Science discussions for decades now wife anyway. She was impressed this time. Anagrams and coincidences like that are just proving orchestration as Rel is showing us all these years of his input.

Thanks to everyone for helping me figure out this decode stuff. It makes more sense of course but still makes my brain want to shut down, JK...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have too and I would say we all should have tougher skin if so. The truth is all the matters in the end and yes sometimes I need to hear it about myself and cringe!
Good observation on your part and well stated.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Hellotroy

a reply to: Hellotroy

I'm not getting your point.

Who is the 'patriot'?

And since when did calling someone a democrat become an insult?

What term does the other side prefer this year?

Look again.......

Still don't get it, did I insult a patriot?

Was it by describing recent democrat behavior?

Probably wasn't much of a patriot then.

Done guessing, this is just Silly.

Yes you did insult somebody and no you don't get it. Better? Shall we try me now casper?

Casper rings a bell, but not sure where from.

If you are insinuating that I am affiliated with a certain occasional visitor with excellent time management skills, I am not.

I know you are not and I was not insinuating anything.

I've offended many people here, and most of them needed to be offended.

Some still do.

And some I probably owe an apology.

No idea which one you are, but must be pretty important to you for some reason?

Maybe just say what you need to say or move on?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Think I understand ya now... who posted first?

Il Donaldo Trumpo was at 18:40:03 EST = 23:40:03 UTC/GMT

THEY'RE NOT READY FOR THE BOOOMS!!!💥💥💥 t.co...

a) Note the RED2 = Comms blackout behind Il Donaldo in the picture! (xref #4414)
b) Timestamp points to:
#1840 [Fish]ing is fun.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.338 📁
Oct 4 2018 16:57:57 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
DECLAS COMING?
NARRATIVE SHIFT IN FULL FORCE.
UK / AUS ASSISTED ROGUE ELEMENTS OF THE US GOV'T TO TAKE DOWN A DULY-ELECTED CANDIDATE/PRESIDENT.

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a864f0 No.8955403 📁
Apr 28 2020 21:31:40 (EST)
4d189c4911d6b1b9576c5ab891ff7a4d854fd1f6fe930155c6474025c6473a40.png

twitter.com...📁
Why do they want you locked inside?
Why do they want you to panic?
WHY DO THEY WANT YOU TO LIVE IN FEAR?
Why is the media banning anyone who challenges the covid-19 narrative?
THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE P_ELECTION.
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Logical thinking.
All assets deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
Q

So... 18:40:03 EST compares to:
Link 1 at 15:45 (EST?)
Link 2 at 16:57:23 EST

I.e. Your ATS post followed by Il Donaldo Link #2 tweet, followed by Il Donaldo "THEY'RE NOT READY FOR THE BOOOMS!!!" tweet!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Dr Andreas Noak, recently deceased explains graphene oxide in jabs.
I watched this video yesterday, very well explained, but had no idea he died recently.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Post for angelchemuel.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sometimes i can't believe the World hasn't imploded already.

Omicron = Moronic acronym = They're laughing at everyone.

edit on 1-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for that link. Sharing it widely, but also hopefully 'wisely' ....

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ARCHIVES & SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 30th

Interim ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 38 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt38 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt38 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt38 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt38 P61 to 80
ATS Thread pt38 P81 to 100
ATS Thread pt38 P101 to 120
ATS Thread pt38 P121 to 140
ATS Thread pt38 P141 to 160
ATS Thread pt38 P161 to 180
ATS Thread pt38 P181 to 200
ATS Thread pt38 P201 to 220
ATS Thread pt38 P221 to 240
ATS Thread pt38 P241 to 260
ATS Thread pt38 P261 to 280
ATS Thread pt38 P281 to 300

SPREADSHEET UPDATE

KU V21.77 011221 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) All usual twitter accounts data uploaded up to midnight, Nov 30th and rippled through into DECODE tabs and CLOCK SEARCH,
2) I've added @HillaryClinton, @BarackObama and @POTUS44 tweet tabs with data back to before start of "KU":
a) Huma Abedin and accounts in (2) are colored a dirtier green and DO NOT FEED Main decode tabs/Clock Search,
b) But they do show SELF-RETWEETS Deltas and DELTAs when they tweeted each other,
c) @HillaryClinton SELF-RETWEETS are of interest because:
i) One points to #3511 child-voodoo-rituals-p*dophile,
ii) Many include 58 in DELTA and/or include "dead" in the tweet. 58 = EH = Eric Holder - Does EH use Fast & Furious cartel assets to murder for HRC???

edit on 1-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Dang it Yig I just saw this. I can't get the abc link to work now either but here is one that should work from a different source.

wxhc.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

PoF, a point of note on the Slovenian whistleblower nurse:

She says the vaccine vials are marked 1, 2, or 3:
1 = Saline,
2 = mRNA vaccine,
3 = an Adenovirus that causes cancer

This is a bitchute video of the Slovenian whistleblower - with subtitles

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you...I didn't see that it was broken until it was too late then could not get it to work when I re-posted so I ended up posting a link from a different source that did work before seeing that you had fixed my original one. I wish I could understand or learn how to fix these crazy links when they get wonky. If you can give me a tip.....I am listening. Does it have something to do with shortening the link if it is too long?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

PM for RookQueen.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PillarOfFire

PoF, a point of note on the Slovenian whistleblower nurse:

She says the vaccine vials are marked 1, 2, or 3:
1 = Saline,
2 = mRNA vaccine,
3 = an Adenovirus that causes cancer

This is a bitchute video of the Slovenian whistleblower - with subtitles

Might be a noteworthy addition to that topic

Horrified Woman Warns Her Whistleblower, Doctor-Partner Was Murdered: Recently Warned What's Really In The Vaxxes And Trust Us, If You've Been Vaxxed, You Don't Want To Know - November 29, 2021

....There is an immediate need for every attorney general to do battle with these hospitals and every legislature to pass a law specifically barring hospitals from blocking any patient from seeking the use of an FDA-approved drug at the direction of a physician to treat COVID. Hospitals cannot be allowed to become prisons where patients are denied rights they would otherwise have.

Prisons? Sounds like a 'murder factory' to me as Alan Barton had also pointed out in this September 8th ANP story. And while we're not medical doctors here at ANP, nor are we offering, nor have we ever offered, anybody medical advice, we're more than happy to report on the medical advice being given by medical doctors that is being highly censored by the mainstream media and 'establishment'.......

So what are the American people NOT being told about COVID-19, the vaxxes, their heavy censorship of ivermectin, their attempts to bring in medical martial law and a medical dictatorship, vax mandates, lockdowns and everything else that have become household words for Americans in 2020/2021? It's clear that this story has only just begun if the globalists have their way.

Breaking Down 'The Thing' Of Nightmares Causing Blood Clots, Seizures, Heart Attacks, Deaths And So Many People To Have 'Bad Luck' In The 'Game Of Russian Roulette' Called 'The Vax'

.......As stated before, this is war! People cannot collapse so quickly after the injection from what is already known to be in it, there is something else going on and he suggests that this effect must be studied by chemists who know carbon structures. Toxicologist do not expect any nano-scale razors to be there, and they do not show in the Petri dishes because they do not move around while medical doctors are dumbfounded at what is going on even though they are knowingly murdering their patients in the nation’s hospitals for the profit margins the hospital’s receive from the government........

edit on 1212021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We have only just begun

Tracking Resignations

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join