It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Thank you Pete, I don't have the patience to even attempt that anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I’m not a mediator by any means. I just know it’s not beneficial to us to banter shenanigans back and forth. We are on the same team. We can’t be losing sight over some name calling imo. Seems maybe just a misunderstanding but idk.
I do think it’s prudent to explore information and comb thru details to be sure

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

No, I have not. Things are getting weirder and weirder, which I guess should be expected, but damn, all this Nanotech is creepy!!

Uppsala, Sweden

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: elementalgrove

No, I have not. Things are getting weirder and weirder, which I guess should be expected, but damn, all this Nanotech is creepy!!

Uppsala, Sweden

Thank you for digging further than I had!

I added that tidbit about their locations on my original post.

Strange indeed.

The nanotech stuff make sense, why not convince people to take a "vaxxine" when in reality it is the seeds of transhumanism.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here's somewhat of transcript thread of the Maxwell trial questioning a Jane Doe by the prosecutor.

twitter.com...

Or just goto his twit feed as he's updating in real-time.

(post by Ghostsdogood removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In case some are new or have forgotten.

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

Jeffrey Epstein turned Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago into another of his hunting grounds for young girls, leading Trump to bar him from the Florida resort, court papers claim.

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

The same filing also cites an underage Jane Doe’s allegation that Epstein’s girlfriend-turned-pal Ghislane Maxwell recruited her at Mar-a-Lagoto be the couple’s “sex slave.”

Those who do not travel in these sorts of circles understand very little about how that system works. The circle is small, tiny, it is impossible to stay away from anyone at all and still be in the circle, which, all in the circle are not entirely bad. I once sat through an "award" ceremony for Harvey, doesn't mean I know him or like him, it is what happens.

DJT catered to the elite, the rich, and it meant being near them. So much, even help bring down the Jersey Mafia. His life, in many ways is an odd mix of duality, insider ties and branding, all leading to his current position, a position no one on earth could have been more suited for. It means the closet cannot, by definition, be perfectly clean.

So far, after every single intelligence agency on earth , every military on earth, every world leader on earth, every newspaper on earth, every anon on earth, every private eye agency on earth searched for things in DJT they had to make up the peepee tape. There was nothing, zero of importance.

If there was a connection to JE and GMax, that was real, it would have been exposed one day one. Even the CIA had nothing, as we know on day one, actually day one, he walked into the CIA (allegedly home to JE) and threatened them with ending the 5th column.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Hiall, on the repeals i spoke of, simple eggysample > www.legislation.govt.nz... < you will see all the repeals, anyone can looky see, is beyond me all that is taking place lol, still awaiting feedback from my given docs last fri but they have 14 days to reply.
Found out on a visit home to mummy n daddy that dad had heart attack after jab couple moons ago, sorta figured it out already but was confirmed by mum yesterday, he will not hear any of the conspiracies, harsh.

NZ does appear to be leading the way, first light n all, the gentleman is up to date >

Am totally actualllly feeling fully like i am in a real movie with 81 % of fellow actors being crazzy.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

www.dni.gov...
dni.gov/files/NCSC/documents/SafeguardingOurFuture/FINAL_NCSC_Emerging%20Technologies_Factsheet_10_22_2021.pdf

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you so much for posting this! I was able to read and keep up from work. This guy is doing a great job covering the trial IMO!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Trump was afraid of Fauci. None of Trump's people criticized Fauci. Sen Paul criminally referred Fauci to the DOJ for lying to Congress in July 2021....DOJ trashed it.

Maybe Fauci is PURE evil, and everyone at the top knows it. But then, that still doesn't explain why they didn't treat him as such. When pure evil is removed from this existence, the world cheers. (i.e. Hitler)

Can you imagine what Trump would do differently if he had a first term over again? Most of his early term was playing Russia defense and relying on less than loyal staff/cabinet.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Clearly im back a ways catching up, but when I saw Mr. Pools post today, the first thing that came to my mind was testing testing testing, or Test 1, Test 2, Test 3. Of course the other explanations probably make more sense, but I thought I would throw it out there if it rings any bells with someone else.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

In other news, my boss approached me today to remind me of the coming deadline. She attempted to convince me that her jab experience was pleasant and that I am being stubborn.
Last week I was doing pretty good with the news and coming changes but it’s really starting to hit home now.
Tomorrow will be my last day with the company, and likely my last day in the medical field.
edited

Hi Pete,

Perhaps this can give you some hope.

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide

Of course your particular employer may still enforce an in-house policy of mandating the jabs. But this could at least create the possibility that some employers elsewhere may choose not to mandate if not forced by the Fed Gov.

It's not a pleasant prospect to have to go job hunting, but the information surrounding the jabs and the mandates is changing almost on a daily basis.

Don't give up on your profession just yet.

I want to say "best of luck," but it seems so trite. You will be in my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

In other news, my boss approached me today to remind me of the coming deadline. She attempted to convince me that her jab experience was pleasant and that I am being stubborn.
Last week I was doing pretty good with the news and coming changes but it’s really starting to hit home now.
Tomorrow will be my last day with the company, and likely my last day in the medical field.
edited

Hi Pete,

Perhaps this can give you some hope.

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide

Of course your particular employer may still enforce an in-house policy of mandating the jabs. But this could at least create the possibility that some employers elsewhere may choose not to mandate if not forced by the Fed Gov.

It's not a pleasant prospect to have to go job hunting, but the information surrounding the jabs and the mandates is changing almost on a daily basis.

Don't give up on your profession just yet.

I want to say "best of luck," but it seems so trite. You will be in my thoughts.

I appreciate the sentiments and kind words. From all of you!
I did forward the injunction to my boss. She is inquiring on what the company policy will be and will let me know by the end of the week.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Re: How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence? (See #1181)

IMHO the linked videos below are the MOST IMPORTANT NEW INPUT I've seen for 6 months - THEY REQUIRE ANALYSIS!!!
I think they are the start of a STING on the deep state!

1) The following 3x video posts on telegram are PatriotN88 forwardings from an Account called Paula Revere. They are recordings of a phone call between Lin Wood and Patrick Byrne and they drop a number of truth bombs = 'legally' inject/make public/use as evidence

Post #1 is 14:15 mins long (#1415 = NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!)

Post #2 is 26:40 mins long (#2640 = FACTS NOT FICTION. BLIND SHEEP FOLLOW. EYES ON TARGET.)

Post #3 is 17:50 mins long

2) On the surface these appear just to be another step in the Lin Wood, Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne slagging match - but consider this when you watch them:

a) Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne (and Jo Flynn?) all stayed at Lin Wood's private estate together before the Maricopa audit... I think that meeting was the start of a STING!

b) The Paula Revere telegram DOES NOT EXIST but there are other previous "Forwards" from the account:
i) QFrogman5326 on April 7th, 2021

Lin Wood was truly a “Man On Fire” tonight!

More than 400 people packed a hotel ballroom and jumped to their feet more than 17 times at his first rally for SC GOP Chair.

Listen to his powerful message to Make South Carolina—and AMERICA—Great Again!

To start, he says FOLLOW THE MONEY!

www.myscgop.com...

ii) Nate Burruano on Nov 28th - phonecall between Lin Wood and Gen. Flynn:

NATE BURRUANO, [28.11.21 05:10]
[Forwarded from Paula Revere (Paula Revere)]
[ Voice message : New Recording 19.m4a ]

www.fightback.law

3) Truth bombs from the 3 linked posts at the top:
a) Some of the Seals guarding Lin Wood were deep state and were reporting back to DS (via C_A?)! This is why Lin dropped them and brought in his own private security. This StormRider forward of an IlDonaldoTrumpo recent tweet makes clear an attempt has been made on Lin's life,
b) Doug Logan was also at the stay over at Lin Wood's, well before his CyberNinjas started the Maricopa audit! This infers that Logan maybe White Hat military under Gen Flynn, or possibly NSA?
c) Sidney Powell refused to allow Patrick Byrne and his accountants to audit the rumoured $70 million donated to DefendtheRepublic.org:
i) She tried to palm Byrne off with access to only one account with $800k in it,
ii) She charged her normal fees to the fund,
iii) She gave herself stock options against the fund,
iv) She falsified Lin Wood's name on the cases that he was threatened with disbarment for, AFTER he had asked to have his name removed!
v) She employed a jewish lawyer called Harvey (don't mention his surname); who wrote the cases in (iv) with deliberate mistakes, typos, etc. in,
vi) She didn't review the cases written by Harvey before she signed Lin Wood's name to them,
vii) HARVEY was HILLARY CLINTON'S LAWYER UNTIL OCTOBER 2020 - just prior to election!!!

4) The phone call in 2b.iv above includes the Lin Woods' allegations of Gen. Flynn's involvement with PEGASUS.

5) All the above seems to link to #4734 which includes [Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e03d53 No.10685190 📁
Sep 17 2020 15:40:53 (EST)
images.jpg

Focus on content [information].
Research for yourself.
gatekeeper
noun
a person that controls access, as to information, often acting as an arbiter of quality or legitimacy:
an open internet allows innovators to bypass traditional gatekeepers and promote their work on its own merit.
a guardian; monitor
Deploy camouflage.
Drop all references re: 'Q' 'Qanon' etc. to avoid ban/termination _censorship install.
Algos [sniffers] bypass.
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]
Delivery of free-information.
[bypass controlled media narrative].

Q

THE KICKER: Today TWITTER CEO says media of private individuals cannot be posted on Twitter without express permission of the individuals... ALL THE ABOVE PHONE CALLS WERE PRIVATE BETWEEN LIN WOOD, GEN. FLYNN AND PATRICK BYRNE!!!

If Twitter accounts discuss the above Telegram posts then can Lin Wood sue Twitter for Defamation AND not following it's own policies?

edit on 30-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think that's a Value Add, Yig.

It may be worth checking the posts on the MAP with "Test" in, to see if any dates match?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Wish you the very best on your future endeavors!!

Johnny Bitcoin — TAKE THIS JAB AND SHOVE IT

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been covered before - FUTURE proves PAST?:

#4772:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 97a923 No.10787262 📁
Sep 25 2020 15:20:31 (EST)
Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight.
Q

1) This is related to the supposed Chinese HYPERSONIC MISSILE dominance!

Hypersonics: Adding Speed to the Quiver

Today, there is a new capability on the rise ― hypersonics, but the U.S. is racing to avoid being the one technologically surprised on the battlefield.
Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Jr. has clearly stated in his Action Orders that all Airmen must understand Chinese and Russian objectives, mindset, and warfare methods.
The two kinds of hypersonic vehicles being researched today are glide vehicles and air-breathing vehicles.

A glide vehicle is launched from a conventional rocket to the upper atmosphere. Once it reaches hypersonic speeds, the vehicle separates from the rocket and glides to its target at speeds up to Mach 15. At these speeds, there is no need for a conventional warhead; the kinetic energy alone delivered during impact would be enough to destroy most targets.
An example of this type of weapon is the U.S. Air Force’s hypersonic AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon (ARRW).
An air-breathing hypersonic vehicle uses a rocket booster to reach supersonic speed. It then separates from the rocket and turns on a new type of engine called a Supersonic Combustion Ramjet, or scramjet propulsion system, to maintain hypersonic speed throughout the flight.

Scramjet propulsion uses air in the atmosphere, entering the air intake at supersonic speeds because of the initial rocket booster, which creates propulsion when it is mixed with fuel and ignited. There are no moving parts in a scramjet engine.

When it comes to which technology to use, Lewis says both have unique advantages. Boost-glide tends to go farther, while an air-breather can be adapted to different mission sets.

2) The Chinese Hypersonic missile tested was an ARROW - it is fired up into space and then glides down to target,

3) Has the U.S.managed to add LOSBR technology to SCRAMJET HYPERSONIC MISSILES?

edit on 30-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Team Il Donaldo on fire tonight...

3 Missiles, 3 explosions, 3 guns, 333

Q Boom

Rel, are we Donaldo approved here? Link
Link via timestamps? Or did I approve Donaldo?
edit on 30-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join