It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They won't give it the UFO treatment or call it a mothership like in the old days.
This one tonight isn't close enough to cause satellite issues is it?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

twitter.com...

A few East Indians leading global brands:
IBM: Arvind Krishna
Google: Sundar Pichai
Microsoft: Satya Nadella
Adobe: Shantanu Narayan
MasterCard: Ajay Banga
Diageo: Ivan Menezes
Novartis: VK Narasimhan
VMware: Raghu Raguram
Twitter: Parag Agrawal

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

No, not at all. The moon for comparison is 238,855miles away. None of these asteroids are going to come close to that. I would think that the only real issue would be if one of them broke apart or had pieces fall off, then maybe we might have an issue but even then, it wouldn't be much to do about anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A few pages back there was talk of a pool pic of cobalt 58. I missed the post when looking back, but there’s that pesky number 58 again. (JFK, Bidens birthday weekend quote, 58th annual Christmas parade massacre in MN, etc)

Cobalt 58 is also used for sterilization of medical supplies and equipment, radiation treatment of foods, and industrial radiography.
Cobalt 58 has a half life if 70.86 days and contains 11 meta states

In other news, my boss approached me today to remind me of the coming deadline. She attempted to convince me that her jab experience was pleasant and that I am being stubborn.
Last week I was doing pretty good with the news and coming changes but it’s really starting to hit home now.
Tomorrow will be my last day with the company, and likely my last day in the medical field.
I became a lab scientist in 2008 when joining the Air Force and served in that capacity for 8 years before honorable discharge. I’ve continued in a similar role on the civilian side since then.
I was in Las Vegas March 2020 performing test validations for one of the largest reference labs in the country when the world came to a stand still.
I then spent a year traveling the country performing method validations for Covid antibody assays for healthcare networks so that they could trace immune percentages of local populous, only for those tests to never be utilized as the .gov agencies decided it wouldn’t be prudent to track natural immunity.
I’ve been back in a hospital for the last year, working 12 hour shifts, performing over 500 tests per day…just to be told that due to my “stubbornness” my services will no longer be needed. Being that my boss came onto the floor to engage in this conversation, it was the first time any of my peers have heard this. Despite them all being vaccinated I was met with great support.
The company went as far as to decline medical exemptions for food allergies (eggs), prior anaphylactic vaccine reactions, vegans, and then compiled a list of medications that would contradict a religious exemption and has declined religious exemptions now as well.

I sat down with my kids and explained how next year will be different. I explained WHY this is happening.
Next week my house will be listed for sale so that I may tap into the equity gained over the last 3 years so that I can continue to provide until I am able to find a suitable career replacement
Stay strong everyone. Tyranny will not win

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
A few pages back there was talk of a pool pic of cobalt 58. I missed the post when looking back, but there’s that pesky number 58 again. (JFK, Bidens birthday weekend quote, 58th annual Christmas parade massacre in MN, etc)

Cobalt 58 is also used for sterilization of medical supplies and equipment, radiation treatment of foods, and industrial radiography.

In other news, my boss approached me today to remind me of the coming deadline. She attempted to convince me that her jab experience was pleasant and that I am being stubborn.
Last week I was doing pretty good with the news and coming changes but it’s really starting to hit home now.
Tomorrow will be my last day with the company, and likely my last day in the medical field.
I became a lab scientist in 2008 when joining the Air Force and served in that capacity for 8 years before honorable discharge. I’ve continued in a similar role on the civilian side since then.
I was in Las Vegas March 2020 performing test validations for one of the largest reference labs in the country when the world came to a stand still.
I then spent a year traveling the country performing method validations for Covid antibody assays for healthcare networks so that they could trace immune percentages of local populous, only for those tests to never be utilized as the .gov agencies decided it wouldn’t be prudent to track natural immunity.
I’ve been back in a hospital for the last year, working 12 hour shifts, performing over 500 tests per day…just to be told that due to my “stubbornness” my services will no longer be needed. Being that my boss came onto the floor to engage in this conversation, it was the first time any of my peers have heard this. Despite them all being vaccinated I was met with great support.
The company went as far as to decline medical exemptions for food allergies (eggs), prior anaphylactic vaccine reactions, vegans, and then compiled a list of medications that would contradict a religious exemption and has declined religious exemptions now as well.

I sat down with my kids and explained how next year will be different. I explained WHY this is happening.
Next week my house will be listed for sale so that I may tap into the equity gained over the last 3 years so that I can continue to provide until I am able to find a suitable career replacement

Thank you for your strength. Best of luck to you.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

This ^^^.

Stay strong PM, there are those of us who support.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Replied with an Epistle RQ!

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

It's just the sentinels trying to stop us breaching the matrix walls.

ETA - Pete Mitchell... it may not give much practical assistance... but know you have a "fam" here; sending you the support of our collective energies!
edit on 29-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Fed Chair Powell Swings Dovish, Blames Omicron Uncertainty

The Omicron variant turns out to be all things to all market participants. Buy the vaccine makers (because new demand) but buy Big-Tech (because storm in a teacup); Sell oil (because fears of lockdown/demand), but sell the long-end of the yield curve (because 'mild, moderate' symptoms and so 'inflation/growth').

But for one market participant in particular, it's a great excuse (especially after his re-nomination) as Fed Chair Powell's prepared remarks ahead of The Coronavirus and CARES Act hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, offered some insight into his next actions (after a token shift to more hawkish positions by some Fed speakers).

Morning Star Bear...🤪🤣

ZeroHedge

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Guna mix up metaphors here but... if Joe Bidan is the ELF on the SHELF, then we can expect him to turn into Humpty Dumpty:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

BONUS ROUND:

As a character and literary allusion, Humpty Dumpty has appeared or been referred to in many works of literature and popular culture, particularly English author Lewis Carroll's 1871 book Through the Looking-Glass, in which he was described as an egg.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well, at least we know Il Donaldo knows the Q drops, and knows to match date and timestamps, knows mirrors, and knows Q+ = DJT.

What's referring to, the tragic White Trash nature of this Admin's efforts to "decorate" the WH world leaders to see.

Compare To DJT's GingerBread Setup See comments.

This is just shameful See comments.

edit on 29-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They better enjoy those electrons while they still can. They won’t be worth anything when the shtf. I’d buy a nice warm private island and spend every last dollar developing it to be self sustainable, and arm the place with every defense I could. I’d buy so much stuff you wouldn’t be able to buy toilet paper. Or paper towels. Or any number of the things you can’t find on the shelves. Wait a minute…someone already stole my idea…

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Elon Musk and Microsift CEO both selling Huuuge amounts of stock, RedPill78 telegram:

Something serious going down in the markets. Elon selling HUGE amount of shares as well as Microsoft CEO selling half of his holdings. Stock Market crash coming?

Microsoft CEO openinsider.com...

Elon Musk openinsider.com...

Musk = just under $10 BILLION sold
Microsoft CEO = just under $0.5 BILLION (50% of his shares in the company!)

They're definitely cashing out before the SHTF.

In Musk's case, he routinely violates laws against stock market manipulation, and his company has almost certainly been cooking the books financially since the very beginning. Maybe he's planning to skip town before the axe falls.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Back to ya! Yes I think you are right!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Get out your tinfoil hats. I’m only half joking. Hopefully it is at worst just surveillance vans. I’m more afraid of the ones that can perform microwave attacks.

originally posted by: dashen

Same here.

But different.. .......

Stay safe bruv

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Holy crap! Forgot Humpty was in that. That is funny as well as relevant!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
A surveillance van sent by which agency in particular? If they were going to survielle why park in such an obvious spot to be seen? With the advanced equipment they allegedly have, it's not necessary to move in so close to a target. In fact, they don't need a van in order to spy at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Anyone see this...

Genderless Voice

It's been around since 2019, and a new exhibit at the Smithsonian Institution features an interactive display that incorporates the first "genderless voice assistant," Just the News reported.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My interpretation of the symbolism in the Biden's 2021 White House gingerbread cake - PROOF GRAPHIC:

Bigger

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well you aren’t wrong. It just depends on the situation, who it is, and what they are trying to do. It could be nothing. Remember the DC sniper attacks? Everyone was running around looking for white vans. The shooters were in a blue sedan. There are white vans literally everywhere.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: Caled
A surveillance van sent by which agency in particular? If they were going to survielle why park in such an obvious spot to be seen? With the advanced equipment they allegedly have, it's not necessary to move in so close to a target. In fact, they don't need a van in order to spy at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Checkmate.
wyss.harvard.edu...
harvard.edu/news/team-builds-first-living-robots-that-can-reproduce/

“This is profound,” says Levin. “These cells have the genome of a frog, but, freed from becoming tadpoles, they use their collective intelligence, a plasticity, to do something astounding.” In earlier experiments, the scientists were amazed that Xenobots could be designed to achieve simple tasks. Now they are stunned that these biological objects—a computer-designed collection of cells—will spontaneously replicate.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
GhostEzra telegram account. Here

OMICRON > ONCOMIR

An oncomir is a microRNA that is associated with cancer. MicroRNAs are short RNA molecules about 22 nucleotides in length. Essentially, miRNAs specifically target certain messenger RNAs to prevent them from coding for a specific protein. The dysregulation of certain microRNAs has been associated with specific cancer forming events

Hmm.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join