It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Argument with My Doctor Today Regarding Vaccinating Covid-19 Recoverees.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
As long as you see a global pandemic as a political issue then you are always going to have issues.

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Until you realize that a global pandemic is being used at a political issue, you will continue not to get it.

The pandemic is real enough. The extent and the data we get is all suspect, and driven by fear and political gain, not Science. Yet when we react accordingly, we are anti-vax science deniers. A large group of people have been brainwashed and are actively spreading propaganda, believing their plight to be heroic and necessary.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

When are you finished being protected from the effects of covid 19 though?

Current official estimates are 6-8 months.

But newer studies are starting to indicate that it might even be as low as 3 months in some.

For those who do NOT already have natural antibodies.

While the vaxxed are STILL spreading the delta moo and other more dangerous variants to everyone around them.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I suppose I should have been more clear.

I'm not accusing just the people in the US of doing this but the politicians and big corporations as well.

It seems to me that it's far more of a political issue in the US than other countries although it's relatively political everywhere.

I'm against the general ethics and attitude of the Tory party and think Boris Johnson as a politician and also a human but I don't use the actions or issues arising because of covid 19 as a political weapon.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Not all doctors are pushing it.
I’ll keep it simple, just last week a doctor that’s been caring for injury issues for 20+ years asked me if I had gotten the jab.
I said no, doctor replied, “keep it that way”.
The visit was three minutes long. 👍
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Not all doctors are pushing it.
I’ll keep it simple, just last week a doctor that’s been caring for injury issues for 20+ years asked me if I had gotten the jab.
I said no, doctor replied, “keep it that way”.
The visit was three minutes long. 👍

The paramedic living across the street said exactly the same thing.

In much stronger language.

He is the guy in my town responsible collecting vax bodies after they were unable to call for help and perished alone (high elderly population here)

So not every medical professional is completely brainwashed into submitting to democrat fascism.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Wow! Find another doctor dude! If a doctor told me i was wasting her time, I would say I think you're wasting my time, too. See ya!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I suppose I should have been more clear.

I'm not accusing just the people in the US of doing this but the politicians and big corporations as well.

It seems to me that it's far more of a political issue in the US than other countries although it's relatively political everywhere.

I'm against the general ethics and attitude of the Tory party and think Boris Johnson as a politician and also a human but I don't use the actions or issues arising because of covid 19 as a political weapon.

you have been consistent and shown loads of integrity on this, and for that, I applaud you. And you have said multiple times that you don't agree with the political nature of all this, and don't see it from over there, but I can assure you, the new articles we post, and the information we post is all real, and all actively happening in the US right now. I know it seems like something surreal and from clown world and not reality, but it's my firm belief that we currently do reside in clown world.

Thanks for being consistent.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
OP thanks for sharing your story but your doctor is right. For those of us that work in the Healthcare system we have seen this quite often though it is still considered rare.

You should be thankful that, if true, they "argued" with you about what's best for your health. You've been going to this doctor for a while (1992 unless this was sarcasm) so it seems you have trust in this doctor.

Again be thankful that they are still doing their job and they are still going to recommend what they think is the best for you.

My doctor says I should diet but I don't listen lol, I love food.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'll be honest and say that initially I was of the opinion that most of it was just typical ATS extremism and exaggeration.

The more I've seen and the more members whom I've previously had good reason to respect as genuine and sensible people that posted though I gradually realised that there is indeed something very iffy going on.

I don't know what and to a degree it doesn't really affect me but it does concern me.

Something smells fishy and that's never good is it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
OP thanks for sharing your story but your doctor is right. For those of us that work in the Healthcare system we have seen this quite often though it is still considered rare.

You should be thankful that, if true, they "argued" with you about what's best for your health. You've been going to this doctor for a while (1992 unless this was sarcasm) so it seems you have trust in this doctor.

Again be thankful that they are still doing their job and they are still going to recommend what they think is the best for you.

Are you trying to claim that the vax is superior to the natural antibodies that he ALREADY has?

Funny that.

There are ZERO studies that claim what you just claimed.

And MANY that claim the exact opposite.

So are you trying to say that his doctor knows better than every study completed to date?

Instead of mindlessly following the fascist democrat's orders to push the vax?

Sounds pretty absurd to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Are you claiming that you know the op's personal health situation better than his GP of many years?

I know I'd trust my GP over a bunch of randoms on a CT site all day long.

link   

I'll be honest and say that initially I was of the opinion that most of it was just typical ATS extremism and exaggeration.

The more I've seen and the more members whom I've previously had good reason to respect as genuine and sensible people that posted though I gradually realised that there is indeed something very iffy going on.

I don't know what and to a degree it doesn't really affect me but it does concern me.

Something smells fishy and that's never good is it.

This problem would immediately end if everyone else used their critical thinking skills like you have.

I don't know the answers either.

But can clearly see through the blatantly false propaganda that we are being force fed.

And KNOW that is not ever the solution to anything.

link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Are you trying to claim that the vax is superior to the natural antibodies that he ALREADY has?

Funny that.

So are you trying to say that his doctor knows better than every study completed to date?

lol point that out where I said that. I did not state that at all.

I simply stated that we have seen cases where someone who got it, got it again. So just because you have the natural immunity it does not mean you are 100% safe.

Go sensationalize somewhere else you #ing troll.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Are you claiming that you know the op's personal health situation better than his GP of many years?

I know I'd trust my GP over a bunch of randoms on a CT site all day long.

You trust his gp over ALL actual medical studies.

ATS has NOTHING to do with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just so I’m clear here.
Your doctor browbeats you for 30 minutes about something you’ve said no to at least 2 times and YOU are wasting her time???

Oh FFS.....🤯

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All medical studies?

That's a rather bold statement.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Funny that.

I simply stated that we have seen cases where someone who got it, got it again. So just because you have the natural immunity it does not mean you are 100% safe.

I did NOT say 100% effective.

It is clearly not.

I said EVERY study so far indicates that natural antibodies are FAR superior to vax.

And you failed to even try to refute that.

Because you can't.

Nice name calling though.

Is that supposed to accomplish something?

Or are you just frustrated that someone challenged your opinion.

Definition of immature weak mind.

link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
So your doctor tells you to be vaccinated to protect you health,

and your argument is that 25% of patients in your county have been vaccinated but still have covid.....as opposed to the 75% who are not vaccinated having covid?

And you would rather be the 75%

No-one can help you if you won't follow your GP's advice.

I just hope you don't get sick and find yourself unable to seek care.

Because, Care I must.

His doctor is being very unprofessional! She sounds like she should be a pharmaceutical sales rep not a doctor. I bet she makes a nice buck off of everyone she injects. She is trying to gaslight him into getting something he has clearly stated he doesn't want nor need. I had a doctor just like her and I left after the first visit. I bet she too would be trying to push this vaccine on me and I am sure her 'scare' tactics work on many people.

If I were the OP I would find a new doctor.

link   

All medical studies?

That's a rather bold statement.

I haven't found ANY that indicates vax is superior

Have you?

Bold statement is intentional.

I am daring you to link to one indicating that vax is superior.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Funny that.

Just noticed that you claim to be a medical professional.

So finding a single legit study claiming vax is superior to natural antibodies should be easier for you, right?

I'll wait.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join