It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Argument with My Doctor Today Regarding Vaccinating Covid-19 Recoverees.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think the issue is that you are basing the dr's decision on a whole bunch of stuff that's not actually true.

If you only applied things that were true you'd still be able to question the judgement of doctors but with a reasonable amount of credibility.

a reply to: Salander

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Are you saying that you think many of our current problems are caused by the democrat's politicization of our health care, and the resulting loss of credibility for the entire industry?

I agree.

Is my primary point on most covid threads.

Stopping that nonsense would resolve a whole lot.

And maybe even convince everyone to get the jab.

Fabricated propaganda and other fascist tactics will not.

Ever.

Not even remotely possible.

So why do they continue with this?

If the vax is really as safe, effective & important as they claim, the healthcare industry just blew off both feet with own hand grenades.

Hurting ALL of us as a result.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

OP thanks for sharing your story but your doctor is right. For those of us that work in the Healthcare system we have seen this quite often though it is still considered rare.

You should be thankful that, if true, they "argued" with you about what's best for your health. You've been going to this doctor for a while (1992 unless this was sarcasm) so it seems you have trust in this doctor.

Again be thankful that they are still doing their job and they are still going to recommend what they think is the best for you.

My doctor says I should diet but I don't listen lol, I love food.

Are you trying to claim that the vax is superior to the natural antibodies that he ALREADY has?

Funny that.

There are ZERO studies that claim what you just claimed.

And MANY that claim the exact opposite.

So are you trying to say that his doctor knows better than every study completed to date?

Instead of mindlessly following the fascist democrat's orders to push the vax?

Sounds pretty absurd to me.

lol point that out where I said that. I did not state that at all.

I simply stated that we have seen cases where someone who got it, got it again. So just because you have the natural immunity it does not mean you are 100% safe.

Go sensationalize somewhere else you #ing troll.

Just noticed that you claim to be a medical professional.

So finding a single legit study claiming vax is superior to natural antibodies should be easier for you, right?

I'll wait.

I have worked in the Healthcare industry for 15 years. Never once have I said that I am a medical professional. I am not a frontline worker and I have seen, throughout our 15 main hospitals, what it has done to our frontline workers, our ED's, our ICU's.

Then why did you specify that in your post?

Was it to fool someone into thinking that your claims were more credible than everyone else's?

But thank you for whatever you do in the healthcare industry.

The reason I state that is because a lot of people do not take this serious and they think its one big lying agenda. I've seen it, I've lived it, and I'm not going with the status quo here of ATS and going to be silent about what I see and have experienced.

Look I completely understand the falsehoods that people may have in this entire thing. It's not like I went out and got vaccinated right away because I had my concerns as well. I am very fortunate to have several doctor friends and other doctors that I work with that know a hell of a lot more than I do about this. Having discussions with them led me to having trust in what I was putting in my body. But I will tell you, that while every single doctor I've associated with and talked with this about (7 in total), it's not like they all 100% agree on everything either. They have different views, different opinions on this stuff as much as we do.

Posts like this may begin to alter some opinions.

That and convincing democrats to lay off our healthcare.

And fictional propaganda.

link   

link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Yes, I very much agree with you.

But let's not lose sight of the fact that DJT greatly enabled this fraud by way of Operation Warp Speed, and that with the exception of Rand Paul and a few others, the GOP has been remarkably silent on the matter.

When Trump encouraged the crowd in Alabama last month to take the clot shots, he was appropriately booed.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Or... it sounds to me like Care has decided to take full personal responsibility for their own health.

Good on ya, Care my friend!

Your comment suggests that you believe GPs are not people, subject to biases, bad information, and just flat being wrong.

Most Doctors are very, extremely wrong when it comes to treating chronic disease. Period.

Your reply is about as crazy as Care's. The last person I know that took everything into their hands died of breast cancer. They knew better than the doctors at stage 1 and a year later died working everything on her own. She was also a 100% anti-vaxxer even with her kids.

So good luck in all that...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
All medical studies?

That's a rather bold statement.

I haven't found ANY that indicates vax is superior

Have you?

Bold statement is intentional.

I am daring you to link to one indicating that vax is superior.

There's quite a few.

Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection

Not saying I think/know the vax is superior, just the research is a mixed bag of which is better.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

The driving point for me is that I don't see how an MD with a conscience can possibly recommend a patient having graphene oxide and other toxins injected into his body.

ESPECIALLY considering that with 8 months+ of data showing the shots don't work.

ESPECIALLY considering that they are dangerous to all and fatal to many, and harmful to hundreds of thousands.

I don't live in an Ivory Tower, but I personally knew nobody who died from the actual virus (if it exists), but during these last 6 months I know 6 people who have died from the shot.

I am the opposite of what you have seen. I have seen many die from the virus. I have had only 1 friend die from the virus, thankfully. I want to make it clear, a majority of the folks that are dying have underlying root causes here. My friend was not a healthy person but I have seen healthy (at least appearance wise/weight/etc) people really struggle with this as well.

Not all toxins are bad, generally they are bad when used with incorrect amounts.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Thank you for that.

I don't trigger, get hurt feelings, or hold grudges, so no harm done.

And your apology sets an excellent example for others.

I honestly appreciate that.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Your reply is about as crazy as Care's. The last person I know that took everything into their hands died of breast cancer.

Yes, and there are thousands of stories of people who survived cancer by taking things into their own hands and going against the standard medical advice.

They knew better than the doctors at stage 1 and a year later died working everything on her own.

Sad, if true, but the reason is likely the vast amount of confusion and bad information about natural therapies as a direct result of medical industry lies. So, her blood is on their hands.

At least she took personal responsibility.

She was also a 100% anti-vaxxer even with her kids.

So freakin what?

My kids (7, and twins just turned 4) thankfully have never and will never be jabbed. Their immune systems will be strong and vital.

So good luck in all that...

Luck is not a factor - except for the jabbed.
edit on 15-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The pressure to get vaccinated is way too high across the board, for a disease that has a small mortality rate of 2/10th of 1% of the U.S. population over the past 19 months.

Chances of moderate to severe illness are significantly greater than that.

I didn't get vaccinated because I'm afraid of dying of COVID.
I didn't get a flu vaccine because I'm afraid of dying of flu.
I didn't get my last tetanus booster because I'm afraid of dying of tetanus.

I got vaccinated because I don't want to be sick for a week, or hospitalized.

I've rarely gone to doctors for anything throughout life but now want nothing to do with the entire medical system as they've shown their true colours. They can take their vaccines/hospitals and shove it. At this point I'd rather die than support them any further.

If the emerging system of "we must do this to you for your own good" isn't stopped here and now, it could literally destroy our way of life.

Can't let that happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

When Trump encouraged the crowd in Alabama last month to take the clot shots, he was appropriately booed.

We need to separate the vaccine from the horrendous way the Goverment is handling all of this. It seems the disconnect is that the vaccine and Goverment are all lumped in together as bad and that is really were most including Care is being incorrect.

Hate how the Goverment is handling it all, but don't hate the vaccine. About 96 to 98% of doctors are vaccinated, Republican leaders, including Trump, that are doing things the smart way like TX and FL all highly suggest to get the vaccine. At some point people need to pull away from the fringe on BitChute, Reddit etc and follow real experts in all this.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

But he also says the "Boosters" are not needed, and he probably won't be getting one.

Source 9.3.2021: thehill.com...

edit on 9/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Good thing you didn't get the jab:

COVID-19 Vaccines linked to increase in CANCER
www.lifesitenews.com...

BOISE, Idaho (LifeSiteNews) — A doctor has found an increase in cancers since the COVID-19 inoculation rollout.

On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.

Video Link

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, and there are thousands of stories of people who survived cancer by taking things into their own hands and going against the standard medical advice.

There has been some large studies on that, and people who forgo normal treatment for breast cancer have a 5 times higher chance to die that is really a very high 90% survival rate when treated correctly. The study results were published August 10 in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Those that do not die are mostly young people whose body can carry the cancer without it spreading throughout their body. Other cancers are about 100% you will die if not treated.

At least she took personal responsibility.

At least... lol You can also jump off a cliff too and we can all say, well he/she took personal responsibility... If you break your leg or have a tooth problem do you do all that yourself too? And if not, then why not? If all your teeth slowly rotted out of your head like days of old why is that good even though you "took personal responsibility"?

My kids (7, and twins just turned 4) thankfully have never and will never be jabbed. Their immune systems will be strong and vital.

Never had anything? Or are you talking only about the COVID vaccine?

link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Our first responders in Florida don't have to wear the shame of communist oppression over their faces. Well, except in a handful of compromised counties.

Funny, you would think our state would look like a mad Max dystopian nightmare by now considering how hard the corporate terror is playing across all forms of weaponized Global Engagement Center media. And yet, those that get sick, mostly just recover and go back to work and our entire economy has outperformed pretty much every shutdown state that has tried to kill personal freedom and expand authoritarian government overreach.

Show me in the annual global mortality lists where this scamdemic has deviated deaths outside the ten year average?? What happened was the scary black man was phased out as the psychological enemy of deceny in the early 2000's as they rolled out scary brown Muslims as terrorist enemies of the free world. Now that era is over, and just like I said in that thread where isis last stronghold in Syria was defeated, the uni-party would turn to cannibalism. I even knew they would move on to disease of the season right on queue. I just never expected they managed to perfect mind control through internet media so damn effectively.

It's whatever, more and more of this horse manure is being exposed behind the icing of the cake.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s really getting bizarre how hard they are pushing this fake vaccine.

The reasoning we’ve been hearing from more than one shill is that “Everyone needs to get the vaccine to protect the vaccinated”
That includes three of the biggest shills out there, Biden, Harris and Fauci.

What does that even mean? Take the vaccine to protect the vaccinated when you can still catch the Vid while vaccinated???

I don’t know what the F is going on with this but the harder they push this, the more bizarre it is.

How is it Bizarre?
The vaccine protects you to the point of you not going into the Hospital (being sick and using up recourses human and financial)

What's not to get?

You stay unvaxed because of political reasons, not medical.
I think that's utterly weak and also pathetic.

Did I tell you why I am not taking the fake vaccine?
Because I don’t think I did and it’s basically none of your damn business.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes, I very much agree with you.

But let's not lose sight of the fact that DJT greatly enabled this fraud by way of Operation Warp Speed, and that with the exception of Rand Paul and a few others, the GOP has been remarkably silent on the matter.

I disagree with one part.

Warp speed was absolutely needed, especially with what little we knew at the time.

And was a historically remarkable success.

They DID produce a vaccine in a tiny fraction of the time everyone predicted.

Actually completed in Sept 2020, and then held back until after elections by democrats.

(Further destroying any credibility dems have on this issue)

And the vaccine IS fairly safe, and at least temporarily effective.

(That is not a recommendation to get jabbed)

I have NO problem with the effort to develop it.

And would be screaming from mountain tops if they had not.

My issues are with the fascist methods used to force it on everyone, and the fact that it was deployed during outbreak, which causes other variants to become dominant (delta moo), and the fact that they are intentionally lying to us 24/7 in their propaganda effort.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Phage

The pressure to get vaccinated is way too high across the board, for a disease that has a small mortality rate of 2/10th of 1% of the U.S. population over the past 19 months.

Chances of moderate to severe illness are significantly greater than that.

I didn't get vaccinated because I'm afraid of dying of COVID.
I didn't get a flu vaccine because I'm afraid of dying of flu.
I didn't get my last tetanus booster because I'm afraid of dying of tetanus.

I got vaccinated because I don't want to be sick for a week, or hospitalized.

I've rarely gone to doctors for anything throughout life but now want nothing to do with the entire medical system as they've shown their true colours. They can take their vaccines/hospitals and shove it. At this point I'd rather die than support them any further.

If the emerging system of "we must do this to you for your own good" isn't stopped here and now, it could literally destroy our way of life.

Can't let that happen.

THIS.

EXACTLY.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm a former resident of Miami. Coral Gables/Coconut Grove.

Florida has always been a different mindset.

I'm guesting on Lead Guitar at 4 surprise shows Ocala n Clearwater...but I keep postponing.

At least this group....only books outside beach, patio, outside gigs.

They don't care. I do....

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join