It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Argument with My Doctor Today Regarding Vaccinating Covid-19 Recoverees.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The appointment was to discuss results of my prior week's routine blood test.

Immediately, my doctor since 1992 launches into once again attempting to get me vaccinated. (I declined her kind offer 6 months ago.)

Dr. Devinder: Mr. Care, in February you told me that you didn't want or need the Covid-19 vaccine, because you have recovered from Covid-19 and feel the natural antibodies provide sufficient protection.

We in the medical community have learned a lot since then. This virus is adaptive and tricky. It finds ways around natural immunity. In order to have the best protection against the variants, you need to get vaccinated.

ME: The Centers for Disease Control says those of us who have recovered from Covid-19 rarely catch it again.

Dr. Devinder: That's not true! I have patients who have contracted Covid-19 twice.

ME: Dr. Devinder, take a look at this simple statement on the CDC website...(I whip out my phone tap the bookmark: www.cdc.gov... )

Updated Aug. 6, 2021: Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

It can't get any simpler or straight-forward than this from the nation's #1 official health authority, Dr. Devinder.

Dr. Devinder: You're missing my point, Mr. Care. The Vaccine will give you additional protection against getting sick, if you contract Covid-19.

ME: I then showed her that 25% of Covid-19 patients in the hospital in our neighboring state (Wisconsin) are FULLY VACCINATED.

This back-n-forth goes on for 30 minutes. "Arguing" about things ranging from Vaccines starting to wear off after 30 days, to Congress and the White House exempting themselves from the Vaccine mandates because they are potentially dangerous drugs long-term.

Eventually she gives up, says the bloodwork came back with normal results, and tells me she regretted wasting so much time on me, while other patients who listen and appreciate her advice, are waiting to see her.

Dr. Devinder tried to vaccinate me against Covid-19 back in February, but wasn't as "determined' as she was today. You'd think there's a contest going in the medical community that awards huge prizes to doctors who can get the most people vaccinated.

Bottom Line: There is potentially something very wrong with these vaccines, but due to the huge $$$ they generate for so many individuals, their potential dangers are only recognized in the form of official vaccine waivers for VIPs in society.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by Phage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So your doctor tells you to be vaccinated to protect you health,

and your argument is that 25% of patients in your county have been vaccinated but still have covid.....as opposed to the 75% who are not vaccinated having covid?

And you would rather be the 75%

No-one can help you if you won't follow your GP's advice.

I just hope you don't get sick and find yourself unable to seek care.

Because, Care I must.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ya can't trust nothing anymore. The world has gone to.....

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One of the rare occasions I went to the doctor was at the beginning of the year, I went for a referral for a CV19 antibody test. During the consultation the doctor, and I use that term loosely, suggested that it'd be in my best interests to get the jab ...... as I may not be able to travel anywhere in the future.

My cynicism and lack of respect for the medical profession passed over a Rubicon that day.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Can you find another doctor?

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It’s really getting bizarre how hard they are pushing this fake vaccine.

The reasoning we’ve been hearing from more than one shill is that “Everyone needs to get the vaccine to protect the vaccinated”
That includes three of the biggest shills out there, Biden, Harris and Fauci.

What does that even mean? Take the vaccine to protect the vaccinated when you can still catch the Vid while vaccinated???

I don’t know what the F is going on with this but the harder they push this, the more bizarre it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

and your argument is that 25% of patients in your county have been vaccinated but still have covid.....as opposed to the 75% who are not vaccinated having covid?

Because, Care I must.

Come on man! Re-read the OP and then circle-back with relevant advice.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You should probably listen to your doctor, they know your health better than an article from the CDC

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We are here to help, when things go down hill for those who took the experimental jabs

Not me.
Have you seen the show The Walking Dead?

The next 4 or 5 seasons, they are going to change the name to The Walking Vaccinated.

I have a Colt Python and a cowboy hat that’s gonna come in real handy.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Natural immunity is superior to the mRNA vaccines, I sure would not get a shot if I had the disease already. And being exposed to the virus when out and about will rejuvinate your natural immunity each time. If you remain locked up and do not get exposed to it, the immunity will fade. No wonder they wanted everyone stuck at home...but it did not change the fact that getting a virus turn covid after you have immunity still remains rare.

The doctor could be only reading what the pushers of the vaccine are sending her to read. that is the way lots of doctors are, they do not want to have their license jeopardized by telling the whole truth, they could get caught.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Because, Care I must.

What's the point of getting vaccinated when the border is still wide open with no vaccines. They let even more people in on planes also with no vaccines from Afghanistan. I just hope you don't ever let this bounce around in your mind if in the US. Otherwise it blows up your whole understanding of what is going on.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

One of the rare occasions I went to the doctor was at the beginning of the year, I went for a referral for a CV19 antibody test. During the consultation the doctor, and I use that term loosely, suggested that it'd be in my best interests to get the jab ...... as I may not be able to travel anywhere in the future.

My cynicism and lack of respect for the medical profession passed over a Rubicon that day.

Yep...they're pulling out all the stops, and using tactics that would make sales guru Roger Fisher proud!

The pressure to get vaccinated is way too high across the board, for a disease that has a small mortality rate of 2/10th of 1% of the U.S. population over the past 19 months.

edit on 9/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You should probably listen to your doctor, they know your health better than an article from the CDC

Right, when they all get sent this info on how to use more coercive language... When doctors are being manipulated they are no longer serving the patient/doctor relationship but rather the doctor/governing medical association relationship.

www.ama-assn.org...

Care, I find it amazing you actually got to speak for some time to your doctor and have this discussion. My last, over the phone, was under two minutes long with the doctor getting rude. I had him on speaker phone so wasn't just me who thought he was rude. I can't handle the masks and was asking to have my sinuses/ breathing checked as I've had the blockage all my life. No such luck but he offered antidepressants! Then he gave up his medical license right out of the blue so need to find another.

edit on 14-9-2021 by igloo because: added thought

(post by Phage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The pressure to get vaccinated is way too high across the board, for a disease that has a small mortality rate of 2/10th of 1% of the U.S. population over the past 19 months.

Chances of moderate to severe illness are significantly greater than that.

I didn't get vaccinated because I'm afraid of dying of COVID.
I didn't get a flu vaccine because I'm afraid of dying of flu.
I didn't get my last tetanus booster because I'm afraid of dying of tetanus.

I got vaccinated because I don't want to be sick for a week or more, or hospitalized.
edit on 9/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Can you find another doctor?

I have no desire to. Could end up with a Fauci type that enjoys inflicting pain.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Don't know how you bit your bloody tongue cause after all
that BS I would have given her a bloody good telling to piss off!
And that there are many Drs care more about their patients,
respect medicine & don't accept the pay offs from Big Pharm.

That was harsh from your own Dr...makes me blood boil!
What Phage suggested possibly get a new doctor.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join