It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Argument with My Doctor Today Regarding Vaccinating Covid-19 Recoverees.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had COVID too, early on.

My doctor had me get an anti-bodies test, along with my other blood work. My blood work showed no anti-bodies, so I went ahead and got the vaccine.

COVID kicked my ass, literally. It ran from head to toe, through it's course. When I was over it, I still felt vulnerable in some areas, like my heart, lungs and kidneys. I didn't think I could go through another bout of it without losing some serious health ground.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

and there is also no intrinsic danger of just wearing a seatbelt
What is the "intrinsic" danger of the vaccines?

And seatbelts can result in death. I still wear one though.
www.againstseatbeltcompulsion.org...

edit on 9/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I have a special note from my doctor saying I don't have to,

Not sure how valid it might be, but special indeed.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

My argument is apparently scheduled for Friday morning.

Told our doctor that my wife and I want exemption letters, just in case this gets any more stupid. I have a fallback doctor I can go to, if our regular doctor has not gotten the memo about me. If my wife gets the jab, she WILL die as she already has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, an ICD and has a pretty serious pulmonary hypertension issue that did not get any better with 3 hospital caused congestive heart failures and one pharma company induced interstitial lung disease promoted by amiodarone.

The jab/spike protein would jam up her already small vascular system, lung pressure will increase and she would suffer either cardiac arrest or pulmonary embolism. Because of the way the spike protein works it could also cause an aneurysm or other tearing through endothelial cell erosion and then she'll bleed out internally. My objective is to obviously keep her alive and getting the jab will not keep her alive.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I have a special note from my doctor saying I don't have to,

Not sure how valid it might be, but special indeed.

It's valid, have already used it in court a couple of times. In both cases, charges for NOT wearing a seatbelt dropped, case thrown out.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I listened to the Chief medical officer urging people not to take Ivermectin because it did not work, and assuring people if they got sick with Covid the Hospitals has monoclonal antibodies and Remenisivir to treat Covid. Did nobody tell him that Remendisvir is a killer? That's in New Zealand following the narrative. The Coroner said there was no evidence to link the death of a teenager with the vaccine, but would be investigating. Don't you say that after the investigation?

Along with this customs have ceased lots of Ivermectin at the border. Why worry about a simple wormer. They are worried that real science will beat them. He added that horse wormer won't work. He can not stop that because the horse industry needs it. Clown world everywhere..

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well, that would depend on who is recording the danger and the bias associated with their moral value compared to financial value.

There does seem to be a history of vaccines being approved and failing - if you look you would find the information.
No, not putting a link, you can do your own research and report back.
edit on 15-9-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yes, you tell him Care. LMFAO

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Is it possible that people are addicted to talking negatively about the vaccine? You didn't need to argue with her like she was going to sedate you and give you the vaccine while you are unconscious.

Hating on the vaccine is a full time commitment. Someone could EASILY occupy their day with all kinds of hobbies.

The unvaccinated think they're safe
The vaccinated think they're safe

If you're safe, you're safe. No need to worry constantly. Take a vacation.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The vaccinated think they're safe

Safer. I think I am safer vaccinated than not.

I carry a parachute when I go hang gliding because I am safer with it than not. And I have still never deployed it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

and there is also no intrinsic danger of just wearing a seatbelt

www.againstseatbeltcompulsion.org...

Their intrinsic property is that they kill people. In particular they kill healthy people who are not at risk of dying or even going to hospital from a Sars-CoV-2 infection.

And that's not actually true. The primary cause is the risk of being in a moving vehicle and having an accident. Sitting in a stationary vehicle in the middle of an empty carpark with a seatbelt on .......

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

In particular they kill healthy people who are not at risk of dying or even going to hospital from a Sars-CoV-2 infection.
That's quite a mouthful. I don't buy it.

The primary cause is the risk of being in a moving vehicle and having an accident
True. Chances are greater that you will die in a car than from a vaccine. Especially if you drive in Mississippi.
injuryfacts.nsc.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s really getting bizarre how hard they are pushing this fake vaccine.

The reasoning we’ve been hearing from more than one shill is that “Everyone needs to get the vaccine to protect the vaccinated”
That includes three of the biggest shills out there, Biden, Harris and Fauci.

What does that even mean? Take the vaccine to protect the vaccinated when you can still catch the Vid while vaccinated???

I don’t know what the F is going on with this but the harder they push this, the more bizarre it is.

How is it Bizarre?
The vaccine protects you to the point of you not going into the Hospital (being sick and using up recourses human and financial)

What's not to get?

You stay unvaxed because of political reasons, not medical.
I think that's utterly weak and also pathetic.

It does not protect you from going into the hospital or death. You can still get a severe case, have to go to the hospital and/or end up dying. This crap is no better than over-the-counter cough medicine. It lowers or makes less severe some symptoms in some cases. That's it! It doesn't stop infection or re-infection or re-re-infection ad naseum or transmission/re-transmission. IT IS NOT A VACCINE!

Cheers - Dave

If someone has underlying medical conditions, they can easily still end up in hospital, intensive care, and face death. These are usually the statistics that are bandied about when people say get vaccinated.

yet, the vaccine can also cause those with underlying medical conditions to end up in hospital, intensive care and facing death.

Worse, it can also bring on conditions that might not have occurred for the individual.

Those that say people are refusing the vaccine for political reasons, or out of fear, are not really following along properly.

I refuse because I've made a choice. NOT to be experimented on. I've not met a single person in real life who has had covid. Not a single one. Guess I'm just lucky where I live.

But I have underlying medical conditions and am not going to play russian roulette with an experiment.

No fear, I've made my peace with things. But I decide when, not some mandate that forces me via threat of loss of liberty.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

" Eventually she gives up, says the bloodwork came back with normal results, and tells me she regretted wasting so much time on me, while other patients who listen and appreciate her advice, are waiting to see her ".

Wow! What a c***t . Seriously , I would either complain about this "Dr" or at least get another doctor. She isn't qualified to take care of patients with such an inflated ego.

Should have shown her this article:
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Dr. Devinder tried to vaccinate me against Covid-19 back in February, but wasn't as "determined' as she was today. You'd think there's a contest going in the medical community that awards huge prizes to doctors who can get the most people vaccinated.

I believe you.

Looks like your doctor was quite a pushy on this one with your appointment with the doctor. The doctor tried to cave you into it?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

This CDC webpage says 209,704 have been hospitalized since Covid-19 arrived from China.

Covid-19 USA Hospitalizations: www.cdc.gov...

The link you provided goes to a page called "Reinfection with COVID-19" and does not have any numbers for hospitalizations.

The CDC Covid Data Tracker shows that there have been 2,899,368 covid admissions to the hospital since Aug 1, 2020
CDC Covid Data Tracker

So, just a shade under 1% (.91%) then, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

You know a few weeks on the side walk i had heard someone say who was walking while talking withe their phone to someone or their freind i suppose? they said that they are guinea pigs those who took it.

"Yeah Yeh you know? most of us who took it are like guinea pigs"
"I dont know, i dont know what will happen."

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
This person (Eric Clapton) has had two shots.......but because of his adverse reaction he has asked for and received a special note saying he cannot have any more shots (boosters).

"Eric Clapton Details How The COVID Vaccine Paralyzed Him: Full Interview"

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If you never wanted to get sick, you shouldn't been born bro.
I don't really get all this doctor relation as I have never had a regular physician and never will. I have not even seen a doctor in six years, and that was only because of a one nighter which turned out to just be nothing but me unfairly judging the nice young lady after the fact. Good ol alcohol and all.

I have not seen a dentist in about as long. Somehow, I have zero cavities, four perfectly grown wisdom teeth, and nice firm healthy gums .
On the physical health side, I am very lean, with a strong healthy heart and no caffeine addiction .
It seems that the majority of people's health problems across the board not counting genetically inherited illnesses or workplace exposures are directly related to their choice of diet couple with low physical activity.

The responsible adult who chooses to smoke a pack of day of tobacco, or hydrate with alcohol, sugary drinks or caffeine, or eat high sodium/fatty foods is not really a responsible adult. These choices will cause chronic discomfort over time that will require regular physician check ups. The funny thing is, the patient only seems to treat the symptoms, and will never address the underlying cause; their personal choices. In this regard, the doctor is actually kind of useless because the patient has already resigned themselves willingly to a life with less comfortable health.

Leading a horse to water and all. Water btw is like 98% of my daily hydration. I don't drink coffee at all, beer only in social settings and soda is so infrequent for me( like count on one hand in a thirty day rolling period infrequent).
A high consumption of greasy fatty foods would not even be so bad if the folks at least supplemented with high fiber and nutrient loaded vegetables like lettuce, spinach, onions and even nuts and seeds.

I always laugh at grown adukts who are like "eew onions are so gross". Like are you really in your thirties or ten? A responsible adult that is an honest steward of the temple which is their body would not ignore leafy greens or onions in meals they could easily add them too. A lifetime of this ignorance is what causes health problems.

Now obviously if one suffers a serious trauma injury, it may be prudent to seek trained medical care for reasons of surgery and equipment. But personally I have been stabbed before, and I treated it myself just fine. Thankfully it was not abdominal, I feel that would require a mandatory examination in an equipped facility just to make sure the organs are ok.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I thought all the steps were to protect others? It was don't be selfish, now knowing how little transmission protection the vax offers the angle is to be selfish?
edit on 9/15/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join