It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well this is getting too close to home I hope the best for everyone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: visitedbythem

My daughter called to ask me some questions .
She was laughing and going on as usual on her way to get her second shot .

4 hours later , she was in the hospital for observation .
Stayed overnight .
Had to miss work for 3 weeks .

Really sorry to hear that. My daughter and sons are very outspoken about the subject. She sends me videos all the time. She says they can stick it in their ass

She is perfectly fine now .
And came to a hard learned lesson .
Medical stuff is best left up to the medical profession .
Not politicians .

Im confused. Didnt medical professionals give her the vax?

My oldest daughter is a ranking Progressive Liberal .
Did I fail as a Dad somewhere ?

NVM , she takes after her grandmother , my mom .
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Gothmog

I found this one posted in Australia a year ago. If this has been going on for a year I predict Australia will soon be ungovernable like France. They are trying to step up the vaccine rollout, which is causing draconian enforcement of pettiness. They have the isolation camps built by now. There has been a lot of police overreach bordering on brutality,Shame on the Government for letting things go this far I will never go to Australia again. www.bitchute.com...

I received an email from the company I work for.
Get vaxxed or don't bother .
I most likely will decide to "not bother"
I can retire again .
They called me to come back , not the other way around .

I did exactly the same when I was instructed to get vaxxed & return to office.

Emailed my early retirement papers to HR with cc to entire 'chain of command' 5 minutes later.

Had the papers at the ready for 2 months prior.

Got raise, permanent work from home, no more travel, and bonus for all the extra hours I put in over the last 18 months covering for all the quarantined folks at the office, before the end of the day.

Shoot , I already had all that .
12 years of
Work Location : Home .
Feels good , doesn't it ?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You mean the ones we never needed?

www.cnbc.com...

lol

You seem really scared to death. 'They' have done their job too well unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: visitedbythem

My daughter called to ask me some questions .
She was laughing and going on as usual on her way to get her second shot .

4 hours later , she was in the hospital for observation .
Stayed overnight .
Had to miss work for 3 weeks .

Really sorry to hear that. My daughter and sons are very outspoken about the subject. She sends me videos all the time. She says they can stick it in their ass

She is perfectly fine now .
And came to a hard learned lesson .
Medical stuff is best left up to the medical profession .
Not politicians .

Im confused. Didnt medical professionals give her the vax?

My oldest daughter is a ranking Progressive Liberal .
Did I fail as a Dad somewhere ?

NVM , she takes after her grandmother , my mom .

Im not liberal and I took the vax. Not on the advice of politicians, on advice of my GP and cardiologist!

My daughter is progressive lib too. In Seattle, CHAZ as a matter of fact. Her apt. bldg is in that perimeter, she stayed away as much as possible after the first night or two due to tear gas drifting in her windows.

I tried to raise her right, but she is more like my ex than like me. She isnt happy with Biden admin tho. She might be waking up. She could grow out of it. Yours may too.

What were your daughters symptoms that landed her in the hospital 4 hrs after the vax may I ask?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Im not liberal and I took the vax. Not on the advice of politicians, on advice of my GP and cardiologist!

Then you and I ARE NOT on the same page.
Yours is a different position .
My daughter did because Biden said so .
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Were you're GP and cardiologist aware of the side effects? i am stunned that this kind of advise that GP and cardiologists are pushing the vaxs now despite the risks/side effects.

"Tim Pool; Talk to your doctor"
"Doctor:Its safe just take the vax"

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: anonentity

The death rate of Covid is insignificant compared to what has socially occurred your whole way of life is now in the toilet.

COVID-19 is 8th deadliest plague in terms of deaths it has caused, in all of human history. And we have only seen the first two years of it.

List of epidemics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our way of life has always been a struggle against disease. For the first time in human history, that struggle looks like it can be winnable in a far shorter term and with far easier and cheaper methods than ever before.

More deaths doesn't really mean anything, since there are far more people now. Covid is not more deadly than ealier pandemics and plagues; there were just less people. Though we have antibiotics now, if we had a black plague today with the population numbers of today, the death toll would be astronomical.

Additionally, population density needs to be taken into account.

A hundred or more years ago how easily would Covid spread?

Today how easily would the plague spread?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Well if you don't want to take the vaccine to help everybody, you are stupid.

Now we wait to see if this gets deleted how my thread got deleted. Will ATS just let the shills shill? Probably because it's all they do. Or are SirHardHarry and LordAhriman the new owners? Lulz. This site is now reddit 2.0

You poor thing, why don't you tally up the pro vax vs anti vax threads on ATS, and get back to us with a number.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Were you're GP and cardiologist aware of the side effects? i am stunned that this kind of advise that GP and cardiologists are pushing the vaxs now despite the risks/side effects.

Maybe, have you considered..you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: visitedbythem

And some think that huffing Lysol is a good idea.

Others think spouting propaganda makes em look good .

Funny, because you both are talking about the same guy

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

What ?
Please translate .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What ?
Please translate .

There is a member here, who spreads a lot of propaganda..all the power to him, if thats what he wants to do. Same member recommends huffing Lysol as a covid treatment.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes, Im sure they are aware of side effects. There are for any drug.

Ive said it more than a few times. My cardiologist does daily hospital rounds. Often, the first time he meets a new patient is when they have been close to death with a cardio or vascular condition, including unusual blood clotting. I asked him during my routine checkup earlier in the month how many vaxed patients he is seeing in hospital with COVID, he said ZERO. Is my dr lying to me do you think? If so, should I find someone else? He had no reason to lie. He knows I took the vax.

Im shocked you feel like so many drs are in on some population culling scam!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What ?
Please translate .

There is a member here, who spreads a lot of propaganda..all the power to him, if thats what he wants to do. Same member recommends huffing Lysol as a covid treatment.

Never seen that one.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
You have probably just not read his posts indicating huffing lysol cured him, you definitely know the poster. I'll leave it at that..it was just a funny connection to make.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

i think we know what the real terrorist actions are in this debacle. if you don't i'll make it clear - draconian blanket restrictions, permanent business closures, lost schooling, massive backlogs of ACTUAL illnesses yhat have gone untreated because 'muh covid' takes precedence, old people dying alone and confused, etc. these are terrorist actions in the name of a supposed 'safety' from a weak, minimally dangerous virus.

people enabling, applauding or excusing any of that are terrorists.

In the US, there were fewer bankruptcies and permanent business closures during 2020 and 2021 combined, than during 2019. The government COVID-19 business continuity programs and tax breaks were probably the reason for that.

Lost schooling isn't a terrorist weapon. It can also be retaught, or taught online. Schools have responded and adapted remarkably.

Backlogs in healthcare are due to the overloading of facilities due to a pandemic.

The virus has killed more than half a million in the US in its first year.

Anything that extends, or does not respond against, this current pandemic, is truly anti-social, and will cause more avoidable death.

If you have a solution that resolves the situation, by all means express it loudly. If you don't, then you are part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

i think we know what the real terrorist actions are in this debacle. if you don't i'll make it clear - draconian blanket restrictions, permanent business closures, lost schooling, massive backlogs of ACTUAL illnesses yhat have gone untreated because 'muh covid' takes precedence, old people dying alone and confused, etc. these are terrorist actions in the name of a supposed 'safety' from a weak, minimally dangerous virus.

people enabling, applauding or excusing any of that are terrorists.

In the US, there were fewer bankruptcies and permanent business closures during 2020 and 2021 combined, than during 2019. The government COVID-19 business continuity programs and tax breaks were probably the reason for that.

Lost schooling isn't a terrorist weapon. It can also be retaught, or taught online. Schools have responded and adapted remarkably.

Backlogs in healthcare are due to the overloading of facilities due to a pandemic.

The virus has killed more than half a million in the US in its first year.

Anything that extends, or does not respond against, this current pandemic, is truly anti-social, and will cause more avoidable death.

If you have a solution that resolves the situation, by all means express it loudly. If you don't, then you are part of the problem.

Bankruptcy courts are currently clogged beyond belief.

Attorneys here are working through the early to mid 2020 backlog cases now.

With no end in sight.

Courts aren't working normally they say, due to covid related issues.

Lowest priority courts, and rotating staff to more important areas, that are also more backed up than ever before.

The numbers will explode when all can finally be filed & processed.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Maybe, have you considered..you are wrong.

Ive considered that I dont have the education nor background to be sure of my own opinion, so Ive decided to ask doctors that know me and my medical history and that have taken good care of me in the past, and that I trust. I dont think that approach is wrong. I dont think my cardiologist is lying to me about information he has first hand knowledge of. If I doubted his honesty, I would be just this minute looking for another dr.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

COVID-19 is 8th deadliest plague in terms of deaths it has caused, in all of human history. And we have only seen the first two years of it.

Yes, yes, we know, the manufactured numbers do indeed show this to be true.

Our way of life has always been a struggle against disease. For the first time in human history, that struggle looks like it can be winnable in a far shorter term and with far easier and cheaper methods than ever before.

Yes, on this we agree.

Eliminate any and all processed foods from your diet (especially sugar and refined carbs). Switch to a healthy, high saturated fat, moderate/high protein, low/zero card diet, lose the weight and eliminate your insulin resistance, get metabolically healthy, and wave bye-bye to all of your worries of chronic as well as manufactured/plandemic diseases.

What would be the point of manufacturing statistics that are essential for allocating budget and resources? Do they want to fail?

And how the hell could you know that the numbers were incorrect unless you went out and collected all the statistics for yourself, or had some trustable authority that did it for you? And where, and what are, the true numbers, then if that is the case?

The amount of stupid and bias applied to this giant conspiracy theory is incredible. People totally believe some anonymous nobody that pushes their opinion on social media, over the authorities that do this for a job, and for a a number of practical reasons.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

It's a sad and strange situation. BS on all sides, especially government, legacy and social media. I feel for you, everybody out there, because as you say it's going to get (more than) bumpy. I know fourteen friends and clients who have died following the vax, usually a day to two weeks after. Three people in our local legion and three more recently in the last month that died between twenty two hours and two weeks.

I think this winter is going to be the hell of adverse effects and it will be called the 4th, 5th or whatever wave. We will see cytokine storms, massive organ failures, thrombotic events like heart attacks, pulmonary embolisms and strokes. What will be left after this winter will be the walking (or maybe wheelchair bound) wounded.

Saw this on FBIBook a couple of days ago, if you can watch, do. If not, guy is explaining his adverse effects and the 5 or 6 different pills he is on now to manage his adverse effects. Link

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/14.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join