It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well this is getting too close to home I hope the best for everyone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
After a year and a half, I've known 3 people who have died from covid, about 30 maybe 40 people including myself that has had covid..

Vaccinated or not, I wish the best to everyone.. Tonight I spoke with my brother who lives in another state, small town of probably 4 or 5000 people. He had the vax in February and now told me that he's had a cough for a month now and he's getting scared. The doctor is just giving him ibuprofen and telling him good luck but it keep getting worse..

Couple that with the fact that my neighbor just got hauled off in an ambulance.. I went over and asked her roommates what happened and apparently since she's had the vax in march, her menstrual cycle has been getting worse and worse. Apparently, this is her second full month of heavy bleeding. I'm not trying to say this is vax caused but it's starting to worry that we are yet to see the true pestilence.

Hug your family, talk with your friends. This is gonna get bumpy..
edit on 13-9-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Dang autocorrect

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'll ask the wife about the situation here about your thread. She seems to be pretty updated on all this stuff. I even can't get her off the mobile phone these days.

Has anyone lost the hearing in one ear due to the Pfizer jab ?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Actually yeah, my neighbor is also a dj and she was complaining about sounding like she was in a fish bowl. Maybe it had to do with the blood loss? Lower blood pressure? She's been looking really flush this last week.
edit on 13-9-2021 by SoundisVibration because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
All this was written in 3 different book a couple of millennia ago.
It don't get any better till the last chapter .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Sorry to hear about all you are going through...What area of the US are you in and what's the age range of all these people?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have met at least one fully vaccinated person (In March) who got seriously ill with "covid" a month later and was out of commission for an entire month.

I have a family member who got the Pfizer and after the 2nd dose suffered an adverse event that kept them in bed for a month before they started recovering.

Another family member personally met and talked with a lady who was injured along with her daughter after taking the Moderna. I wont say what their injuries were but they were devastating and will never go away.

These are just anecdotes, but I have no choice but to assign greater relevance and importance to people I know who have things happen than something I read about in the news.

For all of 2020 I never knew one person, nor did anyone I knew know anyone, who had been seriously injured by Covid or died from it. Yet after the vaccine was available I have already known and heard of a handful of people who have been injured by the vaccine.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My daughter called to ask me some questions .
She was laughing and going on as usual on her way to get her second shot .

4 hours later , she was in the hospital for observation .
Stayed overnight .
Had to miss work for 3 weeks .

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I found this one posted in Australia a year ago. If this has been going on for a year I predict Australia will soon be ungovernable like France. They are trying to step up the vaccine rollout, which is causing draconian enforcement of pettiness. They have the isolation camps built by now. There has been a lot of police overreach bordering on brutality,Shame on the Government for letting things go this far I will never go to Australia again. www.bitchute.com...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I found this one posted in Australia a year ago. If this has been going on for a year I predict Australia will soon be ungovernable like France. They are trying to step up the vaccine rollout, which is causing draconian enforcement of pettiness. They have the isolation camps built by now. There has been a lot of police overreach bordering on brutality,Shame on the Government for letting things go this far I will never go to Australia again. www.bitchute.com...

I received an email from the company I work for.
Get vaxxed or don't bother .
I most likely will decide to "not bother"
I can retire again .
They called me to come back , not the other way around .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I'm in Denver, my brother is 40 something and my neighbor is early 30s.

edit on 13-9-2021 by SoundisVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So, with people dying now every day in Australia, and specifically from COVID-19, anything that willfully spreads the disease is a terrorist action.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The death rate of Covid is insignificant compared to what has socially occurred your whole way of life is now in the toilet.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, with people dying now every day in Australia, and specifically from COVID-19, anything that willfully spreads the disease is a terrorist action.

Folks die every day from a lot of different reasons.
Even from not-vaccines .
Our Governor Kemp said it best :

“While I continue to urge all Georgians to get vaccinated so we continue our momentum of putting the Covid-19 pandemic in the rearview, vaccination is a personal decision between each citizen and a medical professional — not the state government,” Kemp said in a statement.

Ke mp's Stance on Mandates
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
After a year and a half, I've known 3 people who have died from covid, about 30 maybe 40 people including myself that has had covid..

Vaccinated or not, I wish the best to everyone.. Tonight I spoke with my brother who lives in another state, small town of probably 4 or 5000 people. He had the vax in February and now told me that he's had a cough for a month now and he's getting scared. The doctor is just giving him ibuprofen and telling him good luck but it keep getting worse..

Couple that with the fact that my neighbor just got hauled off in an ambulance.. I went over and asked her roommates what happened and apparently since she's had the vax in march, her menstrual cycle has been getting worse and worse. Apparently, this is her second full month of heavy bleeding. I'm not trying to say this is vax caused but it's starting to worry that we are yet to see the true pestilence.

Hug your family, talk with your friends. This is gonna get bumpy..

wHy would doc tell him to take ibuprofen for a persistent cough?

Ive never heard of a woman taken away in an ambulance due to a heavy period.

Are you sure you are getting the whole story in these cases?

I would not be alarmed by either of these stories.
edit on 9/14/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There is only a small chance of someone dying if they were healthy (not obese, no other conditions) before covid. OP, these people you know who died, were they healthy, and I mean physically healthy before they died. The odds of dying being healthy are insanely low, .0 something of a percent. I know a lot of people but still have not known anyone who died. I knew a few that got sick but they were obese and had other problems beforehand. They all recovered.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

My wife got pfizer jab in march. She has been sick going into the middle of 3 weeks now. No one else in the house jabbed, no one else is sick. She finally caved and went to the doctor Saturday morning. They gave her prednisone and a zpack. So far she has had no relief, and little sleep with the prednisone keeping her up all night.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

To decrease inflammation. Same reason they prescribe ibuprofen for anything. Its very common with strep that people take ibuprofen. In the caae of covid, early on, they were saying to avoid ibuprofen. Not sure what the current position is on that topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I chock it up to small town doctor. Farm town... Just trying to get rid of the inflammation down in his lungs/ throat is what my brother told me.

Also just found out my neighbor was on a few antidepressants as well as other pills undisclosed to me.

edit on 14-9-2021 by SoundisVibration because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
People who are getting vaxed are being mislead by the MSM.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

The death rate of Covid is insignificant compared to what has socially occurred your whole way of life is now in the toilet.

COVID-19 is 8th deadliest plague in terms of deaths it has caused, in all of human history. And we have only seen the first two years of it.

List of epidemics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our way of life has always been a struggle against disease. For the first time in human history, that struggle looks like it can be winnable in a far shorter term and with far easier and cheaper methods than ever before.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join