It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well this is getting too close to home I hope the best for everyone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No.Had apfizer #1, #2 and booster

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There is only a small chance of someone dying if they were healthy (not obese, no other conditions) before covid. OP, these people you know who died, were they healthy, and I mean physically healthy before they died. The odds of dying being healthy are insanely low, .0 something of a percent. I know a lot of people but still have not known anyone who died. I knew a few that got sick but they were obese and had other problems beforehand. They all recovered.

Absence of obvious symptoms - being actually obese, diagnosed diabetic/pre-diabetic, etc - does not equate to 'healthy'.

Anyone who is eating the SAD is unhealthy (has metabolic dysfunction). Period. This explains 99% of any so-called outliers.

If you are truly fit and metabolically healthy, you have the same chance of dying from COVID as you do from a cold.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
COVID-19 is 8th deadliest plague in terms of deaths it has caused, in all of human history. And we have only seen the first two years of it.

Yes, yes, we know, the manufactured numbers do indeed show this to be true.

Our way of life has always been a struggle against disease. For the first time in human history, that struggle looks like it can be winnable in a far shorter term and with far easier and cheaper methods than ever before.

Yes, on this we agree.

Eliminate any and all processed foods from your diet (especially sugar and refined carbs). Switch to a healthy, high saturated fat, moderate/high protein, low/zero card diet, lose the weight and eliminate your insulin resistance, get metabolically healthy, and wave bye-bye to all of your worries of chronic as well as manufactured/plandemic diseases.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Here in Georgia, we have had over 12,257 ICU admissions total in 18 months in a population of around 11 million. Which averages about 680 a month, so one of us is greatly overreacting, or one of us is the opposite.

This, and this is with their ridiculous official policy of 'do not treat'. All they do is give you some O2 until they have to put you on a vent, then they just let you die, or not (most do).

All they'd have to do to save 99% is actually treat them - HCQ+Zinc early, Ivermectin in the later stages, maybe some cortico-steroids, Fluvoxamine if it gets into the brain, etc.

No... they - those in charge - actually want people to die.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah. Within limits. It can become quite toxic if overdone.

Which is why they should be using high dose IV vitamin C... knocks it out in hours, with no negative (and lots of positive) side effects.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

And some think that huffing Lysol is a good idea.

Others think spouting propaganda makes em look good .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

How many folks know you can actually harm yourself by drinking too much water ?
Not many, maybe. But then, it really is hard to drink that much water.

No it's not .
I didn't have a clue that there was an actual medical condition till a while back .
And , I always go by the usage labels .
I have to .

You sound like one of my children when they were in school
Daddy , guess what I learned in school today .
What ?
We learned that taking too much medicine was bad for you .
(Me in my fake impressed style) Really ? WOW . I had better be careful .

edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: anonentity

I found this one posted in Australia a year ago. If this has been going on for a year I predict Australia will soon be ungovernable like France. They are trying to step up the vaccine rollout, which is causing draconian enforcement of pettiness. They have the isolation camps built by now. There has been a lot of police overreach bordering on brutality,Shame on the Government for letting things go this far I will never go to Australia again. www.bitchute.com...

I received an email from the company I work for.
Get vaxxed or don't bother .
I most likely will decide to "not bother"
I can retire again .
They called me to come back , not the other way around .

I did exactly the same when I was instructed to get vaxxed & return to office.

Emailed my early retirement papers to HR with cc to entire 'chain of command' 5 minutes later.

Had the papers at the ready for 2 months prior.

Got raise, permanent work from home, no more travel, and bonus for all the extra hours I put in over the last 18 months covering for all the quarantined folks at the office, before the end of the day.

edit on 14-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Tylenol is acetaminophen, not ibuprofen.

If you take too much acetaminophen, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is great at healing your liver. It's what doctors and hospitals use for acetaminophen overdose. It's also recommended to help prevent and treat Covid by many doctors.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Anyway feel for you guys, walk in the light. Here goes take it or leave it. For a persistent cough try Terry's Naturally bronchial clear liquid is better, take lacto-ferrin ie colostrum preferably with immunogloblin g helps to transfer goodies from the gut to the blood stream. Remember covid 19 was weaponized it is recombinant dna now just goes lower threshold and sleeps. that is why persistent cough. The colostum should help stomach problems from the jab or actually catching it

good luck it will be with us for awhile 5 to 10 years

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Tylenol is acetaminophen, not ibuprofen.

If you take too much acetaminophen, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is great at healing your liver. It's what doctors and hospitals use for acetaminophen overdose. It's also recommended to help prevent and treat Covid by many doctors.

Wait , what ?
I don't recall mentioning anything posted in your reply .
And I cannot take ibuprofen .
Doctor's orders .
Bronchitis causes inflammation in the bronchial tubes , thus causing the cough .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: airyspace2015

Terry's Naturally bronchial clear

Posting this here to remember .
Dang , if I ain't gonna consider this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Derp, then I think I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were referring to ibuprofen as Tylenol.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

The death rate of Covid is insignificant compared to what has socially occurred your whole way of life is now in the toilet.

COVID-19 is 8th deadliest plague in terms of deaths it has caused, in all of human history. And we have only seen the first two years of it.

List of epidemics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our way of life has always been a struggle against disease. For the first time in human history, that struggle looks like it can be winnable in a far shorter term and with far easier and cheaper methods than ever before.

More deaths doesn't really mean anything, since there are far more people now. Covid is not more deadly than ealier pandemics and plagues; there were just less people. Though we have antibiotics now, if we had a black plague today with the population numbers of today, the death toll would be astronomical.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Derp, then I think I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were referring to ibuprofen as Tylenol.

That's ok .
Everyone has their "oops" moments .
I was about to inform, that bronchitis is an infection . (that the doc will not give antibiotics for as it is mostly a nuisance .)
COVID is a virus ,

Although I have fun with folks using it nowadays .
Keeps folks away .
Was almost given a COVID 19 test just a while back .
Almost .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I chock it up to small town doctor. Farm town... Just trying to get rid of the inflammation down in his lungs/ throat is what my brother told me.

Also just found out my neighbor was on a few antidepressants as well as other pills undisclosed to me.

Not knowing someone else’s full medical picture is one way to get an inaccurate picture of a situation, and we are all prone to that these days, with what we hear about happening to others. Before covid we heard of someone’s medical troubles we titched and sympathized and didnt retain it much. Now we collect these stories and pass them around the henhouse, confirming biases as we go. We are human, afterall.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The death rate of Covid is insignificant compared to what has socially occurred your whole way of life is now in the toilet.

List of epidemics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read what was said differently. Our social cost from covid is far worse than the death toll justifies.

8th deadliest plague? Is that percapita? Sorry, im saying, doubtful.
edit on 9/14/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You're looking at raw total numbers rather than percentages of population. The percentage of population that it kills is the real measure of how deadly something is. If you look at the percentages of population that this has impacted it's one of the lesser pandemics. You also have to factor in the air travel aspect, if you look at other pandemics from the aviation age it's more in line from a population perspective of the 1957–1958 influenza pandemic and the 1968 influenza pandemic as far as percentages of the population. So it's something that happens every few decades or so and will continue to do so until all of us have shuffled off this particular planet.

Something from that Wikipedia entry -

The H3N2 virus returned during the following 1969–70 flu season, which resulted in a second, deadlier wave of deaths in Europe, Japan, and Australia.[26] It remains in circulation today as a strain of seasonal flu.
and

H2N2 influenza virus continued to be transmitted until 1968, when it transformed via antigenic shift into influenza A virus subtype H3N2, the cause of the 1968 influenza pandemic.[19][24]

Both of which are still with us today as regular annual flu strains. Just like Covid will be, it will kill however many it kills and will continue being endemic in the population. Covid will pop up every single year from now until it mutates into something else entirely. The vaccine for it is no more than what you would find if you took a regular flu shot, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes people will die. It's a fight that we will never ever win, nature will always win in the end regardless of our tinkering.

Besides you're in sheep paradise, I thought things were completely rosy down there for you folks, why all the worry about what the rest of us are doing? Enjoy the isolation and knowledge that no matter what, your government will hold your hand and tell you it's alright.
edit on 9/14/21 by Hypntick because: Typo

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

My daughter called to ask me some questions .
She was laughing and going on as usual on her way to get her second shot .

4 hours later , she was in the hospital for observation .
Stayed overnight .
Had to miss work for 3 weeks .

Really sorry to hear that. My daughter and sons are very outspoken about the subject. She sends me videos all the time. She says they can stick it in their ass

She is perfectly fine now .
And came to a hard learned lesson .
Medical stuff is best left up to the medical profession .
Not politicians .

Im confused. Didnt medical professionals give her the vax?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A while back some radiostation doing a live broadcast had a water drinking contest, the winner, a woman, became seriously ill and I think died, or almost.

edit on 9/14/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join